A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Where Does the Magic Start?

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Where Does the Magic Start? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Does the Magic Start?

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/29/2013, 12:20 pm

Where Does the Magic Start? - Page 3 Tumblr_mqw5y3mUVZ1rzjryoo1_500

Jack laughed and shook his head. "You don't have much experience with magicians, do you? Magicians don't share their secrets." Jack looked at her with a sly smile. "Well, at least, not without a hefty fee." Jack didn't know what that fee would be, but he wanted to see what she would say. Jack smiled.

Post by Guest 8/29/2013, 5:38 pm

Blake knew that Jack wouldn't reveal his tricks to her; she just wanted to see if she could get him to tell her. It was worth a try. The demigod pushes a loose strand of her blonde hair behind her ear as she listens to Jack talk. A hefty fee, huh? Blake purses her lips as she thinks of something possibly witty to respond to him with. She doesn't exactly come up with anything. She keeps quiet and turns to face the creek. She wasn't sure what to do or say. The demigod wasnt actually sure if he was hitting on her or just trying to make a joke. What was she to do?
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/31/2013, 2:51 pm

Where Does the Magic Start? - Page 3 Tumblr_m3nl0ksXFY1r2s9avo1_500

Jack looked down when Lyssa didn't answer him. He felt a bit shot down. Jack wasn't really sure if he had been trying to hit on her. He hadn't made the conscious decision to, but it had definitely came across that way. Jack smiled at her, "I guess you'll never know."

Post by Guest 8/31/2013, 9:32 pm

"Sorry. I, uh, I don't really know how to respond. You make it sound like it could be something good or it could be something terrible. My mind automatically settles on the latter, and I'm sorry for that."

Blakes shrinks into her shoulders and turns away from Jack. She felt so stupid and mean. Why didn't she trust people? She was just a failure. A complete and utter failure.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/31/2013, 10:16 pm

Where Does the Magic Start? - Page 3 Tumblr_m8t1k9tFV31rv8fmi

Jack shook his head. He might like Lyssa, he might not. She was adorable and she seemed to care about his magic, but she also hate an attitude. She didn't seem to mean to have one, but it was there. Jack shook his head, bringing himself back to reality. He honestly couldn't remember what she had said. So, he decided to guess and give a generic respone. "Nah, man. It's cool." Man? Really Darren? Way to go, now it doesn't matter if you like her.

Post by Guest 9/3/2013, 10:40 am

Blake turns back to face Jack as he speaks. Oddly enough, she finds herself not angry at Jack for calling him 'man'. She didn't feel like ruining a possible friendship, so she wasn't going to speak up or anything.

"You sure, girl?" The demigod replies to him with a smirk on her face, her eyes showing a hint of mischievousness. She was a daughter of Hermes after all. Blake was born to be and look mischievous, and she filled that role perfectly.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 9/3/2013, 5:26 pm

Where Does the Magic Start? - Page 3 Tumblr_mbqzxs2MST1qkdght

Jack laughed. She didn't seem to offended by what he said, so maybe he still had a chance. Not that I want to. Or maybe I do. Jack groaned quietly. He wasn't normally like this. Jack was totally independent always. Jack just shook his head and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Post by Guest 9/4/2013, 9:22 pm

Blake reaches towards her feet and slips her Converse High-Tops off and places them next to her. She slowly dips her feet into the water, making sure not to get the tips of her now dried jeans wet. The cool water was refreshing as it rushed over her toes and electric blue painted nails. The paint was chipping away and bare in some spots for she had done the job a few days earlier before she went to the beach. She had been too lazy to remove any of it though.

Blake lets out a tiny sigh as she stares into her reflection in the water. Why do I always get all choked up? It makes talking so much harder.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 9/14/2013, 5:14 pm

Where Does the Magic Start? - Page 3 Tumblr_me9ra1N3MG1rlqgt6o1_500

Jack felt really uncomfortable all of a sudden and tensed up a little bit. He felt like he was suddenly feeling judged. Jack rarely felt self conscious. He was confident and was proud of who he was. Jack took out his cards again and began to shuffle them. He felt a bit comfortable again and calmed down a bit. The son of Hecate began to run through a trick in his head. Without looking down till the end, the trick went perfectly. [/color]

Post by Guest 9/17/2013, 9:16 am

Blake starts swinging her feet in the water slowly. She didn't want to get herself soaked by splashing herself. The demigod looks over to see what Jack was doing, and to her surprise, he looked kind of uncomfortable. Was it because of her? Had she replied awkwardly to what he had said?

"Uh, are you--uhm, okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 12:06 pm