A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Second Meeting

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

A Second Meeting Empty A Second Meeting

Post by kayla 7/4/2014, 2:11 am

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25djrO23I1rx48z5

During lunch Hunter had eaten as fast as he could and ran off to the beach, practically tripping over his own two feet at the prospect of seeing Niamh again. He was giddy like a child on Christmas and couldn't sleep at all that night no matter how tired he was. God he felt like such a creep. In his cabin all his brothers and sisters were buzzing with life and energy, staying up all night playing cards or talking that it didn't add onto the amount of hours of sleep he got. Which was roughly about 5. For a growing boy that gave him some effects. Such as the constant drowsiness and at times he would fall in and out of consciousness, nearly making his head fall into his bowl at breakfast had it not been for a random thud at the table that shook him back awake.

Hunter stumbled onto the sand and sat down, looking around him to see if there were any sign of Niamh. Well she wasn't here now so he guessed he could rest his eyes for just a little bit. It wouldn't hurt to take a nap. After all, he finished lunch fifteen minutes in, she was probably still eating. Or was she? He didn't really know. He couldn't think at all except for the constant hunger for sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep. His head fell back against the firm sand with a thud and he laid his arms against his face to block the shining sun. He was asleep for maybe five minutes max before he jolted himself upright, rubbing his eyes from the brightness. Niamh still wasn't here yet but he could wait. This time awake.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

A Second Meeting Empty Re: A Second Meeting

Post by beanie 7/4/2014, 3:13 am

You've got a smile that will light up this whole town

With out you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

oh gods, was Niamh late? It was right after lunch but she had taken longer than expected, taking her time to gossip with the populars on what's going on at camp (the prom has been one of the top topics). Then she had to head back to her cabin and fetch Hunter's sweater. She couldn't bring it to lunch, her half-siblings would get suspicious and tease her until she told them. How embarrassing would that be!
    Even if she was late, she didn't seem to be in a rush. Maybe Hunter wasn't there yet.
    It was especially hot today, so Niamh was wearing something light; a loose silk turquoise tank top, white washed out denim jeans, white wedged stiletto sandals, two gold bands wrapped around her wrists, and Hunter's jacket wrapped around her waist. She had borrowed some makeup from her half-sister Cleo; some Givenchy Noir Couture mascara with Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 light pink lipstick. Her hair was curled today in blond ringlets and tied up in a loose ponytail, with two strands hanging out the front.

As she neared the beach, Niamh's blue-green eyes caught a glimpse of Hunter sleeping on the sand. Oh, what a good. She strutted over to him, leaning on her knees to get a better look at him. Yup, he was defiantly sleeping. But Niamh had to admit that he looked pretty handsome.

"Hunter, wake up." She whispered into his ear, her voice soft and sweet, while nudging him.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/4/2014, 1:54 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dp4fuKP1rx48z5

Hunter was having a good dream. He was back in Florida with his mom and his little sister but this time he was his current age and having a regular life. The smell of his mom's delicious sugar cookies wafted through the air and her back was facing him as he stood in the kitchen. It was quiet in their home all except for some old songs from the 80's in the background. He came to consciousness; the sun nearly blinded him as he sat back up. He must've fallen asleep again without knowing. Good thing he put on some sunscreen before coming here or else he'd have sunburns all over his face and arms. It took him a couple moments for him to register his surroundings. He knew he was at the beach but there was someone else next to him. He widened his eyes as he took in the blonde curly hair and familiar blue green eyes. It was Niamh. How long had he been asleep?

"Hey," He greeted giving her a side hug, his voice sounded like sandpaper all rough and husky. He had to cough a couple times to get it to normal. "Was I asleep for too long? Did you just get here?"

Hunter was finally awake and no longer in that half state between dreaming and consciousness when he had first woken up. He ruffled his hair, shaking the sand out of it and brushed some of it off his back. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt that had red and grey stripes on it but rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and a pair of jeans. Although he was reconsidering the outfit that he had chosen, it was getting a little more hot.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/4/2014, 2:33 pm

With out you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

Niamh couldn't help but giggle as Hunter lazily sat up, looking groggily at Niamh. There was a handful of sand in his brown hair and his red and grey striped shirt. Her manicured fingers tangled through his hair, trying to get most of the sand out've his hair. It was easy to spot her fingers, the tips were painted a bright turquoise blue that matched her tank top. What made her retract her hands though was when Hunter ruffled his hair, spraying some sand on her shorts.

"Hey," he wrapped her in a side hug, which she happily obliged to. "Was I asleep for too long? Did you just get here?" His sleepy voice was how Niamh described, très mignon!, which caused her to blush prettily.

"Oh nah, I just got here. Ya weren't sleeping for long." She replied, giving him a peck on his cheek. Her lipstick stained his cheek a little, causing Niamh to wipe it off with her hand, giggling in the process.

"Sorry, I got some lipstick on your cheek." She said, still giggling.
    Oh! she rapidly untied his sweater from her waist and cautiously gave it back to him. She didn't really want to give it back though, it was snugly and warm, which was why she wore it to bed lasts night.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/4/2014, 3:06 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dpfRhyn1rx48z5

"Oh nah, I just got here. Ya weren't sleeping for long." She answered as she gave him a kiss on the cheek only to wipe it off, "Sorry, I got some lipstick on your cheek." He smiled lazily at the gesture and returned the favor by kissing her own cheek.

"Now we're even."He kept his arm around her and laid his head on her shoulder, letting out a yawn. Hurriedly Niamh untied the jacket- his jacket, around her waist and held it out to him, looking hesitant. He put his hands over hers and pushed it back to her, tilting his head to meet her eyes.

"Keep it for now. It's what's making me hold you onto a promise for another meeting." He half joked with a shrug. The calm of the water pushing against the shore and the light breeze that brushed against them was so peaceful along with the comforting presence that Niamh gave him nearly made him want to fall back asleep. But he didn't want to burden her. After all they came to hang out. He propped his elbows against the sand, leaning back on them and moving away from Niamh's shoulder. The thing was like a pillow though and he'd be lulled back into Morpheus' realm if he was on it any longer. It was still sunny out but later on when it got a little darker, he figured then would be a perfect time for a stroll along the beach with the sun off into the distance. It would be perfect.

"So Niamh," Hunter started with a playful smile on his lips. "How about a game of 2 truths and 1 lie?" He figured that'd be a good enough game to start out to getting to know her better without being too straight up.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/4/2014, 5:37 pm

Hunter's lips were pressed to her cheek. Don't blush. Don't blush. But it didn't help as Niamh's cheeks flushed pink. His lazy smile caused the blonde to smile shyly back.
    His head was layed down on her shoulder while Hunter's arm snaked its way around her waist. Wow, he must really be tired. Niamh actually found herself almost falling asleep because of the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. It was so relaxing and Niamh's eyes started to droop just watching it. Apparently Hunter thought the same as he rested his arms against the sand.

"How about a game of 2 truths and 1 lie?" Hunter questioned. Niamh happily agreed, laying against the sand, using Hunter's sweater as a pillow. She was glad that he allowed her to keep it, now she could see him more.

"Sure, but ya go first." she said, smiling gleefully at him.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/4/2014, 9:32 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dpm9OAs1rx48z5

"Sure but ya go first." She said with a smile on her face. He rolled his eyes with a smile of his own while raising his hands above the sand just a little bit in a surrendering notion. He was quiet as he thought for a moment, staring off at the calm waters. He brightened considerably when he knew what he was going to say, turning back to Niamh.

"Alright then, let's see if you can spot my lie. One: I've crashed a car before when I was 8. Two: I decoded and intercepted a U.S army message before. Three: I accidentally set one of my schools on fire before." He wanted to bite his words back almost as soon as he said them when he thought what Niamh might think about him. Well at least two of them were incidental so it didn't make him seem like too much of a bad guy right? He wondered what Niamh's two truths would be. Hunter's eyes took in the sight of her as he waited for her to fish out his lie. The turquoise tank top she wore really made her eyes stand out even more since the two were similar in color and her pale jeans were a nice contrast. He blushed slightly knowing that he was staring and looked away as he focused on the sand near his feet, scratching the back of his neck.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/5/2014, 2:21 am

"Alright then, let's see if you can spot my lie. One: I've crashed a car before when I was 8. Two: I decoded and intercepted a U.S army message before. Three: I accidentally set one of my schools on fire before." That was Hinyer's two truths and a lie. Niamh bit her lip okay, let's see. The first one she guessed was a truth because some kids can crash card. Her half-sister Piper even stole one. And the last one didn't sound so unbelievable because she almost set her house on fire (cooking mishap). So she guessed the last one was a lie.

"Um, is da second one a lie?" She asked hesitantly, as if she wasn't sure.
    He's so far away. Niamh thought a little disappointed. Wanting to get closer, she scooted so that their shoulders were touching and leaned her head on his shoulder. It was so soft, like a little pillow.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/5/2014, 3:05 am

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25djzuc111rx48z5

Hunter wasn't shocked when Niamh moved closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder, he felt that it was just natural so he laid his head atop of hers. He let out a soft laugh when she guessed that his second one was a lie, immediately taking a defense.

"What? You don't think I could've done it? That hurts my pride a little Niamh," He teased as he pressed a hand against his heart. "It's actually a truth just so you know. The lie was the first one. I crashed my mom's boyfriend's car when I was 7, thank you very much."

Hunter always had a knack for codes and puzzles ever since he was little. The mystery intrigued him to learn how to solve it plus the satisfaction in seeing things in encoded cracks or dots while barely anyone else could gave him a thrill. His curiosity pulled him in at the age of 5 and he mastered it not two years later where things like Morse code and Alphabet Backward was a second tongue to him. Along with the deciphering of coding and puzzles he learnt how to hack his way in the online world. Then it was when he was 10 that he intercepted the army's message but later after the incident he stopped the puzzles for a long time. He didn't pick the hobby back up until last year, four years later.

"Your turn." He murmured moving his head just a little to rest comfortably on her head. Her blond hair was just so soft and smooth like laying on silk or velvet.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/5/2014, 9:02 am

Hunter's head was layed ontop of hers and Niamh smiled. This felt so nice. She reached for his hand, entwining it with hers while Hunter began talking.

"What? You don't think I could've done it? That hurts my pride a little Niamh," Niamh rolled her eyes at the teasing sound in his voice. So it was the truth. Wow. "It's actually a truth just so you know. The lie was the first one. I crashed my mom's boyfriend's car when I was 7, thank you very much." Scoffing, the blonde playfully shoved Hunter's head.

"How was I supposed to know what she you crashed a car?" She questioned, her voice raising in the end.
    Now it was her turn. Now let's see..

"Okay, see which ones ma lie. 1. I almost set my house on fire. 2. I still live in Dublin. And 3. I have an internship at Maggie Inc. Yeah, it's not as good as yours." She stated, wondering which one he'd pick.  

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/5/2014, 12:32 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dcwoBAn1rx48z5

"Okay, see which ones ma lie. 1. I almost set my house on fire. 2. I still live in Dublin. And 3. I have an internship at Maggie Inc. Yeah, it's not as good as yours." What was Maggie Inc.? If he had to guess maybe some fashion or beauty company. Maybe it was modeling? He heard the name but wasn't really sure what they did. He contemplated his choices over and absentmindedly traced his thumb in circles on Niamh's hand. But either way he was guessing that was a truth. So the lie was either the first or the second.

"My gut is telling me the second one but I'm going to go with your first one. Is it a lie?" He asked with a questioning look.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/5/2014, 4:32 pm

A tickling sensation came upon Niamh as Hunter rubbed small circles on the palm of her hand. She happened to be exceptually ticklish there and she couldn't help but burst out into giggles as he kept rubbing circles.
    And then Hunter guessed the first one was a lie. Haha, wrong!

"Nope, ya gut was right. Da second one is a lie. Ma family lives in Maryland now." She said, still laughing. Oh god, as long if as he doesn't tickle her more, she'll be fine. But she was exceptually ticklish.
    The sun started to set, the sky becoming slightly orange. It kinda looked like the sunset they saw in the forest yesterday.

"Oooo, look!" She squealed, pointing to the big ball of light in the sky.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/5/2014, 5:35 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25ddit6I01rx48z5

"I should trust my gut more often then," Hunter asked with amusement as Niamh laughed. He stopped moving his thumb and let it rest against her hand as theirs were still together. He looked over to where Niamh was pointing to. Another sunset similar to the one they had seen yesterday and just as beautiful. He stood up, momentarily letting go off her hand as he brushed the sand off of himself. He offered his hand to her again and pulled her up to her feet.

"Wanna take a little walk around the beach?" He asked. "So how come you and your family moved away from Dublin?"

OOC: short so short
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/5/2014, 9:01 pm

"I should trust my gut more often then," Niamh could hear the amusement in Hunter's voice. Oh, thank the gods he stopped rubbing circles on her palm, she would've peed herself if he didn't. The boy stood up, stretching a hand out to Niamh. A walk on the beach? Sounds romantic.

"I'd love to." She answered, getting to her feet as well. They had started to walk down, sand starting to get in her sandals.

"So how come you and your family moved away from Dublin?" Those words had Niamh shudder and her smile fanish. Why does everyone ask her that? She doesn't want to talk about it. Its very bad. Her hand slipped from Hunter's grasp as she started to rub her arm, staring a the ground.

"I-I don't want to talk 'bout it"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/6/2014, 1:35 am

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dk5fQra1rx48z5

"I-I don't want to talk 'bout it." It was obvious Hunter brought up a very sensitive topic that Niamh did not want to discuss. Her secretiveness made him want to poke into the matter more but his brain knew not to dismiss her discomfort or there would be consequences. Nosiness was a terrible trait of his and it drove many people away. He didn't want to drive Niamh away.

"Alright. If you don't want to talk about it then we don't need to. How about we talk about . . ." He trailed of slightly not knowing what to say. She was still looking away from him and found interest in the ground while her hand retracted away from his and landed on her arm. He had to do something to lighten the mood and he didn't want to be stuck in this awkward and uncomfortable silence.

"How about we talk about how great I'd look in a dress!" Hunter piped up nervously with his voice coated in enthusiasm. "I mean I know I don't have a figure, I barely have muscle. You see this guns? They're meant for holding video games rather than axes- Wait nevermind that. I don't know if I'd look as great as you do but my little sister used to force me to dress up with her when we were younger to play house and I've always had to be the mum- Why am I telling you this again? Well she always had me in pink little things with lots of frills and lace but honestly I don't think that's my style. Maybe if you picked one out I could be as stunning as you but then again if there was a contest you'd be the winner."

Oh gods why did he always have to ramble? He had meant for it to be a simple cheesy line that would cheer her up but instead he gave her all of that. Hunter + nerves + a girl Niamh = terrible moment.

Last edited by kayla vern on 7/6/2014, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/6/2014, 12:26 pm

Luckily, Hunter dropped the topic. Nimah sighed, oh thank the gods. But the atmosphere was thin and awkward now and Niamh found herself becoming very uncomfortable. She still didn't look up from the ground, it eased her.

"Alright. If you don't want to talk about it then we don't need to. How about we talk about . . ." Hunter seemed that he was trying to change the subject, which she appreciated very much.

"How about we talk about how great I'd look in a dress!" Niamh looked at Hunter like he was crazy, even though he seemed enthusiastic. "I mean I know I don't have a figure, I barely have muscle. You see this guns? They're meant for holding video games rather than axes- Wait nevermind that. I don't know if I'd look as great as you do but my little sister used to force me to dress up with her when we were younger to play house and I've always had to be the mum- Why am I telling you this again? Well she always had me in pink little things with lots of frills and lace but honestly I don't think that's my style. Maybe if you picked one out I could be as stunning as you but then again if there was a contest you'd be the winner."
    Niamh ended up laughing so hard that her stomach started to hurt. For some strange reason, she could actually picture Hunter in a pink frilly dress, a bunch of ruffles at the hem.

"Really Hunter?" she asked while giggling.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/6/2014, 4:24 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25cw5TRcU1rx48z5

"Really Hunter?" Niamh asked between giggles. Hunter had a large grin on his face and he nodded vigorously. His sister May was always a bossy little girl and despite being taller than her and bigger, she had always dragged him into wearing too tiny dresses that suited a 5 year old more than a 9 year old boy. He wondered how she was doing now. She'd be 12 and in middle school. He couldn't really imagine her as anything more than that little girl with big puppy dog eyes and a bunch of missing teeth staring wide eyed as he left.

"Of course! I wouldn't lie about something as embarrassing as that. Her favorite dress to put on me was one of her pink ones that had sleeves and had white frilly stuff and poofs all over it. Poofs! I looked like a grandma for Christs' sakes." He exclaimed swinging his hands. He glanced over at her and was glad to see that she looked more happier than before.

"What about you? Any embarrassing stories I ought to hear about you?" Hunter asked with a laugh, walking down the beach slowly. He stuffed his hands in his pockets since they felt a little out of place.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/6/2014, 8:05 pm

Okay, she needed to get Hunter a dress. Maybe a purple one made out've silk. Some ruffles at the hem, long sleeves. Maybe she can get Cleo's dad to help her make one.
    Hunter was waving his hands around, a huge smile in his face. Niamh was still giggling like crazy.

"What about you? Any embarrassing stories I ought to hear about you?" Hunter asked. Niamh had to ponder on that one. Should she tell him?

"Well, this one isn't 'bout me," she started, strolling on the beach next to him. Her hand found its way to his again. "When I was little, I used to use ma stepmom's make up and use it on ma older brother Thomas. He would be sleeping when I did it, so he would be fumin' when he saw his face covered in blush." She giggled.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/6/2014, 8:41 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25djrO23I1rx48z5

"Well, this one isn't 'bout me," Niamh started and Hunter was relieved when her hand found his, yanking it out of his pockets. "When I was little, I used to use ma stepmom's make up and use it on ma older brother Thomas. He would be sleeping when I did it, so he would be fumin' when he saw his face covered in blush."

Hunter laughed at that. So she was as evil as his little sister so it seemed, both taking advantage of their poor older brothers to be subject to their girly devices. Just as much as Hunter had looked ridiculous in wearing dresses, he guessed that Thomas didn't look all too hot in makeup either.

"What a sneaky thing to do," Hunter teased giving her an accusing look. "If it were me I'd have you punished. Oh yeah, tickles till you cried and couldn't breathe. It'd be pure torture." He stated nonchalantly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/6/2014, 9:06 pm

Hunter's laugh rang through her ears. Man, if he could've seen Thomas' face, he would've been laughing on the ground.

"What a sneaky thing to do," A teasing look was on his face as Hunter teased her. "If it were me I'd have you punished. Oh yeah, tickles till you cried and couldn't breathe. It'd be pure torture." How could he be so nonchalant about it?
    A wicked idea came to Niamh's face. Oh this will be good. Pressing her lips to Hunter's cheek, but this time she didn't wipe the lipstick stain planted there after.

"Oh no, there's lipstick on your cheek!" She cried out, running away from the boy. "You'll have to catch me for ma punishment!"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/7/2014, 1:21 am

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dp4fuKP1rx48z5

Hunter raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his lips as Niamh kissed his cheek, running away right after since she got lipstick on his cheek. Did she think she could outrun him? He ran track in elementary and some of middle school. Hunter pumped his legs, chasing after Niamh down the shore. She was actually pretty fast but it wasn't before long that he tackled her to the sand from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist. They fell to the floor and Hunter let go of her, his knees on either side of her and he got off of her when he realized he was nearly on top of her. He scrambled backwards and landed beside her.

He caught his breath since all that running wore him out. He didn't run that hard unless it was in battle, in track, or for his life. But he guessed he just wanted to catch up to her as fast as he could. He wiped the lipstick off of him with one finger and he passed it on to Niamh's cheek instead with a laugh, "There you can take it back. I don't think it was my color."

Hunter rolled back over and laid his head on Niamh's stomach, hearing her breathe from all that running. Yeah it'd be best to catch her breath before he tickled her until she could barely breathe through all the laughter. His green eyes flickering to the waters so close to them. He looked back at Niamh, his eyes catching her own and he had an idea. Mm he'd do that later after he tickled her half to death.

OOC: I just realized that this entire time and in the last rp I've been describing Hunter's eyes as brown when I just remembered that they were green lol sorry I'm stupid like that sometimes
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/7/2014, 2:42 pm

Was he gone? When Niamh turned around, she was brought to the sand with a big oomph! Her back was pressed to the sand and she was left in a dazed state. Hunter was ontop of her, though he realized this and layed his head on her stomach, scooting to the side of her. Her lipstick was smeared on her cheek, thanks to Hunter.

"It wasn't your color?" She questioned with a notched eyebrow. Her fingers became tangled in his hair, stroking it slightly as she regained her breath.

"So, where's my punishment?"

OOC: eh, it happens to all of us.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/7/2014, 11:27 pm

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dpfRhyn1rx48z5

"You really just want to get tickled don't ya," Hunter said with a raised eyebrow in amusement, a shiver going down his spine when he felt Niamh's fingers in his hair. "But if the lady asks then the lady shall receive." He complied, tickling the sides of her stomach nonstop. He smiled and stopped for just a second to take in her laughing face. Giving her a kiss on the cheek before he started to go back at it, his fingers wiggling and brushing her sides.

"You know I actually don't think this is enough for you. You obviously have to be taught a lesson for putting makeup on unsuspecting boys." Hunter said, stopping his tickling and leaning his face over hers. He looked at her eyes for a moment before he got up and picked her up in his arms easily, "I hope you like the water." Was all he said before he ran into the beach's waters with Niamh in tow, getting the both of them drenched.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/8/2014, 4:31 pm

"Nah, I just wanted to see if-" But she didn't finish her sentence when Hunter started to tickle the sides of her stomach. It tickled really bad, so Niamh started to laugh. Her stomach was starting to hurt and she couldn't breathe.

"H-Hunter, I can't breathe!" She managed to breathe out while laughing. But she stopped laughing, she had gasped instead when Hunter, no, he didn't, scooped her in his arms after giving her a kiss on the cheek, running full speed into the ocean. Her top and shorts became soaking wet, thank god it didn't become see through though, that would be embarrassing.!

"Hunter!" She screamed, clinging onto his shoulders as her hair became wet as well.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/9/2014, 2:21 am

A Second Meeting Tumblr_inline_n25dpm9OAs1rx48z5

The water was cold but with the adrenaline pumping through his veins, he couldn't really feel it. But he did feel it surround him up to his waist. He winced when Niamh screamed his name and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret and guilt. Had he taken it too far?

"Sorry," Hunter apologized with an innocent smile. He felt like a kid who got caught opening a present before Christmas, trying to buy their way out by being cute. "Did I go too far?"

He waded through with Niamh still in his arms and put her back on the brink of the sandy shores. He still stood in the beach's water with it up to his knees, "But then again. A little water never hurt anybody." He joked while splashing Niamh's legs with a wave of water. He was suddenly five again with a stupid desire for a water fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:47 am