A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Niamh's bunk

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Niamh's bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Niamh's bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2014, 6:13 am

Niamh put the trunk under her bed, smiled and pulled it out again.

"Now," she wiped off some dust. "Let's get unpacking!"

Cleopatra wasn't exactly hardworking, she was quite lazy; but she was also kind with most and felt obliged to help Niamh, so she helped her fold her clothes, shirts, trousers, skirts, jackets, dresses and shawls and put them carefully into the trunk, organized by colors. Niamh had a pretty collection of shoes too, which they fit in a remote compartment of the trunk.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 5/8/2014, 6:31 pm

You've got a smile that will light up this whole town

With out you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

Niamh smiled greatly at Cleo as they finished packing her stuff away. She giggled and squeezed with older half-sister greatly. When she realized what was happening though, she pulled back, her cheeks a rosy red.

"I-I'm sorry. Its just...Gah!" she squealed, hugging her sister again. It was one of the rare moments where she felt like she made a real friend, but Cleo was more than a friend. She was her best friend and her sister at thought as well. A bright smile was formed on the girl's lips, white teeth showing.

"Soooo..." she trailed off after letting her grip on Cleo go. "Why don't we read some magazines?" she squealed before jumping on Cleo's bunk, patting the spot next to her. Niamh cautiously grabbed one of the magazines, Vouge, and flipped to one of the articles, her eyes widened in glee.

Last edited by punkademic on 8/13/2014, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2014, 2:02 am

Niamh was perhaps one of the sweetest and cutest girls to ever have passed the threshold of the Aphrodite cabin, in Cleo's opinion. Sure they were all cute here, but just the way Niamh giggled and hugged her non-stop with that adorable smile of hers... it just made Cleo melt.

"I-I'm sorry. Its just...Gah!" Niamh said and hugged her again. Cleopatra laughed and hugged her back softly, stroking her hair a little -- it was really soft and silky -- before letting her go again. Now they had finished unpacking, they could do something fun; it seemed Niamh had the same idea. "Soooo..." she said, "Why don't we read some magazines?"

"Oh, sure!!"

They sat on Cleo's bed, Niamh with Vogue and Cleo with Elle, and started browsing. "Look at this outfit," Cleo would say every now and again, "isn't it marvelous? And oh my gods, Kerry Washington gave birth! It's a girl! Look at that tiny little face, isn't that a cute patootie?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/9/2014, 5:26 pm

With out you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

Cleo plopped down next to Niamh, opening the cover page to Elle. Occasionally, one if the girls would find something interesting and point it out to the other. It seemed that Cleo's issue was more interesting that Niamh's.

"Isn't it marvelous? And oh my gods, Kerry Washington gave birth! It's a girl! Look at that tiny little face, isn't that a cute patootie?" The brunette squealed, showing the picture of an adorable little baby to Niamh. She giggled back. Sure, they were acting like 12 year old girls but she couldn't help herself.

"Oh, how cute! But I think you'll like these designs better." She pointed out some outfits from her magazine, the caption at the bottom read designed by Rafael Belfiore. She winked at Cleo.

Soon some other campers started filing into the cabin, each putting things away and leaving. Niamh's stomach growled a little, meaning that it should be around dinner time. The blonde arose to her feet, placing the magazine on the bunk.

"Guess it's time for dinner?" She asked Cleo.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 6:23 am

"Oh, how cute!" Niamh ageed. "But I think you'll like these designs better."

Cleopatra looked at the designs she was pointing at, a breezy aquamarine dress laid with small, chiseled chunks of wood at the belt. She immediately recognized her father's work and flashed a dazzling smile at Niamh.

"You're adorable," she said as some of her half-brothers and half-sisters entered the cabin. Lacy, Aya, Mitchell, Kara, Bella, Odile...

But then, the conch rang.

"Guess it's time for dinner?"

"How right you are," Cleopatra smiled, reluctantly closing her magazine. "Every time we have to go to the Mess Hall, a centaur blows the conch, which is what you just heard. I agree there are more musical ways to call us, but you know. At least the Ares people don't do it, if it were up to them, they'd use a bugle, like in the old military."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/11/2014, 11:36 am

Cleo got up from the bunk as well.  

"How right you are," She smiled, reluctantly closing her magazine. "Every time we have to go to the Mess Hall, a centaur blows the conch, which is what you just heard. I agree there are more musical ways to call us, but you know. At least the Ares people don't do it, if it were up to them, they'd use a bugle, like in the old military." A giggle erupted from Niamh's mouth at the joke. The two girls exited the cabin, the door shutting behind them. At first, Niamh was unsure that she should leave Maeve alone in the cabin but the last time she checked in her tabby cat, Maeve was napping soundly.

"Ya, if we did have a bugle horn, we'd have to march there in a straight line. Though I would like a nice song to signal us to dinner." She joked, pretending to play an air horn and started marching the way to the mess hall. It was though to contain her giggles.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2014, 3:36 am

"Ya, if we did have a bugle horn, we'd have to march there in a straight line. Though I would like a nice song to signal us to dinner," Niamh said as they went out, fresh air greeting them after the perfume-loaded atmosphere of the Aphrodite cabin.

"I'd vote for a harp," Cleopatra giggled. "And violins."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/14/2014, 8:58 pm

The non-perfumed air greeted the two girls and Niamh was glad that she could breath in fresh air. She had nothing against her cabin but all the perfume in the there was skanking up the air and she thought that she was going to die in there.

"I'd vote for a harp," Esmeralda's giggling brought Niamh back to earth. "And violins."

"Hmmm..." The blonde puzzled. A harp would sound nice but the violins might be a little boring. "I would rather have a bell, but it would ring a certain rythem every time it rang."
    A huge pavilion came into the girl's view. Dozens of campers were filing in, from the brainy kids of Athena to the bruiting(and scary) kids of Ares. Niamh couldn't help but stare in awe, for it was one of the biggest gatherings she had ever been to in her life.

"I'm guessing dats the mess hall?" She asked Cleo, her Irish accent accenting her every word.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/15/2014, 2:25 am

"Hmmm...," Niamh reflected. "I would rather have a bell, but it would ring a certain rhythm every time it rang."

"A bell? Like in a church?" Cleo asked, but then they arrived at the Mess Hall.

"I'm guessing dats the mess hall?"

"Bingo," she giggled.

Cleopatra waved at some Dionysus kids she knew from the popular cliques, as well as the daughters of Nike, exchanging gossip for a few seconds, before introducing them to Niamh. "Hey Niamh, this is Maddy, from the Dionysus!" she would say. "Oh, hi, David! This is David, from the Apollo's. David, have you seen Jackson?"

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/16/2014, 4:52 pm

"Bingo," Cleo giggled, dragging Niamh towards the cluster of campers. It wasn't long before her half-sister started to mingle with practically every person the two encounter. From group to group, Cleo would be introducing Niamh to every one, gossiping, and chatting before they moved to the next group. Niamh could only say a couple words before Cleo dragged her away.

"Hey Niamh, this is Maddy, from the Dionysus!" Esmeralda introduced her to a nearby girl. Niamh gave a small wave and "hello" before she was introduced to another person, this time a boy.

"Oh, hi, David! This is David, from the Apollo's. David, have you seen Jackson?" Niamh felt a smirk form on her face. The girls continued to move through the crowd, inching closer and closer to the mess hall.

"Ya sure do know a lot of people." Niamh breathed out.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2014, 6:15 am

Cleo smirked. "At Camp Half-Blood, everybody knows everybody," she winked. "Look, there's our table!" she said, pointing at a table between an empty one and the Iris one.

The Aphrodite table was already crowded with people: Mitchell, Lacy, Dominik, Aya, Drew, Cecile... There were much more girls than boys, but it was alright. All of them -- well, nearly all of them -- shared an interest (not to say an obsession) for fashion and stars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:41 pm