A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart)

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart) Empty Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart)

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 7:35 pm

Chris was sitting on his bunk, feeling rather bored. He was making random plants grow out of the floorboards.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart) Empty Re: Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart)

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 7:38 pm

" Heyyyy Chris. " Rory said. She looked at the plants. " Whatcha do'n?" She asked, Hoping not for the " Eat'n chocolate " answer. " I got news for you by the way. Someone wanted me to tell you on a dare that " I like cars, and starz, and chocolate barzzz " she said.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart) Empty Re: Da Dare of Da Dares (I never said we were smart)

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 7:41 pm

"And I talk like a Pirate." Chris finished, imitating her voice. He looked up at the girl that had entered the room and recognized her as Rory, some chick that he had never actually met but seen and heard about. "Truth or dare is always fun."
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 7:45 pm

" Not if you have to talk like Junko. " Rory replied knowing that Chris would probably never get that refrence in the history of the world. " I mean seriously do I look like I am from Newfoundland? " A lightbalb appeared over her head. " Truth or dare? "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 7:48 pm

Chris gave her a confused look and shrugged it off. He contemplated saying truth, but where was the fun in that? "Dare." He said with a smile.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 7:50 pm

She had a smile on her face. " I dare you to stick your face in the toilet, and have some random boy camper video tape you do it so I know you did it. " Rory felt devious at this point. She sighed. " Fine, If you do this, and succeed, then I will tell you about who I like and all of that crap. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 7:52 pm

Chris narrowed his eyes. "Why should I care who you like? It doesn't change my life any." He tilted his head to the side and plucked a random flower from the ground, tossing it from hand to hand.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 7:56 pm

" Ok then, if you do this, I will kiss you can fangirl about it as much as you want to your little guy friends. Plus I bet you will never kiss a girl in your life. And if you die...Eh, I can talk to ghosts, so then I will say I am sorry. " Rory smiled.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:00 pm

Chris tried not to look too happy about that. He didn't really have any desire to kiss this girl, and he didn't have friends. But she could talk to ghosts, thats cool. "That didn't necessarily make me want to stick my face in a toilet"
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:04 pm

Rory didnt think threatening this poor boy would help any. People offen told her to use her gender agienst people, but that would be awkward to flirt with him at a time like this. Rory went up Chris and kissed him on the cheek with out his ok. " Now, go stick your head in the toilet before I get the rest of the 1st cohort. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:08 pm

Chris didn't have time to react when she kissed him on the cheek. He just kind of stood there like an idiot and tried to look stern. "Well okay then, let me just go get my head ready to stick in a toilet!" He said sarcastically, but eventually he knew he would give in.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:11 pm

He probably wasnt going to be going to do that any time soon. " I will go get your brothers if you dont. Or kill your plants. Or maybe even both depending on how long it takes you to do it. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:16 pm

"My brothers the plant growers? I'm so afraid." Chris smiled and sat on his bed, looking up at Rory with little interest. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your little truth or dare friends? They might think I killed you."
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:24 pm

Rory smirked. " Heh, all of My friends are in 1st cohort. They wouldnt think that I would have simply died from someone like you. " She laughed feeling something coming over her. " if you did this, ha, IF, you did this, you would be stronger than all of my real alive friends Combined Rory then faced the door. " Oh well, of course you wouldnt do this intimidating dare. Its just because you are just a weak 5th cohort. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:29 pm

Chris' jaw tightened. His hand shot out before he could stop it and grabbed Rory's wrist, spinning her around. "Fine. I'll do it. But someone has to clean that toilet first. I'm not sticking my face in a lifetime of camper poo."
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:33 pm

Rory smiled. " Okie! " She gave him her camera. " Thanks Chris, Love ya! " She said. " So when should we be off? " Rory asked.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:39 pm

"Love you too." Chris muttered sarcastically. He took the camera and walked over to the bathroom. He set the camera up on the sink. Kneeling down by the toilet, Chris let out a disgusted noise. "This is nice." He said, using some poor kids toothbrush to clean the toilet.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:43 pm

" Hey Chris! Do me a favor and dont die ok? I have seen enough death in my life, and I dont want the list to continue here...." She then stared off into space, not really paying attention to what was going on. Just then flashes of people she had seen dead came corsing through her memory. Now she really wasnt paying attention.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:45 pm

After Chris was done, he lifted the seat and held his breath. Sticking his face in the toilet was one thing, getting it stuck was another. "A little help!" He managed to say, his voice getting muffled by the porcelain of the toilet.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:50 pm

Rory snapped back to the world and heard Chris's scream for help. She rushed over to the door and tried to open the door, but the door was either locked or stuck and she couldnt tell which one it was. But one thing was for sure, the door isnt going to budge anytime soon. Rory took out her sword and tryed to open the door with it, but with no luck. " I-I uh am going to go look for a key. " She said.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 8:54 pm

In his struggle to get out, Chris accidentally flushed the toilet, Crap. It soon started to overflow. Chris took a deep breath, hoping it would last him until she got the door open. What a stupid way to die... He thought as the water started to reach his nose.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 8:59 pm

Rory looked around the room to try to find a key. She finally found one on one of the counters. She used it to unlock the door. " Oh my Gods! " She yelled. Rory didnt know if she should scream for help or try to do something. Rory then got on her knees and tryed to pull Chris up from the toilet. Hopeing that it would work and save his life.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 9:04 pm

Soon the water was up around Chris' face, and he couldn't breathe. Welp, I guess I am just going to tell the judges that I died in a Toilet, so heroic. Within seconds, Chris was just a lifeless body with its head in the toilet.

OOC: We failed at derp, but still this is cracking me up XD
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/1/2014, 9:16 pm

Rory continued to pull him until his head came out of the toilet, but at this point when she saw his lifeless body in her arms, she couldn't take it anymore. She sighed and tryed to craft a smile. " How many times will I go through with this? " She asked herself. " How many times will I allowed to make the same mistakes? " She looked down at Chris and took his pulse as tears rolled down her face. " How many times will I- " Her voice cracked. " Watch my friends...die? " She got up from the bathroom and grabbed her sword, she then entered the bathroom again. Rory knelt down on her knees and held Chris's hand with her left, and her sword with her right. " This is all my fault. " She said. " I dont diserve to live. " Rory closed her eyes and pointed the sword at her chest. " See you soon my love. " And with she stabbed her self and the the sword fell to the ground. She died then, holding the hand of Chris Lynfield, Son of Flora, 5th Cohort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:24 pm