A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hanging in the Courtyard

Hanging in the Courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging in the Courtyard

Post by Guest 7/30/2013, 8:21 am

I think about this for a moment. It might be nice to not have my prey run away before I can kill it. And this addition is a pain in the back sometimes. "Deal."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/30/2013, 4:28 pm

"Okay, now lets get started on your attitude. You're a jerk to people, I know I sound mean, but it's true. For gods sake, you hit me with a whip for asking if you were okay. Try to...uh...not do that as often. If someone talks to you, atleast put in the effort to say "Can you leave me the hell alone?" Before trying to kill them..." He states.

Post by Guest 7/31/2013, 9:44 am

Well that shouldn't be hard. That's what I usually do anyway, right? "For the gods' sake, I'm not completely merciless. I always let them know I'm mad, or annoyed, or bored but they never run. If they don't run, its not my fault."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/31/2013, 4:20 pm

"But it is your fault for killing them, so try to be a little more calm. If they don't run, try and ignore them. Just don't, please don't kill them." He sounded pathetic, basically begging her to not kill. If he could, Aaron would punch himself in the face for sounding like this. Begging wasnt his thing, his thing was usually asking them to stop, they don't, and he gets angry. But he was trying to help, not trying to kill.

Post by Guest 7/31/2013, 4:30 pm

"Well, when you say it like that..." I reply, snickering at his begging. As a killer, I enjoy someone falling on their knees praying to me, asking for something so desperately I have to deny it. But, sometimes I do take pity on the weak. "Fine. Now can I go get something to eat?" I ask, my stomach empty. I haven't had anything to eat all day, and its already six o'clock.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/31/2013, 5:06 pm

"Yeah, go ahead and eat, no one's stopping you." Aaron shrugs. Wow, was it really that late? Time sure flies when you try and fix up a murderer. "I guess I'll see you around." Aaron says before starting to walk off.

Post by Guest 8/1/2013, 12:18 pm

"Yeah, see ya." I reply, and begin walking towards the mess hall. "And Aaron?" I stop in my tracks, turning around to face him. "Thanks...for everything." I quickly turn back around, continuing to the Mess Hall in a sprint.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 1:34 am