A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Calming Waters

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Calming Waters - Page 3 Empty Re: Calming Waters

Post by OhMySparkles 6/13/2013, 6:27 pm

Adrian stared at Kaitlyn, watching her soar through the air, hitting the tree. His normally expressionless, serious face became a bit scared for her. Hydra's were very strong, he was figuring out.

Vaguely hearing her command, he grabbed hold of the stump of a head, beginning to grow again. He had to do this fast, or he would get thrown off too. He just narrowly missed the last tree that went by. Adrian had trouble lighting it, and after several tries, lit the last 6 heads before it was too late. It was then that the monster flailed, throwing him off his back, right before disintegrating into monster dust.

Adrian landed on the ground, hard, but brushed himself off like it was nothing. Rolling his shoulder back, he jogged to Kaitlyn. "You Okay?" He asked, lending her a hand to get up.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 6/13/2013, 8:19 pm

Kaitlyn took his hand and got up. "Yeah just got the wind knocked out of me." She let go and brushed off her clothes. "I've always hated hydras." Kaityln looked at h and smiled. "You okay? You did well."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/13/2013, 9:12 pm

He put his sword back into the belt hold, while having a little of an amused expression. "Well, I wasn't the one who just looked like they would pass out for a little. But yeah, I'm fine."

"And, thanks." He said, a serious expression coming back. No matter what seemed to happen, he couldn't stay happy. Even if he desperately wanted to be. He guessed his past was going to haunt him, if that was what it was. "Now, I think I hate them too. Still up for hunting? Although, if we're hunting for anything else like that, I'm not sure I still wanna go." He said, half joking, half serious. What else was in those woods that he didn't know of?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/13/2013, 9:39 pm

Kaitlyn chuckled and grabbe her sword from the ground. "Yeah I'm still up for hunting." She looked around at the dark woods and headed east. "What kind of monster have you encountered before?" Her question was serious as she trudged deeper int the forest with Adrian.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/14/2013, 11:08 pm

"Well, I have seen a hellhound before, but a pretty small one for it's kind. I've heard others were huge. Good thing it didn't attack, I wasn't it's focus. Also, one of the harpies, and some other stuff, including the hydra today, now. I've heard seen many strange things on the street, which were probably monsters, too. Who knows. I guess my parent is too minor, not too many monsters will bother with their children. Lucky me." Adrian, talked on as he walked, not sure if that last sentence was sarcastic or truthful. "You? How was your life...you know, before?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/14/2013, 11:12 pm

Ooc: I'm going to make Kaitlyn leave camp but, you can rp with one of my other free Charries...

Bic: Kaitlyn left camp.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/16/2013, 8:07 pm

Ooc: Oh, ok! Thats fine. And i'd love to rp with u again! Do you mean now or later? Can u pm me? :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 6:47 am