A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meet the folks.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Meet the folks.  Empty Meet the folks.

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/7/2014, 12:31 am

I was packing the last of my things. I was giddy with happiness. Jack was out somewhere. Not that I cared. I checked my watch. Ozzy should be here any minute. I packed my snow boots and slipped on my warm ones. I slipped into my coat and scurried into the bathroom. I grappled for my toothbrush. It fell in the toilet. "Crap." I muttered. I decided to go for the tooth brush. I reached into the tooth brush when I heard a knock from the door. Ozzy. I groaned. My boyfriend was about to walk in on me with my arm in the toilet. "Come in!" I yelled over my shoulder. I heard the door swing open and a foot steps. I grabbed the tooth brush and started washing it off. Then I scrubbed my arm with soap. When I was finished, I stumbled out of the bathroom. "Hey." I greeted, breathless.

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 2/2/2014, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Meet the folks.  Empty Re: Meet the folks.

Post by DannyBoi 1/7/2014, 12:53 am

Ozzy was pretty calm, which is something to enjoy as a demigod. With monsters, gods, and other demigods all stressing you out, it seems like being able to slow down is a luxury that doesn't often come to demigods. He had his backpack with his stuff in it: an extra pair of pants, some shirts, some underpants and socks, and his toothbrush. He was set. He knocked on the door of the cabin, knowing his girlfriend was probably the only one in there now, and heard her call out "come in." He walked in, and saw her cleaning her toothbrush. She said "hey" to him, sounding out of breath. Not the 'i-just-ran-a-mile' kind of breathless, but more of a 'i-just-got-scared-out-of-my-mind' kind. Excusing the thought, he said Hey... so are you ready?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/7/2014, 11:18 am

I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I am." I grinned and grabbed my suitcase. What do you say when you are going to meet you boyfriends parents anyways? "So Ozzy, you live in Jersey right?" I asked for confirmation.

OOC: I got my phone fixed and the colors are working again.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/7/2014, 6:11 pm

Yes and no. I'm at the camp year-round and my parents are moving a lot. This is their third house in five years, and I've never seen the place in person. Ozzy said while leaving the cabin. A thick blanket of snow covered the ground, and this worried Ozzy. I hope that our plane will still fly, even with all this snow.

Ooc: great
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/7/2014, 7:53 pm

I nodded. "Well, I'm super excited to see Kole!" I said "So can we go to my house first?" I was a little nervous to ask this. "Also, your house is closer so we can just round back to camp." I added quickly.

OOC: Does Ozzy know about His sister?
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/8/2014, 3:41 am

Totally, that makes perfect sense. He said. He thought about Toni, about not seeing her in so long, it would be good if he got to see her, just to cure his home sickness. He was still unsure about the attacks happening to his home. His sister turned thirteen just a month or two ago, so that could have been the cause. If she was a demigod, then she would start to attract monsters now. But that made him think, if he's worried about his sister this much, how worried is Liona about her brother? What do you miss the most about Kole?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/8/2014, 5:54 am

"We he would laugh and he was drinking something, it would come out of hsi noes. I never knew hoe he did it. My mom would always try to make me be quiet instead of tell jokes." I sighed happily. It was always funny when the milk would come out of his nose. Once he was drinking pop and he started laughing. When he started crying, because it burned, I had to make him blow his nose over and over again. I nodded over to the door. "Hey, we should get going." I said and started to walk to the door. "So what about Toni?" I asked "What do you miss about her?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/9/2014, 6:30 pm

Ozzy made his way to the door, and really had to think about that answer. Wow... that's a hard question. There's this one time when she set our neighbor's car on fire. Yeah, it was hilarious. Our neighbor took my basketball from me after it rolled into her yard. She was super mean and super old. I'd be surprized. If she was still alive. Anyways, Toni didn't like the way she called me "worthless scum" and other, more colorful adjectives, so she poured liquor all over our neighbor's Mercades Benz and lit it on fire. He said. Toni can be scary, but it was always for the good of others. She was a monster sometimes, but she was a nice one, like Elmo. She probably grew out of her arsonist stage, but one can only hope.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/9/2014, 9:30 pm

I laughed. "Sounds fun." I grinned. We finally made it to the camp entrance. I saw the camp van and smiled at Ozzy. "Race you down the hill." I offered.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/9/2014, 11:14 pm

You're on! Ozzy said as he raced down the hill. He and Liona were running neck and neck, then Ozzy then went ahead and dived down the hill. His momentum caused him to slide down the hill on his stomach penguin-style. After about two seconds of being ahead, gravity came into play and caused him to tumble down the hill. He tumbled all the way until he hit the van. He was feet up, head down, and really dizzy, but he was first. Liona came by him, but before she could say anything, he smiled and said Tada. Ha ha, don't worry, it was all a part of the plan.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/10/2014, 6:45 am

I laughed. "Good. I can't believe you won." I lied. I was the slowest runner in my class last year. I was the slowest in my cabin. When I ran the bruise on my thy hurt a lot. The doctor said I broke a blood vessel. "Anyways. To the airport. Have you ever been to Traverse City?" I asked. Traverse is in the north of Michigan. My mom was probably drawing right now. I realized she had no idea I was coming. "Do you have a drachma?" I asked Ozzy.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/11/2014, 6:42 pm

Drachma? Uhm… let me check. Ozzy said. He sat up and searched around his coat pockets. Well, it's not there… He muttered to himself as he stood up. He then checked his pants pockets. Front left, negative. Front right, same. Back left, his cellphone and comb, but no drachma. Cross your fingers, this is my last pocket. In his back right pocket was… his wallet! He pulled out his wallet, searched it, and found five drachmas. He flipped one to Liona and said You needed one, right?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/11/2014, 7:23 pm

I laughed. "Yep, when we get to the airport, I should iris message my mom." I explained "Thanks." I opened the car door and jumped in the van. Ozzy followed. "So, your sister, Toni, does she know you're coming? Or are you going to surprise her?" I asked.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/12/2014, 12:32 am

Well aren't the best things in life surprizes? Besides, she's gonna love it. Later, at the airport, they looked for a private room with a rainbow inside. Instead, they used the bathroom. Ozzy stood guard while Liona made her call inside. I wonder what she's saying to her. Ozzy thought to himself.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/12/2014, 1:06 am

I ran in to the bathroom and took out the Drachma. I went inside a stall with a rainbow reflecting off some water. I said the words and my mom appeared if front of me, drawing a picture of my dad. "Mom!" I whispered. She turned around and squealed. My mom doesn't squeal, so she must be exited. "Oh mom, I'm coming over!" I grinned wider. Her face brightened, then paled. "Oh honey, don't risk your life to come." She pleaded. I laughed. "Mom, I was trained for this, and my boy friend Ozzy is coming. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I said. Her grin turned sly smile. My face turned bright red. "Our flight leaves soon, I love you, bye!" I said, hurriedly. She laughed and I waved my hand in the mist. I ran out of the bathroom. "Done, which flight are we on?" I asked, looking at a direction sign.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/13/2014, 10:30 pm

Flight 815. Hope it doesn't crash. He joked. All demigods seemed to not like flying very well, but Ozzy would fall asleep after five minutes. He had only flown twice in his life, so he didn't exactly have an opinion on the matter. Are you nervous or anything?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/14/2014, 6:19 am

I shook my head. "No. I think it's because of Zeus, Lord of the skies." I commented. When we reached the gate we had a few minutes of waiting and then we started to board. "So, this is going to be fun." I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed. I had always liked planes. My mom had owned one and we'd go to beaver island all the time. When Kile was born, we stopped doing so often. We found our seats on the plane and were told to buckle our seat belts and all the rules. I yawned.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/14/2014, 4:04 pm

Ozzy put their bags in the area above their heads, then heard Liona yawn. Do you fall asleep during long rides as well? He said. Just then, the flight attendant said to turn off all cellphones. Well, we don't have to worry about that, huh? He said.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/14/2014, 4:29 pm

I laughed a little. "Yeah, but I like to watch it take off. It's cool. Watching the whole world shrink around you. Make me feel like a god." I sighed. The flight attendant announced we will be taking off in two minutes. "Have you ever been to Michigan?" I asked Ozzy. It was still winter so it was probably freezing. "We have a long winter. It's so cold and snowy." I remembered going outside when I was little. We made snowman and snow angels. My mom would draw the snow in my hair and the snowman behind me. Then we'd drink hot chocolate and have cookies. I wondered if she had cookies. The pilot announced takeoff.  
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/15/2014, 9:19 am

No, I haven't been to Michigan. But I do enjoy the winter, so I might need to visit more often.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/15/2014, 9:52 am

OOC: sorry. But I'm on my kindle and the Colorado doesn't work so it'll be in white.

I nodded. The plane started to roll down the runway. When it started going up, everything started to get smaller. I loved this part. I layed my head back and nodded to sleep. I dreamed of Kole on his birthday, cake all over his face and hands. Then it switched to the day I left. The satyr came and Kole was asleep. I wondered if he remembers me.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/16/2014, 9:59 pm

Ozzy dreamt of his memories. The day he left home, the first day at the camp, everything. In the middle of it all, he stopped. He then thought to himself What if Liona and I could link dreams? Let me try. He then started the process of entering someone else's "dreamscape" as he called it. The dreamscape was a vast, empty void with fog clinging close to the non existant floor. Then many doors popped up from the floor, all with faces on them. He found the one with Liona's face and knocked. Now, all she needed to do was open it for him.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/16/2014, 10:48 pm

I heard a knock from inside my dream. It was a strange feeling but I went to the noise and opened a door. "Ozzy? How are you…oh, wait, nevermind!" Ozzy was son of the god of dreams. Morpheus I think, so naturally, he could do this. "Hey, this is my dream. Just some random memories." I chuckled. I was still in the dream where I was leaving camp. I looked over to my mom. She was smiling a sad smile. I looked confused, tears streamed down my face. I wanted to reach out and console myself. "It's not a very good memory." I pointed out. I scrunched my nose in deep thought. I heard cries from upstairs. This was new. Was that Kole? I glanced over at Ozzy, who was staring at me, my dream self to be exact. I cleared my throat. "How much longer do we have a this flight?" I asked.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/17/2014, 8:26 am

Your time in a dream is relative. It could feel like seconds when it is actually hours. It's really annoying. He said. He grabbed her hand, and said Watch this. He then transported them through many different scenes and places. Tell me when to stop.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/17/2014, 3:41 pm

I waited until I counted to twenty. "Stop." I said and waited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:25 am