A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Horse Ride Home

Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Horse Ride Home Empty Horse Ride Home

Post by Zachary 6/8/2013, 7:29 pm

"He-a!" Roy yelled to Blaze as he set off to the cabin courtyards. Blaze didn't set off as fast as last time, but it was still a steady pace. Roy, however wet now, still liked Irene grabbing hold of him like that. The three of them made it to the cabin courtyard, which wasn't too far away from the beach.

Sugar cubes, Roy! She'll give me sugar cubes next time!' Blaze spoke into the head of his master, who lightly chuckled and scratched the area between his ears. Blaze liked sugar cubes like any other horse, but he also got really hyper when he was given some. It was pretty bad at some point, but as long as his horse was having fun, Roy assumed it was okay. Not like Blaze would go out and hurt anyone.

Roy dismounted, and assisted Irene to get off as well, giving her a nice, genuine smile.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself. I did. Maybe we can spend more time together, eh?" Roy said to her. He resisted the urge to wink, that'd be pushing it, at least more than he already was. I mean, how could it get any more stereotypical of being something out of a romance novel? The white, billowy shirt, the horse, bringing her to the beach -- all he needed was long hair to complete it all.
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Horse Ride Home Empty Re: Horse Ride Home

Post by JosieWosie 6/8/2013, 8:02 pm

"Actually, I would like that very much, I'll have something the next time I see you as a thank you for what you've done for me today"

Irene smiled pleasantly and remembered she had duties at the stables tomorrow morning and would be an adequate place to meet again. It occurred to her she didn't know much about Roy and she was already thinking of seeing him again.

Then again, I'm more interested in Blaze than anything, he's a wonderful horse and I can see him and reward him for what he has done today tomorrow morning.

"I take care of the animals of the camp in the stables every other morning except for weekends, we could meet again there tomorrow morning first thing."

Irene looked into Roy's eyes and awaited his response, as she buried her feet into the damp ground out of habit and tried to ring out the water from her clothes without breaking eye contact.

I really hope he doesn't take the invitation the wrong way.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/8/2013, 8:31 pm

"Oh no, you don't have to give me anything. It's nothing, really," Roy said to Irene as he shook his head.

"Blaze may love the sugar cubes--"

Damn straight.

"--But I don't want anything." Roy explained. He had a friendly aura about him, with a nice smile, genuine eyes, and an interested facial expression. With her suggestion, Roy smiled widely and nodded his head.

"Oh, yes, of course. I'll make sure to be there. Blaze'll be there for ya if you're there before I am." Roy said, delighted of the offer. He always loved the stables, no matter where he went. It was almost like he was in a giant auditorium, there were conversations going back and forth between the horses. It was interesting to hear what they had to say, more interesting than most things, to be honest.
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by JosieWosie 6/8/2013, 8:46 pm

"Oh, but I do. It's the least I could do for you and sweet Blaze over here"

Irene took a step towards Blaze and stroked his muzzle gently and felt his breath come out of his nose. She loved all animals like her step-father and couldn't wait to see him again.

"I'll see you soon Blaze good night."

Irene turned towards Roy and noticed his warm smile; Oh, he has a sweet smile, and such lively, almost wild eyes.

"I had a great afternoon, thank you again for the company and the ride, I'll see you tomorrow Roy Clark, bright and early."

Irene left in the direction of the bathrooms, she needed to properly ring out her clothes before entering her cabin or the other's will through a fit if they slip whilst holding one of their instruments. Now that she thought of it, Irene wasn't naturally talented at anything musical wise, she learned to play the harp but that was through acquired skill not talent.

It's a good thing her voice is damped during campfires from the other children of Apollo or else everyone would think a dying animal was near. Irene had to consciously stop herself from turning around to see Roy once more.

I'll see him soon enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:52 pm