A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The new kid [Finished]

John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

The new kid [Finished] Empty The new kid [Finished]

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 10:11 am

I walked into the arena with my Hellhound, Shade at my side. Gripping the handle of my Double-edged Stygian Iron sword cautiously, I approached the nearest person.He looks easy enough to beat I thought in my mind while doing so.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

The new kid [Finished] Empty Re: The new kid [Finished]

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/16/2014, 10:36 am

Nathan appeared in the arena, Specter clinging onto his shoulder, his claws gripping the Nightingale armor. His bow and arrows was back at the Cabin, but he had his swords and his spectral clock with him. He wasn't activating the clock's power yet so he was completely visible. He glanced around for a moment as Specter hopped down to the dirt covered ground, making his way around the area in the feline manner he has about him. Granted Specter is a cat so that's kinda the point. Nathan smirked a bit before glancing around and seeing a boy and a hellhound. "Another kid with a mutt.." He muttered as he glanced around for anybody else that was in the area.

((Posting Order: John, Me, Morgan. Technically Private.))
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 10:48 am

Dude why did Clarisse keep making them train with the minor Underworld kids? Like seriously? Couldn't they train against the Athena's or any other cabin, really, with decent fighting skills?

The redhead walked moodily into the Arena. She was wearing olive fatigues and a zombie-printed shirt, with her combat boots, metal studded belt and punk bracelets. Her throwing knives were at her belt, along with Deine, her xiphos (Deine meaning Fury), whilst her boot knife was clipped to her right shoe. For once, she had pieces of her Myrmidon armor: her shield, and her spear.
    The Underworld guys were already there. D*ckheads.

Frustrated, she threw her spear at a dummy, hitting its neck. Totally ignoring the others -- for now -- Chiara started warming up with series of press-ups and jogging.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/16/2014, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 10:57 am

John saw somebody with Skyrim armor enter the arena. Totally oblivious to the fact that Demi-gods wore armor like that he was intrigued. He then walked over to him, noticing that a girl had entered the arena and had ferociously threw her spear into the target dummy's neck. "Wonder what she had for breakfast today"... John thought while walking towards him.

And because of the fact he could bet she was a child of Ares. Finally, he was next to the guy in Nightingale armor, he put out his hand trying to get him to shake it. "Hey, I'm John, Son of Thanatos God of Death."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/16/2014, 11:21 am

Nathan saw the hellhound boy come towards him and kinda groaned a bit before regaining himself at the site of Chiara busting in with a spear to a dummy. "Oh great.." He muttered before the boy showed up and introduced himself. 'John..Thanatos..Pointless title of father..' He thought trying to sum up this guy just from the way he introduced himself. "Nathan, Melinoe." He muttered to John before vanishing and then reappering behind the boy walking towards the dummies where Chiara's spear was likely still at since she was doing press-ups and Jogging.

"Still pissed as ever I see. Guess it's true that Ares kids never have a calm feature." He said to her as he pulled her spear out and spun it around for a moment before sending it sailing into the dirt near her. He smirked a bit expecting her annoyance to flare up at the sight of him. That's what he liked though, someone that he could actually piss off and they still fight well, granted he doesn't mind using the pissing off thing to his advantage but it was still fun to see how it happened. He glanced over at John and the mutt, though wasn't sure what they planned on doing, hopefully it could just be a 1v1 like the first meeting with him and Chiara, but there was no guarantee with all the people that could hop in whenever they damn well pleased.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 11:31 am

"Still pissed as ever I see. Guess it's true that Ares kids never have a calm feature."

Chiara looked up in the middle if her push up and grunted.
    Great.
    Nathan. She had done such a good job of ignoring him in the first place but of course he had to screw it all up by talking to her.

"Who are you even?" She snorted, retrieving her spear from the sand. "Do I know you?"

She glanced at the cat on his shoulder... Dear Eris, seriously? That guy had a kitten?

"What's that fluffy jellybean that was on your shoulder?" She asked
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 11:37 am

John still had his hand out as the guy shadow-traveled away, putting it away embarrassingly. He then disappeared and reappeared in a mist of shadows right behind Nathan. "Hey, that wasn't very nice" said John, tapping Nathan on his shoulder.

He then noticed he was also standing by the Ares girl. Clearing his throat as if a-little scared "Erm.. Hi, I'm new here" said John directed to her.

John's Hellhound sat nervously in the presence of her. His hand then rested on the hilt of his double-edged Stygian Iron Blade. Taking it out of it's sheath cautiously as if something might be about to happen.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/16/2014, 11:50 am

Nathan glanced back behind him at the Thanatos kid saying that his actions were rude. He then saw the boy address Chiara proceeded by the drawing of his sword. "I'm rude yet you draw your sword with no warning.." Nathan sneered with a slight chuckle before moving away from the boy. "Come now, Chiara. I'm sure you remember the Melinoe kid that gave you a run for your money in our first fight.." He told her then heard her mention Specter. "Family cat, raised him since he was a kitten." He told her, hearing Specter hss at the hellhound.

Nathan knew that the cat wouldn't do anything, but if the hound attacked then the boy would suffer the loss of his dog. "Anyway..shall we have that round two then?" He questioned her, drawing his twin nightingale swords. It'd be quite the fun to have this little fight put with out holding back.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 12:09 pm

A guy came up next to her. He wasn't a sibling of hers, so some Underworld kid, with a Stygian iron sword that he drew.

"Erm.. Hi, I'm new here."

Chiara looked at him in a taunting way. "I don't give a sh*t."

Nathan then turned to her. "Come now, Chiara. I'm sure you remember the Melinoe kid that gave you a run for your money in our first fight.."

She rose her red eyebrows, underlining her angry green eyes. "Excuse me? If your wimp of a cabin leader hadn't saved your sorry butt, you'd still be in the infirmary, *sshat." She mocked, then he talked about his cat. "Didn't know we were allowed to bring our pets. Perhaps I'll come with some Aphrodite b*tch next time."

"Anyway..shall we have that round two then?"

"Sorry, son, but I don't train with fragile Barbie dolls. Here, why don't you fight that toothpick over there?" She said, jerking her thumb at the new kid. "If you're lucky you might even be able to trip him up."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/16/2014, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 12:14 pm

John didn't like people that talked like that to him. Chiara said "I don't give a sh*t" "Oh really?" John said. As he striked at her with a quick Downward thrust.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 12:35 pm

"Yes, really," Chiara replied, easily eluding the strike by leaning out. "And put that butter knife away, you're gonna hurt yourself. Learn to fight before wielding that excuse of a sword." She rolled her eyes, sighing loudly. "Noobs. You put one weapon in their hand and immediately they think they're in Matrix."

OOC: Sorry Dylan.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/16/2014, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 3:57 pm

OOC: Posting to get back into order.

John was really starting to hate this girl. Were all Ares kids like this? he thought to himself. He began to regain his former posture after missing the strike pathetically. "It's Stygian Iron and it can absorb your essence. Not some butter knife." John retorted, snarling at her.

He was done with both of these people. As he Waved his hand a cloud of black mist came out of it as he whispered the words "Σκελετός πολεμιστής συγκεντρώσει" Out of the mist came 5 Skeleton warriors with Stygian Iron swords. "How do you like that?" said John growling at her and partly at Nathan. Even though the words came out sloppily due to the energy that magic had cost him.

"αμυντική γραμμή" John said to the warriors he had summoned. The Skeletons made a protective line in-front of John waiting for his next command to them. John stepped back slightly as a tiny black fire lit the skeleton warriors eyes staring at Nathan and the girl. Hmm.. that will probably be able to stop a child of the stupid war god. John thought as they looked impressive in a way. But John didn't have time to admire them due to the fact that he felt like he was going to puke. But, he regained his composure trying to stand up to them. Even if it didn't feel so great doing just that.

"Shade, έτοιμοι" said John saying a command to his Hellhound.(Shade or σκιά is my Hellhound) As Shade snarled at them both for offending his friend/master. Then Shade got into a attack-ready stance, growling at them. "Stand down, or die." said John trying to speak with confidence and look intimidating.

"σπαθιά έτοιμα" John said to the skeleton warriors, as he watched them point their swords at the two of them.

OOC:They are killed by stabbing them through the heart.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 5:00 pm

OOC: Sorry. Won't happen again Dylan.

BIC: "It's Stygian Iron and it can absorb your essence. Not some butter knife." John retorted, snarling at her, probably thinking she'd grow scared.

"Oh dear gods keep talking like that you really make me afraid," Chiara sarcastically taunted. "Do you know how many people using that metal I defeated?"

John waved his hand and a cloud of black mist came out of it as he whispered the words "Σκελετός πολεμιστής συγκεντρώσει" Out of the mist came 5 Skeleton warriors with Stygian Iron swords. "How do you like that?" said John growling at her and partly at Nathan. Even though the words came out sloppily due to the energy that magic had cost him.

Chiara looked at the warriors, totally unimpressed. "Is that all?" She asked. "Well...it's cute."

"αμυντική γραμμή" John said to the warriors he had summoned. The Skeletons made a protective line in-front of John waiting for his next command to them. John stepped back slightly as a tiny black fire lit the skeleton warriors eyes staring at Nathan and Chiara. 

"Shade, έτοιμοι" said John saying a command to his Hellhound, as Shade snarled at them both for offending his friend/master. Then Shade got into a attack-ready stance, growling at them. "Stand down, or die." said John trying to speak with confidence and look intimidating.

"σπαθιά έτοιμα" John said to the skeleton warriors, as he watched them point their swords at the two of them.

Chiara couldn't hold back. She burst out laughing. Shaking with uncontrollable laughter, she clenched her eyes shut until tiny tears appeared at their corners.

"Duuude," she said after a moment, passing a hand over her wet eyes, "I have met immature kids and I've met wannabe warrior ones, but never the two in one body to such extent!" She laughed more, the chuckling making her shoulders shiver. "F*cking seriously? Is that meant to scare us? Impress us? All you're doing is hiding behind a wall of warriors like the cowardly wimp you are instead of doing the fighting yourself." She turned to Nathan. "Definitely your caliber, hun." Then she caught sight of the hellhound, which was still snarling at them, ready to pounce. "Oh and please, call back your little pup. I'm laughing enough already. If you think I'm afraid of hellhounds, then you don't know how many of them I've killed." She looked at John with clear distaste on her freckled face. "Really, you Underworld kids are nothing but chickens. You're even forcing your pet chihuahua to fight instead of you. Are you so afraid if breaking a nail?"
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 5:05 pm

This girl was really getting on his nerves. "Really, you Underworld kids are nothing but chickens. You're even forcing your pet chihuahua to fight instead of you. Are you so afraid if breaking a nail?" said the girl.

"Very well." said John stomping his foot against the ground, a fissure opening up and swallowing the warriors. He then put his sword at the ready. "Sword on sword then?" said John, snarling at them both.

OOC: Put it back into order again..

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/16/2014, 7:03 pm

Nathan glanced at John who tried to show off with his summoning and then having the mutt snarl at him and Chiara. Nathan wasn't that impressed, once you get to know that someone like Nico di Angelo exists, the shock value of minor Underworld children and their weak numbers in powers compared to the son of Hades kinda diminishes a lot.

She turned to Nathan. "Definitely your caliber, hun."

Nathan watched Chiara turn and say her line to him and Nathan stifled a laugh. "In case you forget the first time we fought I restrained myself from my...abilities. You may hate me, but as a daughter of war you at least have to give me the credit of fighting like a man rather than hiding." He told her even though he knew she wouldn't grant him the luxury of hinted respect.

Then John sent the summoned creatures away and Nathan chuckled at the challenge of sword to sword. "You're out of your league.." He muttered as he vanished, sword unsheathed and next to John's throat. "No reaction time at all." He whispered before disappearing again and reappearing back where he was.

"If you honestly believe that you're capable of contending with a daughter of Ares from the titan war then you're crazy, throwing the unpredictable Melinoe child in and you're insane. On top of that, she's got a vendetta against us Underworld kids that I'm not exactly sure about. That just makes her even more violent. To be honest, in your position you should turn and run with your tail between your legs." He said as some final words.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2014, 2:04 am

"In case you forget the first time we fought I restrained myself from my...abilities. You may hate me, but as a daughter of war you at least have to give me the credit of fighting like a man rather than hiding," Nathan chuckled, to what Chiara snorted.

"Even if you had used your pathetic powers, I would've beaten you to a pulp."

John had made his warriors disappear and snarled at them: ""Sword on sword then?"

"B*tch, please," Chiara taunted, "you're but a noob, what good is there of fighting you? Look at you, you don't even know how to hold your sword correctly."

But Nathan was already proving her point. She was quite surprised, though didn't show it, because the way Nathan worded it was somehow meliorative for Chiara; she wouldn't have expected that. When she had finished, she smirked.

"I've been at Camp ever since I was eight," she said. "And Nathan I don't know, I don't care, but he's been a while here too. You really wanna do this?"
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 8:13 am

You're out of your league.." He muttered as he vanished, sword unsheathed and next to John's throat. "No reaction time at all." said the guy. John laughing by his display.

"I get it if you don't want to fight me, all your doing is delaying it." said John trying to get something to happen.
    John took 10 steps back from them and said "More delaying? Or shall we fight?

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/17/2014, 9:01 am

Nathan rolled his eyes and sighed as he unsheathed his swords again. "Let's just get this over with...maybe my mood for training will come back.." He stated clearly lacking the care or adrenaline for this. However the little newb was asking for it so something had to be done. Especially given how...persistant he was about the fight.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2014, 9:07 am

"I get it if you don't want to fight me, all your doing is delaying it," he said then took ten steps back. "More delaying? Or shall we fight?"

Chiara snorted. "Excuse me? You were the one putting up a defense line to get somebody else do the fighting for you, and you say we are delaying combat?"

"Let's just get this over with...maybe my mood for training will come back..," Nathan said, unsheathing his sword and rolling his eyes.

The daughter of Ares sighed loudly, picking her spear up and putting the shaft on her shoulder. "Pfff... fighting Underworld kids... I really hoped I'd get to do something worthy of my afternoon."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 9:10 am

"Finally, now.. shall we?" said John
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/17/2014, 9:19 am

Nathan was the first to move, vanishing without a trace and then appearing in front of John, slashing with one blade and sending a kick to the gut that would hopefully put him down fast, then he quickly got away and went on guard against whatever Chiara might of had coming at him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2014, 9:28 am

The son of Melinoe made the first move, disappearing and reappearing in front of John to slash at him and kick him in the gut. Chiara didn't lose a second. She thrust her spear at Nathan and unsheathed Deine, her xiphos, her other hand tightening her grip around her Myrmidon shield.

"Come on, son of that death b*tch!" she called at him. She knew she perhaps shouldn't insult Thanatos so loud, but after a few seconds of thinking about it, she pulled a Johanna in her thoughts. 'He can't hurt me anymore.' "Let's see if you have anything in your guts. Ten drachmas you don't."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 9:34 am

John barely had time to react, deflecting the strike but the kick hitting him in the gut sending him spluttering for air. Regaining posture, John charged in the direction of them both.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/17/2014, 9:44 am

Nathan threw down his swords and caught the spear but only barely, the blade cutting his neck as it sailed past him when he caught it. He glanced at it before seeing John coming rushing at the two of them and he sent the weapon flying at John, expecting him to trip up and go crashing down to the dirt. He picked up his swords after which and rushed at Chiara, hacking at her with one blade and then jumping back and stabbing with both of them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2014, 9:52 am

Chiara jumped back to elude his first stab then blocked both his blades with her shield, using the moment of proximity to aim a hit at his head with the pommel of her xiphos. She was quite glad he had kicked the noob's gut, though she'd have preferred to do it herself first -- but oh well. Enough time for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:35 pm