A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meet the folks.

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Meet the folks.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the folks.

Post by DannyBoi 1/18/2014, 5:46 pm

The scene he stopped on was a beach, with palm trees and warm sand, and waves crashing upon the shore. The one thing that made it obvious was that they were on one of many floating islands. These islands weren't too far apart either, just one jump over the edge and you were on the next one. Dreams can be... trippy at times. They may seem real, but trust me, they aren't. So, what do you want to do. It's a dream, after all. You can do whatever you want.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/18/2014, 7:12 pm

I thought. The water totally surround us. I turned to Ozzy. This looked like beaver island. Except for the surrounding islands. But other than that, it looked like it. "I-I think we should wake up. I mean, I don't want to be asleep for hours and hours. It's only a 45 minute flight." I stuftered. I wanted to get away from this place. This deception of my life. "I- I think I'm going to wake up now." This was weird. I had never tried to wake up from a dream. I just thought of the airplane and my eyes flashed open. I was in the airplane. I looked over and Ozzy was resting. I felt tears on my face. I don't know why that shook me up. I think it was that when I was little, Kile had just learned how to walk. We took him to Beaver islanad and he had walked into the water. I dived in to save him but when he got out, he was uncocious. We save him, but it was terrifying. I haven't been to the beach at beaver island since. So that shook some memories. The speaker came on and announced we'd be landing soon and to turn off all electronics.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/18/2014, 7:22 pm

Ozzy woke up just seconds after Liona. When I do that dream link with someone, the longest we stay asleep is an hour, at most. Trust me, you were safe. When we do go under, I can read your thoughts. Kole's fine, now let's get to your house.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/18/2014, 9:14 pm

I nodded. The flight landed. I stood up and grabbed our bags. We got off the plane and saw my mom. Kole was stranding behind her leg, clutching on to it. He ran to me. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. He giggled. I turned to Ozzy. "This is my boyfriend. Can you say Ozzy?" I said gently. "Othy!" He squealed. I walked over to me mom. She was crying but smiling. "Oh, honey! I missed you so much!" She squeezed me. Kole squeaked. "Eona!" We all laughed. "Mom, this Ozzy." I introduced.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/18/2014, 9:58 pm

How do you do? Ozzy said to her mom.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/18/2014, 11:28 pm

My mom stuck her hand out and shook Ozzy's. "I'm very good, thank you. How are you?" She said. Then she whispered to me. "I like this one." I smacked my hand to my face. She was so emabarassing sometimes. Ozzy grinned a little.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/21/2014, 5:14 pm

Ozzy helped Liona to carry the bags to her mom's car. As he was putting the luggage in the trunk, he said So, what should I call you? Because Mrs. Liona's Mom doesn't sit too well with me.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/21/2014, 5:22 pm

My mom laughed. "You can call me Vicky." She chuckled. My mom didn't like when people called her bye her last name, it made her feel old. "So, how long will you two be staying?" My mom asked. I glanced at Ozzy and raised my eyebrows. We hadn't discussed this yet.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/23/2014, 10:16 am

Uhm… probably for a week or so. Then we'll head on over to my folk's.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/23/2014, 10:41 am

I nodded. We hopped in my moms car and drove back home. I took Ozzy up to the guest room. Then we heard little footsteps run into the room. "Othy! Eona! It's my bithday in twee days!" Kole squealed.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/23/2014, 1:25 pm

Well happy birthday, bud. How old are you turning?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/23/2014, 4:24 pm

"I'm turning thwee!" Kole squealed. I pulled him into my arms. "I missed you so Much Kole." I sighed. He giggled and pushed away and ran dowstairs. My mom called up, "Dinner is here!" "It's pizza." I giggled. I led Ozzy downstairs. Sure enough Pizza was layong on the counter.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/26/2014, 8:36 pm

Sweet, I'm starving. Ozzy said as he grabbed a slice. He was about to dig in, but then he stopped himself. He thought about camp, and how they had to sacrifice a portion of their food to their parents. He turned to Vicky and asked her a question no parent should hear from their child's boyfriend. Vicky, do you have any place where I can start a fire?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/26/2014, 9:51 pm

My mom nodded politely. She gave me the lighter. I raised my eyebrows. She laughed and waved her hand at me. "Honey, you know where the fire place is." She pointed to the fire place next to the couch. I lit a fire and threw a piece of pizza in there and smelled some chocolate and brownies in the air. Kole was running around and my mom was chasing him, trying to get him to eat. "Kole! Kole please!" She asked, exasperated. I stepped in his path and lifted him in the air. "Kole, you smell that? That's for my dad. He likes it. Do you want to throw a piece into the fire?" He nodded. I grabbed him a piece. We walked over to the fire and and threw one in. He giggled. My mom smiled and sat down at our long wooden table. I led Kole to the table. He crawled on to the chair and started to shove the pick the cheese of the pizza. I was watching him eat just the cheese and it hit me like a brick. How could I leave him again? How was I supposed to let him grow up without a big sister. I waved away the thought and sat. Down, but my mood was dampened.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/27/2014, 10:45 am

Morpheus, you better be awake. Ozzy said as he threw a piece of pizza in the fire. He saw how Liona was sitting down on the long, wood table. He noticed her expression dampen, as if she learned some sad news. He knew what a good boyfriend would do. After all, this kind of stuff happened to every couple on those sappy romance movies. So, he sat next to her, and said You don't look too cheerful. Mind telling me what's on your mind? If she answered "I'm fine" then something was wrong, and he'd ask her again. If she actually told him how she was feeling, he'd have to listen and agree with whatever she thought. At least, that's how it worked on the movies.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/27/2014, 12:33 pm

"Ozzy, how am I supposed to leave him." I whispered, my voice scratchy. I watched Kole eat and hum nonexistent song. I feel the swish of air under the table like he was swinging his feet. "He can't grow up like this. Like I did. Without someone to act like a father. I know I'm his sister but-" I clamp my mouth shut and wipe a single tear from my face.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/28/2014, 12:03 am

Then just come for the summer. Then when he's old enough, you can go all year. Hopefully, he did the right thing.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/28/2014, 4:46 pm

I nodded. My mood lightened. "Okay, I'll just do that." I smiled. When we finished dinner my mom picked Kole up. It was about eight o'clock. "It's time for this little one to go to bed." She walked upstairs an Ozzy and I were alone. "Thanks Ozzy. For everything." I said, quietly.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/28/2014, 11:05 pm

No problem. I'm gonna... I'm gonna get some air. He said. He put out the fire, then put on his shoes and walked outside. He breated in the fresh, cool, afternoon air. It was refreshing and cleared his mind. At that moment, everything came to him in a steady stream. Things that troubled him had come first, but then clarity followed.

But one thing messed with him... what happens after this? How will he and Liona still work out their relationship now that she's only coming for the summer? How will he protect Toni? Toni... how was she? He didn't know, and couldn't find out, or could he? He looked for a way he could Iris-Message her. He looked for a fountain near the house, a sprinkler that was on, something. As he was keenly looking for something to use, he tripped over a hose in front of Liona's house. The hose didn't belong to Vicky, and it had a small rift on the side. It was the closest thing he could find to a rainbow, but it would have to do. He hooked it up to the faucet outside, and turned the water flow on. The water shot out of the rift and made a wide, flat stream of water. Ozzy then took his phone and turned on the flashlight. He set it on the ground at an angle so that the light reflected the water droplets to make a rainbow. He pulled out a drachma from his pocket, and flipped it into the self-made rainbow, and said the chant that everyone needed to do. Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering and what not. Just patch me through to Toni Elkison. The wall of water shimmered, and it showed an image of Toni, reading a magazine on her bed. She saw Ozzy come into view, and almost fell off of her bed. She sat up, faced him, and said What? How did you... nevermind. What are you doing? Where are you?
    I'm at my girlfriend's house, visiting her family. I just wanted to say a few things. First, I'm coming home soon, and second, are monsters still coming?
    Monsters haven't come for a while. Last one came on Monday, it wasn't hard to fight off. When are you coming?
    In a couple of days. I won't be long here. Listen, I've gotta go. Stay safe, tell mom and dad I love them, and stay good.
    You know I will. Love you.
    Love you to. Ozzy ended and turned off the water.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/29/2014, 12:23 am

I sat down on the couch. I can't do this. My head rested is my hands. I shook. I had to choose between my boyfriend and my family. My boyfriend understood what it's like not to be normal. I could talk to him about monsters I cid come to him and tell him my dreams. I can't do that with my family. I can't put Kole I danger of monsters either. I heard voices outside but ignored them. My mo. Came down, rubbing her head. "Honey, I have a head ache. I'm going to bed, tell Ozzy I said good night. I nodded. She kissed my he's and silently walked up the stairs to her bedroom. I got up and looked to the window. Ozzy was fine so I fled to the back door and into my large yard. The tire swing was still there. The snow was still on the ground, but I didn't care. I stomped over. I finally brushed off all the snow and sat down. I leaned my hair back into the cold snow. My head swam with ideas. I couldn't put Kole in danger. But I couldn't just let him grow up like this. My fingers ran through the snow. The cold ran through me. I missed the snow. When I was little we used to build snowmen then name them. I remember when my mom was dating Koles dad. He helped me make the biggest snowman I had ever seen I named him Rory. Then Koles father, Jacob, smashed it. The next year Kole was born. The next week Jacob was gone. My memories were never perfect. I made a decision. I have to go to camp all year. Kole can't, and won't, cope with monsters. They have never been attacked unless I'm around, so I won't be around. I twirled the swing so my legs were facing the tree. I pushed myself off the trunk.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/29/2014, 9:37 pm

Ooc: this rp has been going on for a while. We should end it soon, not now, but soon.

Bic: Ozzy walked through the house and into the backyard. There, he saw Liona swinging on a tire swing. He walked over to it and started to gently push her. Don't worry, I'll be soft about it. He said. As he was pushing her, he told her about the message he had from his sister. The fact that those monsters were attacking them, it scares me. I don't mean to sound overbearing and unfair, but we need to go and head over to New Jersey soon. Maybe tomorrow night or first thing the next day. Are you allright with that?
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/29/2014, 10:41 pm

I nodded, relieved. "Ozzy, I'm going to stay at camp year round. I can't risk Ozzy getting attacked." I confirmed. Saying it aloud makes it feel like closure. "Let's leave tomorrow morning. I'll tell my mom." I wanted to get out. My mom would understand. I got up from the softly swinging swing. "I, um, I'm sorry about your family being attacked. By monsters I mean." I stammered. Then I fled inside. I never was one who like awkward situations.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/30/2014, 3:33 pm

Ozzy was a bit shocked at her response. He was half expecting her to lash out at him, but he was happy with her cooperative response. Alright, then I'll get our stuff together and make sure we have tickets to New Jersey. Goodnight Liona. He said. He stopped swinging her and whispered in her ear I love you. He then went inside and took off his hoodie and boots. He pulled his laptop out of his bag, connected to the internet, and bought the tickets for the 10 o'clock flight the next morning. He then went to sleep on the couch downstairs, and dreamed a memory of his sister.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/30/2014, 8:56 pm

I sat, shocked. Then I whispered into the air, "I love you to, Ozzy." Then I fled into the house to sleep. I had a dreamless sleep.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/31/2014, 2:36 pm

Next morning, Ozzy got a facetime request from his satyr friend who had funded the trip. He answered the call, and saw him looking scared. His hair was in a toussled mess and his five o'clock shadow proved he hadn't shaved yet. He was dressed in a green formal business shirt and tie, so he probably was at work. He was the manager of the New Jersey area of the shipping company the camp uses for its strawberries and grapes. He's also the same satyr who brought him to the camp.
    "Hey there Ozzy, uhm... how, how are things?" He said nervously. Ozzy could tell something was wrong.
    Chett, what's wrong? He asked him.
    "Uhm, I've been getting this weird smell lately. I-it smelled like you when I first brought you to camp, but different. So, I followed it, hoping that it'd be another demigod. Turns out I was right, but who it was made me terrified." He said. He paused, looked around. His office, leaned into the camera, and said "Your sister is a demigod after all. That's what all the constant monster attacks are from. I saw from your recent purchases that you're heading over to see her, but I'm heading over there as well."
    What do you want me to do?
    "Just play body guard while we're over there. I'll get your sister to camp."
    Thanks Chett. Ozzy said as he signed off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:44 pm