A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Training Around the World

Training Around the World Empty Training Around the World

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 12:32 pm

The interior of the plane is large, with leather seats and rusty seatbelts. I sit in the seat closest to the front, and occasionally go back to get some complimentary items out of the back, maybe even some wine. I'm used to the taste of alcohol, as my mother sometimes used wine as a substitute when she ran out of milk for me when I was only six months old. I've neither gotten drunk, nor tipsy, and I love the fancy taste of the drink. I prefer red, but white will do, since that's all they have in the back.

I wonder what Alastor is thinking, alone. He'd always been a misunderstood child of Thanatos, as most were. I still remember the first time we met. My heart had just been broken, and he had put the pieces back together. He'd saved my life, when I deserved to die. And now he might think I'm dead.

Maybe I made the wrong choice not telling him. But I could always Iris Message him, right?

I'm so deep in thought, I don't even notice when the plane stops.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Training Around the World Empty Re: Training Around the World

Post by Holly 7/12/2013, 1:23 pm

Allison landed in a field outside of Barcelona, Spain with the double propellor plane, the ow that had barely made it across the Atlantic. She climbed out, scanning the preemie yet fr humans, monsters, and just to know a strategic overview of the lay of the land. She walked around the plane twice, before finding what she needed and opened up the engine.

She took her sword and sliced apart the engine, removing key pieces that she could use later. She contiues to strip the entire plane like this, taking any value that they could trade at the shops in town. "Do you know Spanish?" She aske Croatia. Allison did, but this was not her training time.

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 1:34 pm

I jump when I hear Snake's voice, and realize she'd asked me a question."Sí, but not as well as I know English." I answer, moving the wine to a cabinet in the back. I take out a piece of gum and unwrap it, watching Fang closely, but making sure I'm not in the way. She's obviously gathering materials for something, as I would do if I were in her position. I wonder if she'll use them maybe as weapons?

"What are you doing?" I ask, curiously. All thoughts of Alastor have left my mind by now, and I'm grateful. I need to focus if I want to get through this training.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/12/2013, 10:36 pm

Allison looked at her. "We are twelve miles out of Barcelona and authorities on the way. There is no way to keep this plane running. We need to field strip any valuable pieces or equipment for trade or use on the journey." She dug in her bag and pulled out two large canvas sacks. "We each fill a sack and carry it. If you want to go to Barcelona we have to take the way off the road, or we can go ten miles south to a small town. Either way, it's a long hike with a heavy pack" she explained, already filling her bag with flight instruments and parts from the propellor and engine. She knew she could carry twice her weight, and planned on doing so with the sack. She wondered how much material her student could carry, and couldn't wait to see how she handled the challenge. "We also need food and drink. The wine will do good for Molotov cocktails and wound cleansing, as well as a drink"

She was barely sweating, even if the sun was high in the Spanish sky. The jet lag would hit them before long, perhaps messing with Croatia. Allison didn't know what to expect from her, but knew she would always be keeping her on her guard.

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 11:25 pm

I nod my head and take a canvas bag, stuffing two bottles of wine and the complimentary items into it. I move through the plane, opening luggage compartments and checking under seats, looking for anything useful. I find a half-eaten pack of gum, about five shoelaces, some books, two bracelet, and an expensive looking watch.I stuff it all into the bag as well, and open the emergency compartments, taking the lids as the fall off. I find a flashlight under a seat and take it, shoving it in the bag as well. I find some water bottles near the back, too, as well as some energy drinks. I take them and the wicker basket, as it was small. I also find a first aid kit on the wall and stuff it in my duffle.

I'm about to grab a copper door knob off the bathroom door, when I freeze at the sound of sirens. We can't be caught now, not this early in. I yank the doorknob off the door, stuff it in my back pack, grab my things, and run for the exit.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/13/2013, 1:31 am

Allison was waiting outside the exit, blindfold on and pack on her back. "Come on!" She called and started to sprint south towards the small town. It was ten miles away, and more likely than not there was going to be gunfire. And she wasnt wrong. The cops were close, and were using 9mm handguns against the two girls as they ran.....that is until Allison saw something.

"This way!@ she called, taking a sharp right and jumping into a river. The water was warm, and the stream rapid as it carried Allison downstream and southbound before she washed ashore a small besch, having received small cuts from various rocks in the riverz

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 1:43 am

I follow Snake out of the plane, running as fast as I can. The bags on my back weigh me down, but I manage to make it in the water. I float down the stream, until I can no longer see the police. I climb upon the shore, the bags sopping wet. I take out some of the things, including the watch, and let them air dry.

A thought creeps into my mind, causing my to cuss. I should've used my powers. It would've gotten the police of our toes, at least until we completed another crime. Sure, there would've been too many, and I would've been extremely weak afterwards, but it still would've been something. It probably would've got me killed, having to stand there, still, for so long, but it would've helped.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/13/2013, 2:01 am

Allison wasn't working on her supplies, she was at the perimeter, keeping an eye on the surroundings. "That wasnt that bad" she said rubbing her scratches along her arm. She didnt show a shred of emotion as she walked back to Croatia. "What do you think we do now?" She asked, testing her new student.

She was very curious to what Croatia would choose, it would reveal to her some of the inner workings in her mind. She crossed her arms as she waited

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 3:39 pm

I scan through all my knowledge of what to do in emergency situations. I'm not sure that this counts as an emergency situation, but it could be helpful. Keep a cool head (I always ignore that step, as I usually am calm), treat serious wounds (Nothing but a few scratches)...

"Take inventory." I reply, already emptying my bags and sorting into different piles.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/14/2013, 2:55 am

Allison nodded, even though she was disappointed with that answer. Inventory was not as important as examining your surroundings and knowing the strategic advantages and disadvantages of the lay of the land. Allison however, followed her students example and opened her sack, looking through the various metallic objects she had taken from the control panel and the engine.

She set down her bag quickly however, her senses alerting her that they in fact were still being followed. However, by what she could understand the cops were still a mile or two away, and on foot. On average, if they didn't give up, it would buy them two hours, tops. She refused to tell Croatia, as it was her training and she was leading the way out of the position they were in. Eventually, she knew Croatia would crack, but she didn't know when, where, or why. Allison smiled and went back to her bag, looking through it.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:38 pm

I gain the feeling that we're being watched, but I ignore it, as I usually do.The Dionysus cabin is always playing tricks with the Hermes kids. I've been a victim of millions of the pranks, most of them involving extreme paranoia, the work of my siblings, of course.

I continue with the sorting, and finally come to the watch. Its a silver watch with a pale gold face, and tiny circles with small numbers inside the face itself. The numbers are slightly faded and hard to make out, but they look almost digital. The whole thing has a chromatic look to it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/14/2013, 12:56 pm

Allison tapped her "your in charge of getting us to France" she smirked and watched how Croatia would accept the new position. It was a large responsibility to safely lead someone over a hundred miles to France, without the methods of a car or boat or train or plane. Allison knew what she would do in this situation, but wanted to see what Croatia would do

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 1:05 pm

I slap the watch into the sand, letting it dry from the trip downstream. "Really? I've never had a good sense of direction." It wasn't perfectly true, but I had never been able to memorize the map of the world that had hung in my 3rd grade classroom. It might've been my ADD, but still. " But I guess I could think of some way." I wasn't very confident about this, as I wasn't exactly in my element. I prefer on the spot thinking, such as when you're in an unpredictable fight, or in an emergency situation.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/14/2013, 4:49 pm

Allison nodded "it's a test Croatia. You pass or you get arrested or killed trying. Your choice" Allison enjoyed to test people like this, into choices that were life or death. She walked along the small strip of sand and paused as she saw something in the water. Wading out she picked it up and examined it, a skull.

It was a human skull, fairly recent too. Female curvature on the skull, although it had a male jaw. Confused, she took it back to where Croatia was and threw it in the sand. "Fresh skull. Something is nearby and I don't like it. We need to move, you lead the way.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 5:01 pm

I nod, and start pacing, rubbing my necklace in the process. If we swim, we'll most likely get carried away. We'll have to follow the river, as it probably leads to a larger one, which will be close to a town or city. We might be able to do some trading there for a ride, or some supplies. I strap my things onto my back, and step into the speeding waters, almost getting swept away, but regaining my balance.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/15/2013, 12:07 am

Allison followed her, keeping balance a lot easier than her. "What's the plan now chief? The river runs south and we new to go north" she pointed out as she glanced behind them for the Spanish police or special forces, you never knew.... Then she paused.

"SWIM!" She suddenly yelled and pushed her, before swimming with the river. Behind them was a group of water demons, armed and prepared to launch an attack against the two girls.

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 12:11 am

I swear, loudly, and duck under water. Not a great move with water demons, but it was instinct. I manage to grab a handful of sand and throw it at them. Nothing happens, but they do get angry. I continue throwing, until they reach the water, in my range. They start crawling towards me, faster than I am in the water. I only have one chance at this. I take off the watch and hold it up, making sure it reflects the sun's light, right into the water demon's eyes. They scream and grab at their eye sockets, and I swim across to the other side of the river. I motion Snake to follow before running upstream, now faster than the demons.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/15/2013, 12:43 am

Allison smiled, mentally congratulating her to the quick thinking. Allison ran with her, having to slow down a bit as SE was naturally faster than Croatia. A plan came to mind, and she looked at her. "What if we got arrested?" She asked as she contiuened to run. If they did her arrested, it was a free trip to Barcelona where they could escape and catch a train to france! At least that's what Allison thought as she followed Croatia.

Allison knew Europe was going to be moderate in the training, and it would only get rougher as they contiues to go east. Allison just couldn't wait for Japan though! Then the real training would stsrtB

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 12:50 am

"Arrested? Are you crazy?" I ask, snapping my watch on. How insane would it be if we got arrested? There would be so many cops, everyone would know and be on he lookout if we got away. Unless...

"Any idea's for a crime?" I slow down, checking behind me to make sure the demons aren't following us. "I would prefer something big, like murder. The more cops the merrier." I don't even listen to myself, because I know saying something like that will give me a real reason to rethink my life.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/15/2013, 12:56 am

Allison smirked "I like the way you think. Follow me" she said as strode out towards the road, well where she heard cars and such. She knew exactly what she was going to do, as she had done it several times before. Hopefully Croatia would follow her example.

They got to the road and Allison ran swiftly at a car, standing in front if it as she calmly sliced it's hood and engine apart, causing the car to explode and the people inside to burn up in seconds. She could seethe other drivers calling the cops and she knew it wasn't long till swat showed up. "Toss me your weapons and stuff!"

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 1:02 am

I toss her my bags and my trench spike, but leave my necklace on under my shirt. Not a second later I see a black van , and look to Snake. This was her territory, not mine. I was never good at dealing with cops. I always thought of them as life-ruiners I frown slightly as I'm pushed down on the street. and handcuffs are forced onto me. My rights are recited to me, but in Spanish. I keep calm and move with them into the back of an armed SWAT van.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/15/2013, 1:07 am

Allison swiftly made their things vanish, well...made them smaller and shoved it in her pocket. She saw the black vans approaching and got on the ground, arms spread before the cops ran over and pushed a 9mm in the back of her skull. They cuffed her, and prodded her with several semi, and fully automatic weapons as she walked into the van, smiling. She was sat in between two officers, and across from Croatia. She just kept smiling, and even struck up a conversation with the officer in a French/Spanish combination.

Finally, they arrived at the Barcelona prison and were put into a cell together. Allison laughed as soon as they were alone. "That was fun! You should've seen the rookie! He almost shot his leg off when he took off the safety!" She giggled then settled downx

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 1:02 pm

I rub my arm where I had been pushed a little too harshly into the van. "You're insane. There's no doubt in my mind." I decide, before cracking up. "That was pretty fun, though." I agree once I find my breath. "Are we escaping tonight?" I ask, subconsciously drawing designs in the dust on the floor. The guards hadn't taken my necklace for reasons I can't understand.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/16/2013, 1:04 am

---

"I'm not insane!" Allison giggled as she paced, checking out every bit of the cell. Solid cinder block walls with a solid door and a small vent on the roof. Barred and glasses windows sat in the corner, and two cots lay side by side on the ground. It was average to her mind, after all she had been arrested more times than she could count. She heard Croatias comment and nodded, slowly. "Yes. We need to get to France ASAP, and then Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, and Russia. That'll be the European trip. But we will only spend time training in Switzerland, Greece, and Russia" she told her. Her real training would never stop, but Allison was referring to the actual combat. "Now. Since we have some time before we escape...lets work on some martial arts" Allison said and put a foot back, hands up and ready.

They practiced for several hours, and Allison would not tolerate anything less than perfect. She had ruthlessly drilled and combatted Croatia until the hour of midnight. Although she had exhausted both if them she knew it was the best time to escape. Speaking a magic word, their belongings grew to proper size and Alison grabbed one if her obsidian blades, slicing through the door as if it was hot butter. She ran out the door, knocking out the guards she came across with the butt of her sword, and working her way up to the roof, where she paused and looked around at Barcelona. "Your move, student" she told Croatia.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 1:27 pm

I look down on the city of Barcelona. It has a small sense of beauty tied into it, with lights and buildings connecting in the perfect places to almost form a light show against the sparkling night sky. I breath in deeply and blow out, watching my breath fog the cold air. I close my eyes and listen for the perfect moment.

I hear footsteps pounding up towards us., voices shouting. I spread my arms out and turn towards the jail, putting my back towards the beautiful night sky. I step back towards the edge of the building. and get as close to certain death as I can. I hear footsteps stop, but some continue. I open my eyes, and stare at the blank wall in front of me, as if I'm asleep. Footsteps get closer, but not stopped. I move my lips in something that might look like a death wish. Finally, the footsteps stop, and I count to three, before falling off the roof.

The prison was probably three of four stories tall, with a barbed wire fence surrounding it. Thorn bushes cover the ground surrounding the prison, probably in case some prisoner gets the same idea that I did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:37 pm