A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Niamh's bunk

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Niamh's bunk Empty Niamh's bunk

Post by beanie 4/18/2014, 3:09 pm

The door to the cabin opened quietly, closing the same way. The sound of boots hitting the floor that was accompanied by claws pawing soon followed. Niamh's blue-green eyes surveyed the room. The bunks were made neatly, lined against the poster covered walls. Niamh liked what she saw; her siblings had style and taste.
    A soft meow was heard behind her. The blonde didn't have to turn around, she knew that it was her tabby cat Maeve. The cat rubbed against the girls leg, signaling that she wanted to be picked up. A soft laugh escaped the girl's mouth as she bent down and scooped up the scrawny cat, holding it in her arms like a baby.
    There was an empty bunk by the window, the sheets a nice pretty pink. Placing Maeve onto the bed, Niamh shuffled through her bag, unpacking her things. The Irish girl soon came upon a family picture she had snuck into her bag before she left. There showed 12 year old Niamh, accompanied with her stepmother Caroline and her big brother Thomas. They looked so happy, and Niamh soon realized that she kinda looked like Caroline, both having long blonde hair. But Caroline was like an aunt to her, she could never replace her mother.
    A sigh escaped the girl's mouth. She'd have to place the picture somewhere but she wasn't sure where. Most of the walls were hogged up by a bunch of posters, some of celebrities that Niamh had never heard of. But the girl came to the conclusion of hanging the picture up with tape by her pillow.
    There was a mirror by her new bunk, a full length one. Niamh couldn't help but stare at her reflection, satisfied with what she saw. The blonde chose her outfit perfectly for this occasion, wanting to make a good impression with her half-siblings and others. She surveyed her outfit. A sleeveless white blouse, a denim vest, black leggings that stopped above her knees, brown ankle length boots, and a snug black beanie that was fitted perfectly over her hair. She struck a couple poses, liking what she saw.

Last edited by punkademic on 8/2/2014, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Niamh's bunk Empty Re: Niamh's bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 4/21/2014, 6:21 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply!!

BIC:Cleopatra was in the bathroom, quickly perfecting today's make-up; she was of course wearing clothes from the newest fashion: a breezy white cotton summer dress with a large, lace-covered V-shaped cleavage, pastel Sergio Rossi high heels, golden armcuffs and a golden ankle bracelet. Dior earrings garnished with quartz roses graced her ears while a bubble gum pink gauze shawl with light golden threads loosely hang around her waist, the hem stroking her coffee colored knees.
    In the bathroom, she was applying pastel make-up on her eyelids, underlining the nuances of her large irises, outbalancing with nude gloss and a touch of golden blush to clear her cheekbones, nose and eyebrows up. She had gathered her deliciously curly hair into a chignon flou and had died two little strains in pastel colors with a special temporary die, according to the latest fashion tendencies.
    Looking at the mirror, she threw her head back to admire her neck, made some faces as if she was on one of her photo shooting sessions, before getting out of the bathroom.
    If she had been alone when entering the Aphrodite cabin, now, she wasn't anymore. A girl, a bit younger than her, was unpacking on a free bunk. Cleo stalked over to her own bed, accompanied by a cloud of Givenchy perfume, and casually put her make-up bag on the comfortable cover.
    She looked at the girl who was now striking poses in front of the mirror with a certain talent.

"Hi there," the Egyptian smiled. "You are new I assume?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/22/2014, 1:56 am

Another door was closed in the cabin, startling Niamh a bit. Her blue-green eyes scanned the room, trying to find the source of the noise and turned around to see that the bathroom door had opened and revealed a coffee colored girl, probably a little older than her. Niamh watched the girl as she walked to her bunk, putting away what looks to be a makeup case. The girl sauntered over to Niamh, her golden cuffs shimmering. Niamh's orbs opened in awe. The girl in front of her knew how to dress.

"Hi there," the girl smiled at Niamh. "You are new I assume?"

Niamh smiled a dazzling smile back. A meow was heard again and Niamh could guess that Maeve wanted some attention. She turned around and saw that the tabby cat was backing into the corner, away from the girl. Sacredy cat! A giggle escaped the blonde's mouth. Her hand found its way to the cats ear, scratching it and causing it to purr, before she turned back to the older girl.

"Yeah, I am new." Niamh explained. "Ma names Niamh."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2014, 6:22 am

The girl had a really beautiful smile, Cleo thought. Like a lot of their siblings.

"Yeah, I am new," she said. "Ma names Niamh."

"You're Irish?" Cleo asked as she heard the girl's accent. They had a couple of Irish people here so she knew the accent. "My name is Esmeralda, but everybody calls me Cleo," the daughter of Aphrodite smiled.

She then heard a meow and saw a little tabby cat. "Aw, is this your cat? It's soooo cute!!" she immediately said, coming forward to admire it.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/22/2014, 5:32 pm

"You're Irish?" The girl asked after Niamh introduced herself. Her blue-green eyes popped wide. Her accent must be more obvious than she thought.

"Y-ya, I am." She stuttered, blushing at her sudden shyness.

"My name is Esmeralda, but everybody calls me Cleo," the girl Cleo introduced with a smile. She had a pretty smile like Niamh's, probably prettier.
    A small meow was heard behind Niamh and Cleo.

"Aw, is this your cat? It's soooo cute!!" Cleo squealed and took a step closer. Maeve hissed slightly and jumped off the bunk, rubbing against Niamh's pale legs. A small giggle erupted from the blonde, along with a sigh. One of these days, she'd have to teach Maeve not to be so skittish. She bent down and scooped up the tabby cat, cradling it like a baby. Niamh took a step closer to Cleo.

"Sorry bout that, she's a wee bit skittish." She explained to the girl, a sheepish grin planted on her face. Maeve judged purred, not paying attention to her owner. "It's best if you stractch her behind the ear, it's her weak spot." Niamh demonstrated, her pale hand massaging the cat's fluffy ear, earning a couple more purrs.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2014, 2:53 am

Just as Cleo got closer, the tabby cat hissed and moved away. Niamh bent down to pick it up, cradling it in her arms.

"Sorry bout that, she's a wee bit skittish." her new half-sister explained. "It's best if you scratch her behind the ear, it's her weak spot."

"Alright," Esmeralda giggled and scratched the soft fur behind its ears with her manicured fingernails covered in gold-sprinkled pastel nail polish. "Aw, she's too cute. What's her name?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/23/2014, 4:59 am

Cleo's manicured fingers with gold-sprinkled pastel nail polish nicely attached behind Maeve's ear. The tabby cat enjoyed the feeling, purring so softly. Niamh giggled quietly, her cat liked the attention.

"Aw, she's too cute. What's her name?" Her older half-sister asked.

"Her names Maeve." She answered.

At the moment, Niamh was admiring Cleo's nails. She always wanted nails like that but she didn't have the skill. It would always come out looking like a big blob if she tried something to advanced. She wondered...

"Um, could ya, I don't know, maybe do my nails something like yours maybe?" Niamh asked, blushing a little.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/24/2014, 9:57 am

Cleo looked at her nails, obviously flattered. The golden sprinkles caught the light in a pretty pattern.

"Oh, sure," she replied. "Show me your hands."

She took Niamh's hand softly and looked at it, careful not to get to close to Maeve -- cat hair was impossible to retrieve from clothes. Her new half-sister's hand were neat and clean, with beautiful oval fingernails.

"Do you get manicures?" Cleo asked, since she did that a lot in the beauty institutes her father sent her to.

OOC: Shoooort.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/24/2014, 3:54 pm

Niamh chewed on the inside of her cheek as she watched Cleo observe her own nails. Some light reflected off the gold sprinkles, showing a pretty pattern. Maybe she shouldn't have asked that, now her half-sister thinks that she might be a weirdo or so. But her worries were cast away as Cleo gave her answer.

"Oh, sure," she replied. "Show me your hands."
    The blonde held her small hand out and the brunette took it. Her blue green eyes watched as Cleo observed her nails. They were nicely trimmed, she did them before she arrived at camp, and were rounded at the top, like an oval.

"Do you get manicures?" Cleo asked. Niamh gave a curt nod.

"Yes, I had them done, maybe, a week before camp." She replied, a satisfied grin growing onto her face. Maeve was still cradled in her arms, rubbing her head on her master's neck. It tickled slightly and Niamh couldn't help but give a couple if small giggles.
    The blonde slowly retracted her hand from Cleo's grasp and sauntered over to her bunk. She placed her tabby onto the pillow. The cat just stretched and yawned, acting like no one was there. Niamh wished that she had a lint roller, for her shirt was covered in Maeve's cat hair. She slightly grimaced but didn't show it to her half-sister as she let Cleo continue to inspect her nails.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2014, 5:26 am

"Oh, great, great!" Cleo said with a smile. "If you knew how many people here don't treat their nails right, you'd have nightmares! Just looking at the hands of the 'Hephaestus' makes me sick."

She went back to her make-up bag and browsed through it. "Have you already tried the nail polish with 3-D effect? What people don't invent nowadays... Progress is fabulous."

The daughter of Aphrodite kept on chattering about brands of nail polish and which ones she thought would be adapted to Niamh, and which ones were most adapted to her because of her skin color and what not, searching through her pink bag before taking out a glossy turquoise nail polish.

"How do you find this color?" she asked. "It'd match your vest and shirt."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/25/2014, 6:16 am

A smile broke out on Cleo's face when Niamh gave her answer.

"Oh, great, great!" Cleo said with a smile. "If you knew how many people here don't treat their nails right, you'd have nightmares! Just looking at the hands of the 'Hephaestus' makes me sick." Niamh hadn't met any Hephaestus people yet but from the myths her brother used to read to her when she young, she didn't want to yet.

Cleo had walked back to her bunk and started to search through the makeup bag she had. "Have you already tried the nail polish with 3-D effect? What people don't invent nowadays... Progress is fabulous." Cleo her another nod. Her stepmother used to take her to salons all the time after she started modeling and the 3-D nail Polish was always her favorite.

Cleo started to ramble on about brands of the nail polish she kept in her bag, which ones she thought would look lovely on Niamh and which ones look lovely on her because of her skin tone. The blonde just listened contently, smiling at her older half-sister. She was one that she was glad to have.
    The brunette pulled out a nail polish, the bottle a lavish turquoise. Niamh's blue green eyes lit up in awe, she loved that color.

"How do you find this color?" Cleo asked. "It'd match your vest and shirt."

"Ooo, I love it!" The girl squealed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2014, 6:43 am

"Amazing!" she commented, and helped Niamh sit down on Cleo's own bunk. She briefly thought about taking out her Agnès polisher but one more look at Niamh's nails kept her from it. They were already smooth, polished, and glossy.

Instead, the Egyptian girl took out a L'Occitane hydrating base and applied it on the fingers of Niamh's right hand. The cream smelled very good, shea butter, honey, a hint of carrots and essential myrrh oil. The aroma spread to her pretty nubian nose and she smiled, enjoying the fragrance of the beauty product. Once she had done this, she cleaned the nail she was working on with an Essie base coat before taking the nail polish (the smell was pungent) and brushing it onto the nails, always starting from the nail's center to keep it homogenous and smooth, not forgetting to let some space between the border of the nail and the skin: it lengthened the nail and gave it a pretty shape.

"You know, if you have any problems with the nail polish, like, you brush it on too much, there are some correcting pens that are super duper handy, or you can also dip some nail polish solvent on a bit of cotton, that works too! Look, here, I made a tiny mistake."

She took out the pen from her bag and corrected it, adding more shape to the nail in the motion.

"I'm gonna let this hand dry, and start your left one," she winked at Niamh. "You like it so far? Of course, I'm not finished yet."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/25/2014, 7:32 pm

"Amazing!" Her older half-sister exclaimed as she led Niamh other bunk. Niamh watched as the brunette shuffled through her make up bag, pulling out some nail polish. She turned back to Niamh, lightly stroking the brush against the blonde's nail. It was a hydrating base, with a sweet smell of honey and various aromas that Niamh couldn't figure out but enjoyed the fragrance. Once she was done with this, Cleo cleaned the nail brush and dipped it into the turquoise nail polish, starting on Niamh's right hand. The older girl started applying it in the center of the nail up, keeping it nice and smooth.

"You know, if you have any problems with the nail polish, like, you brush it on too much, there are some correcting pens that are super duper handy, or you can also dip some nail polish solvent on a bit of cotton, that works too! Look, here, I made a tiny mistake." Cleo explained. She took out the pen from her bag and corrected it, adding more shape to the nail in the motion. Niamh nodded, making a mental note of it.

"I'm gonna let this hand dry, and start your left one," Cler winked at Niamh when she finished with the first hand. "You like it so far? Of course, I'm not finished yet."
    Niamh surveyed Cleo's work. The color was truly beautiful, she had to admit.

"Ya, ya are really good with nail polish." Niamh told her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2014, 7:43 am

"Ya, ya are really good with nail polish."

"Perfect!" the daughter of Aphrodite replied and carried on with the left hand.

Same process: hydrating base, cleaning, applying the nail polish in smooth strokes... there was nothing else she liked more than to apply make-up on others -- of course, along with flirting, reading about fashion and stars, and modeling.

"So tell me more a bit about you," Cleopatra smiled while applying the nail polish on her index. "What do you like to do? How many boyfriends did you have?... Or are you currently dating?" She accompanied that last one with an accomplice wink.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/26/2014, 10:09 am

"Perfect!" Cleo replied and started on Niamh's left hand.
    The process with the right hand was used for the left hand: hydrating base, cleaning, applying the nail polish in smooth, even strokes along her nail. Cleo seemed to know what she's doing and at the same time, Niamh saw the happy look on her face, she must enjoy doing this too.
    The nail polish on Niamh's right hand looked like to was dry, but until further notice, the blonde was not going to touch it, in fear that she would mess up the coat.

"So tell me more a bit about you," Cleo smiled while applying the nail polish on her index. "What do you like to do? How many boyfriends did you have?... Or are you currently dating?" The last question was accompanied with an accomplice wink from Cleo. A light pink dusted Niamh's cheeks.

"Well, I enjoy gymnastics and I was modeling since I was 12." She started. "I have an older brother named Thomas. I've had maybe 3 boyfriends before I came here. And I ain't dating anyone at the moment."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2014, 10:13 am

"Well, I enjoy gymnastics and I was modeling since I was 12." She started. "I have an older brother named Thomas. I've had maybe 3 boyfriends before I came here. And I ain't dating anyone at the moment."

"Oh you're a model?" Cleo asked with delight. "Me too! What company are you modeling for?"

She quickly took out a vial of transparent varnish which she stroked onto the dried fingernails of her right hand; it would smoothen its appearance and amplify the color: perfect!

"As for boyfriends," she replied, "you'll find a lot here! Especially the Apollo's, they are so -- she chuckled -- hot. It's not even some kind of pun. If you had come a bit earlier, like, last year, you would have had to make the initiation test: making a boy fall in love with you and break his heart. It was so beautiful," she sniffed, "really romantic. But it changed when Piper became cabin leader. Now don't get me wrong, Piper is a very nice girl, and she's a better cabin leader than Drew was (the one before her). Not to mention her boyfriend is a real prince charming. But I really wished we had kept that tradition."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/27/2014, 12:11 pm

"Oh you're a model?" Cleo squealed. "Me too! What company are you modeling for?"

"Ma stepmom got me a small modeling internship at Maggie Inc." she stated. It hadn't surprised her though that Cleo was a model, she was way prettier than Niamh for sure.
    Cleo finished up with Niamh's left hand and took out a vial of transparent varnish, stroking it against the dried fingernails slightly. It smoothed the color down, completing the look.

"As for boyfriends," Cleo started, putting away her supplies, "you'll find a lot here! Especially the Apollo's, they are so -- she chuckled -- hot. It's not even some kind of pun. If you had come a bit earlier, like, last year, you would have had to make the initiation test: making a boy fall in love with you and break his heart. It was so beautiful," she sniffed, "really romantic. But it changed when Piper became cabin leader. Now don't get me wrong, Piper is a very nice girl, and she's a better cabin leader than Drew was (the one before her). Not to mention her boyfriend is a real prince charming. But I really wished we had kept that tradition."

"Really?" Niamh questioned, wonderstruck.

"So, tell me more about ya. Boyfriends? Hobbies?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2014, 5:39 am

"Really?" Niamh questioned, wonderstruck. "So, tell me more about ya. Boyfriends? Hobbies?"

"Boyfriends? One at the moment," Cleopatra giggled. "Jackson Delta, one of Apollo's sons. He is supposed to be with Cassiopeia, from the Khione's, but it wasn't going very well so I, how to say, intervened." She smiled prettily. "Cassie doesn't know yet Jackson and I are an item, she's off somewhere in Sweden, skiing with her cabin counselor. I can't wait to see her face when she comes back! And if you're wondering, yes, it's the Jackson Delta," she said, referring to the pop singer.

Esmeralda pushed her heavy curls back.

"As for hobbies.. I love modeling of course, though it's more of a job than a hobby. I like singing, dancing, hanging out at the beach,... shopping of course!... going to the movies and reading mode magazines," she said, gesturing at all the fashion and star magazines next to her bed. Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Look, Elle, Grazia, InStyle, Lucky, Marie-Claire..."I always have all the mode magazines I want because my father is in the business," she explained.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/29/2014, 9:33 am

Cleo giggled at the mention of boyfriends.

"Boyfriends? One at the moment. Jackson Delta, one of Apollo's sons. He is supposed to be with Cassiopeia, from the Khione's, but it wasn't going very well so I, how to say, intervened." Her older half-sister smiled a dazzling smile. "Cassie doesn't know yet Jackson and I are an item, she's off somewhere in Sweden, skiing with her cabin counselor. I can't wait to see her face when she comes back! And if you're wondering, yes, it's the Jackson Delta," she said, referring to the pop singer.
    Niamh eyes went wide. When she first came to Baltimore, the new friends had made sure that she was caught up with all the latest trends. One of the first trends they told her about was Jackson Delta, a famous and-in Niamh and her friends opinion- a very cute one. She would've never guessed that he was a demigod, though it seemed kinda obvious that he would be an Apollo camper.

"The famous Jackson Delta?! You lucky duck. And in a love triangle too." she winked at Cleo.

"As for hobbies.. I love modeling of course, though it's more of a job than a hobby. I like singing, dancing, hanging out at the beach,... shopping of course!... going to the movies and reading mode magazines," Cleo continued, gesturing at all the fashion and star magazines next to her bed. There was Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Look, Elle, Grazia, InStyle, Lucky, Marie-Claire, all of Niamh's favorites."I always have all the mode magazines I want because my father is in the business," she explained.

'Ooo, I love Vogue! And you are so lucky that your dad works for the company, although my step-mom works as a publisher for Maggie though, which is how I got my modeling internship." she explained.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2014, 7:44 am

"Ooo, I love Vogue! And you are so lucky that your dad works for the company, although my step-mom works as a publisher for Maggie though, which is how I got my modeling internship."

Wow, Cleo would love a step mom like that! But her father hadn't married -- yet; he had a lot of girlfriends, but never something that lasted.

"In fact, he's a fashion designer," she corrected, "but he also works with the magazines, you know, presenting the different outfits and clothes so they can choose which ones they want to include in the next edition. He is Rafael Belfiore, by the way," she smirked, her father being rather famous as a fashion designer and among the most ranked ones in Barcelona. "But wait a second! My father sent several outfits to Maggie; surely they might know about one another!"

Cleopatra gave Niamh a dazzling smile and crossed her shapely legs before putting a light, friendly hand on her leg. "And what about you? What does your father do? You'll see, a lot of people here have famous fathers. Take Piper, our counselor, as an example, she's the daughter of Tristan McLean!"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/30/2014, 9:02 am

"In fact, he's a fashion designer," Cleo corrected, "but he also works with the magazines, you know, presenting the different outfits and clothes so they can choose which ones they want to include in the next edition. He is Rafael Belfiore, by the way," A smirk was formed on Cleo's face, obviously at the astonished expression on Niamh's face. "But wait a second! My father sent several outfits to Maggie; surely they might know about one another!"

"Ooo, my step-mom, her name is Caroline La Fete, had talked about how she had interviewed Rafael Belifiore! I think they have met before." The blonde squealed with glee. How interesting, her older half-sister's dad knew her step-mom.

Cleo gave Niamh a dazzling smile and crossed her legs placing a light, friendly hand on her leg. "And what about you? What does your father do? You'll see, a lot of people here have famous fathers. Take Piper, our counselor, as an example, she's the daughter of Tristan McLean!"
    Niamh's smile faltered. She wasn't one to talk about her father, he wasn't much to talk about.

"U-um, well?" she sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "My dad wasn't the best dad in the world. He was an alcoholic and he abused me, Thomas, and my step-mom when he got mad. He was arrested when I was 9. The last time I saw him was when he got hauled away into a police truck."
    She recalled the memory, the beatings, the hurtful words. It was not a pleasant time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 3:10 am

"Oh my gods, this is so amazing!" Cleopatra exclaimed, and didn't hesitate to hive Niamh a pretty hug, giving her a whiff of her Givenchy perfume. "Oh when I'm going to tell that my father!"

She immediately realized she had made a mistake by asking Niamh about her father. She lost her smile and got nervous, until she started to explain, quickly and avoiding her gaze.

"Oh," Esmeralda said, stroking Niamh's knee with her manicured index. "I am sorry to hear that. I apologize for the question, I didn't mean to be indiscrete."

Her large eyes got a sad hue, and her full, innocent lips lost their pretty giggling expression.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/3/2014, 4:58 pm

Cleo's smile instantly fanished when Niamh finished telling the story about her father. The tan hand of Cleo rubbed Niamh's knee in a sisterly way for comfort.

"Oh," Esmeralda said, her eyes turning sad. "I am sorry to hear that. I apologize for the question, I didn't mean to be indiscrete."

"It's ok. Ya didn't know." She tried to calm her half-sister down. She was desperate to change the subject, it was too uncomfortable. She arose to her feet.

"Why don't ya help me unpack?" She asked with a small smile gracing her face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2014, 5:05 am

It's ok. Ya didn't know." Niamh said in a soothing tone, which made Cleopatra's smile return. She could've slapped herself! She and her questions, tsk, tsk.

"Why don't ya help me unpack?" Niamh asked, standing up.

"Oh sure!" Esmeralda smiled. "Wait a second, I'm going to get you a trunk." With that, she disappeared in a small, adjacent room and came back two minutes later carrying a wooden chest. "Ufff... This is heavy," she breathed, putting it down next to Niamh's bed and immediately checking her hands to make sure she hadn't broken a nail. "In this, you can put all your personal stuff," she explained. "And paint your name on it, so nobody takes it."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/4/2014, 7:03 pm

"Wait a second, I'm going to get you a trunk." Cleo disappeared into a room and returned with a small wooden trunk. She dropped in front of Niamh with a giant thud!

"In this, you can put all your personal stuff," she explained. "And paint your name on it, so nobody takes it." Cleo explained, checking her nails to make sure that not one was broken.

"Oh great!" The blonde replied with glee. She didn't have any paints on her at the moment but she made a mental note of borrowing some from Arts & Crafts later.
    Let's see? Niamh chewed on the inside of her lip. Plucking the picture off the wall, she placed it carefully in the trunk, making sure it wasn't bent or folded. To make sure no one took her trunk she slid it under her bunk, the wooden case fitting snugly.

"Now," she wiped off some dust. "Let's get unpacking!" She replied a little too enthusiastically. She took out some of her shirts and started folding them, giving some for Cleo to help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:05 pm