A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting Up in NYC

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Meeting Up in NYC - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting Up in NYC

Post by Brastus 5/14/2014, 9:25 pm

Brastus sliced through a piece of ham and gulped it down with a sip of his juice and released a cough upon choking for a second. He then regained his composure again and cleared his throat loudly. He would need to soon tell her of the much more complex situation circling around them.

" Well, first things first, he isn't my boss, if anything I was his boss. Second, we need to go to his office at 3'o clock, but I suggest getting ready soon. We need to discuss some more serious business soon. How's your breakfast sweetheart?" Said Brastus as he poured more orange juice into his glass and drank some more.

Brastus then went up and grabbed his cutlery. He proceeded to put his plate on the sink and left his knife and fork along with the plate. He was a bit tired from waking up in the middle of the night just for business, but he would keep it for himself still. He wanted to keep her calm still and didn't want to upset her by drilling her head with too much info.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 5/16/2014, 5:02 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Brastus started choking the moment Andi asked her question. It left her with an eyebrow raised and a questioning look upon her face. It wasn't long though that Brastus returned to normal.

"Well, first things first, he isn't my boss, if anything I was his boss. Second, we need to go to his office at 3'o clock, but I suggest getting ready soon. We need to discuss some more serious business soon. How's your breakfast sweetheart?"He asked, looking up at Andi.
    The brunette made a sickly face at the nickname sweetheart. It made her seem small and weak, at least in her eyes.

"Carlos, you know I don't like to be called sweetheart." She explained in sing song voice that is normally used in horror movies. But the girl couldn't contain her laughter long, soon she ended up laughing like a maniac. But her laughing fit was over soon after.

"It's good." With a simple shrug, Andi scooted the chair back and stood up, making her way to her bedroom.

"I'm going to take a nap!" She cried out. Hey, she may have gotten a good nights sleep but she was still tired.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/19/2014, 9:10 pm

He smiled a wolfish grin and got up from the chair. Brastus was interested in whatever his partner wanted to do, but she was saying that she was going to take a nap, which confused him, since she slept more than him and didn't think of sleeping at all. He, however shrugged his shoulders and walked close to her. He gently grabbed her by her wrist and gave her a backwards hug, encircling her waist with his strong arms.

"Wanna lay in my chest instead? I bet it's uncomfortable, but it's warm and friendly." Said Brastus as he whispered her words of flirting, with a hint of passion. He didn't want to sound like a weird fellow, but he just wanted to make it a bit more romantic.

He smiled at her after she looked into his azure eyes and blushed just slightly. He was happy and glad he invited her to the place with him.

OOC: sorry for the short post, next one will be longer.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/20/2014, 4:35 am

I'm a Bad Influence
    Strong arms brought Andi to a halt, pulling her back into a body. Warm breath tickled her ear and Andi couldn't help but chuckle softly.

"Wanna lay in my chest instead? I bet it's uncomfortable, but it's warm and friendly." Brastus' flirtatious voice whispered into her ear. His words caused Andi to smirk, he was flirting with her. His breath still tickled her ear and Andi ended up squirming and laughing.  

"Well, I guess I can let you tag along, just don't try anything funny." She agreed, turning around to face him while still trapped in his arms. Her right hand was pressed lightly against his chest while her other hand grabbed his hand, enclosing hers in it. Her hand was small compared to his but she didn't mind.

"But," she stopped for a second. "You should probably go change your bandages. I don't want them leaking blood while I'm sleeping." Her voice was soft, considering the fact that she was whispering the whole thing into his ear.

"Unless," she stopped again. "You want me to do it?" She never once flirted in her life, but there's always a first for everything.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/22/2014, 5:16 pm

He felt his heart beat hard and fast. He had never seen Andi so…direct before in their friendship/relationship. He smiled a predatory grin and closed the distance between them by getting directly in front of her. He was glowing, but not a magical glow, more like a full body blush, if that was possible. Yet, he didn't mind, the lightly, slightly almost salmony color his complexion gained was moderately pleasant. Admittingly, he would had loved it if Andi was just two or three inches taller, so he wouldn't tower over her, but he couldn't really find any big faults in her. She was perfect, the best smile he had ever seen, an amazing person to be around with, and someone who actually cared whether he was hurt, happy or sad. Without much warning, over than a quick huff of air that was released from his nostrils, Brastus, who had considered for sometime to change his name so it was easier for her, stripped down his shirt and allowed her to inspect his wound. HE was afraid of the pain, but he was more afraid of seeing her becoming disgusted by his injury. He however, with his bronze skin and large muscles, remained as straight as a statue as he allowed his almost ( if not current) girlfriend to inspect his injury.

"I love you." He blurted out with a serious voice, as if making a proclamation to the stars. His voice was strong, but held a touch of delicacy and gentleness that almost felt out of place. "I love you Andi!" Repeated the chiseled man standing in front of the daughter of Apollo. "I can't explain it, but as every second passes I love you more and more. I love you more than a second ago and less than a minute in the future. I just want you to know that." He firmly said as he knew his blood pressure skyrocketed to extreme levels as he finished his confession.

"Do you love me?" He inquired. He might have been afraid of the answer, but he knew she didn't hate him, since she actually slept beside him yesterday night. But he needed a confirmation that she felt the same way. In many forms, he was also mad. He had become the object of his desire and the jewel of his life. He would protect her and be their for her as long as he could, but he knew that she was slowly becoming his own, true demise. He didn't low what to say after that so he waited her true response.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/23/2014, 8:20 am

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi's eyes popped wide as Brastus ripped his shirt off, revealing the tattered bandages wrapped around his chest. Moving around, Andi unwrapped the worn out bandages and tossed them in a nearby trash can. Her hand lightly grazed his now scabbed wound, the flesh round it a light pinkish.

"Luckily fo-" She started to explain but was cut off when Brastus screamed.

"I love you." He faced the brunette. Her brown eyes spotted the slight blush that covered his entire face. "I can't explain it, but as every second passes I love you more and more. I love you more than a second ago and less than a minute in the future. I just want you to know that."
    Andi's entire heart stopped. Sure, he had confessed in the elevator but just hearing the words made her feel giddy. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"I had told you before that I loved you too. Remember?" She hinted to her confession yesterday in the elevator.

"Now, like I was saying before, your lucky that your wound healed quickly so I don't need to put anymore bandages on." She explained.

"Now," Andi tugged on his hand. "Can I take my nap now?"

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/25/2014, 2:12 pm

"Now can I take my nap now?" Said Andi as she tugged Brastus's large hands and led him into her room. He was glad his injuries were better, but he was nervous because of her. Sure he had slept by her side, but this was different…this was odd. He didn't know what to do, so he stood upright and looked at her with his arms crossed.

"So um, what's going on? I'm so lost." Confessed Brastus as he stood proudly on the room with is arms formed in Xs. He smirked at her and then ran a hand through his dark hairs before crossing his arms again. He didn't know what was happening, but he had to admit, he liked it all.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/25/2014, 8:46 pm

The bed was indeed comfy, Andi already knew that. That's why she dove right into the bed, snuggling herself in the covers. Some stray hairs fell into her face and she was forced to blow them away. Honestly, Andi didn't understand Brastus at some times but that was okay for her.

"Um, weren't you the one who offered my head a resting spot on your chest?" The brunette asked, making eye contact with the guy standing in the middle of her room. A yawn escaped from her mouth.

"Now, are you going to take a nap with me or not?"

OOC:the html was glitching
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/28/2014, 12:30 am

A massive smiled formed on his face as Brastus rushed to the bed, while fighting the bed sheets and some pillows even. He was already bare-chested, but he made sure to tighten his belt and keep his pants on, as ridiculous as it sounded, and gently laid his head on the pillows as he took more than half of the mattress with his massive body frame. He, however kept smiling and even allowed a goofy, silly chuckle to escape his lips. Wow, she is so  beautiful. I am so damn lucky to have met her and become her boyfriend. I wish we could just stay in New York forever., Though Brastus as he anxiously awaited Andi to lay down on top of him.

As she laid down on his chest, Brastus felt his blood-pressure skyrocket and a full-body blush take over. True he had held Andi before, but they had never really had this level of intimacy and closeness, even when they kissed. He placed an arm on the top of her head and gently, but consistently, massaged it with his rough, hard, yet somewhat tender fingers. After caressing her hair for a few minutes he lowered his head to her's and met her gorgeous brown eyes. He didn't say a word, but his soften, smooth face, his gleeful visage and his heart-melting smile said everything he needed to say. Yet, he couldn't stop their, so after meeting her face with his, Brastus closed his eyes and passionately pressed his lips to hers for a long kiss that felt like a minute  inside heaven for him.

OOC: I am so sorry for taking so long to reply, but if you want to see a reason why, please read my demo for my newest chapter I posted in the story section. It's called "Breakfast with my lovely family." I would love for you to read it. Also, PM me when you can.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/30/2014, 3:01 am

I'm a Bad Influence
    Her eyes began drowsy when she lightly placed her head on Brastus' chest, afraid of injuring his back if she put to much pressure. His fingers weaved her locks, playing with the curls. Andi couldn't help but smile up at Brastus, their eyes meeting as he leaned his face closer. The smile on his face was stupid but Andi found it sorta adorable. The brunette would've fell asleep right there on the spot if Brastus hadn't smashed his lips against Andi's. A chuckle escaped her lips as Andi kissed back, smiling through the kiss. Pulling back, Andi found out that she didn't have a blush but a smirk.

"Where did that come from?" She asked the notion front of her with a sly smile planted directly on her face, her cheek smushed against his chest.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/1/2014, 10:42 pm

Brastus smiled from ear to ear and snuggled close to Andi with his chest rising slightly from his breathing. He then felt Andi bury her head on his chest and Brastus just let out a hearty laugh. He was enjoying this adventure more than anything before and he loved it. He gently laid his head back at the pillows, held Andi closer to himself, and then played with the curls on her brown hair.

"Do I need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?" said Brastus as he slightly flexed a bit. It wasn't to show off or anything, but it was because he was getting a slight muscle cramp and he needed to move a bit. HE then relaxed a bit and returned to his calm, peaceful state.

"Andi…lets stay here…you and me…I don't want to ever forget about this moment for as long as I live you hear me. I know we have vaguely started our relationship just two days ago, but for me it's been the best days of m life. I want to be with you always and for now, I want you to be mine." blurted out Brastus as he noticed how he had worded his feelings and though it sounded like a marriage proposal. He didn't mean it like that, but he was not going to deny the idea of being with her forever.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/2/2014, 3:38 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi chuckled along with Brastus. Never before had she ever felt this safe. Ever since her stepdad came along, she had been on her gaurd whenever he's around. But now, all she felt was calmness and serenity.

"Do I need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?" Brastus retorted a question back at Andi. She blurted out a big laugh; she hadn't though about that.

"Depends." She stated her one word answer. As soon as the word left her mouth, Andi fell right asleep, not hearing a word that Brastus asked after.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/4/2014, 10:24 pm

Without much protest or comments, Andi just fell asleep on his chest as he saw her snuggle up to him. He smiled at her, but knew not to disturb her sleep. So he instead laid down his head on the soft pillows and decided to also take a short nap. He wasn't tired, but he wanted her to be with him when she woke up. Before he closed his eyes though, he pushed aside some strands of hair that covered her face a bit and wrapped his arms around her in a loving and protective way. He didn't squeeze her or smash his arms against her, but he just made sure the embrace was tight enough for her to move if she wanted to.

"Te amo." simply said Brastus in Spanish, his native tongue, something which he didn't do that much, and allowed his eyes to shut away and drift apart.

OOC: Let's do like a time-skip like say two hours so we don't go along their sleep or well dreams and get back to the action.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/6/2014, 4:08 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi's brown eyes opened slightly and she came face to face with the sleeping form of Brastus. She chuckled slightly before sitting upright, half-expecting to find herself back at camp for some reason. Then it dawned her, they were in New York. Her gaze soon found its way to the digital clock that was placed on the bedside table.

10:49 a.m.

That's how long they've been asleep? Andi's eyes soon popped wide as she whipped her head around back to Brastus, who was still sleeping soundly.

"Brastus, you big goof, wake up! Wake up!" she practically screamed in his ear, pounding his chest so he would wake up faster.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/10/2014, 10:15 pm

he was groggy and while he felt a banging on his chest, he just opened his eyes like a big idiot, yawned, and threw his large, well developed arms to her waist in a weird hug. He was like a sleeping giant that just woke up, but he tried to have his best smile on as he stood up from the mattress, noticed that he was bare chested and scratched the back of his head.

"Hey. did we do something? I don't remember much Andi. Oh well, Hi darling!" said Brastus as he smiled at her, ruffled her hair a bit, like he always did, and then wrapped his arms to her so he could give her a wake-up kiss. He saw she was a bit anxious and at this, he notched an eyebrow and questioned her haste.

"What's the rush Andi, something wrong?" He asked as he sat on the mattress and slicked a few hairs that fell in front of his face backwards with a sweep of his hand.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/11/2014, 6:13 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi knew that Brastus was still sleepy but she payed no attention to it as he leaned closer to her, trying to give her a kiss. All Andi did in response was turn her cheek so his lips had come in contact with her cheek. Andi sighed before cupping her hands around his face, turning his head so he could see the digital clock, which now read 10:52 a.m.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to get ready early? Well, I guess I'm going to get ready." She explained, getting off the bed. She started to walk downstairs, not wanting to put on the dress he bought for her.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/11/2014, 8:24 pm

"Um, dearly beloved, I told my associate we would meet the boss at three, so we have a lot of time on our hands. I meant like getting ready before 2:00 or something like that. Whoops, my bad dear." Said Brastus as ge got up, put the bed sheet over his shoulders and walked out of the door to lean on the railing on the door and cross his arms as he saw Andi go about from the second floor's balcony. He knew she would get mad, but he had to at least tell her it was at a certain time.

"Hey Andi, you know like when we come back, prom is gonna be going around, wanna go out with me?" Asked Brastus without the slightest hesitation. If it was a few hours ago, he would be shaking like a leaf, but now he had confidence and strength. Nothing to worry about he thought.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/12/2014, 4:54 am

I'm a Bad Influence
    "I told my associate we would meet the boss at three, so we have a lot of time on our hands." Andi stopped right in her tracks at Brastus' words. If they were supposed to meet later, he should've told her! Now she felt flustered and angry. Turning on her heels, the brunette stomped to the edge of the stairs to see Brastus leaning against the railing of the door.

"You should've told me before Brastus." Andi sighed nonchalantly, leaning the railing.

"Hey Andi, you know like when we come back, prom is gonna be going around, wanna go out with me?" Andi's heart stopped at those words. Sure, they were a couple now and it might seem fun, but Andi wasn't planning on going. Maybe she should just go, for Brastus.

"Alright Brastus, you got yourself a deal. Though I wasn't really planning on going."

But....Man I'm Fun!

Last edited by Beanister on 6/16/2014, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/15/2014, 10:02 pm

"Aww come on babe, it's gonna be fun. I'm going as the Mad Hatter and you can be my Alice. I mean how hard is it to actually put on a coat, an eyepatch and a top hat?" said Brastus as he jumped from the second floor with a loud crashing sound of his stomping boots and then straightening up so he sneaked his arms around her waist, thus getting into a backwards hugging position.

"I gotcha." Teased Brastus as he smiled and gently swayed her in his arms. He loved ANdi a lot, well, as much as he could actually so it wasn't really surprising. He was glad she had said yes to his invitation, but kind off already knew that she would not go as Alice. Oh well, he had to try.

"Say Andi, wanna do something?" Said Brastus as he eyed the couch and thought of watching television for some time with his girlfriend beside him.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/16/2014, 5:18 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Eyes shut, Andi could feel her heart pumping as the ground shook when Brastus jumped from the second floor balcony down to the first floor. Man, Andi felt bad for the people underneath them. By the time she opened her eyes, Andi found herself in Brastus' arms, being swayed in his arms while he whispered into her ear. Cheeky flirt.

"Wellll, I'll go." She stated but placed a finger on his lips before he could say anything. She had a catch. "But instead of me going as Alice, I'm going a a the Mad Hare. How bout that?"
    Andi could see her boyfriend (that word made her feel a little giddy inside) eyeing the couch by the tv. Chuckling, the brunette lead the boy to the couch before taking a seat. It was nice and comfy. Andi looked back at Brastus, motioning for him to join her.

"Come sit down babe." Wow, that was the first time she had called him something other than Brastus (well, there was that little nickname she had given him earlier but that didn't count)

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/19/2014, 8:44 pm

Babe! She called him babe! YES! Was Brastus's reaction as he hurriedly threw himself into the couch and offered himself as a cushion for her to relax on. He wasn't really particular about what was going on in the television, but he grabbed the control and started to flip through some channels. Yet after a few minutes after the couple were on the sofa, Brastus yawned rather loudly and his eyes became groggy with drowsiness. He thought of the mental image of seeing Andi inside a bunny suit since she said she was going as the March Hare.

"So, a rabbit huh? Well I guess a sexy bunny is just as good as an Alice." Whispered Brastus to her ear as he snuggled a bit to her side while he flipped through the channels. He was mentally cursing at the fact that no good shows were on, but then again, his whole purpose was just spending time with Andi, and not watching TV.

"Aww crap, theres like nothing good on television! Wanna make-out?" Said Brastus as he gave his girlfriend a look with his deep blue eyes. He was yearning for them to get more intimate, but he also thought about taking things a bit slower than he wanted. He sure wanted Andi though!
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/20/2014, 2:20 am

open up your gaze
    Andi cuddled up against Brastus as he flipped through the channels on the tv. Man, it was cold in the room and he was practically a space heater. And pretty comfy. A chuckle escaped her lips as she felt Brastus snuggle up against Andi as well.

"So, a rabbit huh? Well I guess a sexy bunny is just as good as an Alice." Andi could feel his hot breath tilling her ear, which made her become fidgety, as he whispered into her ear. The brunette raises an eyebrow, what was he talking about? Who says she's gonna dress up like that?

"Sexy bunny? Brastus, I think you really are mad. You should know that I'll never dress up like that." She explained as Brastus threw the remote down in frustration, or maybe it was disappointment?

"Aww crap, theres like nothing good on television! Wanna make-out?" He whined hopefully. Andi couldn't help but chuckle. Actually, while he was flipping through, she saw a fútbol game on between Colombia and Ivory Coast. Turns out that he hadn't seen it.
    Suddenly getting a wicked idea, Andi pressed her lips roughly against Brastus', hoping to trick him for a while. His lips were warm against her cool ones and it caused her to shiver. Her hand moved itself over his leg and found its way to the remote next to it. She actually didn't want to break the kiss but she did, turning her head so she could turn the tv back on.

"How 'bout we watch this?" She asked while flipping to the fútbol game.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/23/2014, 6:49 pm

She was a sneaky idiot, but hey, that's aha the loved about her! She had used a kiss to hide her intended purpose, which was to quietly snake her arms on to the remote so she could change the channel. Turns out she wanted to see some sort of game. As he was European, Brastus immediately recognized the game as Futbol. He smiled brightly and placed his hand on his girlfriend's hair and messed it upped after she broke the kiss.

"Hey, I didn't even peg you as a soccer fan! Man, you just get better and better don't ya?" Said Brastus as he anxiously glued his eyes at the screen and slightly leaned in as if wanting to jump off the sore and go to the gam itself. Few people knew this, but he was a die-hard lover of the sport and had actually played the sport when he was much younger, like seven or eight.

"Hmm, Andi do you want me to make us some sort of appetizers? I'm getting kind of hungry." Asked Brastus as he felt his stomach rumble and a loud erupting sound escaped his hardened belly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2014, 8:12 pm

open up your gaze
    I can't believe he fell for that! that was the only thing that was on Andi's mind as Brastus ruffled her hair. Seems that he liked that the fútbol game as well.

"Hey, I didn't even peg you as a soccer fan! Man, you just get better and better don't ya?" He exclaimed, earning a chuckle from Andi. She layed her head on Brastus' lap, stretching her whole body across her side of the couch. Eh, she was lazy.

"It seems that there's a lot of things you don't know bout me." She replied, an obvious smirk on her face. It was true, she didn't even think that he knew where she lives outside of camp. Maybe she should tell him later.
    Brastus had suggested to get some snacks. Andi heard her stomach growl, she was hungry as well. But she didn't wanthim to get up, he was a comfy pillow. Oh well.

"Sure, I'm hungry as well." She groaned, lifting her head up so he can get up.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/27/2014, 2:11 pm

With a bounce of his legs, Damien sprung up from the sofa and headed towards the kitchen where he would make his new products of his imagination. As he opened the kitchen's fridge, he noticed that their was a couple of chips and enough ingredients to make a good salsa dip. Since he didn't bother to get cleaned at all, he just manhandled the ingredients and started to throw everything like it was some sort of battle. The kitchen got all dirty and had stains on some counters, but in the end, a magnificent dip was created by his hands. He put his invention in a bowl with some chips around the bowl and walked over to Andi, with some piece of melted cheese on his cheek that he failed to notice had gotten up to his face.

"Met blobdip, he is a made out of all the different ingredients that I use to make my own dip back in Spain so the flavors might be a bit strong, but I like it." Said Damien as he placed the bowl on the coffee table directly in front of the sofa. After sitting down, he buried a tortilla chip on the dip, dug out a chunk of the dip and ate it, while the crunching sound of the chip blurted out more than any sound inside the suite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:01 am