A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting Up in NYC

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Meeting Up in NYC - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Up in NYC

Post by Brastus 4/27/2014, 1:00 am

His blush turned even deeper as Brastus growled and jerked his head as he tried to hide it. He didn't know if it was because he was slightly uncomfortable with sharing a room, or because he was developing feelings for Andi. She had been a very good friend to him, but she was also very pretty, in fact she was quite beautiful, and she was funny and smart, but most of all, she accepted him crazy and all! Very few people accepted him even when he was in his more civilized form.

"S-Shut up ya dumbas$ I don't blush. Haven't once in my life, and won't start now." Said Brastus who practically went from a nice medium tan to a cherry red tone in an instant. She was holding his wrist hard, but he didn't mind at all. In fact, he actually turned around and stomped his feet. He knew Andi would look at him all weird, but he didn't care he had to say it.

"I'm so glad you are alright Andi. You're really important to me you know. Not a lot of people who like me for who I am." Said Brastus as he literally lifted her up in a hug and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. He still had his blush, but it noticeably to his olive skin tone once again. He had a huge smile on his face.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 4/27/2014, 1:17 am

The brunette heard a growl come from Brastus. She stopped dragging him and turned around, just as Brastus turned his head away from her. An involuntary giggle erupted from Andi's mouth at the sight in front of her.
    Wait, why did I just giggle? Andi puzzled for a moment. But she knew the answer well, in fact, but she wasn't sure she wanted to admit it. There was something bubbling inside her whenever she saw Brastus. It was the first time she had ever felt this around a guy and it scared her a little. I like Brastus? she asked herself but she knew the answer. Yes.

"S-Shut up ya dumbas$ I don't blush. Haven't once in my life, and won't start now." Brastus protested, still not facing Andi. A chuckle erupted from her mouth again. So stubborn.

"I'm so glad you are alright Andi. Your really important to me you know. Not a lot of people who like me for who I am."Brastus admitted, stomping up to Andi. The brunette puzzled it for a minute, why wouldn't anyone accept him? Sure, he might come off as a jerk but he was actually a cool guy in Andi's eyes, maybe even more to her. But what he did next shocked Andi.
    Brastus lifted her into a hug and pressed his lips against Andi's tan cheek, causing it to turn a deep red. She whipped her head around, biting her lip. Keep it cool Andi, she encouraged herself. Don't embarrass yourself.

She faced him again. "Well, I care about you too, you big dummy." She replied, wrapping her arms around his torso, giving him a gentle squeeze.

"Now let's go find a hotel." She insisted, grabbing his wrist again. "I'm," she yawned. "Tired."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/27/2014, 4:35 pm

She hugged him, him! Brastus felt his entire form warm up from the touch and he smiled a very weird, yet almost innocent smile. He had truly begun to see her as another thing that wasn't a friend anymore, but he didn't know what it was. Shrugging off the doubts his mind, Bratus placed his feet on the ground and followed her footsteps as they headed down for fifth avenue.

"Oh, I know a perfect place we can stay, it's a bit expensive but it's really good. It's three avenues down so we have to walk a bit, but it's really, um, luxurious is the word I'm looking for? Anyways, I can pay for it, if you buy me dinner. Deal?" asked Brastus as he noticed the temperature became a bit chillier and he removed his long black leather coat and placed it on Andi's shoulders. He didn't want her to get sick or anything and he had a thick muscle shirt underneath his blood red long-sleeved button down. Both shirts made his features show off and he straightened his back so he could relax a bit more.

"Don't want ya to get cold or anything." Said the blue-eyed male after he draped his leather coat on top of her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/27/2014, 5:06 pm

"Oh, I know a perfect place we can stay, it's a bit expensive but it's really good. It's three avenues down so we have to walk a bit, but it's really, um, luxurious is the word I'm looking for? Anyways, I can pay for it, if you buy me dinner. Deal?" Brastus explained as he followed Andi through 5th avenue. Andi gave a curt nod. A shiver ran through her body as the temperature dropped. The girl rubbed her arms, teeth chattering. It wasn't this cold before and Andi wished that she had a thicker jacket.
    Something warm was placed around Andi's shoulders. Her gaze landed on Brastus as he took his big leather jacket off. His jacket sure was warmer than hers but she felt a little guilty that all he had was his button down and a t-shirt. Her cold hands fumbled to take the jacket off when Brastus spoke:

"Don't want ya to get cold or anything." He explained nonchalantly. The brunette chewed on the inside if her cheek before reluctantly nodding.

"You know, if the place is expensive, then let me help. I "borrowed" 100 bucks from the Hermes campers earlier." She used air quotes around "borrow", referring to the money stashed in her pocket.
    They reached the corner of the street, waiting for the light to change.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/28/2014, 11:36 pm

Brastus ruffled her hair a bit and smirked again when she suggested she could help him with the cash. It wasn't he was against it, but he wanted to show off to her a bit, and he also wanted to get asked out on a date, sort off. So after the light changed and the pair walked to the other sidewalk, Brastus turned to her and buried one hand inside his left pocket.

"Same' o Andi huh? Look babe, I don't want ya to pay for anything, other than dinner, partially because you may need that cash in the future. Also, don't worry, I know the manager pretty well and I saved his ass more than once when I still worked inside the mafia. I'm sure he will remember me when he sees me. Hey look, flowers. Oh man, sunflowers remind me of Andalusia. Boy do I sometimes miss Spain." Said Brastus as he saw a flower stand that had huge sunflowers in display and had Brastus crush down so he smelled the sunflowers. He was a bit homesick sometimes.

"Next time we get out of Camp, I'll take ya to Spain so we can visit my country. If you want..." Said Brastus as he gained as slight blush again with his brawny and well-developed arms going behind his back as he nervously scratched the back of his head and tried to avert her eyes. He mentally cursed as he felt his cheeks warm up again. He wanted to just stop it all...or did he?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/29/2014, 8:33 am

Brastus' large hand ruffled her messy brown locks, messing them up even more. Andi chuckled pushing his hand away. "You're messing up my hair!" She squealed/joked with a high pitch voice, mimicking the reactions of the Aphrodite campers. The pair received odd glances but she shrugged them off and turned to her friend.

"Same' o Andi huh? Look babe, I don't want ya to pay for anything, other than dinner, partially because you may need that cash in the future. Also, don't worry, I know the manager pretty well and I saved his ass more than once when I still worked inside the mafia. I'm sure he will remember me when he sees me." Andi snorted at at Brastus' language. She was going to speak when Brastus spoke again:

"Hey look, flowers. Oh man, sunflowers remind me of Andalusia. Boy do I sometimes miss Spain." The big guy leaned down to the flower cart and took a big wiff of the brightly colored sunflowers. Andi pulled one from the cart and took a big wiff as well. The aroma of a summer breeze filled her nose as a slight smile broke out on her face. But she had to out it down, for the cart vender scolded her that if she wasn't going to buy it that she wasn't to touch it. With a simple eye roll, she placed the flower delicately down and faced Brastus again.

"Next time we get out of Camp, I'll take ya to Spain so we can visit my country. If you want..." His voice sounded a little sheepish as he asked the girl, scratching the back of his head, not making eye contact. The brunette could've sworn that there was a faint blush hidden on his cheeks but she brushed it off and smiled at her friend.

"Well, I've always wanted to go to Spain and it would be nice to get out of the camp again..." She faked pondered. "Eh, what the heck? You've got yourself a deal!" She exclaimed, giving Brastus a slight hug.
    Another yawn escaped the girl's lips. Andi looked back at Brastus sheepishly. "Um, can we get going? It's cold here and I'm really tired."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/29/2014, 4:45 pm

Brastus smirked and motioned for a continuance of walking, but after fooling Andi into believing that he actually walked beside her, he surprised her by lifting her up in his arms in a bridal style fashion and chuckled a bit to her with his strong arms supporting her like she actually didn't weigh anything.

"If your so tired then allow me to carry ya. I really don't mind lifting you up, your so light. Anyways, we should be just around the corner from the hotel so just relax until I put you down ok." Clarified Brastus, who gained a series of stares and giggles and awws from the people around them, mostly girls though. He didn't mind the attention, but he knew Andi didn't like being the center of attention, so he offered her his chest so she could avoid looking at the people as he continued to walk towards the baroquely declared hotel.

After a few minutes of him walking, Brastus arrived to a cavernous and lavishly decorated hotel with a high ceiling, white marbled walls with gold leaf decorations and white roses filling the lobby with their fragrance. As soon as he set his military boots on the stoned floor, he breathed in and looked down at the girl that was in his arms.

"Where here sleepy head." Said Brastus playfully as he gently allowed her to place her feet on the marble floor.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/29/2014, 6:47 pm

"Gah!" Andi was scooped off her feet and into someone's arms. Tilting her head up, her brown eyes came face to face with the smirking face of Brastus. A low growl escaped her lips as he carried her down the street, earning some stares, giggles, and to Andi's displease, a couple of awes from the girls. She buried her head into Brastus' chest to avoid any awkwardness.

"We're here sleepy head." Brastus said playfully as he gently placed her feet on the marble floor. Andi grumbled and smacked her friends chest. "Don't do that! Ever! Again!" She grumbled, an unhappy expression planted on her face. But her expression disappeared when she saw the hotel.
    The hotel was nicely furnished, the walls a nice white marble white. Very expensive furniture covered the floor, some chairs occupied by guests. Andi stared in awe before looking back at Brastus.

"How do you find these places? Wait, don't answer that." She shook her head. "Why don't you talk to the counterman while I look around." She said before walking off, looking out the nicely furnished window.
    Little did she know that she was being watched.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/29/2014, 9:14 pm

Brastus saw her impressed face and chuckled a bit at her astonished look. He removed his jacket from her and placed it over his broad shoulders as he turned to her.

"So, I basically lived here for five months when I worked for the old guy we want to um visit. Yeah it's a bit big, but hey, it's the cheapest one I will stay while in the city. Let me talk to my friend over at management. In the meanwhile, do whatever you want, but meet me here in like twenty to thirty minutes ok?" Said Brastus as he robbed her hair again, laughed a bit and stood up and walked up to the desk with gilded angel statues.

OOC: sorry for the short post. Please read my Story if you want.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/30/2014, 7:06 am

Andi hadn't heard a word Brastus had said but all she knew was that he went to the front desk. She kept sneaking glances at her friend out of the corner of her eye, still facing the window. He had taken his jacket off her shoulders, the weight of the heavy jacket disappearing as well. Andi had admit that she guessed it looked good on hi-
    Gah! Andi mentally cursed at herself, whipping her head to the side. Why was she thinking these thoughts?

"Looking for something?" a voice cried out behind her.
    Andi turned her head to see a bellhop attendant standing behind her, an expression she couldn't read. But she quickly averted her eyes, not in the mood to talk.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/1/2014, 10:04 am

In the meantime, Brastus walked to the gilded front desk with a mahogany wooden touch. He smirked proudly and moved his shoulders from side to side as if he was a triumphant warrior. Immediatly, the host recognized the bronze skinned man and quickly dispatched his customer with a free reservation to the hotel's renown restaurant. The host, a scrawny, thin and unimpressive man, with faded brown eyes covere with a set of thick glasses and a plasture of hair gel on his hair, jumped at the attention-demanding cough from Brastus.

"C-Carlos!? Is that you? Please, please let's talk at the back. I think I know why you ate here." said the suited host as be releaved himself from his station and cautiously walked to the back office of the front desk. His hands trembling and his voice shrill. He was clearly a mess of nerves, but that didnt stop Brastus from following the squirmish man behind the front desk and into the office.

Once inside the office, Brastus made sure that the door was locked and the decirity camaras turned off.

"We're secure now right?" Asked Brastus placing his lazily worn coat over a business executive chair as he sat down on the chair afterwards like a king on a throne.

"Indeed. Like I promised, you will have access to the basement after 2:35 im the morning, but you must leave the basement at 2:47, or else the guards will suspect something. I've made the arrangements as to your room as well, a single bed room with view to the street and a case with all the info you need hidden im the safe. The code is 0-1-4-6-9-0-7-5-4. Please don't make a mess." Informed the host as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall as he stared at Brastus.

"Well, i need another bed, I have a partner now. Other than that, good job Marco." Confirmed Brastus.

"Very well, give me ten to twenty minutes so I can inform staff. Will that be all, this is dangerous you know." Said Marco.

"Yes Marco, that will be all. Sure you have ten to twenty minutes." With that both males stood up and left the room as if nothing happened inside. They made small talk while outside so nobody suspected anything.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/1/2014, 6:28 pm

Andi's gaze followed Brastus as he walked over to the front desk. The attendant working there quickly turned to him, dismissing the person. The attendant ushered Brastus into the office behind them and he followed, shutting the door behind them. Andi raised an eyebrow, a little suspicious.
    Out of the corner of her eye she could see the bellhop attendant that had spoken to her before staring at the girl. An uneasy feeling came to the girls stomach as she quickly averted her eyes. There was something that weirded her out about that man but she couldn't put her finger on it.

A minute or two passed before Andi heard the opening of a door. She glanced back up the office door, seeing that Brastus and the man had come out, exchanging some small talk. Andi sauntered over to the two, feeling the bellhop attendent's eyes watching her every move.

"Did you get us our room?" She asked once she reached the two.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/1/2014, 10:02 pm

Brastus jerked his head to his side and saw that Marco was already doing as he had ordered. He then saw a large comfortable chair nearby and slump down on it, with his arrogant kingly sitting position and looked at Andi so she could sit down in front of the chair in front of his. He had a glint in his blue eyes that hid a puppetmaster's strings, but he wouldn't want to reveal to his "friend" just who was under his pocket. He snapped his fingers and a waiter brought them some refreshments and a large bottle of Spanish rum. Since Brastus looked slightly older than his age, no real questions would be asked for his age, plus people were too afraid to ask. So Brastus poured some of the hard liquor into a glass and took it to his mouth.

"Here is the plan, in about ten minutes, my um, subordinate, will be done doing what I told him to do, so in ten minutes we can go to our room and discuss further plans there. Now, for ten minutes just relax and kick back, I basically am like a king in this place, as you can see." Said Brastus who really looked like a jerk, but maintained his friendly side when addressing Andi.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/1/2014, 10:38 pm

Andi followed Brastus over to two expensive looking chairs. Brastus plopped himself down before montioning for Andi to do the same. A loud thunk! was heard as Andi let herself fall into the chair. A waiter came by as Brastus snapped his fingers, bringing refreshments. Andi just took some water for herself while her friend took some liquid that Andi was not sure what is was, just that she knew that it was alcohol. She cocked an eyebrow as he took a big sip. The waiter left imeadently, a scared gleam in his eyes.  

"Here is the plan, in about ten minutes, my um, subordinate, will be done doing what I told him to do, so in ten minutes we can go to our room and discuss further plans there. Now, for ten minutes just relax and kick back, I basically am like a king in this place, as you can see." Brastus explained, an arrogant tone in his voice. Andi cocked another eyebrow.

"Ya, I'll relax buut.." She trailed off, leaning closer to her friend.

"I'm not taking ya to the room if ya end up wasted." She whispered, a smirk on her face.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/1/2014, 10:51 pm

Brastus turned cherry red and couldn't help but notice that she was surprisingly close to him. He mentally wanted to wrap his arms around her and just sneak in a quick, but real kiss. Yet, he didn't want to scare her off. So he leaned in to her closeness and took a sip of his drink.

"You sure, cuz I've entered lots of rooms thanks to this little friend in my hand before." Whispered Brastus in a low, and surprisingly and awkwardly weird, but incredibly alluring sultry voice. He pressed his inquisitive fingers to her face and caressed her cheeks as he slammed his glass on a table, but kept his blue eyes to her brown ones.

"Seems like we have a problem, I drink, but you don't let me in, even though I am paying for the room. Hmm, it's hard." Said Brastus with his low voice again to Andi's ear as he purred the word hard as if having a double meaning behind it. The people were looking at them and even a little girl shouted.

'Mommy, those two seem like they love each other beary much, will they have a baby like you told me happenens when two people love each other beary much?" blurted out the rude girl as Brastus felt his cheeks turn extremely red with both embarrassment, but also excitement.

"No sweety, they have to get married first. Corrected the mother as she motioned an apology to the pair.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/1/2014, 11:21 pm

A blush formed on Andi's tan cheeks as Brastus leaned closer to the girl. He took a sip of his drink again.

"You sure, cuz I've entered lots of rooms thanks to this little friend in my hand before." Andi jerked her head away, but turned it back around when Brastus placed his fingers on her cheek. Her blush became more visible, going from pink to cherry red. Brastus' glass was slammed against a nearby table but his gaze never left Andi's.

"Seems like we have a problem, I drink, but you don't let me in, even though I am paying for the room. Hmm, it's hard."His breath tickled Andi's ear a little as he continued to whisper into her ear. The girl bit her lip, trying to keep her blush.
    Brastus soon jerked his head away, his hand retracting with it. A confused expression came to Andi's face. Had she done something wrong? But her worried disappeared when she realized a little girl had spoken up, her mother soon scolding her after. Andi's blush came back. She leaned away, standing up abruptly.

"I-I, I'll be back." She stuttered, walking towards the bathrooms.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/1/2014, 11:53 pm

He was mad and frustrated. Brastus growled and snarled lowly as the moment was ruined. Yet, when he saw Andi get up and leave, he felt she needed him, but he decided to go against his feelings and to remaing sitting down. As he sat down angry and flustered, Marcos appeared to Brastus with his weak presence and thick glasses.

"Your room now has two beds. Please, if you do get...you know...just keep in mind that the walls of this hotel have a limit to how much sound the can block. I also left another key under your partner's first pillow, for her to have one you know. I hope you enjoy your stay." Said Marco with a customer friendly smile.

"Well thank you for your work Marco, but don't think we are truly even now, you still owe me." Said Brastus as he diamissed Marco with a lazy flick of his hand. He hoped Andi was ok deeply.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/2/2014, 2:34 am

Andi stepped out from her stall. The water for the sink was turned on and Andi felt the cool water ease her worries away. She splashed some water on her face as well.
    What had happened out there? They seemed so close but it was to close for friends. Andi huffed. Maybe she liked Brastus more than she thought.

Shaking her head, Andi turned the water off. She wiped her hands on her jeans. Stepping out of the bathroom, Andi made her way back to Brastus, who was still sitting by the chairs. A small smile found its way to Andi's face as she sat back down.

"Is our room ready yet?" She asked.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/2/2014, 4:04 pm

Brastus had been trapped in a state of extreme rumination, maybe he was considering doing the whole adventure by himself and keep Andi safe, although she would be very angry if he did that. He was also confused as to why he had reacted like he did. His head hung low and his hands were grasped as of he were on prayer. He however, snapped back to reality after Andi came back. He perked up and looked at her.

"Um, yeah. I think it's safe if we go to the room. Man, I need a shower. I call dibs on it." Said Brastus as he walked up to the elevator with the key card in the pocket of his trousers. He however noticed, that neither one of them, actually brought any other clothes. So he resolved to stay shirtless as he stayed inside the room. After, of course, a shower.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/2/2014, 8:21 pm

The air around Andi and Brastus was awkward and thin, Andi could feel it. The way the Brastus was sitting in made Andi think that. He wasn't looking at her, instead he was looking at the ground. He must be thinking about something, probably pondering about the excitement they both had today. The way he was sitting though made Andi laugh inwardly, it reminded her of a statue she saw at a museum.
    Brastus soon perked up when he realized that Andi was back. He imeadiently arose to his feet and made his way to to the elevator. Andi followed in hot pursuit. She had zoned out, not realizing that he was talking. She managed to listen to the last couple words.

"...need a shower. I call dibs on it."
    Andi nodded, not caring. She hadn't known that they would be staying overnight so she hadn't planned on bringing any clothes. She'll just put the clothes she has back on.
    The pair stepped into the elevator. Andi waited for Brastus to push the floor so they'd be off.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/2/2014, 9:32 pm

As the pair walked into the gilded elevator with marble stones for the floor and a small chandelier on top, Brastus turned to Andi, took notice of her brown, bright and beautiful eyes and zoned out for a second. He thought of just blurting out how he felt, but then he thought he could get in trouble if it turned out it wasn't mutual. So Brastus instead leaned against a wall of the elevator and pressed the button to their suite.

The silent was horrible and they had to go up some fifty floors just to reach the top floors. In the meantime, Brastus decided to just get it over with and he closed the distance between them. He placed a hand against the wall and thrusted his dry and needy lips to her wonderful ones. He made sure to enjoy every minute of it, but before too much time passed, he retraced back a single step, but kept his blue eyes to hers. Her lips felt perfect, not too sweet and not too sour, just perfect. He really didn't regret doing what he did, but he turned his face into a weird face. It wasn't sad or serious, but more like the one an abused and beaten puppy has after been shown a tad of love and appreciation. He sported a nice blush underneath his now shining latin-colored skin. His heart was beating so hard, that if a drum played beside him, it wouldn't be heard.

"Look Andi, I think I might be falling in love with you. I mean you are beyond beautiful, smart, hilarious and downright amazing. I know this might you feel weird, but I just needed to say this. I think I love you." Said Brastus as he made sure nobody actually walked in on them by pressing the doors close button repeatedly, but kept his eyes and face to hers.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/2/2014, 10:28 pm

The elevator started to work after her friend pushed the button to the hotel room. It was near the top and Andi didn't think she'd be able to make it with the silence between Brastus and herself.
    Out of the corner of her eye, Andi caught the glimpse of Brastus staring at her. She adverted his stare but soon had to stare back when Brastus made his way to Andi's side of the elevator. One of his hands was placed behind her, making sure she didn't escape.

"Brastus, what the he-" Her question was cut off by the sudden force of Brastus' lips on hers. A small gasp escaped from Andi as she started to close her eyes. Never in her life had she expected for Brastus to ever kiss her but here he was! His lips were dry but she didn't really mind.
    Then she snapped back into reality. She and Brastus pulled away, her face flushed pink.

"Look Andi, I think I might be falling in love with you. I mean you are beyond beautiful, smart, hilarious and downright amazing. I know this might you feel weird, but I just needed to say this. I think I love you." Andi bit her lip at Brastus' words, avoiding his gaze. Those were the words.

"I.." Something snapped in Andi, forcing her not to say what she really wanted to say. She kept her gaze to the floor, knowing that if she looked at him her eyes would betray her emotions.
    Brastus continued to press to button to keep the door closed. A chuckle erupted from Andi as she pulled his hand away.

"Ya might get us stuck in here if ya keep doin that." She chuckled, still holding his hand.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/2/2014, 10:47 pm

Brastus looked a bit brokenhearted after she didn't say anything about the moment, as if it never happened. Was she really so mad at him or something? He didn't know so he just slouched back and walked back to his corner. He was frustrated and depressed. he crossed his arms across his chest and propped his booted leg against the wall.

"Just fu#king forget about it! I don't want to year you say something that I don't want to hear. Damm it! why can't I get a single girlfriend. I hate it all!" said Brastus overreacting to the reality that Andi didn't even acknowledge his feelings or emotions. He was devastated, but he was too proud to show it, although he was having a tough-guy tantrum. He saw Andi wanted to say something, but he was too angry to even look at her. He just wanted to rip his heart from his chest and bury it somewhere.

"You really don't have anything at all to say? Not even a no? Well!" bellowed Brastus as his skin boiled and his temper started to manifest. He was afraid she would be scared of him now, but he had released a lot and said what he needed to say, so why couldn't she?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/3/2014, 3:29 am

Andi could see the hurt in his eyes when she didn't respond. Her face instantly lost it's chuckling expression.

"Wait Brast-" But he already had slouched back to his corner, as crossed.

"Just fu#king forget about it! I don't want to hear you say something that I don't want to hear. Damm it! why can't I get a single girlfriend. I hate it all!" He cried out, obviously enraged.
    Andi could feel something aching inside her. His words stung worse than a thousand bee stings. Then Andi felt something else. Anger.

"You really don't have anything at all to say? Not even a no? Wel-" He tried to continue yelling but he was cut off by Andi.

"I love you! There I said, you fu#king as$whole! Happy? Idiota!" She cut off, hurt and anger shown in her eyes. She crossed her arms and jerked her head away from Brastus, making sure that if she did somehow cry, it would not be in front of him.
    The ding! of the elevator sounded and the doors opened. Luckily for to both of them, there was no one ready to use the elevator on this floor. Andi huffed before stomping out. Stopping, she leaned against the wall, facing away from elevator. Andi would've stomped all the way to the room but she forgot which suite it was.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/3/2014, 2:19 pm

Andi confessed. She said those words he wanted to hear and it left Brastus in a state of shock that would make corpses alive. Yet, as she stormed out of the elevator, he motioned for his arm to catch hers, but it was hopeless. But instead of giving up, he went for her and placed his arms around her in a loving and passionate embrace. He was red, but he didn't care. His breath was ragged and hard, but it was ok. His blood went from boiling to cooling in an instant and it showed.

"I'm sorry. I was a jerk and a bully just now. I didn't mean to be so rude and destructive to you, especially you. I guess that I just wanted you so badly that when I got no response, I grew angry and felt dead. Look, I know my temper is terrible and is my worse side, but I promise to never ever move a hair out of place, unless you want me too. Do you forgive me, sweetheart?" Said Brastus with his heart racing and his skin warming up. His voice was coarse and broke, but it was filled with hope and a desire to make her his beloved. He emphasized the last word of his sentence and as he spoke his thick and heavy Spanish accent appeared out of nowhere and he choked upped as he spoke. He really was sorry, but was horrible at expressing his feelings by words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:56 am