A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hanging in the Courtyard

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Hanging in the Courtyard Empty Hanging in the Courtyard

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/19/2013, 12:27 am

Aaron walked to the courtyard, a couple of yards away from where he met Nepta. It was barely even in his sight, plus he was just kind of staring at the ground. He'd been asking around an looking in the library about some guy named John Greensworth, and found out he had a daughter but she went missing. The daughter's name had never been mentioned, but he just assumed it was Nep. Aaron hadn't ever thought this much or put so much effort into anyone before. And he'd definatly never met a vampiristic, pierced, green haired girl before. Aaron just stared at the ground, still a ways away from the courtyard.

Hanging in the Courtyard Empty Re: Hanging in the Courtyard

Post by Guest 7/19/2013, 10:41 am

I step into the courtyard, walking towards Aaron. "Have you found out?" I ask, hiding the excitement in my voice. I could finally find out about my father, and have someone to trust. Maybe my dad was dead? That might be nice. Maybe I had caused him to go blind? That would be even better.

OOC This post might be beneficial. Its the last on the page.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/19/2013, 11:22 pm

Aaron looks up at the sound of Nepta's voice. "Hey! Your dad is John Greensworth, and he's a scientist!" Aaron proclaims. He tried to hide the excitement on his voice, but failed to. Now, they could get started on moving forward in this whole changing her attitude thing. And now she might be able to trust him now, and think he wouldn't give up on her. She was cool now, but she could be cooler if she didnt kill people for her vampiristic addiction.

Ooc: what do you mean?

Post by Guest 7/20/2013, 2:05 am

OOC: It tells more about her dad and her history.

BIC: "Correct. How'd you find out?" I'm not shocked that he figured it out, as my dad is so famous. The Athena cabin was probably talking about him, awed at his most recent discovery in atom-splitting or something like that. "Do you know anything else about him? Dead, alive, maybe partially blind?"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/20/2013, 2:34 am

Ooc: do you want him to be blind or dead or something? I dunno if I might say something and it'll mess up what you had in mind

Post by Guest 7/20/2013, 1:24 pm

OOC: I don't really care. Its your choice.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/22/2013, 1:45 pm

Ooc: Kay

Bic: "Your dad's perfectly fine. Why would he be dead or blind?" Aaron asks, a puzzled look on his face. Maybe they got into a fight and that's when she left or something. A lot of demigods had problems with their mortal parents, and that was understandable, killing, or even hurting them, was a little extreme. But hey, Aaron wasnt here to judge.

Post by Guest 7/22/2013, 1:58 pm

"No reason. Just wishful thinking. Well, except for the blind part. I might've scratched his eye out when I left." I reply. "Okay, I trust you now. What's the first thing we're going to do?" I ask, curiously.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/22/2013, 2:37 pm

"It's been three days, have you had any blood or killed anything?" He asks. If she hasn't, they could move on with what they were doing. Last time he saw her, she said she would have steaks instead of killing, and of she's been doing that they would be able to work on another thing he had in mind when he started this.

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 11:29 am

"I guess your lousy plan is working. Nope, only raw meat. And trust me, its not the same. Its still somewhat good, but I might need to try something else." I reply, kicking a cigarette that lay on the ground. I haven't smoked in days, and its killing me. Its worse than when I had my drug addiction.

OOC: I might be gone for a while, something about a missing hairbrush.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/23/2013, 2:29 pm

"You haven't exploded from the lack of blood in your diet, so it's working. Now lets try to work on your attitude...You need to come off as less murderous and more...not so killy. If anything, you could still be mean...Just try not to kill every person who approaches you. Maybe you could oh, I dunno, find some friends. Hell, maybe you could even find a freakin boyfriend if you come off as less "hey, come near me and I'll freakin cut you." Aaron says to her. It was the truth, and she needed to hear it.

Post by Guest 7/24/2013, 2:23 am

"No. Boyfriend, no. Friends, no. Any type of relationship that involves caring or love, no." I reply, sternly. "I still hate my mother, and nothing's going to change that."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/24/2013, 3:37 am

"You don't have to care or love anyone, just tolerate them for gods sake." Aaron sighs. "Besides, living without a single friend in your whole life is hardly even living at all." He says. Aaron paces. Nepta really hated her mom, but going so far as not having any friends out of spite, that was kind of extreme.

Post by Guest 7/24/2013, 1:24 pm

"I don't need friends. It's just something to tie you down, someone to make you think twice. I don't need that. I can get along just fine on my own." I stubbornly reply.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/25/2013, 1:59 am

He didnt want to say this, but he was gonna anyway. "Look where being alone has got you. You drink blood, you tried to kill me for worrying, and you avoid any contact with other people because you think they're just a burden. If I was someone who wasn't so trusting, I would have given up on you a while ago. But I didn't, because I thought I could help, and hopefully be a friend, but I guess not!" He says. He sounded like a jerk, but then again, he was talking to a girl who tried to kill him, possibly hated him, and didnt care he was trying.

Post by Guest 7/25/2013, 6:43 pm

I sigh. This is where it always ended. Maybe because I didn't want to give any effort, maybe because I was too scared to. "Well, I've had an excuse not to kill you. Its gone, now. But since you lasted longer than the others, I'll let you run."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/25/2013, 11:36 pm

"I'm not going anywhere, and Im not fighting either. You're gonna get your crap together, whether you like it or not. Screw being nice, because that obviously isn't gonna work." Aaron decides to stop being nice, because it obviously wasnt gonna work. He was usually more laid back and fun, but she wasnt gonna listen to nice Aaron. "Now shut the hell up and get over yourself, your problems with your parents, and whatever your deal is with me!" Aaron grunts.

Post by Guest 7/26/2013, 12:22 am

I raise an eyebrow at the words. He's not giving up? This is something new. "Okay. I'll try being nice. Now, please, you're drawing unwanted attention." I reply in a low whisper, even though we're the only ones in the courtyard. I'm sure people in the cabins can hear, though, and the Aphrodite cabin is probably staring out the window at the scene.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/26/2013, 1:08 am

Aaron sighs. "That's better, and I'll keep it down. " She was right, people were probably staring out of their windows at the two. Well they did look pretty odd together. A blue eyes, brown headed guy hanging out with a green haired, tattooed, peirced girl. And there was also the fact that she was feared by some campers...

Post by Guest 7/26/2013, 8:26 pm

"So, what do I need to do? Offer 'I'm Sorry' brownies to all the people I've put on my hit list?" I ask. I would've said 'Biscuits', as we call them in the UK, but I'm not sure what the Americans call them.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/26/2013, 11:29 pm

"You don't need to offer stuff to people you put on your hit list, just don't be such a jerk all the time. Hell, you could forget about the bad stuff that happened before. Consider this a clean slate." Aaron says. A clean slate for her would be nice. Not killing people around camp, no vampirism, this was great.

Post by Guest 7/27/2013, 10:32 am

"The problem is, every time I start a clean slate, it comes out dirty." I reply,to no one in particular. I guess now I'm talking to myself. This going without blood thing has really taken its toll on my health, but I'm not going to tell anyone that.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/27/2013, 7:08 pm

"It's because you don't try hard enough!" Aaron says. "You need to actually care about doing this." Aaron wanted to see this happen. And he was gonna help make it happen, if she helped him.

Post by Guest 7/27/2013, 11:48 pm

"What would I get out of this entire thing?" I ask, stubbornly. My fatal flaw is something I should probably be more conscious of and try to control it, but I never have and never will.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/28/2013, 2:49 am

What did she get out of this. "Less campers being afraid of you, less addictions, maybe some friends..." He tells her. Thats what she got out of this, if not anything else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:28 am