A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Training Around the World

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Training Around the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Around the World

Post by Holly 7/17/2013, 12:49 am

Allison smirked, watching the girl jump off the building. Allison scanned her options if getting down before selecting a small spool of high strength wife from her belt and hooking it in a small chink in the brick. With her makeshift rappelling line barely holding her weight she ran, bullets from several pistols and a few rifles flying past the demigod as she soared, then began to fall, faster and faster as gravity pulled her to the earth. She knew how to get out though, and fighting against the rising g-forces she turned and yanked on the wire, pulling it taunt and forcing her towards the jail, her feet bracing herself as she came into contact with the wall.

She scanned the surroundings for her student, and noticing she was down below she quickly rappelled, cutting the wire when she was ten feet off the ground and landing easily on her feet. "Nice plan" she whispered and looked around. "Your call Croatia" she said and looked above them to see the guards firing and heard the door nearby open and large German Shepard come into play. They had maybe two minutes to get a plan and execute it.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 1:29 pm

I rub my hands together where I had landed. I had managed to flip over in the middle of the air, like a cat. Heavily armed guards are already circling the prison walls, searching for us. "I could use my powers." I whisper towards Snake. I know that one of the main weaknesses she noticed was that I relied on my powers too much, but that was the only thing I know to do. Except...

I poke my head out of the bushes, then back towards Fang. "I might be able to act my way out of this one." I tell her, awaiting her opinion. I've always been a very talented actor, and I can easily convince them. I take my bag and pull out a T-Shirt and a pair of shorts. I change quickly, before pulling my hair back in a quick bun. I also add my green contacts (Which I take everywhere, just in case), since my eyes are very unique and often pop with my red hair. I shove the bag away, before taking out another pair of brown contacts (always prepared), dropping one on the ground, and crawling out of the bushes.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/17/2013, 3:23 pm

Allison made no sound, simply analyzing her moves, strengths an weaknesses. She knew she relied too much on her powers, and was going to need to fix that. She watched as guards came closer, ad nudged Croatia out of the bushes once she was done putting on the disguise. She lay in wait in the thorn bushes, ignoring the pangs of pain from such thorns. She held her obsidian weapon tightly, in case she was going to have to fight her way out.

She watched as numerous guards, police, and dogs surrounded crostia and started to tell at her in Spanish, asking question after question as the dogs barked loudly.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 3:35 pm

I change my expression, looking like a lost puppy, confused and helpless. "English?" I ask, cautiously. "No Espanol?" I sigh, and look at the ground. The guards stop talking for a second, and switch to a badly translated English. They ask me who I am, and what I'm doing.

"My name is Melanie Diadora." I reply, using my great grandmother's name. "I came here to visit a relative, but I seemed to have lost my contact on the way out. I'm simply looking for it. I mean no harm, I just wish to find it. I was looking in the bushes for it, when an extremely unkept girl fell down the building, and her friend came after her. They didn't hurt themselves, I suppose, since they were able to run. I don't know how they'll escape such muscular men like you, though. Anyway, I'm sure you can find them, what with those rat's nests in their hair alerting people of them like giant zeppelins. And the their skin! It's like they've never showered before!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/17/2013, 11:43 pm

Allison smirked, slightly impressed at Croatia's act as the guard thanked her and some even made a few flirty comments before being nudged away to look for the two missing prisoners. It would give Allison and Croatia a few hours if time to get away from the city, if they avoided the guards and local police force. Allison slowly made her way out of the thorn bush, ignoring her scratches that bled a bit, making small streams of blood across the girls pale skin. Allison approached Croatia and smirked "good job student, not perfect, but convincing" she said and ran to the far gate, cutting through the lock and waiting for Croatia.

The wind blew softly in the night, the moon and stars above dimmed by the mortal light pollution, a fact that made Allison wince in anger towards the normal human race. Her mind quickly went back to the task however, for Allison was wanted by Interpol and a criminal in several countries, including Spain. "We need to get to France ASAP. From there we go to Switzerland" she told Croatia, making sure she got the message that they didn't have any time to waste. Allison had Hugh holes for Croatia deep down, hoping they would become connected as both friends and student and teacher by the time they reached Japan so she could Share some of her more precious secrets to the girl she stood next to. "It's your call she reassured, waiting for her plan.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 11:52 pm

"Register in our names at a hotel, sneak out a window, then register with a different name at another hotel and stay for the night?" I ask quietly, checking for her approval. "I might be able to get us a free room with my persuasion." I assure her, sneaking out the gate and walking calmly down the littered sidewalk. "Maybe we could jump a train. Do trains go that far?" I think aloud, continuing down a dark alley. "Or we could jump a train now, in the dark, where theirs less chance of us being seen, but we're bound to fall asleep and get caught in the morning."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2013, 12:09 am

Allison stopped her. "As that is why you would fail in this situation. You are clearly not thinking through the problem my young padawan" she told her, using a need reference just cause she wanted to. She had liked the hotel idea, but the time crunch wouldn't have allowed them to sleep much.

"Follow me, and I'll show you" she said and ran towards the sound of locomotives. She smiled as she came over a hill to look down at a station and looked at Croatia. "When you hear a snake, run to the caboose" she tol her then vanished into the shadows and reappeared down by the train. She took out a set of nunchucks from her bag and went in to knock out the two guards and then gave the sound if a spitting cobra about to rear up and kill it's victim. She waited for Croatia at te bottom then looked at her "see those bars under the train? Hanging down? That's our beds tonight, we can use some rope to keep us in place unless you want to hang on. I've already checked the schedule, and this train will take us deep into france@

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 12:16 am

I stare at her in bewilderment. "I knew you were insane. We'll fall off and get killed!" I whisper-yell, wincing at the thought. The bars on the bottom of the train weren't very close to the tracks, but way too close for my liking. I've trusted Snake until now, though, and I have no reason not to now. I mentally face palm, and continue speaking. "Are you certain?" I ask, cautiously, looking at Snake with an expression of uncertainty on my face.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2013, 12:23 am

"What do you think hundreds of hobos did during the American depression when all the cars were locked? They rode down here. It's not completely safe, but I've fdone it many times. Besides, it's here or on the roof, and there are quite a few low tunnels" she explained and got out some robe from her bag. "A warrior must always test their minds and bodies, explore and try new thinks to keep from going." Allison told her, confidence on her face.

"We don't have any money, so we can't buy a ticket. In the cargo cars we will be discovered or mailed by animals, and the caboose is workers" she told Croatia. "What do you think we should do?@

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 12:33 am

I sigh. She was right, after all. "Lead the way." I smile, very unconvincingly. I'm fearing for my life right now, but I've always been good with fear. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and count to five before opening them. It isn't going to be the most comfortable option, but it's all we've got, so I'm going to make the best of it. I'm not going to fall off or lose a limb or anything, because there's two bars, keeping both head and feet off the track. If I sleep on my stomach, I might be able to hook my feet on the bottom bar, so the momentum doesn't shoot me off the train. Maybe I could tie my bags somewhere on the poles so nothing will happen to them.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2013, 12:41 am

Allison looked at her "get in the right position, I'll tie you up" she whispered and once Croatia had been secured tightly with rope, the young child of Hecate tied their bags and then slid in herself, her head looking at Croatia. And then with a great lurch and a loud hiss the steam began to move north towards France. Allison smirked as she held on tightly as glanced at Croatia. "Sleep well" she said, before tying their wrists together for added protection.

Allison slept like a rock for hours, then awoke and looked to see if Croatia was up

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 12:46 am

I nod and close my eyes, knowing that I won't get any sleep. Apparently, I'm wrong. I fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes, the rumbling of the train's engine loud in my ear. I don't remember the dream, probably because it was of no importance, and wake up to the happy smell of burning coal in the morning. I check to see if snake is awake, and see her turn to look at me at the same time. Is it safe? I mouth to her, not wanting to draw attention that we don't need.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2013, 4:25 am

Allison shook her head and held up three fingers indicating they had three more stations before the train needed more fuel and water and coal, so naturally they would jump off there. She then noticed the train beginning to move again and she smiled at Croatia. "Lets get to know you better, and I may tell you some about me" she said, scooting close so they could hear each other over the roar of the traines🌆

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 8:49 am

I'm very welcoming of anyone who wants to know about me, and often enjoy telling tales about my fun and painful life. "What do you want to know. I'll lay it all out if you want, I don't mind." I shrug as best as I can in my current position. "I enjoy life stories, and I extremely enjoy telling mine." I add, getting somewhat comfortable. "Welp, the beginning's always a good place to to start."

I was born on December 18, 1996 in Northern California. My mother owned a winery with some of the best tasting wine the world has ever been able to pour. That's how she met my dad, at a local fair trying to get a sales opportunity or two. They met, my mother, of course, fell in love with the idiot, and I was born. My father left, of course, but my mother wasn't surprised. Their relationship had been rocky, anyway.

"My mother, unfortunately, was an active smoker, and died of lung cancer when I was 3. This necklace has been in our family for generations, and one of her last actions was helping to clasp the thing around my neck. I wouldn't sit still long enough for then to clasp it. I was taken to an orphanage in L.A. I was one of the favorites of the caretakers. I would put on shows for them to earn some spare change.

"But there was one person I didn't get along with. He'd tease me because of my mother, which doesn't quite make sense when he's in the same orphanage I'm in. It grew worse and worse all the way till 10, when I finally stood up. I punched him, he punched me, he won the fight. It was obvious he had won, but he didn't stop till one of the caretakers dragged him away from me.

"At the age of 12, I was adopted. The adopter, of course, was Satyr. Wilson's his name, a good friend of mine. Once I got to camp I found no one other than the boy from the orphanage, standing in front of the Hecate cabin. He was a year older than me, but we fought, this time using our powers. The good part was that I had him stalemated. The bad part was that he had done the same to me.I'd only used minor powers up until that moment in the fight, but I almost did something I would've regretted for the rest of my life. If someone hadn't stopped the fight, I would be a different person. That's where the first cut comes from." I tell her, showing her my finger

"When I turned 15, I met Griffin. He was mute, but he was a son of Morpheus, so he would talk through dreams. It was love at 10th sight, that's what I'd call it. I hated him at first, so I challenged him to a fight. I got hurt, only a minor injury, but he stopped the fight to help me. He told me that I had clearly won, but later on I figured that he had just felt sorry for me. He was always the better fighter. That's the second mark.

"For my 16th birthday, we went to the beach for a date. We fell asleep on the sand. I woke up at sunrise, speechless, and he calmed me down. We stayed at the beach a while, me frolicking around. I turn my back on him for a single minute and a hellhound's standing over his dead body. I managed to use his sword, as I had stupidly left my weapon at the cabin, and the hellhound's dead in minutes, as well as my heart. I knelt down beside Griffin, and wept into his chest, curling up beside his dead body as cold, December rain started to fall and turn into a storm. I suppose the strawberry fields needed watering.

"That's how I met Alastor. He was one of Griffin's closest friends. He found me on the beach, stringy hair and everything, beside his best friends dead body. He picked up my shivering self and wrapped me in his coat, carrying me to the infirmary. I had a bad case of hypothermia, but woke up to find that he was by my bed the whole time. We're still together, though I didn't tell him I was leaving. He's the kind of person who would react better if I let him figure it out."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2013, 10:28 pm

Allison nodded as she listened carefully, slowly beginning to understand her past, and why she desired so much to be trained. She wished she could tell this girl about her past, but she didn't trust her enough yet. Two days into the trip was not enough in her opinion as they continued to ride along the bottom struts of the high-speed train. Allison finally had the courage to speak, to tell her a little.

"I cannot tell you my past before camp, as I have not yet developed total trust in you. However, I will tell you the events of my life since camp" she began, her eyes glassy and dark as she looked at Croatia then dropped the gaze. "I came to camp a little over a year ago, from Japan" she told her, moving her hand to grasp Croatia's as they encountered a few large bumps in the track. "I was alienated, excluded, partly because I wanted to be and partly because I didn't fit in. Therefore I spent plenty of time continuing to train my body and my mind alone, at the creek or arena. I fought anyone I could, and no one came close to beating me at all." She paused and returned her gaze to Croatia.

"Then I met this girl, I have forgotten her name but she gave me the knife I presently use. We dated, yes I dated a girl. Not that shocking though, I've been bisexual for years. Anyway, she was killed by an ambush in the real world, and I openly mourned for her, almost taking my own life to remain with my love. However, I didn't and I stayed the course, becoming cold and heartless, not letting anyone get close" she told her before stopping again, her face showing as light smile amongst the emotionless planes of her face.

"I went to Australia with a group of demigods soon after, and became associated with Kaity, a daughter of the sea. She's my present girl, and I did tell her I was departing for Japan, and she doesn't mind if I do. However, I fear her allegiance with me might change slightly during this trip. But still, Croatia, this is going to be the hardest thing you have ever done. You will be tested physically, mentally, and emotionally" Allison told her. "If I trust you by the time we get to Japan, I will reveal all my secrets to you"

Post by Guest 7/19/2013, 10:34 am

I listen closely to her story. I'm shocked, but not repulsed by the facts, as some would be. I She finishes, and I think about the last sentence she said.

Do I really know what I'm getting myself into? I can't back down now, but what if something happened to Alastor while I was gone? A tugging feeling starts pulling at my heart. My mother, who, in one point in her life, had been christian, would always tell me that the feeling meant that "The Devil's trying to weigh down your heart." I sigh, quietly. Most of the time, when I get one of these feelings, it means I'm right about something. But what would I be right about?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/19/2013, 1:26 pm

Allison layin the awkward silence she had created between the two of them. She had told the truth, as sometimes the truth hurt, a lot. Allison wondered she was feeling when te train reached it's French destination and Allison untied them so they could get off of the lower bars. She walked into the station, no one noticing that she didnt go to customs, she went to a small pawn shop.

Allison entered the shop and spoke Japanese in quick fire while handing the young man the bag of airplane parts. He scanned through te bag and soon after handed allusion a thick was of euros. Allison smirked and walked over to Croatia. "Now, how about we get to Switzerland? Then we stop fr a training session" she smirked michevious let

OOC: Will Croatia make it all the way to Japan to become a ninja?

Post by Guest 7/20/2013, 1:58 pm

OOC: Yeah, but Alastor's dead and she doesn't know it yet. I'm planning for her to find out when she gets back.

BIC: The feeling leaves me, and my head snaps back up. I stretch as well as I can, and stare at the large amount of euros in her hand in awe."Yeah, I guess. How...What...Did you rob the poor man?" I ask. I react differently to robbing than I did to murder. "You better have not robbed him. He might have children or something, a family to feed!"

I notice that the bag of airplane parts is missing, and I blush. "Oh..." I manage, biting my lip. "Yeah, that sounds good." I answer her previous question.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/20/2013, 3:35 pm

Allison laughed a bit and smiled at Croatia. "He's a contact of mine" she explained, smirking as she divided the money and handed Croatia half of it, over 1.5k in American dollars. Allison was impressed on what her contact was able to provide for her for the used airplane parts, but then again she had needed the large amounts of cash anyway. She led Croatia to the ticket window and spoke in French, her accent a bit thick but she managed to get tickets, then handed Croatia one. It was a first class ticket on a fast train, departing in twenty minutes. It also meant that they would get Internet, television, and hot water. Allison honesty couldn't wait for a shower!

She smiled and took her hand, leading her to the station number where the sleek gray locomotive was waiting to be filled with it's passengers. Allison felt almost connected to Croatia now, as if she was developing a bond deeper than one she expected.

Post by Guest 7/20/2013, 6:11 pm

I put the euros in a small pocket at the bottom of my duffle bag, and run with Snake, almost being dragged by her sudden speed. I've grown a special connection with her, something more than a student/teacher relationship, maybe even more than friends.

Stop thinking that, you have Alastor. My heart stirs again, at the thought, but I ignore it.

We stop at the train platform, and I stare in awe at the silver train. The metal exterior reflects my crystal blue eyes and curly red hair back at me, and I tuck a lose strand behind my ear. I swear, as soon as I get on that train, I'm going to turn on the tv, sit back, and rewatch some of my favorite plays and movies, staring in awe at the beauty of the female actors, the comedy of the males.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/20/2013, 6:26 pm

Allison smiled as she led her student onto the train an toward the rooms she had rented when she stopped just outside the door and looked at Croatia. "Croatia, I got us an entire train car. I also took the liberty in getting my contacts to full it with food and demigod equipment for us, we have a two day ride to Bern, and then from there we train for two straight days" and with that she opened the door.

Inside was basically a hotel suite! A glass roof with a sliding panel to allow secrecy, a fully stocked kitchen with a fridge, microwave, and sink. A small washer and dryer in the corner even! The bathroom was all nicely done with tile and marble, elegant designs that must have cost a fortune. There were two beds next to each other that folded up into the wall when not in use, already made and with a mint on the pillow. Allison smiled and threw her stuff against the empty wall, removing her weapon belt and long sleeve shirt to show her muscular frame, that was also quite attractivez

She pushed her hair out of her face ad smiled, walking to the television and pulling out the large flatscreen, smiling at Croatia. "Your one lucky girl, when I trained, I didnt get the luxury travel treatment" she said an tossed her the remotes before removing her clothes and throwing them in the washer machine, and then stepping into the shower.

Post by Guest 7/21/2013, 8:34 am

I catch the remote, and stare in awe at the moving house. I've lived in luxury before, and this is nothing short of it. I take slow steps, barely making any sound on the soft carpet. I take of my shoes, leaving them by the cabin door., and throw myself on the soft, plush couch. I rummage threw my bag and change quickly into a t-shirt and some sweatpants, turning the TV on and searching through the many movies I've missed while living at camp. A movie called Free Willy pops up, and I choose that channel.

I have a few minutes of time before the movie starts, so I search in the pantry and put some popcorn in the microwave. I get out some Reese's Pieces and lay them on the counter, before grabbing a bottle of water and a blanket. The Popcorn stops pooping, and I get the bag out, almost throwing it on the counter because of the sudden heat. I get out a bowl and pour the hot popcorn into the large bowl, mixing in the now-opened candy.

The movie begins, and I walk back to the couch, wrapping the blanket around me and lying my popcorn on the floor. I hear a squeak, and remember Umbra and Cuddles. I nearly run over to my suitcase, and find them nestled in a pocket. I take them both over to me and give them some popcorn, putting them under the blanket with me.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/21/2013, 1:12 pm

[color=violet]I had stepped into the elegant shower, looking forward to the use of hot water across my damaged and diseased body. I turned the bob and groaned with pleasure as hot water rained down upon my head, washing the caked up dirt down my slender legs and towards the drain. I smiled and selected the bar of soap, rubbing the whiteness into my pale Asian skin, watching as even more dirt removed itself from my body. I continued to scrub, and kept on scrubbing. Finally I grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair, making sure I got ever trace of dust and grime from my gorgeous brunette hair. Finally when I had decided I was cleaned enough, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped my curvaceous body in the heated towel that was by the door and smiled as I walked out, past Croatia who was watching a movie and to my backpack, where I pulled out some clothing.

I dressed myself simply, in comfortable clothes that I could pretty much do anything, therefore I put on some gray lounge pants and a sleeveless Nike shirt, white but with the Nike symbol just above the left stomach side. I smiled as I fixed my dog tag necklace and strolled over to Croatia, sitting next to her as the movie started. The whole purpose for this leg of the journey was to bond with her, to enable a stronger friendship for us. I smiled and examined the movie. "Free willy? This is the one with Steve Irwin's daughter I think" I told her as I watched.

There was silence for a while, and I was anxious for when she would start a conversation.

Post by Guest 7/21/2013, 3:15 pm

I watch carefully as the movie progresses. This was one I had seen when I went back to the vineyard for the summer one year, but its been so long I've nearly forgotten the entire plot. "I think so. You want to watch it with me?" I ask, staring at her in awe. It might sound weird, but I've never found anyone else who watches movies at camp. I slide over on the couch and pat the spot next to me, wincing as Umbra squeezes a little too tightly on my shoulder. Griffin's weasel was never fond of me. Cuddles, who I had obviously named at a young age, sits in my lap, asleep. I stroke the back of her black spotted head, and move Umbra so the evil weasel is beside me on the couch, only to have him scurry back onto my other shoulder. I sigh, and reach back to where the rodent had drawn a small amount of blood.

"Do you like candy in your popcorn?" I ask Snake, offering her the beautiful mix of deliciousness. The movie cuts to commercial, and I run to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I'm probably not going to see much of the movie anyway.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/21/2013, 5:45 pm

Allison had nodded, though she was distracted obviously as she played with her hands, fidgeting. Of course she had ADHD, all demigods did but the reason she was fidgeting was because she was worried of her own life, of the bone cancer she was developing. She watched as Croatia went over to the shower to bathe and sighed as the commercials flickered on the large television. Commercials for French things, infomercials, but then a commercial came on and she stared.

It was her, the French had put out a warning to apprehend Allison and turn her over to Interpol. Allison switched the channel quickly, not wanting to hear just how large the sum was on her head, or in how many countries she was wanted. The world had changed for her in the last eight years. She stood and walked over to the map on the wall, tracing her finger along the route she was taking her student through the world when a thought came to her head and she glanced at Croatia, who was still in the shower. She knew she shouldn't but sometimes to gain trust she had to be a spy. Slowly she crept over to where Croatia's bag was, but knew Croatia was almost done and sat back in the bed, acting like nothing had happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:21 pm