A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Why Would You Paint While it's Raining?

Why Would You Paint While it's Raining? Empty Why Would You Paint While it's Raining?

Post by Guest 8/9/2013, 2:46 pm

Darcy Woods

Darcy loved being in America. The foods, attractions, everything  really. She even missed camp just a little. True, she was having fun with her father in London, but they both knee that Darcy needed to be safe at camp. Maybe she'll actually be sociable this time. Darcy was carrying her umbrella in one hand and her oil pastels and canvass in the other. Today she was finally going to paint. The daughter of Aphrodite has not painted for a couple months since she's had other jobs to do. But today it's just going to be her and her pastels, no more distractions. The blonde set up her easel and oil pastes and her big umbrella so she was looking at the water. Darcy thought it would be cool to see how this would turn out. Wearing her Abercrombie yoga shorts and an oversized sweatshirt, Darcy was feeling comfortable. She took out a pencil and started to outline what she would paint later.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Why Would You Paint While it's Raining? Empty Re: Why Would You Paint While it's Raining?

Post by Mason 8/22/2013, 3:53 pm

Kaden awkwardly walked by, knowing it was Darcy. Kaden knew she still crushed on him, but at the same time hated him, or at least, he was pretty sure of that. He sweated a lot, and his first reaction was to jump into the ocean, with his swimming trunks on, and pretend to be one of those jock surfer dudes. Yo what's up dawg just chillin', he thought, choosing to then pass the thought. He suddenly, felt a sharp stab in his back, as a surfboard hit him right in his spine. "OWWW! MOMMYYYY!" Kaden suddenly yelled, quickly getting to the shore, then realized everyone stared. He quickly ran, and bumped into another surfer dude. "Back off, seriously."

The guy picked him up and took him over to Darcy. "Hey, Darcy, do you know this dude? Or should I just throw him?" The guy then blushed and said, "y'know, anything for such a beautiful girl like you...."

OOC: Dude, back off my ex. xD

Why Would You Paint While it's Raining? Empty Re: Why Would You Paint While it's Raining?

Post by Guest 8/22/2013, 4:07 pm

Darcy Woods

The blonde looked up at the chaos. Some guy was holding another kid. Idiots. As she looked closer it was her ex, Kaden. "No thanks, set him down love." The British beauty said to the brute. Darcy just wanted some peace and quiet. Not an intrusion from an ex that let her hanging. Sure, she had a few boyfriends back in London when she was there, but it's hard to let people go.

Ooc- lol
    sorry for the short post, I'm on my phone.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/22/2013, 4:17 pm

The surfer dude put down Kaden, whispering to him, "donch you even talk to her."

Kaden just smiled at Darcy. "So, um, see you've lost weight --- I mean, not that you were fat before....nevermind. Thanks for saving me." Kaden stayed quiet, and awkwardly looked away. He looked as a tall blonde that was eating an apple. She threw the apple, and it hit Kaden in the head. "Ow." He rubbed the bump on his head. "Stupid bump on my head." Kaden went to throw the apple away, and tripped over a stick, falling face-first into the sand. "Are you serious?" He got up and threw it away. Kaden went back to Darcy, awkwardly sitting down around two feet away from Darcy. Is everything awkward with me?

He took a handful of sand and flung it toward another jock, but the wind blew it Darcy's eyes. Kaden gasped, jumping up. "I am so sorry!"

OOC-not short at all. on my phone i would probably be like 'i waved ad the grill'

Post by Guest 8/22/2013, 7:49 pm

Darcy Woods

Darcy was too busy painting to look at him, "Yeah, I had to loose a few for a photo shoot for some bathing suit line." She told him. It's not like she was trying to ignore him. But she felt better when he wasn't around her. Then she heard all this complaining coming from Kaden's mouth. "Someone has very bad luck." She teased. And then some idiot blew sand in her eyes, "Bloody hell." The fourteen year old muttered. She whipped most of it out. Darcy glared at Kaden. What in Hades' name did she ever see in him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/23/2013, 8:24 am

Kaden just sat down. "Darcy? I have a question for you," he said, then paused. "Do you still remember whenever we went to the forest? I poured soda in the flowers, instead of water? Then you called me an idiot, laughed, and poured some on my head? Well, I guess my point is....my scalp still smells like cherry soda."

(Add that to non-canon moments they had, y'know, because we never he RP'ed soda thing.....)

He just laughed. "No, I'm kidding. But you ruined my favorite shirt." Kaden awkwardly nodded, in a sense of agreeing with his self. He just got up. "I better be going, y'know?" Kaden said, starting to walk away.

Post by Guest 8/24/2013, 11:49 am

Darcy Woods

Darcy rolled her eyes. She really did not want him to stay. She was annoyed with him, to be honest. She just wanted to paint. "Enjoy life, I guess." Darcy called, seeing him walking off. Eh, whatever. He can go run off with some bikini babe or whatever. Darcy wiped her cheek, having a red paint stain on her face. Ugh, her sisters will not like this. She's not one of those classy Aphrodite girls, despite being a model and stuff. She doesn't enjoy having everyone judge her since she's the daughter of beauty. Apparently, if you want to be pretty, you gotta be rude too. 

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/24/2013, 12:58 pm

Kaden just glared back. He wasn't fond of not having her as a friend. Kaden of course still liked her a little, but he was ugly, in his mind, and knew she wouldn't like him back. Kaden went back over. "I'm...sorry for everything." Kaden sat by her. "I like your painting. I remember when you tried to teach me to paint. I ended up getting it all in my hair. I'm sorry - can we start over?" He got up, and walked away, then came back.

"Hi, I'm Kaden. And you are?" He smiled.

Post by Guest 8/25/2013, 9:44 am

Darcy Woods

"And I'm out of your league." Darcy stated. "Are we done with this? Because I don't want to start over, I don't want to see you again, honestly, I don't want you to ever come near me again. You're a jerk, Kaden and your awkwardness is just a façade." Darcy was angry, very, very angry. She didn't want to start over because Darcy still had memories and you can't erase that unless you have amnesia or something. The daughter started packing up her painting, looking away from the boy.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/25/2013, 9:56 am

Kaden just sighed. He knew his awkwardness in a bad situation was really bad, and he didn't be himself. He knew she was out of his league, obviously, but that didn't make him like her any less. "I guess I am a jerk, but I don't care, Darcy, because you are the prettiest, nicest girl of Aphrodite I have ever met. Heck, the prettiest and nicest girl I've ever known. You saw through me being awkward and got to know me. You know for a fact I, past my awkwardness, am really nice to you. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry I destroyed what we had. No, not our relationship, but the fact that we trusted each other. I want to be friends, but - goodbye, Darcy." He walked away, realizing for once he expressed himself and didn't act awkward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:05 pm