A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Family Reunion

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Family Reunion Empty Family Reunion

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/30/2014, 5:10 pm

I throw pebbles through the water and see how many skips I get. One, Two, three, four, five, six, seven, and sinking. I think. I try to clear my mind by throwing stuff. Needless to say it did not work. I thought about everything and just... sighed. I look around and look to see if anyone's around.

Family Reunion Empty Re: Family Reunion

Post by Guest 4/30/2014, 5:22 pm

Johnathan was underwater, in a cave with a small space of air in it. He treaded water and took in the deep aroma of limestone. But he knew that eventually he would have to come out soon. So he stayed in the small space, in his own paradise, before he swam down and out of the room. He appeared a few yards from shore, and sidestroked towards it. He heard the click of a stone hitting the water and turned toward the sound. He saw a girl with black hair tied up in a messy bun. She had dark blue eyes and sat on the rocks, throwing them in the water. "The nymphs won't like you disturbing the peace with those" Johnathan said to break the silence and pointed at the rocks.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/30/2014, 6:18 pm

I blush and take a few steps away. "tell the nymphs I'm sorry." I cross my arms but look back and squint at the boy. "Hey... i know you! You're Johnathon, my little brother!" I laugh. "I'm, uh, I'm Zach." I look at my feet. My cheeks get redder. Come on Zach, you're almost eighteen. I think You need to not be so embarrassed. "So, um, how are you?"

Post by Guest 4/30/2014, 10:27 pm

Johnathan grinned. "I'm great." He said. How are you, big sis?" He asked sarcastically. If there was one cabin whose people he could communicate with properly to, it was his own. They were all very antisocial, and it all worked out.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/1/2014, 12:55 pm

I smirked, crossing my arms. "I'm fine." I say in a flat tone. "I didn't catch your name." My thumbs rub together. Throat burning from talking so much. Honestly, I never talk this much. I lick my lips, and look him in the eyes.

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 3:58 pm

"Um...you just said you knew I was johnathan, your little brother. " he replied. But he got it. Almost every minor underworld god child was antisocial.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/1/2014, 5:20 pm

I blush and look away. "Oh, gods, sorry." I look at my hands, try to smile a little and look back up, "So... how were you alive so long under water?"

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 5:26 pm

"Oh, there's a small cave with an air pocket in it. It's pretty cool." He said. "I can show it to you" he offered.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/1/2014, 5:40 pm

I nod take off my cover up off. I wear a black and white striped bathing suit under it. I jump in the cool, refreshing water and follow Johnathon down to the cave. As we come up for air, I laugh. A real laugh. I haven't laughed like that for a really long time. "So... do you come down here often or just on days like this?" I ask

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 5:49 pm

"At least 5 times a week." Johnathan replied. "Rain or shine". "When was the last time you came here?" He asked.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/1/2014, 9:35 pm

I snort. "This is my first time in months." I smirk. "I don't get out much."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/1/2014, 10:10 pm

OOC: could I join with my Juliana, Apollo? She is nice :D

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 4:03 pm

OOC: it's fine with me but ask Jules.
    BIC:"You and every other Minor Underworld God child. " johnathan joked. It was a common phrase aroun here, and everyone was used to hearing it by now.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/3/2014, 10:42 am

OOC: It's finw with me
    BIC: I chuckled. "Yeah, but you seem to get out, don't you?" I tease, "Any camp crush's?"

Post by Guest 5/3/2014, 11:59 am

"Eh, there's a few." Johnathan said and blushed. Definitely not his area of expertise.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/3/2014, 1:36 pm

I grinned at my little brother. Teasingly, I poked his shoulder. "That's cute." My siblings might be the only people I enjoy talking to. I notice his blush and throw up my hands. "Alright, I'm laying off." I chuckle.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 7:56 am

Johnathan smiled. "What about you? Anyone catch your eye?" He asked. It was really a form of payback, but the question was really deep to some people.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/4/2014, 11:53 am

My heart jumped and I chuckled, covering my blush. "Nope. Not one guy at this camp is anti social enough. Unless you count my brothers." I smirked. When I realized I was in a shrug, I relaxed my shoulders. "So... What's your favorite thing about camp?" I clasped my hands together.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 12:02 pm

Johnathan answered immediately. "The forest" he said and pointed through a hole in the small room at his scythe. "I like to hunt monsters there"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/4/2014, 5:25 pm

I grinned. "So you'tr an adrenaline junkie?" I nodded approvingly. "I like the cabin. It's dark and no one bothers you." I shrug. I understood how anti-social I must sound but it's the way I am.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 7:41 am

"There's somewhere perfect for anyone if you look hard enough." Johnathan said. He had just made up that phrase, but being a philosopher, it all worked out. "By the way, I'm a philosopher, so I'll spout out stuff like that from time to time. " he said, speaking his thoughts.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/5/2014, 3:49 pm

I grin. "I'm a poet, so I spout out really deep stuff with no meaning." I sigh. Pulling my hair into a pony tail so it would stop falling in my face, I stand, stretch and sit back down again. "Sorry," I shrug, "My back started to hurt. And I don't think I'll find someone. Everyone is way too happy." The last part was just me mumbling.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 4:51 pm

"Ok." Johnathan replied. Some people were like that. "I'd like to, but I really can't see it happening. Maybe....." He trailed off.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/5/2014, 5:20 pm

I awkwardly rubbed his shoulder. "You will. I promise."

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 5:39 pm

Johnathan smiled-for real-for the first time in forever. "Thanks." He said appreciatively. "You will too, if you want to. I'm sure of it. " he said. He was kind of embarrassed now, so he broke the silence. "What's it like being a poet?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:25 pm