A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jake Mcarthy

That_Crazy_Apollo_kid
    That_Crazy_Apollo_kid

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2013-07-11

Jake Mcarthy Empty Jake Mcarthy

Post by That_Crazy_Apollo_kid 11/11/2013, 1:36 pm

Name:Jake Mcarthy
    Eyes:Bluish Green, but with a little more blue
    Hair:dark brown
    Height:5"1
    Body Type:lean
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Apollo
    Mortal Parent:Rose Mcarthy
    Country of Origin:united states
    Pets:fish named Sunny, which lives in bowl in his cabin
    Talents:playing drums,poetry,and archery
    Weapon**:celestial bronze bow and arrow,and celestaial bronze spear
    Personality:Loves to play around and prank his people.Jake can sometimes get a little to hyper at times,but can control it.He loves to mess with people, and somtimess when he's bored he'll start playing using anything that shaped as drum sticks and start playing the drums.
    Flaws:prideful,claustrophopic,arrogant, and persistet,
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
    Life Before CHB*:Jake survied 3 foster homes with her Older sister Gwen. Before their mother died in a tragic car crash, they lived in a two bedroom aprartment in brooklyn,New york.One day when Gwen was 10 and he was 8, her mom went to work in the music shop,while he and his sister where at school,when they got out they waited for their mom to pick them up, then finally a car came and they hoped it was their mom but it was child services, and they told them their mom died and took to a adoption house.After what that moment Gwen promised him she will never leave him.After 4 years , they both gone through lots of strange things, when a satyr came to their new adoption house and took them to Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example*:This was turning out to be the best day ever!First a half goat person named Bush picked me and my sister up from school, and now were going a camp full of weapons, magic,mosters and lot more!!!This sounds just like those mythomagic cards i used to collect.I started Running up the hill,since i could see the camp from here and it looked.....AMAZING!!! My sister was standing right next me,she looked like a mess, I so, have to take a pic and send it to that guy she likes.Then said Bush said,." Thats Camp Half-blood, Welcome home" and we all walked together up the hill,until I tripped.
    Any notes about your characters:can never get sunburned,and gets really hiper at times

Last edited by That_Crazy_Apollo_kid on 1/8/2014, 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Jake Mcarthy Empty Re: Jake Mcarthy

Post by Kendall 11/11/2013, 2:40 pm

You need a personality section, which should be at least two lines long.

What kind of fish does she have? Where would she even keep it?

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 9:16 am