A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/25/2014, 8:28 pm

Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth - Page 2 Tumblr_mfyebm26aR1r250nso1_500
    Allison smiled and let her accent pour out. "I'm from England, specifically, Brighton." If you added more accents and more tea, camp would be quite a bit like home. The real similarity was the water. She loved the beach more than anywhere at camp. Allison looked down at her cup. It was almost empty, and Allison knew she couldn't get another one. She'd look fat. Alliosn looked back up and flashed a smile.

Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth

Post by Jasper 3/5/2014, 1:14 pm

Mason smiled as Allison talked. Her British accent sounded funny, in a good way. A question popped up in Mason's head as Allison looked at her drink. "What part of England is Brighton on?" Mason asked looking at Allison who was smiling and looking up now. Mason wondered what she was thinking...

A bell rang for eleven o' clock. Mason wondered if they had been there that long, or they had started talking sooner that Mason realized.. Mason ended up telling himself that he should pay more attention to time..

"I have to go... get training done some time today, right?" Mason said and got up, just as he was about to leave he turned around. "Would you like to join me when you're done eating and whatnot?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 3/7/2014, 5:16 pm

Meeting New People, Probably with Food in My Teeth - Page 2 Willow01_zps56ce55f3
    Allison smiled. She felt like she was getting at least a little bit more out of Mason than before. "Brighton is in the south south of London. Like, it's a beach town. It's about an hour and a half from London." The bell caught Allison off guard. She often forgot that she had stuff she actually had to do at camp. Allison was not at all ready for the day yet, so she responded, "I have to go get ready, and such, but I'd love to. Where do you want me to meet you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:13 am