A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

At the Creek.

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

At the Creek. Empty At the Creek.

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/25/2013, 3:19 am

Angelina walked up to the creek carrying her sword Adamas in her white pale hands. Her dark brown hair was now longer and flowed down her shoulder till the middle of her back. She got off her shoes and stepped into the shallow of the creek looking at the cold water flow on her feet. Idly she traced the shiny blade of her sword . Past some days had been so lonely for Angelina that she now felt home sick. She wanted to go back to her home. She missed the long sunny days spent in her backyard with Jake and her father, laughing and smiling all the time. She missed even the tiniest things of her home.

Angelina was lost in her trail of thoughts, she wondered if anyone missed her back home. Or do they have their lives just the same? Well, of course their lives were just the same. They like Angelina didn't had the wisdom goddess as their mothers, and they didn't had any fear of being attacked by a monster all the time. Angelina sighed, it was so much better when she was just normal, just Angelina Patronur, and not the Daughter of Athena- Angelina Patronur .

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

At the Creek. Empty Re: At the Creek.

Post by Holly 9/25/2013, 10:05 am

Jane Arkansaw was watching her from nearby, just watching and waiting,
    Taking in the information she could about the girl and her weapon. Jane knew that she had a good chance of a surprise attack on her, but alas that wasn't James style and am she walked towards her, stepping into the creek and causing small splashes, and ripples across the water. James eyeless holes stared blankly at her, her matter black hair was stained with blood as she slowly put a hand on her own machete and cleared her rhroat. "Hello" she said casually.

Jane was wearing jeans, with a bloody hoodie on top that only created a ghost image of a girl, while in reality the deformed demigod stood there, ready to strike with the twin machetes se wielded.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/26/2013, 12:35 am

Angelina was lost in her thoughts when she heard the voice then ,Angelina looked up, and her large brown eyes found Phantom. Something was unusual there, but then from her past experiences Angelina knew, that finding something unusual with Phantom was usual. So she ignored that. "Hello Phantom, it's been while since we met last time. Where have you been?"she asked as she stepped out of the water. Angelina , with Adamas in her hand sat down on a rock
    to wear her shoes again. She was still sad, but she managed to look up and give Phantom a light smile.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/26/2013, 1:02 am

Jane frowned slightly, having expected a meal but instead it was her dear friend. "Hello Angelina, it has indeed been a while, and the answer is not so good. You look saddened though, is something wrong?" She grinned. Sure Jane was her friend, but she was stills killer and loved to make fun of people for her entertainment. Jane wondered indeed what was wrong with Angelina, and was determined to find out, even if it meant ripping out her bones one by one...

She smirked, slowly stabbing her machetes into the ground and approaching her, realitivy unarmed at the moment.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/26/2013, 2:18 am

Angelina tied the laces and straightened up. Angelina then said " No, its nothing..." but then she brushed it off, because she knew that she was not good at lying. So she sighed and replied to Phantom " I do not know what is wrong , maybe it is just because I miss my home or maybe.. I do not know really, perhaps I just don't like this turn of events in my life , the way I always need to carry this sword with me" she paused and held up Adamas "or the way I don't even get to call up home because of some bloody monster tracking me down!!" she added frustrated but then cooled down and said "Sorry I am just a bit....."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/27/2013, 12:54 am

Jane sat down, staring at the girl as she spoke. "It's understandable, or is it? You know I can't really tell, nor do I care that much...but I do care. Lucky for you your still on my 'protect' list and not on my 'eat' list" Jane told her as she brushed some of her dark hair back. "A normal person would ask if you want to talk about it, but I'm not normal." She giggled for a moment before sighing in delight. "So, what shall you do now? Talk to me about it? Or not?" She mused.

Jane wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do, but she knew she was gonna have fun for sure teasing and toying with Angelina, she always loved to bait her friends as well as her prey.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/27/2013, 2:46 am

Angelina closed her eyes to calm herself then slowly opened them. She looked at Phantom, smirked and said "You really sort out people on 'protect' and 'eat' list ? You are really one of a kind you know? I never met person like you" she smiled. She then took a deep breath and said "Let's talk about something else, anymore talk about my boring damned stupid life will just depress me more." After a pause she narrowed her eyes and with a crooked smile asked "By the way are you ever going to tell me your real name 'Phantom'?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/27/2013, 7:21 am

Jane smirked "I don't know, I'm getting used to being called phantom, perhaps I won't" Jane laughed a bit as she poked at Angelina. "Would you ever tell me all of your secrets and trust me with them?" She asked in a slowl whisper before chuckling again. She wasn't sure exactly what todo, so she hoped that Angelina might salt he questions or whatever, all Jane wanted was some meat and some cash, she had things to do.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/28/2013, 3:00 am

Angelina smirked and said "You won't even tell me your real name and you want to know all of my secrets? That's not fair now is it?" after a pause she said "And anyways I don't have any secrets". Angelina then got up taking Adamas and said "Well enough of talk now" she looked at the creek flowing in front of them and said " Have you ever went to that side of the creek?" and the she answered her own question "Well of course you might have went to that side , right? Actually I wanted to go there , but to be honest I am afraid to go alone. Can you come with me?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/28/2013, 8:05 pm

Jane smirked "no, I have not been to the other side, but i will gladly accompany you" she smirked. "And perhaps, if you lose enough blood I could possibly tell you my name" she said cruelly, already wading into the creek, her hands once again on her machetes as she walked.

The rocks on the bottom of the river were smooth and slippery, hard to secure a footing on. Jane didn't care, and kept walking until she got to the other end of the creek. "Come on! It's not too bad" she smirked "just ignore the leaches!"
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/18/2013, 10:37 am

Angelina took of her shoes once again and stepped int the clear water, her pale feet visible to her.She walked slowly, cutting the flow of the water as she moved towards the other end. And of course she couldn't help to try and find the leaches. Finally she was at the other end, Adamas ready in her hands.

The forest here looked all the same as the other side to Angelina. It was thick, allowing little sunlight to pass , making the bright light of the morning look dim. Angelina stood at the bank, not daring to step into the forest. She looked at Jane "You want to go in first?" she said, trying to hide her nervousness unsucessfully.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/19/2013, 10:44 pm

Jane shrugged as she plucked a black parasite off of her leg, tossing it behind into the water with a splash. "Sure, doesn't matter though" she said and gripped her machetes as she foraged ahead into the dense forest.

As the two demigods entered the forest, every sound and sign of moment vanished, leaving only them alone with the eerie feeling they were being watched from all angles as they continued to tramp into the woods. Leaves crunched and branches snapped under Janes feet as she went ahead, leading the other demigod.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/20/2013, 5:52 am

Angelina followed Jane, deeper into the woods. Her senses alert, sword ready. But at the same time her inner-self calming down in the quiet of the woods. Angelina eyes taking in the greens, her nose catching the fresh smell of the woods, her ears hearing every movement and Whoosh she heard something at her left. Her head quickly turned in the direction , but her eyes found nothing. She gripped Adamas tightly in her right hand and turning to Jane asked in a low voice, "Phantom, did you hear something from that side? ".

OOC: Please bring in a monster. I tried , but I am not able to.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/20/2013, 9:05 pm

OOC: ok, I'll bring one in....which one? Well, my imagination will decide!

BIC: Jane paused and listened once she had heard what Angelina had said, before putting a finger against her lips and sheathing one of her machetes, the other still firm in her grip. She carefully put one knee on the ground and squinted towards the source of the noise. She reached into her sweatshirt pocket and brought out a spool of blood stained rope. Then, she tied the rope to the loophole in her machete handle. "Back up unless you wish to lose your head" Jane said lowly before standing.

She started to swing the rope, and the machete attached to it around her head before striking it towards the bush, the blade soaring into the vegetation and creating a slicing noise, as well as a monstrous scream, indicating that there was indeed, something there.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/23/2013, 5:45 am

Angelina took a step back, as Jane threw the machete, hoping it will hurt the monster. Once confirmed from the noise that there was a monster, her mind began calculating the chances of survival they had if they ran away. Tiny. She concluded. She had to stay and fight. Seriously you thought of running Angelina? Thought of escaping? No. You can’t run. You cannot escape.-  Angelina thought to herself.  

Angelina’s heart pounded wildly as she braced herself for what was coming. All the training at the camp seemed useless, worthless when it came to the real thing. Her mind failed to recollect the sword fighting lessons. All that was left with her was her brains and the skills that her hands had failed to master. She gripped the celestial bronze sword – Adamas tighter in her right hand, and stood with her left leg forward. All the gloominess that she had in the morning was lost, replaced by fear and a small tiny bit of excitement. She shot a glance at Jane and then fixed her dark brown eyes at the spot from where the monstrous noise had came.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/23/2013, 6:20 pm

Jane yanked back on the rope and grabbed the handle of the machete, examining the blade and seeing the green blood all over it, frowning. "Reptilian" she said and glanced at her, before jumping back as the colossal alligator-like monster jumped out at them.

Over ten feet long the monster was a sick shade of brown, with thousands of razor sharp teeth. The beast jumped at the two of them, swimming it's massive tail at them, in an attempt to knock them down and then eat them up.

Jane managed to roll out of the way, and then glanced back at her friend.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/25/2013, 4:23 am

Angelina for a second kept staring at the huge monster, as if lost her senses. But then as the monster jumped toward them , she got alert and jumped at the other side, getting out of the monster's way. Adamas was about slip away from her hands but she managed to grip it tight enough. Her mind tried to focus on the fight but all that she could think was - We're gonna die. We're gonna die. She looked past the monster, at Jane, and cried out, "What do we do?".
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/26/2013, 1:39 pm

Jane smiled cruelly "well, we attack!" She jumped on too of the crocodile beast as plunged her two machetes deep into the back of the creature, her blades sinking in through the scales and into the flesh below. Jane wasnt that smart however, as the alligator thing began it's death roll and forced the demigod underneath his weight, crushing her as well as suffocating. It would be a muracle if Jane emerged with all her bones in perfect order as she was thrown like a rag doll back and forth on the back of the monster.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/27/2013, 1:10 am

Angelina was horror struck seeing Jane struggling on the top of the monster. She ran towards the monster, he seemed to have all his attention at Jane . Angelina went towards it carefully avoiding its monstrous tail from hitting her. She gripped Adamas, and then carefully but forcefully went and attacked on the other side of it, hoping for it to turn over so that Jane could escape. It did turn over she hoped badly that Jane had enough power to come out on her own, because now the beast was though hurt, he had slashed his massive tail right on Angelina making her fall hard a few feet back and there was a huge gash on Angelina’s left leg as blood poured out of it. The monster’s attention now was on her and she was left defenceless her sword out of hand’s reach and her leg now hurt her badly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/27/2013, 7:24 pm

When the opportunity presented itself to Jane, she took it gratefully and rolled out from under the beast, but left her blades in it's back as she splashed backwards into the creek, her arm snapped and poking through the skin of her arm. She grimaced, knowing the risk of infection all too well as she hastily removed her sweater and managed a splint.

She was aware of the monster though, and how it's attention was concentrating on her....friend. Struggling through the intense pain that ripped throughout her entire side and arm she stood, stumbling over to where she could pick up....a rock? No, that wouldn't help and would more than likely get her killed. Instead she looked Angelina in the eyes and pointed up, as if to climb up the tree.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 1/1/2014, 5:15 am

Angelina got Jane's signal and she slowly backed up until she was near to the huge tree behind her, afraid that any quick movements will make the monster go for an instant kill. She tried to get up and climb the tree, but it felt nearly impossible to her with the wound on her leg, Angelina had never been a real fight and to Angelina the small wound was enough to disable the movement of her leg. She felt so weak, that she wanted to cry. Finally she managed to hold her weight with the support of the tree and climbed up on it , but of course the monster couldn't stand there watching his prey escape , it lunged towards the tree but by that time Angelina was high enough on a branch out of it's reach and the monster hit the tree hurting its head and shaking the tree enough for Angelina to loose her balance , and she hung on the branch with monster below her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/1/2014, 3:24 pm

Jane had been forgotten by the monster for a moment, it's main action now to continue to ram it's powerful head and tail into the oak until his prey came tumbling down, but Jane knew she wouldn't let that happen. She grasped her remaining machete, pulling it out of the dirt only to see that half the blade had been snapped off. She cursed, but a weapon was a weapon...,it's effects only mattering on the holder.

Creeping towards the blind side of the gator, she knew just where to put her blade, and only hoped that she wouldn't lose anything too important. Taking off with whatever energy she could muster she ran over top of the beast, slamming the shambled blade into it's eye and jumping of it's head onto the tree with Angelina. The beast screamed, green blood coming from it's blinded eyes now as it only became more enraged, smashing the tree harder now.

Jane smirked crazily, glancing over at her friend "so, ready for step two?" She asked, adjusting her splint on her arm, the bone still peaking through the skin. It might of hurt like hell, but right now she had to save Angelina's, and her own soul from the gigantic, tooth filled, mouth of the crocodilian.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 1/18/2014, 11:44 pm

Angelina tried to hold on to the tree and cried out "I really am not in the right condition for the step two." Somehhow she managed to climb back on the branch as the monster was busy with Jane. Angelina looked down, her eyes searching for Adamas, there it was just below the end of the branch she was sitting on . Slowly, trying to maintain her balance she went to the end of the branch. Her mind tring to decide will she break her bones or not if she jumped from there. Who cares about broken bones they can be fixed - Angelina thought. And before she could loose her nerve she jumped from the branch landing on her feet. Her hands gripped Adamas and she looked at Jane, "Well I think I am ready for the second step now " She went towards the monster and slashed it with her sword.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/19/2014, 1:31 pm

"IDIOT!" Jane growled, staying up along the tree and crawling along a branch, towards one of another tree. "I didn't mean attack the thing again, I meant travel from tree to tree!" She groaned and stopped moving, watching as the giant reptile easily deflected her blow with it's tough scales and bared down on her, it's mouth wide with rows and rows of teeth.

"Better think of something quick!" Jane shouted at her.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 1/20/2014, 10:46 pm

OOC: I cannot think of something creative. I'lll make the monster attack Angelina and then you could show Jane saving her?

Angelina's sword once again went flying away . And once again she was left unarmed to face the beast. How could have she misunderstood such a simple thing ? Ofcourse they couldn't fight this massive beast. What kind of a wisdom was that? She thought of climbing back up on a tree but right now behind her was the Zephyros creek and she knew she could't climb back with the wound on her leg. The beast now came towards Angelina, ready for his meal and Angelina backed away and without knowihg her feeet was in water. Maybe the monster was afraid that his meal would run away, because at that moment it lunged towards Angelina and Angelina stood there her mind unable to find any means of escape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 7:41 am