A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Meeting

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

The Meeting Empty The Meeting

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/11/2013, 9:04 pm

I was really bad at Archery and wanted to practice so I could be good at it. I grabbed a extra bow and some arrows. I pulled back the bow and let the arrow go. Whoosh! It hit the target, but only on the black. I groaned and tried again. It only hit the blue. I tried again! Only hit the black. I yelled and chucked the weapons to the target.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

The Meeting Empty Re: The Meeting

Post by Maggie Chase 11/12/2013, 8:37 am

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed by, and hit a bullseye. "Hey, its okay, try it again," said a boy with black curly hair, a red hoodie, and dark blue jeans. "I'm Jax, son of Apollo. Nice to meet you," he said. Jax picked up the girl's arrows, and handed them back to her. "I didn't catch your name, by the way..." he asked.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/12/2013, 10:37 am

"I'm Lily." I didn't feel the need to give this "Jax" guy my last name. "I'm a daughter of Ares" I thought that would scare him away but he stayed. I looked him up and down, wondering why he was talking to me. "Nice bulls eye. I can't shoot a arrow to save my life. I'm more of a sword fighter." I said.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/12/2013, 4:13 pm

"That's cool, I can't swing a sword at all," he said. Jax looked at her, and tried to figure her out. She was obviously an Ares kid, but wasn't so tempermental. Jax felt like she was a nice kid, despite her dad. "So, uh, want me to show you how?" he asked, just trying to make conversation.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/12/2013, 7:28 pm

"How to what?" I asked, forgetting where we were. The I realized what he was saying and blushed. "Oh, sure, thanks." I had an edge to my voice. "On one condition. You can NOT what so ever-!" I tripped and fell over, unable to finish my sentence.

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 11/13/2013, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/13/2013, 8:43 am

"Okay, I won't," said Jax, laughing. "Okay, so you straighten your arm like that," he said, and continued teaching Lily how to shoot an arrow. Eventually she got a bullseye, and Jax felt very happy for Lily. This thought took Jax back to the memory of his first bullseye...
    Jax was back at home, with his mom. She had taken him to an archery range, and they stayed there the whole day. Finally, Jax got very good, and him and his mom went there often. Jax wished he could have his mom here, but thinking about her was too painful. He forced himself to shake out of his memory, and turned to Lily. "Great job", he said with a huge smile on his face.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/13/2013, 10:48 am

I grinned. "Thanks, Jax. I've never even gotten close to the bullseye before." I soon realized I sounded like a fangirl at a JB concert and toned down my excitement. "It's pretty cool." I tried again and hit pretty close to the red. It was still good, I mean, not perfect, but good. I turned back to Jax. I checked my watch. "So, you're a kid of Apollo? Does that mean you can, like, heal things and aim really well?" I asked "Do you have any cool powers?" I asked. I have no powers so I like to hear about others.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/13/2013, 4:28 pm

"Yeah, I can heal almost anything," he explained. Jax shot another arrow, and got an arrow on the red. "So, your dad's Ares. Can you fight really good?" he asked.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/13/2013, 5:12 pm

"I guess so, I don't really know what 'good' is. My whole time here is just my half brothers and sisters telling me to be better, faster, stronger, and taller. I'm always being told to be taller." My voice sound bitter but I laugh. I try to shoot another arrow and hit near the center, again. I smoothed my t-shirt down.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/16/2013, 8:46 am

"Well, I don't think you can get much better", said Jax, but he quickly covered by adding in, "...at archery! I mean, you have gotten really good in this short amount of time!"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/16/2013, 11:46 am

I blushed. "I know. It's a gift. I learn quickly." I said. "It just doesn't get much better than camp half blood, am I right?" I joked as I shot another arrow. I felt uncomfortable. I just stood there waiting for him to say something.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/16/2013, 12:27 pm

"Yeah," said Jax, with a big grin. "Is it just me, or is this conversation going nowhere?" he asked jokingly, but something rustled in the bushes near the target. "Uh, what was that?" he asked Lily.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/16/2013, 1:25 pm

I looked to where the noise came from. I put my finger to lips and walked over to the bushes. I pulled out my sword and pointed at the bushes.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/16/2013, 6:49 pm

Jax ran up quietly, and did the same. From the bushes came.... a hellhound! "RUN!" yelled Jax, as the hellhound dashed after the two. Jax quickly shot an arrow at it, but the arrow only slowed it down.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/16/2013, 8:21 pm

I groaned. I turned around and held my ground. "I got this, run!" I yelled, shouting at the monster. Slowly, my powers started to kick in. I sensed that the place where Jax hit with his arrow was its weakest place. I slashed at it. The hellhound helped in pain and pounced. My sword was thrown out of my hand and the hellhound was on top of me.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/17/2013, 8:14 am

"NO!" yelled Jax. He ran up to Lily, and took out his sword that he almost never used. "You idiotic death dog!!" he yelled, as he slashed at the dog. Finally, the hellhound died, and Jax looked over Lily. She had a huge gash on her chest from the hellhound, and her arm was scratched up. Jax hovered his hand above her chest, and focused on the wound. Eventually, the wound healed.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/17/2013, 9:38 am

I gasped. The pain in my chest and arms were gone. "Thanks." I said, breathing heavily "How do you think it got into camp?" I have a feeling that it was from the woods but I remember a few years ago a kid got attacked by a hellhound from the fields of punishment or something. "Do you thing it was summoned?" I asked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/17/2013, 5:54 pm

"I'm not sure. Maybe it was someone's pet. Do you know any underworld kids?" He asked, brushing some dirt off his shirt.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/17/2013, 6:45 pm

"No, I don't. Do you?" I didn't have any friends from Thanotos. Jax is probably right, it may be someone's pet. I sighed. I looked down at my blood soaked shirt and gagged. It was totally soaked in my blood. "Thanks go raving my life." I said gratefully.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/17/2013, 8:56 pm

Jax saw a look on Lily's face that made him forget about the fact that she was a daughter of Ares. Her face glowed in gratitude, and she looked at him with a large, bright smile. "You know, Lily, who cares where the hellhound came from. It was probably just the woods or something. But I saw you fight, and you're probably the only girl in the entire camp who can look good while slashing at a hellhound. Will you, uh, will you go out with me?" he asked sheepishly.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/17/2013, 9:22 pm

I grinned. This guy didn't care that I was a daughter of Ares. He just like me for my personality. "Yeah. But be warned. You're my first boyfriend so I might not be great at it." I agreed. Then I started to laugh a little. I was over come with happiness. I put my sword back into my holder. I looked up at Jax. He looked happy. I was happy. WE were happy.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/18/2013, 7:34 am

ooc: um, what's next? =)
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/18/2013, 10:29 am

OOC: I don't know… maybe thy could talk about life at home, or have they already done that?
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/18/2013, 4:25 pm

Ooc: no, great idea!

Jax decided to have his very first conversation with his new girlfriend. 'Girlfriend,' he thought, 'that sounds really nice.' Jax said, "So, tell me about yourself. What was your life like before Camp Half-Blood?"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/18/2013, 5:10 pm

I blushed. Before camp, I was kind of a spoiled girl. "My mom always felt bad about me being abandoned by my dad. She gave me almost anything I wanted. I had a Iphone, computer, a kitten, and a hamster. I had a lot more too. I soon realized that I was different. I asked my mom, she told me I was a demigod. I gave all of my stuff to charity. My mom and I write letters and she kept my cat, snickers." I said "What about you?" I asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:27 am