A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Reunions are fun

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Reunions are fun Empty Reunions are fun

Post by sienna 5/1/2014, 10:39 pm

It was mid afternoon as Ana Gardon made her way down the path that led to the lake The gravel crunched beneath her sandals as she walked. She was scanning the horizon for people. Not just any people. Her friends. It had seemed like forever since she last laid eyes on them. For some reason or other, they had all lost contact, drifting into separate worlds. They had all agreed over various methods of communication to meet here, at that exact time. Well, in roughly five minutes. Needless to say, Ana was a bit excited to see everyone. When she reached the shaded waters of the lake, she kicked off her sandals and put her feet into the pond. To her it felt almost perfect sitting there, and when her friends joined her it would be. She hoped they hadn't changed too much. She wouldn't know what to think if Logan showed up with pierced eyebrows, or Emma became a redhead. Honestly, if Logan did have a pierced eyebrow, they couldn't be friends anymore.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Reunions are fun Empty Re: Reunions are fun

Post by tyler oakley 5/3/2014, 6:12 pm

ellie was, needless to say, really, nervous. it had been how many months since she had seen her friends- two? three? it seemed a whole lot longer than that. she took a deep breath. this meet-up between her, ana, emma, possibly louise, and logan was long overdue. she couldn't remember the last time they had all been together. she knew it was going to be terribly awkward, they really should have done it a couple of months before, when they had still seen each other. she hadn't even seen logan in her several-month hiatus.

she touched her newly dyed blonde hair. she had grown rather tired of her punk-rock getup, thinking back to that time period gave her the chills. she grew nostalgic for those times, before everyone drifted apart. she didn't miss her past self, all moody and goth- ew. no more ripped t-shirts and black nail polish for ellie. she tugged on her scarf and shifted uncomfortably standing near the entrance to the lake.

she squinted and saw a blonde girl sitting near the lake. emma? or ana? ana. she was a bit uncertain if she should go and greet her, or would that be awkward? should she wait for someone else to come around... or? she shook her head. "christ, ellie, she's your friend," she said to herself and jogged over to where the small blonde girl sat.

"ana!"

reunions are fun++ellie

robb stark

Post by Guest 5/3/2014, 6:27 pm

Two seventeen year old girls walked down the path towards the lake. It was Emma and Louise Taylor, the twins of Luna. The twins had recently finished the last term of their fancy smancy boarding school up in Los Angeles, and let's say that was the last term Emma every wanted to take there. She was extremely bored with the lack of excitement at school, and she missed her friends. Emma hasnt had a conversation with all of them since they got in a fight at Tahoe. Emma went to Berkley with Logan, but that was different.
    Louise on the other hand hated being back at camp. Sure, she missed her boyfriend and her best friend, Ivory, but the camp gave her and her sister so much stress she couldn't take it. Plus the last thing she wanted to do was talk to those annoying people she had met at this very lake sometime ago. They were all moody and whiny, that's so lame.
    The twins were wearing bikinis, they were going to go swimming. Emma was wearing a red bikini, while Louise wore a blue one. However, Emma was wearing a t shirt as a cover up, she was a bit more conservative than her sister.
    "Ah hell Emma, look who's over there." Louise grumbled. By the shore stood Louise's anti friends, or frenimies whatever.
    Emma grinned wildly. Her friends. Her very best friends in the whole entire world. She hasn't seen them in ages, and it was damn time to see them again. Emma ran down the path, her shoes flying off as she got closer to her friends.
    "Ana! Ellie!" Emma yelled as she rushed into her friends. Louise walked behind her sister frowning.

Elijah Xavier was fashionably late, as a fashionably late person shoul do. Was he screaming like the girls were, no. But he was happy. It has been months since he saw his friends and his girlfriend.
    "Hey Blondie, other Blondie, Louise, Beautiful." He put his arms around Ellie.
    "Where's the little nerdy boy?"
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 5/3/2014, 6:49 pm

When Ana heard Ellie's voice she whipped her head around. "Ellie!" She yelled, getting up to hug her friend. "You look fantasic!" She heard someone else call her name from farther down the path. She looked over to see Emma and Louise heading towards her. Ana almost squealed as she saw her very, very best friend. "My god it really has been way too long! I have to know everything about LA. How was the boarding school? Did you make friends? Please tell me you haven't replaced me or anything." Ana spoke fast. She had been too lonely the past couple months. It was only her and her father. Her dad took her on a tour of the world. Well, a brief tour. They went to London, Paris, Milan, Rome, Greece, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Honestly, she was so glad to be back. She found it so hard to talk to anyone, and no one in Rome speaks latin anymore.
    "Rome was amazing! It was like a really big version of New Rome, but way better. I was so glad I wasn't attacked though. I did see some Lares around, but that was it." It took her a minute before she remembered to breathe.
    Eli came around too. Ana was so happy to see one of her older friends. "Hey Eli!" She said.
    One, Two, Three, Four, Five. There were supposed to be six. Who was missing? It wasn't until Eli mentioned it, that she noticed it was Logan who wasn't here.
    "Yeah, where is Emma's boyfriend?" she asked, turning to Ellie.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/3/2014, 7:37 pm

Ellie smiled and hugged Ana. "Man, I missed you!" Then she looked over her shoulder and saw the twins heading toward them, Emma running. She, too, started to run toward them, and since Emma hugged Ana first, she hugged Louise.

"I even missed you," she said with a grin to Louise.

She ran back over to Emma and enveloped her in a hug. "Emma! Oh, my god, I missed you, I missed all of you!" She didn't care how absolutely bubbly and girly and cliche she sounded, she was really excited. Things weren't awkward as she had predicted them to be.

Ellie broke away from Emma, and saw Eli standing behind the group of hugging teenagers. She smiled and walked over to him, not ran because that would be too clingy and desperate. She had to be cool.

After hugging him, she stood up on her toes. "I missed you." Then, she turned and ran back to the girls. "Where's Logan?"

Logan took a deep breath. Conceal, don't feel, put on a show, he thought, and smiled, thinking of Disney's newest movie. Okay. He jogged over to the group. "Hey!" He hugged everyone, then went to Emma.

"Hi."

Post by Guest 5/3/2014, 7:41 pm

Reunions are fun 206dmhh Reunions are fun 2nibtsiReunions are fun B5m8nm
    Emma laughed taking a seat next to Ana, "Fancy, really really fancy. And there were uniforms ugh god-"
    "I liked the uniforms." Louise butted in. She had put on a pair of athletic shorts, she didn't feel like being in a bikini in front of Emma's friends.
    Emma was elated to be sitting where she met everyone almost a year ago. She never realized how much she loved her friends until  she went to the boarding school. She didn't have many friends there. And the friends she did have were selfish and wanted to be stars or whatever.  Emma wanted to be a engineer so it was weird for her.
    Emma's cheeks turned red when Ana called Logan her boyfriend, "H-He's not-"
    "Honestly don't get me stated on that, Emma has been going on and on about that loser everyday in LA." Louise laughed at her sister. Louise liked LA, but her sister basically ruined it for her.
    Elijah rolled his eyes. All these girls meeting and their already spreading gossip. He looked at Ellie, burrying his head on her shoulder. She looked...different. Not that he was complaining, Ellie was cute either way.
    Emma grinned at Ellie and Eli, this was great. Great great great.
    "Hi." She heard. She looked up at Logan.
    Holy guacamole Emma's stomach did summer saults, "Hi."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/4/2014, 12:10 am

ooc: DO YOU GUYS EVER GET SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND YOU FEEL LIKE SMILING AND HUGGING SOMEONE AND I SAW THE PICTURES OF ELI EMMA AND LOUISE AND IM LIKE I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING AND THE FEELS AND SHIPS AND <333333333333333333333333333333333 also i will post in morning bc i have to wake up at like 5 so nightt if anyone else is awake post
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 5/4/2014, 1:24 am

OOC: Do you mind me joining with Annabel?
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/4/2014, 2:22 pm

ooc: surely i'm fine w/ it but they dont know her that well?? i miss thomasss
    bic:
    Logan, as a normal teenager would say, was fangirling so hard right now. Emma's face when he said hi to her... Let's just say his heart just about melted. He had to play it cool. Play it cool play it cool be cool you are cool cool cool cool, Logan said to himself. He thought about holding her hand but would that be weird? Ugh, this stuff took way too much thinking. But it was worth it, to have Emma and Ana and Ellie and the rest of the group with him. Even Louise, who was mean to him on a daily basis.

Ellie smiled when Eli buried his head into her shoulder. Aww. She pulled away first, and grinned up at the tall, dark-haired boy. She really did miss him, and the rest of her friends. She glanced over at Logan, and saw he was hugging Emma for maybe just a second too long. Her face hurt from all the smiling. "What have you guys been up to? I've been in New York," she said.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/4/2014, 2:31 pm

During my afternoon jogging, I found myself reaching the lake. I shrugged and kept running, keeping my eyes on the ground. That's why I didn"t see the bunch of kids hanging around and fell on a girl, causing her to fall in the water. I stopped running and took out one of my earbuds."Uh... Soryy, didn't see you tthere..."I mumbled awkwardly

OOC: 1) She fell into Louise 2) Thomas is dead and 3) Andrew, his close (whome I just made for the shake of drama) is in another rp

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 2:42 pm

Reunions are fun 206dmhh Reunions are fun 2nibtsi Reunions are fun B5m8nm
    Logan was hugging Emma.
    Repeat, Logan was hugging Emma.
    This was their first physical contact besides holding hands. It's Not like Emma didn't mind hugging, and she doesn't. She was just really happy.

Louise, was not. There was a girl in her lap. A sweaty, stinky, sticky girl in her lap.
    "Oh hell no." She snapped. Louise got up from under her and gave her evil stare number ten, the one she normally reserves for Ellie so you know. She was pissed.
    "You should be sorry. Honestly all these freaks at this run down camp makes me sick. Do you even watch where you're going? Because if you're going to love I this overpopulated camp you might want to keep you head up."
    Louise was borderline yelling, and she had a right to, no one falls on her.

Elijah was laughing a little, he knew Louise before he met Ellie because he was lumped I with super cool popular people. He understood how Louise yells at people and rough now she's on tier one, yelling.
    Louise will probably be threatening the poor girl soon. But it was best if he state quiet and let her finish.

"Lou.."
    Emma said quietly from Logan's shoulder. She gently pulled out of the hug, and stared at her sister.
    How are they even related.

Ooc; Louise falling into the water was semi power playing so I just didn't include it. You can bring I the other character anytime.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/4/2014, 2:52 pm

OOC: Kay kay, sorry. Do you have a posting order or something?
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/4/2014, 4:19 pm

ooc: not really! and dammit thomas you just had to go and die c;
    bic: Ellie did not get an answer to her question, but what happened next was a lot better. She covered her mouth and leaned on Eli to hide her giggles. She definitely did not want Louise to give her the look she gave the girl, nothing was going to ruin this day for her. But she felt bad for the girl, and, being the incredibly caring and kind girl she is (ha ha ha, not), she spoke up.

"It's okay, she's usually like this," she said to the girl, and smiled. "She just had two servings of b*tch flakes for breakfast." She literally cringed at her terrible joke. "Ignore that, please, everyone."

Logan watched the whole scene unfold and smirked at Ellie's attempt at a joke. "Admit it, Ellie, your dream of being a comedian is a bit far-fetched." His sister scowled at him, and he just rolled his eyes. "I only speak the truth."

ooc: christ that was cheesy and terrible
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 5/4/2014, 11:41 pm

Ana sighed at Louise's outburst, "Alright, Louise, time to take a chill pill." Normally Ana knew better than to mess with Louise, unless you wanted to get yelled at accompanied with nasty glares for the rest of your life. But, it wasn't the girl's fault that she collided with the meanest girl at camp. Ana turned to the girl that had, literally, fallen into their conversation. "You okay?" She asked, extending her hand, "that was quite a fall."

OOC: I apologize for the briefness of the post.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/5/2014, 12:23 am

"I'm fine, thanks"I smiled politely at the girl who asked before giving a grin at the other girl, next to the tall, dark-haired dude."And, I actually found your joke funny. But I believe this lady here"I coughed at that point" was just born to be like that."I shrugged before turning to said girl."As for you. Louise, right? Well, I'd advise you to be more careful with that pretty little mouth. Who knows what will happen to you in your sleep?"I asked with mock inocense

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 7:59 pm

Reunions are fun 2czorc8 Reunions are fun 15x79j4Reunions are fun 11j509e

Louise was mad. Furious even.
    First, Louise was dragged here by her sister, thinking she was just going swimming. But nooo, she had to go and meet with people she actually could not stand.  And then right when she finds herself enjoying these idiots, some stupid girl comes in and lands on her.
    Honestly, she probably could've beat the girl up, she was that small. But Louise was a lady, sort of.
    More of a lady than Ellie, Ana, and Emma combined.
    But before Louise could say anything that would potentially get her in a lawsuit, Emma rose and held Louise back.

"Please Louise, not here." The seventeen year old begged.
    "B****," Louise snarled, "I swear to Jupiter Ellie I was actually trying to be nice to you, but you and that dumb sh*t over there are driving me insane."
    Louise arched over to Ellie, but Eli held onto his girlfriend's arm.
    Louise was violent, Eli and Emma knew that. But when Louise gets ticked off she's on a b**chy girl rampage.
    Emma cowered behind  Logan.
    All she wanted was a nice day with her friends. Was it the girls fault for falling on her sister? No, but it would've been nice if she was looking where she was running.
    Was it Louise's fault for snapping at the girl? No, but Louise shouldn't have been so rude.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/6/2014, 12:13 am

I rolled my eyes and sighed."Geez, calm down a little, will you? You are more hysterical than Hysteria herself. Are you sure that's not your mother?"I smirked and turned to the other girl."It's alright, let her do what she wants. Dogs that bark dom't bite"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/6/2014, 11:57 pm

Ellie pressed her lips together in a straight line. Louise was not going to ruin this day. Neither was that girl, nor Ellie's terrible joke that she really shouldn't have said. But what's done is done, right? She moved her arm so that she and Eli were holding hands, and even though she was the one holding his hand first, butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she had a nostalgic thought about the first time she and Eli met. She had been in her bunk, pigging out on Hershey's, and he came in. "Hello lowlifes," she heard his voice in her head and she almost smiled.

But she couldn't smile, couldn't show weakness, because Louise might strike at any time- what was she thinking? Louise wasn't some sort of crazed war general, she was a normal girl, Ellie's sort-of-friend at times.

"Look, Louise," she said after taking a deep breath. "I don't know what I ever did to you, or her, for this matter," she gestured to the girl who had run into Ellie's "frenemy", "but I think you're overreacting, and I'm really trying to act like a civilized adult, even though it's like six months till I'm actually one, and this is kinda supposed to be the best day ever because reunions! Yay! But, anyway, I'm trying not to make you upset and I don't want this day to be ruined because of anyone's stupid actions- I'm not saying just yours, all of ours." She took a breath. "I think I speak for all of us?" she said in a questioning tone.

ooc: okay

Post by Guest 5/7/2014, 6:56 pm

Reunions are fun 206dmhh Reunions are fun 2nibtsi Reunions are fun B5m8nm
    Eli held on to Ellie, looking at his friends,
    "If some girl just ran into you, ten bucks says it would be World Star over here, Ellie."
    He shrugged. Eli speaked the truth, all these girls would've been having a fit if someone knocked into them.
    It just so happened that it was Louise, and everyone knows Louise likes to be dramatic.

Eli turned to the girl who had not said any peice of information about her. Just mostly obnoxious comments.
    He smiled his award winning smile and said,
    "Look, you seem awfully nice and all, but no offense but we were kinda in the middle of a heart felt reunion. I mean, this is the first time I've seen my girlfriend in months. And we all know Romeo and Juliet over thre have been dieng to see each other, no pun intended. And my girl, Ana went through a lot to plan this out. Not saying this is your fault, or anything, but if you don't mind....."
    He gestured to the other side of the beach. He didn't want to plain out say leave.
    That's rude.
    And Eli doesn't do rude.
    Anymore at least.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/7/2014, 8:03 pm

My eyes widened as the guy spoke and I lowered my gaze to the ground."Right. Um, sorry again. For interrupting. I'll be on my way"I smiled at them politely and put my earbuds back on before giving them a small wave annd running away
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/13/2014, 2:31 pm

ooc- NO OKAY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT THIS IS COMING BACK
    WE NEED CONFLICT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content