A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I'm so bored

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

I'm so bored Empty I'm so bored

Post by Christian 5/22/2013, 8:46 pm

Percy's blue eyes opened up in a flash. His body was all tangled together, Riptide's bronze blade glowing besides him. His body tensed up real quick, and he quickly jumped to his feet. Did he reach the bottom? Where was... His mind quickly stopped working. What was her name again? Oh gods, not again. He opened his mouth to call out a name. Any name. But nothing came out. Nothing at all.
    "Asheley? Alex? Alyssa?" He quietly whispered, the name not coming to him. Not even the image of the girl appeared in his mind. But yet, he still knew her. He knew who it was, but not what her name was. His lips curled downwards into a frown. HOw could he know someone, yet not know their name? Pathetic. Plain pathetic He thought, kicking over his sword. He quickly realized what it was, snatching the sword's handle. Stupid sword. He looked around, nothing looking familiar. IN fact, nothing was there. Nothing at all. He looked around, puzzled. It was as if he was floating in a big 'ol plate of nothing. Nothing at all. He was a little tiny speck, floating in a forgotten world. He felt the familiar droplets of water hit his forehead. That was strange. Very strange. It only hit the middle of his forehead, nothing else. His clothes were still dry, as well as his hair. He held out his arms, nothing hitting them. But yet, he felt something wet on his forehead. Fear struck his heart as soon his hand touched his forehead: It wasn't water. A huge gash covered his forehead, the red liquid beginning to rush down his hand. It was bleeding. Hard and fast. He groaned and ripped a big peice of cloth from his jacket. He managed to stop the bleeding a bit, but he felt weak. How long was the gash bleeding? He didn't even know how bad it was... His feet began to plop forward, the ground being muddy. Well, if you'd even call it a ground. He was basically walking in the middle of a dark room. It felt as if he wasn't even moving, and the room was infinite. Soo enough, he had stopped walking. Why did these things always happen to him? He crossed his arms, throat dry. He was miserable, not being able to do anything about it. He was lost. Horribly lost.

Aang smiled as Momo flew around him. That little thing was always flying. It was as if it didn't even have legs. The familiar voice of Katara ringed in his ears, her tender voice calling him for dinner. He licked his lips viciously, the sound of dinner becoming the only thing in his mind. He instantly called upon the winds, running towards the little cottage. He was running faster and faster, probably hitting about 120 miles per hour. He was home within seconds, Katara standing in the doorway. She waved to him, holding up a pot full of soup. Aang smiled softly and followed her inside. After everyone ate a hearty dinner, everyone passed out in their little beds. Except Aang. He usually had trouble sleeping, but never this bad. No matter what he did, he could just NOT go to sleep. He felt as if someone; or something was calling him. He kept on glancing out the window, seeing a bird or two. But nothing else. Yet, he had heard the voice. It was calling his name, very quietly and softly, but loud enough for him to hear. Soon enough, he found himself outside with his trust glider staff. Stuff like this happened to him all the time. It was probably some lonely spirit, looking for some sort of help. He was the only person who could talk to both spirits and humans. His glider instantly popped out of the little slots, the winds making him go upwards.

ooc; this is really crappy i know but i'm so bored. i will add in harry's side of the story in later.

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:03 am