A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink. Empty I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.

Post by Marceline 5/1/2014, 2:05 am

© html made by albatross

I eat shades of red

Hiya! I see you have made it to my lovely rp invite and that can only mean one [or two] thing.... You are here for that free slave job, right? :D No..? Well, let me introduce myself anyways...
    My name is Marceline though you can call me Marcy, Marci, Marce, Marcie, Mar or Marmar I [sort of] don't care what you call me [mainly because four of them are the exact same]. So let's get on with... the introducing stuff...

When Am I Online?
    I am online nearly everyday [because I use the highschool/college wifi ]. I am more active during the weekends  and holidays. If I have tests or exams or projects then I will be online less often.

How Do I Roll?
    Down a hill, duh. I try to post at least a paragraph though I mostly write a bit less than that. Otherwise I will try to mirror the other person in length unless it is ridiculously long [looking at you Morgan >.>]. I am usually a fast replier unless I have forgotten the rp.

Epectations or whatever you call it
    >No one liners unless they are descriptive
    >Follow the site rules. I don't want a big unwanted mess
    >If I post my characters thoughts it does NOT mean your character can read them
    >Only Charlotte does kissing on the first date
    >What else... idk

So! You up for that slave position? What do you mean no? You never wanted the position, you just wanted to rp? What a waste of my time *throws you in dungeon*
    Now that you are in there, shall we meet my lovely prisoners characters?

Name:
    Trinity White
    About:
    Heya! I'm Trinity [kinda obvious, right?]. Hmm, where do I start.. Oh, I'm a daughter of Euphrosyne, basically the goddess of happiness. Uhm, I don't have any powers though I do have my Main Coon, her name's Kitty Purry [pfft, totally not copying Katy Perry right..?]. I came from Niue and lived with my father, I love to dance though I personally think I'm not very good... Apparently I am.. I have asthma [it sucks ] oohh and I fight with a short sword [not much, but oh well]. I think that's all [is it? I don't know..] Bye! c: ~~ That is Trinity, the happy-go-lucky girl who can be considered overly happy. She is the person who loves to meet new people and is probably friends with everyone.
    Links:
    Best Friends: Mia (Rhy; Mia and Trinity met in the music room and are basicly twins so they get along really well.)
    Friends: Bruce (Jeremy; Trinity and Bruce met in quite a peculiar way but they've been totally chill about it.)
    Enemies:
    Fav Sibling: Logan (Jakes Char)
    Threads:
    NONE
    RP Status:
    OPEN

Name:
    Disney Viceroy
    About:
    [Okay, how long is this gonna take?] Hey, my name is Disney, yes like Walt Disney. I am a daughter of Demeter, goddess of seasons, harvest and what-not [don't you laugh at me, Demeter is a lot stronger than you think...]. I grew up in Alaska with my father and two dogs Gucci [who stays with me] and Queen. I have a bow and arrow [which, by the way, can change into a crossbow] and a knife. I do have a few powers such as manipulating plants and changing the season [hard to explain.. well, not really it's just I don't have much time in this place... wait, where exactly am I?] ~~ Disney, thankyou. She is the quiet yet temperamental daughter of Demeter. She can be sassy and a perfectionist though if you get to know her she can be very helpful. She can also at times be a bit judgemental of others.
    Links:
    Best Friend(s): OPEN
    Friend(s): Jason (Mason's char; yes, they are friends but without different feelings for each other and different ways in showing it. She gets heaps of mixed emotions from him and she doesn't know what to really consider him as.)
    Enemy(s): OPEN
    Fav Sibling: OPEN
    Threads:
    RP Status:
    OPEN (2 Threads Open)

Name:
    Charlotte Bay
    About:
    [*fixes hair and checks self in mirror*]Oh, hello! [could you please hold this mirror for me? Thankyou.] So, my name is Charlotte Bay [if you didn't know this I'm quite offended] and my mother is Venus, roman goddess of love, duh. I am british [could you not tell by my accent?] and I am in first cohort. Uh, I fight [ha, I don't fight but mmkay, i'll carry on] with a dagger and no, unfortunately, I am powerless [:c]. Uhm, ooh, I love setting people up on dates, it's crazy fun! Is this all you need to know? Good because I need to go meet up with Cody now. Biya! ~~ And that was the gossipy, nosey, rebellious, and arrogant girl named Charlotte. She can be labelled as the stereotypical venus child; pretty and flirtatious. When you first meet her she may be a little arrogant ['specially if you're a girl] but once you get to really know her she can keep the most juicy secrets for you [if you're her closest friend].
    Links:
    Best Friends: OPEN
    Friends: OPEN
    Enemies: OPEN
    Fav Sibling: Nemo (Mace; Charlotte loves Nemo and they have many of the same interests. Nemo has a crush on Charlottes boyfriend though she doesn't mind, she thinks it's cute.)
    BoyFriend: Cody (Mace; Charlotte likes Cody a bit more than she usually likes guys and it's a total new feeling for her. They are currently on their first date.)
    Threads:
    RP Status:
    OPEN

Name:
    Quintus "Quin" Eerola
    About:
    Hello, I'm Quin or Quintus but please call me Quin. Uh, I grew up in Lahti, Finland with my mother, step-father and two step-siblings, Me and Megan were close but not so much for me and Damon [He didn't really like me.. oh well, I try to be friendly]. I do not own a pet. I have this sword though and it can change into a spear or a dagger, it's pretty sweet. I do have powers such as telling you the best battlefield route, what your fears are and showing you your fears. Oh, I am also really good at skateboarding, motorbiking, parkour, videogaming, y'know that boyish stuff. [Am I done? because I am meant to be doing this parkour competition with my mates, man it's gonna be epic...] Okay, well bye guys! ~~ There we had my amazing Quin. He is the very boy-ish type of boy. He's daring, adventurous, bold, ambitious, over-confident, impatient and fearless. He can be seen as the jock kind of guy but he is too caught up in his own world to be caring about cliques. He is super approachable but don't keep him back from doing something stupid, no matter how hard you try he won't ever learn his lesson.
    Links:
    Best Friend(s):
    Friends:
    Enemies:
    Fav Sibling:
    Girlfriend:
    Threads:
    RP Status:
    2 Left

Name:
    Kanoa Ahyoka
    18, but she was born on a leap year so she's technically 4
    About:
    [Ugh, what do you want? You can't just expect me to be woken up at 10 in the morning and answer some stupid questions...] *sigh* Okay, so yes, my name is Kanoa. I am Hawaiian [oh, hilarious pizza joke there, you can totally see me laughing right now can't you?]. No, I don't want to talk about my past. Okay? Okay. I am a daughter of Dionysus [unfortunately]. I have a heap of powers that I can't be bothered explaining about so next thing. I have a crossbow and two daggers that change to rings. I like to play bass guitar [i] and I do kickboxing [uhm, what do you mean I sing....]. I have my pet ferret named Ace as well. [done? good] ~~ Kanoa, the anti-social of my characters. As you may have noticed she is secretive and defensive oh, and lazy too. Yeah, she has a few trust issues but if you're the right person she could easily warm up to you... Unless you're a guy. She does NOT like guys. She doesn't hate them [well, sorta] she fears them so it's hard for her. Also she smokes, it eases her pain in a way that doesn't involve drugs or alcohol. If you were to meet her she would most likely try her best to avoid you.
    Links:
    Friend(s): OPEN
    Enemie(s): OPEN
    BoyFriend: OPEN
    Threads:
    Flickering flames and Shining stars (Gary)
    RP Status:
    OPEN

Name:
    Matthew (Matt) Jones
    About:
    'Sup? I'm Jones [Indiana Jones] just kidding [that was a horrible joke..] I'm Matt, son of Thanatos, god of death. [Do I have to talk about my life, like seriously is this some kind of therapy thing?] *skips questions* I own a hellhound named Star and fight with two throwing knives and a dagger. Also my ring can turn into a sword. All of them are stygian iron. [you don't need to know why it's on my marriage finger, okay?]. Hmmm, what else..... oh yeah I have the power to slow down someone's death-date.. if you know what I mean.. So, I guess I'm done now! Goodbye, I'm off to get a drink. ~~ My last - and probably my favourite - character is Matt [as he so kindly said.]. He is the person you would think of as the guy who lies a lot, the rebel and the sarcastic. The last two were correct. He can also be very cheeky at times and has been known to be annoying. He's one of the many people who has had a misfortunate past so if you meet him don't spark up many questions.
    Links:
    Friend(s): OPEN
    Enemiy(s): OPEN
    Future Girlfriend: Jia Li (punkademic; Jia Li is quite different to Matt and they are just getting to know each other)
    Threads:
    RP Status:
    OPEN (2 more threads)

Name:
    About:
    Links:
    Threads:
    RP Status:

Last edited by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 2:36 am; edited 80 times in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink. Empty Re: I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.

Post by Milocross 5/2/2014, 2:06 pm

Hey Mar! I'd like to post with Nyssa, if that's okay, with Lewis.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink. Empty Re: I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 4:11 pm

Okay! Where should it be and is it going to be a positive link?
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/2/2014, 4:49 pm

I'd like to RP at the stables, and I'd love for it to be positive
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 4:52 pm

Mmkay then. Do you want to start the topic?
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/2/2014, 6:01 pm

Here you go~ http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18615-noobs#1169294
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 6:32 pm

Posted. :D
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/21/2014, 6:30 pm

I know this is double posting but I just wanna say that I updated :D yyyaaaaaaayy, cheerforupdating!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 8/12/2014, 7:34 pm

I feel like I'm bumping D: But I had a Roman char in mind (<3 my descriptions, right?). He'll probably be like a normal nice dude and stuff, and I'll change his persona/remake his form as plots go along, but anyway, I was going to ask if it would be OKay if him/Charlotte end up together? Like, Charlotte has a huge crush on him and then they meet as friends and he has a crush on her? And then they flirt for a couple topics or so and then she asks him out or vise versa? Thanks.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/12/2014, 8:58 pm

Sure! Charlotte will probably try to make him jealous but flirts with him. It sounds like an awesome idea! :D Do you have any ideas for where?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/13/2014, 9:25 am

Hmmm, well atm don't worry about it because if I do his form (from this current time 9:22 EST), it'll probably take a day or so to get approved, but preferably somewhere quiet? (I figured out a bit of his char depth; he'll be quiet, good at tennis, good at swimming maybe, have an athletic build, can play an instrument (idk which yet), etc.) He won't be open to her completely at first. But if you want to create the topic right now, that'd be good. I don't mind length, I mirror; if you wanna do 8 paras, go ahead, but if you feel like two-liners, that's cool.

EDIT: He was approved and ready. Would you like me to make the topic?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/13/2014, 4:32 pm

Okay! Just post me the link please. :)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/13/2014, 5:21 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19689-meeting-private#1185740

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:41 am