A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Reunion Bound (Cliche)

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Reunion Bound (Cliche) Empty Reunion Bound (Cliche)

Post by Metilinos 5/27/2016, 1:28 am

Everything a demigod could need to work on and improve their skills, combat and magic, could be found at the arenas of Camp Half Blood. Everything except peace and quiet, at least. Dimitri had seen enough of the training grounds lately. They had been crowded enough before the entire Lear situation came to rise. After the initial panic arose, other demigods wanted to learn how to fight more, to the point where even Dimitri had taken on teaching some to fight.

It was still relatively early in the afternoon, though the skies were a little cloudy. Dimitri approached the body of lake. So many events in his life had taken place there, yet they felt so distant now, in the grand scheme of things. He was glad to have time to breathe from the entire situation, but at the same time, couldn't handle sitting around and waiting. His sleeves were hastily rolled up, and his body was noticeably banged up. He had a few faded scratches on his face, and a large bruise on his forearm.

When he reached the water base, he raised his hand, and some water rose with his arms, fovering around them. He glanced up, and saw someone not far, the platinum blonde hair suddenly sparked familiarity with him, and he approached, water following with his will, behind him. "Angel, hey." Dimitri said, as he approached her. Dimitri offered her a hug, it had been a long time since they'd last talked. "I haven't seen ya'in a while. How've you been?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Reunion Bound (Cliche) Empty Re: Reunion Bound (Cliche)

Post by Cliché 5/30/2016, 1:25 am

Angel ran her hand through her hair as she looked down at the water, she was wearing ripped jean shorts and a Nirvana shirt, her sandals a few feet behind her. She was crouched down looking at the water nothing coming to her mind. She was admiring how the light glistened off the water and how clear the lake was. Angel smiled as she saw a few fish swimming around under the water.

She stood and looked around the perimeter of the lake her eyes coming into contact with someone whom was walking towards her. Soon after she realized it was Dimitri, “Oh! Hi there.” Angel hugged him. “I’ve been okay I guess, I’ve been at camp doing the activities. Met some people, it was nice, how have you been what have you been up to?

Angel’s eyes trailed to his forearm, “Looks like you’ve been busy.” Her eyebrow rose in curiosity. She noticed the scratches on his face then. Angel shook her head, “Tsk tsk tsk, getting in trouble now are we? I thought you weren’t a very aggressive person, I guess I was wrong.” She grinned, “Kidding of course, everyone can be aggressive when they want to be.” Angel turned back towards the water. Her head filling with her recent experiences and thoughts.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 5/31/2016, 2:20 pm

The hug was a kind gesture, something Dimitri rarely did anymore, but he hadn't interacted with Angel in a very long time. When they had known each-other, things were very different from how they were now. "I haven't been 'round too much, been out doin' stuff for the camp." Dimitri explained. He remembered last time they had met, he spent his days around camp, being productive. Now his productivity was entirely different. "Ain't exactly the stuff for the feint of heart." Dimitri murmured.

"Yeah, a little." Dimitri replied. He looked down at his arm, noticing the bruise, though he had thought she had seen some cuts that were higher up on his arm, the ones that were left by the horde of monster bunnies. Those were covered by his sleeve, but even still, he didn't want people to see them. It was nice to see her still smiling, despite the appearance. Many people looked at him slightly differently now; he wasn't the same person he once was. It was good to see someone hadn't changed their mind. "Ain't really somethin' I wanted, y'know? Just kinda happened." Dimitri explained.

"Glad y'know that if you ever need to be aggressive, y'can be. Never forget that, it could save your life." Dimitri said, with meaning. "Who've y'met? Maybe I know'em."

Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/31/2016, 11:29 pm

Angel turned to Dimitri, “Well I met a son of Apollo named Cameron Rodriguez, also a son of Aphrodite about a month or more so ago, Aiden Riggins? Yeah those were interesting encounters. What have you been up to? Meet anyone?” She tilted to the side looking at him. She honestly hadn’t been THAT busy lately and was pretty oblivious to anything that was happening at camp, even if she never left.
    Angel was just out of it recently. She had been spending most of her time either walking about or playing video games in the game room. Which wasn’t really like her because even at this point she had become quite antisocial even with how social she had been. Angel turned back to the water concentrating on one of the fish that was swimming around, until it was too far under and it vanished.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/2/2016, 12:17 am

If anything, Dimitri had been running on a sense of nostalgia. He felt that he could afford to feel that here, where there were safety barriers to protect everyone. "I've been workin' on stuff, tryin'ta get stronger, y'know? Be ready for life outside this place." Dimitri wasn't lying, which was fortunate, because even now it was an art he simply couldn't perform. These days though, breaking that rule would just mean so little. Everyone lied, after all.

"Yeah, I did. Met a lotta people, actually." Dimitri said. It was strange to look back at himself from so long ago, even though it hadn't truly been so long at all. With the bonds he'd made, lost, fortified, and damaged. "Not all've them're alive anymore." Dimitri elected to leave out that he had killed someone he'd met, even if it was justified, it wasn't something he wished to see a reaction from. "Not all've of'em worked out. That's just how things go though, right? At least we're all here now, safe for the moment."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/4/2016, 2:26 am

Angel nodded, “Yeah I understand, I’m certainly not ready to leave, I haven’t done as much training her as I would have liked,” she looks down and sighs. “It’s good to know you’ve been holding on something, it’s good to know you’re trying.” Angel smiles and looks up at Dimitri. She nodded again, “Yeah that’s how things go, especially now. Not everything works out in the end, Things go bad, people die, people live, fight, breathe. Not everything works out, however somethings do.

She blushed feeling as if she embarrassed herself by talking so much, after all that’s how she’d always been, not knowing when to stop. “That’s all that matters, in this moment we are safe and out of harm…” she walked over to a tree before giving a few sharp knocks on it. “Knock on wood, don’t want that to come back and bit us in the butt, am I right?” Angel let out a huff and bent down to put her sandals back on, she was now standing in the shade and it was considerably cooler. After she had strapped the sandals and they were even and not wiggling on her feet she walked back over to Dimitri.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:47 pm