A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Height is the one for me (private)

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Height is the one for me (private)

Post by jake. 4/19/2014, 2:10 am

"Sure," Lee said "I mean, it's pretty cool. Let's just hope my brethren won't steal it too quickly. But either way, what do I care, I can steal it back."

Elijah grinned at that. Lee was pretty cool. She just seemed so down to earth, and she was awesome to hang out with.

Thank ya," she replied, grinning mischievously. "So how many of those are yoy selling?"

Elijah smiled. "Well, dunno. I'm not selling any for starters. Their dead easy to make, so I usually give stuff out like this for free. Then I take it back to my bunk and edit it a bit. I would add little knives or greek fire to it. For us, its easier to win capture the flag that way. Although, we ca never use this type of stuff, unless it counts as a weapon." Elijah said, and raised his eyebrows to Lee.

"How 'bout you? Got any powers?" He said. "I'm the usual fire starter." Elijah said and let a small flame hop from finger to finger.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Height is the one for me (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/19/2014, 10:29 am

"Well, dunno. I'm not selling any for starters. Their dead easy to make, so I usually give stuff out like this for free. Then I take it back to my bunk and edit it a bit. I would add little knives or greek fire to it. For us, its easier to win capture the flag that way. Although, we ca never use this type of stuff, unless it counts as a weapon." Elijah said, raising his eyebrows.

"Dayum, man, know how much money you could make by selling this stuff? I mean c'mon. You're wasting it."

"How 'bout you? Got any powers?" He said. "I'm the usual fire starter."

With that, he made a flame light his fingers before extinguishing it with a last flicker.

"Such show off, dude," Lee grinned, then used her super speed to be right behind Elijah the next second, then picked the lock of his necklace by putting a finger on it, retrieving the accessoire. "Mine are a bit more furtive," she said. Picking the lock had hardly cost her energy seeing how small it was bit the speed was starting to drain her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/21/2014, 1:51 am

"Dayum, man, know how much money you could make by selling this stuff? I mean c'mon. You're wasting it." Lee said, and Elijah just smiled weakly.

"I guess I should...and I always wanted to. I always wanted to send the money to my mom. But...this is my thing, ya' know? I don't want to sell it. I want to give it to people for free, to make them happy. I'm not the usual, good-looking son of apollo or aphrodite, meaning I can't really make girls happy with my looks. Sure, I'm not ugly but..." He trailed off.

Then Lee picked his pocket just before he said that. "Mine are a bit more furtive." She said, and he grinned. "Aww, Come on! Pass it back, Lee!" He said, and hugged her from behind, tickling her. He really hoped she was ticklish, or this would be extremely awkward.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/21/2014, 7:33 pm

"I guess I should...and I always wanted to. I always wanted to send the money to my mom. But...this is my thing, ya' know? I don't want to sell it. I want to give it to people for free, to make them happy. I'm not the usual, good-looking son of apollo or aphrodite, meaning I can't really make girls happy with my looks. Sure, I'm not ugly but..." He trailed off.

"Hey hey hey what? Make girls happy with looks? Are you implying every girl here is a Bella Swan clone? Gee, thank ya," Lee chuckled, raising her upturned eyebrows.

"Aww, Come on! Pass it back, Lee!" Elijah said, but Lee held it playfully out of reach so the son of Hephaestus stood up, getting around her and hugging her from behind, tickling her.

"AAh stop it!" Lee exclaimed, her voice hacked with laughter.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 2:07 am

"Hey hey hey what? Make girls happy with looks? Are you implying every girl here is a Bella Swan clone? Gee, thank ya," Lee said and chuckled. Elijah laughed at the little comment. "Kristen Stewart is really ugly...atleast thats my opinion." he said, laughing.

"AAh stop it!" Lee exclaimed, her voice hacked with laughter. "Hah, so you're ticklish? Good to know." Elijah said and smiled mishchievously. "So...whattya' wanna' do now? Climb some more?" He asked, smiling.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2014, 6:25 am

"Hah, so you're ticklish? Good to know." Elijah said, his smile mischievous. "So...whattya' wanna' do now? Climb some more?" He asked, smiling.

"Hehe, it seems your fear of heights is receding, ain't it?" she smirked. "Well great then, I got a challenge for you, Fire Boy, how about the Arena? The façade is nice to climb on, with the niches and statues and stuff."

She looked at him, a challenging glint in her dark eyes. The Arena was a really high building, and she was curious if he'd accept such a dangerous proposition.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 6:31 am

"Hehe, it seems your fear of heights is receding, ain't it?" Lee asked, and Elijah blushed a bit. "Well..." He couldn't really finsih his sentence.

"Well great then, I got a challenge for you, Fire Boy, how about the Arena? The façade is nice to climb on, with the niches and statues and stuff." Elijah's eyes widened a bit, then he pursed his lips. "Well...Dunno...Maybe, I guess." he said, scratchting his head nervously and softly biting his lip a bit. "Alright, fine. Are you going to do it aswell?" He asked and smirked.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2014, 1:58 am

Lee could see how nervous and hesitant he was, but she didn't interfere, letting him decide, a little smirk twisting the corner of her brown lips.

"Well...Dunno...Maybe, I guess." he said. "Alright, fine. Are you going to do it aswell?"

"What's the point of a challenge if I can't participate?" Lee pointed out, raising her upturned eyebrows.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 12:50 pm

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 2 Giphy
    -----

"What's the point of a challenge if I can't participate?" Lee pointed out, making Elijah blush a bit. "I dunno. Sorry, wasn't thinkin'. Anyways, shall we head there now, Climber girl?" He asked, smiling slightly, letting the levitating ball fly once more before slipping it back into his pocket. He smiled at Lee, awaiting an answer. He made some more stuff out of screws silently, like tiny robots who started flying around. The robot fell to the ground, and Elijah picked it up, polishing it with his shirt.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2014, 5:30 am

Lee grinned. "You'd better run fast then, Barbecue guy," she replied, meaning to tease him with the dumb name, and raced off, jumping down the klimakes of the amphitheater, exiting through the left parodos and sprinting over to the river behind which the Arena was located. She ran past the forge, which was right next to the river, clanks and fire noises reaching over to her ears. She arrived at a dead tree branch that was situated on the river and bounced across it on the other side as lightly as a feather. The Amerindian ran behind the cabin's courtyard and next to the forest towards the tall Arena, its white marble façade gleaming in the sunlight.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 5:40 am

-----

"You'd better run fast then, barbecue guy." Lee said and Elijah grinned, and started to run with her, the wind blowing through his sweaty hair. He jumped over some logs lying around in the forest, almost flying through the ari with his lightweight of 60kg. He was quite tall, but still very thin, and only his arms and legs where a bit muscular. He smiled and stuck out his tongue to Lee. "C'mon then, Climber girl."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2014, 6:16 am

Lee looked back to see Elijah close behind, before stopping in front of the Arena.

"Alright, student. Rule number one of forbidden climbing: being a ninja. Quiet, quick, efficient. Therefore, we're gonna climb on the side that faces the forest, otherwise we'll be spotted too easily."

The daughter of Hermes skirted around the Arena and found a spot that was luckily in the shadows and in front of the forest. She looked up at the various niches hosting the statues of war gods. In the one facing her, an angry Alala was shouting silently at her with an open mouth, brandishing a marble spear. The details were neat. Lee reached in her pocket to take out her water bottle and drank a mouthful before turning to the son of Hephaestus.

"Ready?" she asked Elijah.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 10:52 am

-----

"Alright, student. Rule number one of forbidden climbing: being a ninja. Quiet, quick, efficient. Therefore, we're gonna climb on the side that faces the forest, otherwise we'll be spotted too easily." Lee said, and Elijah grinned, nodding with his hands on his hips. "Ready?" Lee asked, and Elijah just smiled. "Yerp." he said, putting his hands into small crack in the marble marterial.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2014, 4:33 pm

Lee took the niche next to him and pulled herself onto the shoulders of an anonymous androktasia, a spirit of manslaughter whose depiction was rather... explicit, then took hold on her head to heave herself up into the next niche, where she was met by a statue of Homados two heads taller than her. Balancing with her toes on the short border, she grabbed the statue's marble sword, which was pointing at the forest, pulled once and managed to make herself jump onto his arm. Keeping her balance easily despite the neck-breaking situation, Lee grabbed hold of the centimeters-wide bas-relief and yanked herself up quickly.
    Glancing under her, she caught sight of Elijah.

"Get it on, Frodo!" she called before continuing her ascension. She didn't really know why she called him Frodo, probably by association of Frodo: Elijah Wood: Elijah. Not to mention his fluffy curls really made her think of a Hobbit.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 3:22 am

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_n3y5fjU3J21tswe5io1_500
    -----

"Get it on, Frodo!" Lee called from above him, and he started climbing faster, putting his feet on marble statues heads, and basically saying sorry everytime he did that, but he carried on climbing, and felt his fear kick in again, as he looke down. They weren't even halfway yet, but he was already feeling his heartbeat raise, but he smiled reassuringly at Lee.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2014, 8:05 am

Lee continued, stopping only once in a niche to take out her water bottle and finishing it. She had also a can of Cola Light she had stolen from the Big House's basement -- sorry not sorry Mr. D -- but she'd keep that for later. After five minutes during which the muscles in her arms and legs had started to ache nicely, Lee finally reached the top. The wall was so thick up here that she could easily lie down on it without touching the edges. She scrambled up, catching sight of the fencing lesson under them: Ares and Nike cabins. She sat on the edge facing the forest and started jokingly coaching Elijah in a hushed voice.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 8:28 am

-----

Elijah finally arrived at the top, his breath husky and shallow, his heartbeat racing. He gasped. It was definetely nice up here, but he still felt scared. Naturally. He sat next to Lee, trying to muster a short smile. "Quite nice up 'ere, I guess." He said, smiling still, his hands accidentally finding their halt on Lee's. He quickly pulled them away, a blush creeping of onto his pale face, his curls blowing in the wind. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Accident." he said, nervously scratching his neck.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2014, 9:04 am

"Quite nice up 'ere, I guess," Elijah stated as he sat next to her.

"Figures," she replied with a smirk. "My dream is to climb up a skyscraper one day. But with the proper equipment of course."

His hand suddenly put itself on Lees, and he pulled away at once, a light blush coloring his cheekbones. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Accident."

"Not to worry," Lee answered, her mind elsewhere as she reached into her pocket to grab her can of Coke. However, her fingers met something else than the can, it was something elastic and weird... probably something she had stolen from somebody.... (her pockets were filled with stolen things, she totally lost track).... she pulled it out and saw a blue balloon, like the ones you blew for children's birthdays. An idea came into Lee's mind. "Watch this," she told Elijah, and retrieved the can of Coke from her pocket. She opened it quickly, producing a low hissing sound, and placed the mouth of the balloon on the can's opening before dipping its content into the balloon. It quickly swelled up, and Lee stopped just before it threatened to burst, putting the Coke aside to tie the balloon shut. It was heavy and filled with soda, much to Lee's amusement.
    She finished the Coke in a sip. "Duck at three. One. Two. Three!" she hissed and threw the Coke bomb into the Arena just before ducking.

A loud splash was heard, immediately mixed with surprised and angry shouts as well as a high-pitched laugh soon joined by other mocking guffaws.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/29/2014, 10:57 am

-----

Elijah watched as Lee made a coke bomb and threw it at some kids who instantly screamed and groaned as their armor got soaked with the fizzy brown liquid, that stuck quite easily to fabric and metals. Elijah grinned madly, and held out his hand for a fist-bump. "Dude, that was amazing." He said, still looking wide eyed at the girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2014, 1:29 pm

"Thanks, mate," Lee grinned, bumping his fist with her own.

She peeped into the Arena, catching sight of a short girl pulling her black helmet off, her hair soaked with Coca, shouting at a laughing Nike kid and gesturing with her helmet. Another girl, a bulky blonde, dropped into the argument, apparently taking the short girl's side, her hand on the handle of a wicked-looking mace.

"Who did this?" Another voice bellowed.

"Uh-oh," Lee said, drawing back. "Better get away from here before they think of looking up. Quick."

With that she crawled back to the edge of the Arena's wall, dropping behind it and started climbing down quickly, jumping from niche to niche.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/2/2014, 3:26 am

-----

Elijah smiled at Lee as she started to climb down, but the fear was still making him feel weary and dizzy. He began climbing down aswell, and his heart was racing like usually when he climbed something. He was indeed good at climbing, but the fear of heights made the skill balance out. Elijah landed on the ground sometime after Lee, and began walking away from the arena, then speeding up a bit, hearing the shouts from the other kids in the arena. Had they noticed him? Probably. Elijah ran quicker, jumping over logs, sometimes even pushing himself towards a tree, then pushing the tree away from him, making him surge forward in an odd yet speedy way. Once he was back at the beginning of the Amphitheater, he sat down on the rows of wooden banks upfront, and popped open a bottle of water he had left at the Amphitheater. He drank, the cold water trickling down his throat, and cooling him down a bit.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2014, 5:41 am

As soon as her feet touched the ground, Lee bounced off into the forest like a wild cat, looking once to check Elijah was good and running. However, she soon lost him among the trees and bushes, running fast until she stopped next to a little river to splash water onto her sweat-beaded face. Then, she sat on a rock, waiting for Elijah.
    Five minutes passes. Lee had started climbing on trees, keeping watch but couldn't see anything. After one more minute, she jumped back on the ground and ran in the direction of the Arena, praying he hadn't been caught. When she arrived, she didn't see him, so she frowned and ran back to the Amphitheater.
    There he was!

"Dammit Elijah!" She exclaimed, stopping with her hands on her knees to catch her breath. "Where were you, I searched for you in the forest!"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 5:46 am

-----

Elijah was smiling as he saw Lee, then he heard her say some exclamations. He stood up, frowning. "I'm sorry." He murmered. "I thought...I mean.." He shrugged and looked down. "Want some water?" He asked, handing the bottle to Lee softly. He never really said sorry, he would usually just shrug it off and leave the moment behind him. So why was he saying sorry now? He settled down for the thought of exhaustion, maybe that was why.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2014, 6:03 am

"No need to be sorry," Lee laughed. "I was just worried you had gotten caught." She passed the skene and saw a huge graffiti. "Nice street art. And yes, water's be amazing."

She accepted the bottle from Elijah, taking some sips before giving it back to him, the fresh water rolling on her tongue and down her throat.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 2:34 am

-----

"I was just worried you had gotten caught." Lee said, and Elijah smiled. "Kay." He said and took the water back. "Do you ever feel like...like somehow this place is just too amazing to be actually real?"
    He took another sip of the water, then usuing the small round green lid to close it. He fiddled with some more, screws, whistling as he did so. He created a butterfly, and it soared around almost flawlessly. It was impressive for only a minute of work. He clicked a button on the back of it's head, and it stopped flying, and plummeted into Elijah's calloused hands. He handed it to Lee. "There. Take it." He said and smiled slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:08 am