A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Training Around the World

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Training Around the World - Page 12 Empty Re: Training Around the World

Post by Holly 10/31/2013, 10:30 am

Allison nodded and smiled "then lets go" she said and explained to Juan that they were going to explore, before wiping her sweaty forehead with a towel and leading the way for Croatia back into the main city, many of the shops closed since it was will dark outside. Allison smiled though, temporarily forgetting her dream as she watched her apprentice explore the new culture and environment.

Post by Guest 11/1/2013, 8:52 pm

I stop in front of a rundown dining area. I stop Allison and motion for her to follow me inside.

Every item on the menu is in Hindu, which looks like chicken scratch to me. I ask the old lady at the counter for whatever was best, and she gave a weird little smile. Well, at least she knew some English. She began calling out orders to the chefs. Confused, I decided to seat myself.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/2/2013, 5:12 am

Allison sat down across from Croatia and looked around, understanding a bit of the language of India, but not much. She glanced over at Croatia and smiled kindly, softly, them spoke to the other girl "enjoy the practice?" I ask and tap my hand absent mindlessly on the table in code

Post by Guest 11/2/2013, 4:46 pm

I nod absentmindedly, looking at nothing in particular. The door to the restaurant opens with little noise, and I turn towards the movement. In the doorway stands a guy, about my age. He doesn't look like a local. He has pale skin and brown hair, and looks maybe 5'11.

His eyes begin wondering over the small room, and our eyes meet. My jaw drops just a little. His eyes are a deep blue, like a lake reflecting a night sky. He begins to walk our way, and I look down quickly.

OOC: If I were you, I'd look up Ephialtes in the bestiary in OOC stickies.

BTW you have to stalk the Murder Mystery Topic under Mount Olympus. We're getting pretty far into, so if you're going to start, you'll have to start now. But its really a lot of fun, and one of my other characters is in it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/8/2013, 9:52 am

OOC: sorry! Thought I posted!

BIC: Allisok glanced at the guy, then at her and noticed she was hiding her face. "Drama I should know about?" Se whispered as she glanced at the boy again, her hand itching for her weapon. If a fight was going to occur, se knew she had to have the upper hand on her enemy.

Post by Guest 11/12/2013, 8:34 am

I look at her in shock, and slap her arm playfully. "Not everything is an oncoming war, you know?" I reply, "I know him from California. We used to go go school together. I had the worst crush on him in 8th grade. But then he moved away..."

Someone about his age stops him and directs him over to another table, filled with other teen boys and girls of close to the same appearance.

We break eye contact, and I sigh as he moves towards his own group. The lady at the counter yells something else and turns to look at us. I walk to the counter and pick up the tray, bringing in over to our table.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/12/2013, 9:34 pm

"That seems like a foolish assumption to me, but then again, I am not one to be social much" she said distastefully as she looked at her food for a second before picking up her fork and beginning to eat it. She didn't know exactly what to say after wards, so she sat in silence as she ate her food, her eyes darting from one person to another, makin sure no one was approaching them. After all, a monster could be anywhere....or anything..." She glared at the tomatoes she had pushed to the corner of her plate as if they were about to mutate and attack her.

Post by Guest 11/22/2013, 9:32 pm

OOC: I swear, if I ever wait this long to post again, I'll mortally wound someone. Seriously, its been 10 days. 239.25 hours since you last posted to be exact. I do have good news, though: The Event is over, so you're once again my main posting partner right now.

BIC: "Okay, well, how about you be the hesitant, ready-to-attack one, and I'll be the naive one who you're constantly rolling your eyes at and trying to keep from doing stupid things? Oh, wait. We're already doing that," I smile, stabbing a small piece of chicken covered in a red-ish sauce with my fork.

I place the meat in my mouth and am immediately met with millions of flames hitting my tongue, setting my taste buds on fire. I close my eyes, scrunching up my face and gripping onto the side of the table as I attempt to not scream.

I finally manage to swallow the food whole. I grab my water with an iron grip and almost down the whole thing.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/27/2013, 12:09 am

ooc: im having connection problems so i cant post as much until my wifi and ipod get fixed, sorry

bic: Allison smirked a little bit as she ate her food without further word, hungry from the training and the journey. After all, it really hadnt been that long since they had left new york.

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 7:39 am

OOC: Consider it payback for the 10 days wait. ;)

BIC:

I gingerly shove the plate away, suddenly aware of its dangerous contents. I wait a while, allowing Allison to finish eat, before asking, "Ready to go?" I begin packing my things, stand up, and begin to walk out the door.

However, I slowly become aware of someone's presence behind me. I tuck a few loose strands of hair behind my ear, using it as an excuse to look behind me.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/29/2013, 4:12 pm

OOC: Ha ha, can you tell my connection to get fixed now?

BIC: Allison nodded, having eaten her food quickly, nervous about the entire situation, which, was abnormal for her, usually so composed. She paid the bill, before standing and following her friend towards te door when she paused. Confused, Allison paused as well and reached her hand into her pocket, thinking that it could get into a fight.

Post by Guest 12/9/2013, 6:18 pm

Ooc: xD Still getting over this dang flu.

Bic : I turn back around after seeing nothing. The streets are strangely deserted, and chills run up my back as I pull my backpackers straps back onto my shoulders, grabbing a knife out of the small pocket on the side.

Suddenly, I'm shoved against the wall, my arms pinned behind me. Inches from my face is a head, a mass of flaming hair on top. I struggle to free my arms but the figure holds my shoulders tight. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see more monsters approaching, limping on their mismatched legs.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/10/2013, 4:42 pm

Allison had stepped out of the place a few seconds after Croatia, but by then she was already pinned against the wal and the Japanese girl could see the empousai advancing towards her friend, and now towards Allison as well. She reached into her pocket and could feel the two weapons she had decided to bring with her, a sai and nunchukas. She wished now she had brought more weapons with her,
    It at least had some armor....but she would have to make due. Grasping one weapon in each hand she ran over to Croatia. The empousai that pinned the child of wine didn't see it coming as Allison stabbed the sai into her back with such force that the blade, and the prongs entered the monster, causing it to dissolve.

However, Allison was grabbed from behind and could feel fangs puncture her shoulder as an empousai bit her, but she couldn't think of that at the moment as she jerked her elbow back into the monsters gut.

IOC; that sucks!

Post by Guest 12/29/2013, 5:14 pm

I push off the wall as soon as I'm freed. I stab the monster as it jerks off of Allison, before reach quickly into my bag for another blade--a dagger. Thank the gods for the weapons at that hotel.

I stab another monster and kick another in the stomach, but more keep coming.

"There's too many!" I yell, watching as the monster dust flows around us in the wind.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/29/2013, 5:24 pm

Allison snarled and fought as hard as she could with her limited weapons and hands until she was by her friends side, but as much as she hated to admit it....Croatia was right. "We need a strategic withdraw!" She said over the growls of the evil monsters and the wind which was filled with dust as Kenzie sent a hard kick into a face of one of the tempting demons.

Turning on her heel she broke into a sprint, jumping onto a wall and using her momentum to push up to the balcony on the second floor, pulling her thin body fully onto the balcony when she felt hands grab her from behind....more empousai. Cursing, she fought them, but soon the weapon was ripped from her hands and bite marks on her began to increase until she managed a sweeping kick, sending her attackers off the balcony to the ground.

Post by Guest 12/29/2013, 6:40 pm

I turn and run, muttering a swear under my breath. Soon, I can feel the monster's hot breath on my neck. One of them grabs my arm, and I barely manage to wrench my skin from it's grip. I don't have long before they catch up.

I slow down and try to examine my surroundings while fighting off the monsters. I see nothing but brick walls. I must have run down an alley, and soon, I'll be trapped at a dead end.

My eyes pull to a large gap between two bricks. The wall is crumbling. I stop completely, facing the wall, and the monsters are upon me, grabbing my legs, biting my ankles. I struggle, but to no avail.

I have to find some way up to that gap. The creatures pull me down even farther. I try my last technique, and step onto one on the creatures heads, using it to push myself up. I grasp the gap by my fingertips and climb to the roof of the 3 story building, waiting them out. Finally, they leave.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/29/2013, 6:51 pm

I pant, staying in the corner of a balcony my own blood trickling down my body and pooling under me from the various bites. Survival was the first thin on my mind, but my bag had been torn to shreds and I had no weapons, and to add to that my clothing was all but torn off. I cursed and stumbled out to look for Croatia, hoping she had survived. I spotted her silhouette plastered across the sky, the moon behind her fully showing off the black form.... Well I hope it was her ad not a demon.

I try to wave to you, but my mind is blurry and my wounds sting with whatever poison was injected in me, as I knew I would be blacking out soon. My breathing labored, and my vision went black, but I was still aware of my body... I tried to call out but my voice wouldn't work and I soon collapsed in a rap on the balcony...breathing slowing...sleep capturing me..,

Post by Guest 12/31/2013, 1:55 am

I dig in my bag for the ambrosia, and find a small cube, probably just enough for one use. This is bad. I don't have too many deep bites, maybe 2 on my ankle and one of my arm, but I can already feel poison coursing through my veins. I need to find Allison.

I stand up on the flat roof, a bit wobbly, but steady enough to walk. I finally find Allison on a balcony on the second floor of the building. She's out cold, and seeing her causes a wave of nausea to fall over me. I jump down to the third story balcony and slip through the bars to land on the one directly below it.

Its obvious who needs the ambrosia more. She has multiple bites, all oozing the green that I've come to recognize as poison. Her face is dripping in sweat and shockingly pale. It takes a moment to even realize that she's not dead. Yet.

I pull the ambrosia square out of the bag and force feed it to her without a second thought. I then lean back on the balcony door and try to stay awake, fighting against the surging wave of exhaustion darkening my vision. I prepare myself for a long night, but tell myself not to fall asleep until Allison's awake. The rope has taken hold again, and, this time, it the noose could do what it was meant to do: kill.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/31/2013, 2:05 am

Allison felt something in her dry mouth, and once the flavored of her favorite foods rippled across her taste buds she knew it was ambrosia....and Croatia was there for her. She grunted, some of her bites closin up but the poison still remained, pulsing around her body. She had been trained to endure poison, but never this much...however she knew how to survive if only she could wake up.

Gasping for air her eyes snapped open and the first thing they fell upon was Croatia. She saw that she was hurt, although not as badly as herself. With a silent and grave face she reached over and grabbed her hand, using it to drag her limp body into the room, using any strength she could get from that single square. It wouldn't save her forever thoug, but it gave her just enough to open the freezer that was inside the apartment and rip out everything. Luckily, it was a large freezer, big enough to put a body in. She turned to Croatia and shoved her inside, hoping her body tempatire would lower quickly and put her into a cytogenetic state...giving Allison time to create something to deal with the poison within both of them.

Post by Guest 1/7/2014, 2:49 pm

I wake up freezing cold and surrounded by white. Well, I guess this is it. Somehow I thought death would be a bit less...compacted I think, noticing the close walls with small clumps of ice clinging to each other. In fact, it looks a bit like...a freezer.

I find the door and slam by body weight against it, though I'm still weak and it doesn't do anything. Heck, I'm not even sure if its possible to open a freezer from the inside. I try slamming against it again, this time using my shoulder, and, once again, achieve nothing. I sigh, try one more time, and, in defeat, lean against the door.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/7/2014, 3:36 pm

Allison opened the freezer instantly when she heard the banging around. She had hoped that perhaps Croatia would have been out cold for a little longer, but then again Murphy hated her. She grabbed the steaming concoction from the pot and wrenched open the freezer door, thrusting the solution at Croatia and pressing it to her mouth. "Drink, it's a remedy to the poison" she said simply enough, coughing as she had not taken the strange liquid for herself yet.

She wondered if it would work, and hopefully it would and not kill her....and Croatia.

Post by Guest 1/7/2014, 4:22 pm

I sniff the concoction experimentally, grimacing at the smell. I hesitate, before pinching my nose and swallowing the drink. I almost cough it back up, but I make sure it stays down.

I wrap a blanket from one of the dresser drawers around me, sitting on the bed indian-style. "Ugh, my head," I rub my aching temples, before asking, "What happened? You know, after I passed out? Oh, by the way, we're out of ambrosia,"I inform her dully.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/7/2014, 4:26 pm

"Baka..." She said silently in Japanese before addressin her. "Well, I dragged you in here and stuffed you in the freezer in hopes of cyrogenically freezing your body until I could create an antidote" she explaine and drank her own serving, gagging on the taste instantly but kept it down. "This isn't good you know, out of ambrosia with no doubt more monsters on our tail and we aren't at the top of our game either. I would recommend that we head back to our own hotel room, pack up an get the hell over to china, then to Japan" she explained and then paused silently.

"But....from here on our your calling the shots"

Post by Guest 1/7/2014, 4:43 pm

I nod. "I think we need to get back to the hotel and try to scavenge through the rubble. However, that may take a while, and I don't like the idea of going back there, so we should probably try to steal some money, get some basic healing supplies, and head straight to China, then to Japan. We need to avoid streets and the usual means of transportation, though. And we should probably check in on this room and others to see if there's anything here we could use, because we probably won't be able to stop again."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/7/2014, 4:55 pm

Allison nodded "alright. Lets split up.....we are gonna need weapons too, both of us are basically unarmed" she stated before stumbling into a room across the hall. It looked like the room she had left and quickly began to look around, snatching some granola bars from the kitchen and the knives, as well as some blankets and the small hotel soaps. Who knows, they could be very useful. She continued going from rom to room until she had two duffel bags of stuff, and $500.00 in cash. She walked back to see how Croatia was doin in athering her share of material.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 5:48 pm