A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
beanie
HorrorRPGamer
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 5.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 5. Empty Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 5.

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2014, 6:31 pm

OOC: Yo, kids. This Capture-the-Flag will also include NPCs. NPCs are Non-Player Characters, which means that those chars will be either made up from scratch or taken from the minor canon character list, to be RPed by every member of the team he or she belongs to. They are just there to fill the teams and give the impression that there are more than just four demigods on each one.
    Each team will be bumped up with four randomly made-up characters. If you read our PM to the end, you must have read their descriptions. Also, no NPC has powers.

Now to the RPing rules:
    1) NO TELEPORTING OR USING MACHINES TO GET TO THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG.
    2) You MUST post at least five times before even GETTING to the other team's territory after Chiron blows the horn to begin the game. Consider what the other people in the topic are posting. If there's an arrow flying at you, dodge or get hit. But under NO circumstances can you post "I run," then "I dodged all attacks," to "I get to the other team's territory." You cannot dodge everything.
    If your character gets attacked or fights, you must have him or her get hurt. No need for maiming or losing limbs, but a wound, a bruise, a slash, a cut and such must be there.
    3) If you reach the other team's flag, and there's a person posting as a character there, you MUST engage that person in battle before getting the flag for at least two posts. If you do get the flag, you must post at least three times before reaching the border between both teams' territories while considering everything the other people in the topic are posting.
    4) Obviously, no god-modding or power-playing. If this is seen, you will be kicked out of the game after one or two warnings.
    5) Remember, kids -- powers make people tired!
    6) Flags must be visible; don't say it's in a cave or in a tunnel/lake or whatever.
    7) Try not to kill/maim other people.
    8) Remember that your character(s) don't know where the other team's flag is.
    NPC rules:
    1) RP only the NPCs assigned to your team.
    2) Do not powerplay with the NPCs.
    3) Rp the NPC based off the details we gave you about them. You are not allowed to add to them beyond what you have been told about them.
    4) If you are caught powerplaying using a NPC, you will be warned and replaced in the team by somebody else after a couple of warnings.

BIC: Chiron trotted forwards, one side of him appearing slightly orange in the setting sunlight. He was wearing a green T-shirt that read 'Centaur n°1' and had his quiver around his back with his bow on his shoulder.

"Good evening, heroes," he said, his warm eyes sparkling with amusement. "Tonight, like all other Friday evenings, we are having a Capture-the-Flag game. (He looked at all the assembled demigods.) However, this time, as I told you, we are having several teams."

He unraveled the parchment he had kept rolled up in his hand.

"First game. On the red team, Aya (Aphrodite), Scarlett and Bella (Apollo), Alence (Hephaestus), Jenna (Calliope), Brianna (Enyo), Glenn (Dike) and Esteban (Eunomia) you will be fighting the blue team: George (Aristaeus), Jeremy (Briareus), McKenna (Ares), Jim (Athena), Jake (Cratus), Elliot (Eris), Beatrice (Psyche) and Katelyn (Phobus)." He rolled the parchment back up. "No complaining, no changing. Now each team go to their flag. I will stay near the river, where ambrosia and nectar will be provided in case of injuries. Remember, killing and maiming will be severely punished."

"Five days without dessert," Mr. D put in.

"Now off you go. The game starts when you hear the horn."

The teams disappeared in the forest and Chiron galloped towards the stream, his white fur clearly visible between the trees. A couple of Infirmary satyrs were assisting him, holding nectar, ambrosia, bandages and medicine ready.
    Once everybody was in position, Chiron blew his horn.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 5. Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 5.

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/21/2014, 6:38 pm

HA! No killing, no dessert? If that is the best punishment that can be given, obviously there is nothing important that is stopping me. I hate dessert anyways. These losers are all gonna die. Even the ones on my team. Though, I have found out that stomachs can be healed. Because that child of Hecate survived. So instead, I will cut their necks! Sadly, my pets will not be helping... For now.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/21/2014, 6:57 pm

I. Am. Screwed. This capture-the-flag? I think it's pointless. But I am notsaying I hate them, what I'm scared of is outdoors. Outdoors usually makes me sick but... I might get a chance that I will get a hang of it though. Might. Another problem is that my opponents might be too tough. Unlike me, considering myself as a coward
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 3/21/2014, 8:51 pm

McKenna was not going to lose. She started charging at the opposite team, sword in hand. Even though she had other teammates, she didn't bother to enter act with them. They were just a distraction to her. She stopped for a second, catching her breath. She was not planning on losing. McKenna started swinging her sword randomly on the other teammates. She was determined.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 3:11 am

OOC: That moment when you realize we should probably pm eachother strategy because A. We haven't even posted where the flag is, and B. Admit it, no strategy=no win. GO BLUE TEAM!
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/23/2014, 11:16 pm

As the horn blew, all of us started running, I follow my team mates

Last edited by HorrorRPGamer on 3/27/2014, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/24/2014, 5:19 am

Alence stood in the forest facing his team mates, his dark brown eyes looking at each of them one by one, his Greek armor fittting perfectly and his newly made spear in his hand. Alence did not enjoy the game of Capture the flag much and yet he was here. Working with a team. Not usual. The girl Jenna said, "Okay let's do it this way- any two of us will stay here and guard the flag. The rest of us can get divided into two groups of 3 each and search for the other team's flag. Okay?" She looked around as everyone agreed to her. The two Apollo girls got together to guard the red team's flag. And then Alence, Aya and Esteban got into a team. Jenna left with the others saying good luck and then Esteban asked, "Okay where should we search then?"

OOC: Umm Dora I thought we were posting according to the startegy discussed. Right? So if you could edit your post? :)
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 3/24/2014, 5:16 pm

Scarlett's small hand clutched her bow she checked to make sure all 20 celestial bronze tipped arrows were in her quiver. She was assigned to guard the flag, which was an advantage because she had a good eye and a good arm. No one was coming close to this flag as long as she was here. She climbed up into a tree and looked over at the other guard, her half sister, Bella. They were both ready for what ever came there way.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 4/5/2014, 11:20 am

Bella watched the ground with her sharp, cunning eyes not missing any movements. She looked at her half sister and smiled.They would have to stick together and work as a little team to keep the flag safe, but Bella knew that both of them wouldn't let the other team get that flag. She'd rather spend a week hanging out with the Aphrodite and Ares kids.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 4/7/2014, 7:50 pm

Jeremy dusted off his Cyan-painted Celestial Bronze breastplate, and unsheathed his Celestial Bronze sword, Whirlpool. He scanned the area of any opponents and made a mad dash toward any area that looked like a place that the flag would be hidden. No such luck. "Damn, how hard is this gonna be?" he asked no one. He was highly thirsty, so he took a sip of the water he had in his quiver (which never had arrows in it). The water bottle, being only for emergencies, was pretty full, so he continued to gulp until it was empty. "Gods, what is wrong with me?". He headed over to the lake to refill his water bottle. "Where is everyone?". There was literally no one around, and he felt scared.

OOC: Does anyone have ANY idea where our flag is?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:30 am