A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Calming Waters

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Calming Waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Calming Waters

Post by kaitycat4 5/31/2013, 6:56 pm

Kaitlyn smiled as maike crawled over to adrian. The weasel squeaked happily as it crawled into his lap. Kaitlyn giggled. "He likes you..."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Post by OhMySparkles 6/1/2013, 3:26 pm

Adrian looked down at his lap, jerking his hand back-which was previously on his legs- at the sudden furry movement on his legs.

"Uh...why is he..." He said, not sure what to do. In all his journey's, he'd never encountered a weasel, but he'd seen animals like it, and they weren't very friendly. "Likes me? How can you tell?" Now, the weasel looked like it was cuddling him. This was a new, and unusual, experience for him. If only Night were here, he would probably be trying to attack and.or chase the weasel.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/1/2013, 3:42 pm

"Well if he didn't like you would be getting attacked" Kaitlyn smiled and laid on the ground. "Do you have any siblings? Like out of camp." Kaitlyn liked being in the calming forest. A light breeze came through and she closed her eyes. Letting the air blow her messy hair around.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/9/2013, 5:27 pm

Occ: Ohmigods I'm sooo sorry!!! I have been so busy! If you wanna leave this rp its fine, im sorry again :(

Bic: Adrian blinked out of a little daydream, then hearing her question frowned, saying, "..I guess.."

Adrian noticed he was very tense, and relaxed at the feeling of the cool breeze. He sighed. Adrian didn't know how to respond. He hadn't seen his mother for many years now. To him, Adrian's mother was irresponsible and maybe a little crazy (that was just him), but who knows, she could've settled down. Deciding, for some reason, to respond truthfully, "I don't know. Maybe. Haven't been in touch."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/9/2013, 5:52 pm

Kaitlyn nodded and kicked her feet. She delicately placed them in the cool water smiling. "You know...your very quiet." Kaitlyn looked over at Adrian smiling.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/9/2013, 6:35 pm

Adrian closed his eyes, just listening to the woods around him and thinking. He took her quietness at first as her nodding to his answer. He was wondering if he should ask if she had any siblings, but she cut off his thinking by her statement. Quiet..he'd never gotten that. Useless, he'd heard (by his mother), dark, mysterious. Adrian was used to those assumptions, even if they weren't true.

Cocking his head a bit, he was quiet (haha) for a long time. Then, he said, unsurely, "I am quiet, aren't I?" Quiet. He took another minute. He could live with being quiet. "Doesn't hurt to be quiet..." He said, in suvh a hushed voice that even Kaitlyn, right next to him, probably couldntve heard him.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/9/2013, 6:38 pm

Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow and stood up brushing herself off. "Wanna do something?" She looked at Adrian he looked like he was relaxing an having a good time. "Or should I just leave you alone?"
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/10/2013, 4:55 pm

Adrian looked up at the questioning face of Kaityln. He shrugged, swirling his feet in the water. If he was alone, he could go back to drawing, but he hadn't really had a friend (or anyone, really) in so long. Maybe ever. So he left it up to Kaitlyn to see if she wanted to stay. "If you wanna." Then, he asked, "Like what?" To her 'wanna do something' wondering.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/10/2013, 5:13 pm

Kaitlyn smiled. "I don't know mabye hunt something?" She retired her hair up for like the what? Tenth time in a row.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/10/2013, 7:54 pm

Adrian's interested spiked up a little. Hunting was something he could do, and was pretty good at, having to hunt for almost 6 years. He usually did close up hunting, never being able to perfect his archery skills, which bummed him out. But he would have to settle for his trusty sword.

As if by magic, just as Adrian was thinking of his dog, who he always hunted with, Night bounded into the small clearing, jumping on top of him. "Woah, woah!" He said. Adrian was only truly happy when he was with his pet, who had been with him through good and bad. "How'd you find me, boy?" He asked, which was a silly question, since Night could sniff out practically anything.

"Oh, uh, Night, meet Kaitlyn," Adrian pointed to the girl standing there retying her bun. "We were just about to go hunting."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/10/2013, 8:16 pm

Kaitlyns jaw dropped when she saw the dog. "He's so cute!" She squatted next to the dog and smiled. "I've always wanted a dog but my dad said I couldn't. " she pursed her lips and heard a complaining squeak on her shoulder.

Kaitlyn laughed at her pet weasel. "But why would I need a dog when I have you maike?" She kissed the weasels head as he squeaked in approval.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/10/2013, 9:06 pm

"Oh, uh, thanks." He said. Night growled slightly at his side, but he pet him to calm him. "It's ok." He whispered. Then, Night noticing the furry thing on her shoulder and thinking it was some sort of toy, tried to leap and grab Maike.

Adrian didn't notice this, just thinking how Kaityln seemed to love animals so much, yet was tough, too. "So, uh, hunting?" He said, finally noticing Night chasing the weasel. "No Night!" He shouted, alarmed.

Ooc: Gtg for the night!
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/10/2013, 9:11 pm

Kaitlyn shrugged it off. "It's okay maike can handle himself..." Maike ran into Kaitlin's lap. "Yes! Hunting she stood up and held maike.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/11/2013, 8:23 pm

Night ran back to Adrian, seeing as Maike was too small to chase in the somewhat tall grass. Adrian stood up in the creek, then stepped out, slipping his shoes on.

Adrian was still cautious of Kaitlyn, but it wasn't personal. He didn't trust people fast. If anything happened, though, his sword was by his side. Kaitlyn seemed nice, anyways, and he didn't want to hurt a girl. He eyed her as he asked, "'Kay, this way?" He pointed into the dense tree-populated woods that went south.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/11/2013, 8:26 pm

Kaitlyn nodded and started to walked into the thick trees. "Can you fight well?" She looked back at Adrian as she walked.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/12/2013, 7:28 pm

"Sure. I mean, I guess." He replied, not wanting to say much, and not wanting to sound like he was bragging. "I lived alone for a while, so I had to learn to deal." He said, with not much emotion, although he felt a pang, thinking of his old life.

"You?" Adrian asked, following behind, watching closely. Night stayed between them, keeping guard for whatever might happen, although Adrian wasn't sure if he was guarding him from Kaitlyn, or any monsters.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/12/2013, 7:52 pm

Kaitlyn skipped across the grass with her bare feet. "Yeah I guess I'm good." She smiled and stopped skipping when she heard a loud roar. "Hydra..."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/12/2013, 9:22 pm

Adrian strolled slowly through the trees. In this time, he was thinking about things along the lines of, She says she's not girly, yet she has rainbow hair and skips, and, her wild hair flying around would make a nice drawing, and also, woah, that was a loud roar. Wait, what?

Adrian stopped suddenly, his ears becoming attuned to the distant noise, yet close enough to be heard by them. Hydra, he heard Kaitlyn say. "How do you...?" He didn't finish his question, but he hoped she would know he meant, how do you know that it is? Adrian had met many animals in his life, but all this new monster stuff was still a bit confusing to him.

Just them, he heard footsteps coming closer, that of a large animal's. "That's not good, is it?" He said, already knowing the answer. He swiftly lifted his sword up, just in preparation.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/12/2013, 9:25 pm

Kaitlyn quickly pushed Adrian behind a tree as the huge hydra walked by, it stopped right in front of the tree. "Be really quiet..." She quickly climbed the tree and motioned from him to come.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/12/2013, 9:39 pm

Adrian felt the force of a strong arm pushing him. "Wha--" He said, before shutting himself up, noticing the huge beast that was the hydra walk by.

He nodded and looked up, seeing the small girl climb the tree. Adrian followed her lead, loving to climb himself. Sometimes he just went up in trees to be by himself and sketch, or sometimes it was to look out into the forest. He scrambled up the tree speedily, perching on a branch that he hoped would hold his weight. "Won't it notice us? 'Cause we have that scent, and all?" He whispered, his sword hanging dangerously close to dropping. He pulled his arm up quickly, waiting for her reply.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/12/2013, 9:45 pm

"I'm just going to jump on one of the heads..." Kaity climbed right above its head and unsheathed her sword. "You go for one of the other two." With that Kaitlyn jumped down on the hydra and slashed at the head. It threw her off and she fell to the floor as the hydras tail swung at her.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/13/2013, 4:58 pm

Adrian opened his mouth, but couldn't get out his No! before she jumped down and cut off the head. The hydra just grew two new ones in replacement. Hearing a thump, he glanced to the forest floor, seeing her land there. The good inside him wanted to jump down and see if she was okay, but that would just get them both them. Instead, he whistled, distracting the Hydra for a moment so Kaitlyn could get back up. He hoped she wasn't badly hurt.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/13/2013, 5:08 pm

"Burn off the heads when I cut them!" She dodged the tail and threw him a lighter. The hydra looked up and Kaitlyn choppe off two more heads. "Burn it now!"
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/13/2013, 5:21 pm

Adrian caught the lighter in his open palm, wondering for a moment why she had a lighter, but not paying much attention to it. He had bigger things to worry about.

Sliding down off the branch, he held on with one hand, hoping his strength would last. He just needed to hang above the heads for a minute, getting close enough to light them up. He swung a bit, reaching his hand out, and finally he touched the head stubs. They were engulfed in flame for a short period of time, before dying out. Then, there were six heads left. He sighed, shaking his head.

Adrian's grip was loosening, so he used his swinging momentum to launch himself onto the hydra, catching it off guard. He rode it like a huge horse, trying not to be shaken off. "Cut it! " He yelled, his eyes widening as they were about to crash into a tree, the hydra going wild.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/13/2013, 5:33 pm

Kaitlyn nodded and cut off two more heads until the tail swung around and threw her against a tree. "Dammit!" She gasped for air and quickly ran at the hydra slicing off another head and dodging the tail swing again. Kaitlyn cut off the remaining heads and nodded at Adrian. "Burn them all." She held her side softly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 11:15 pm