A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

A walk through my mind

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

A walk through my mind Empty A walk through my mind

Post by Holly 5/7/2014, 5:21 pm

Ace walked throughout the demigod camp, her bright Nike sneakers hitting the cobblestone pathway with each step as she made her way towards the cabin courtyard. Her mindset was of Andria, and that is what she would answer to currently; Eliza and Charlotte meant nothing at the current moment in time...not that time existed anyways. She smiled to herself as she messed with her blonde hair, letting the long, shiny strands fall down in a straight wave to her hips. Her blue eyes sparkled as the radiant chariot of Apollo blazed above them, spreading the warmth of spring across the Long Island camp.

Her pressed shirt clung to her skin, the orange color showing that of the camp; it's logo emblazoned in black across the front. It was quite humid, and already the child of Harmonia could feel beads of sweat drip down her forehead in invisible channels in her lovely face. She was glad not to have work make up today, for it would have smeared and made her look absolutely dreadful; not to mention a target for the children of Aphrodite. So, she therefore let her natural radiance be her charm as she messed with the amulet of a music note around her neck, admiring the weight and feel of the silver, which was mixed with another metal to prevent it from tarnishing when exposed to air. She grinned, book under her arm that contained several biographies of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, and Vivaldi...not to mention one about Handel.

Andria loved classical music, it was well known, and had a brilliant sound that made ears that could hear it very happy. She hated modern music though...how could saying the same thing over and over for three minutes be considered music?! It just didn't make sense to the girl. Deep inside she could feel her other personalities; Eliza raging to pounce on any negative emotion, while Charlotte remained quiet to wait her turn...though Andria hoped she would be Andria throughout the day, and nothing bad would happen.

A walk through my mind Empty Re: A walk through my mind

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 4:08 am

Matthew stalked through the cabin courtyard, his loose black jeans hanging over his black Converse shoes with his hands in his hoodie pocket, listening to symphony #9 remix by an unpopular New Orleans band. His eyes flashed around the courtyard and saw a girl-maybe 16 or so-with a bunch of books under her arm. He slowly circled the outside of the courtyard to see what they were and squibbed his eyes from afar. Classical music composer biographies. His eyes flashed over each if the books. Dang, she had the works. It was bright and muggy outside in the summer heat, but Matthew was used to it. He would take swamp tours 7 days a week back in New Orleans, and it was no different in a day like this. A light head of sweat formed on his brow as he decided to pull out a few books of his-mostly some unpopular mystery books or something. Matthew sat on the edge of a broken fountain and read quietly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 4:28 am

Andria continued her walk through the cabin courtyard towards her cabin when suddenly she tripped and fell, her books flying everywhere and causing her to fall to the floor with a grunt. She had spent nearly six hours gathering all those books and now the pages would be dirty, tornX or otherwise ddamaged from her fall. Quickly, the child of eris stood and brushed herself off, blonde hair in a mess around her face as it flew around with each motion of her slim body.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 4:33 am

Matthew hopped off the edge if the fountain and headed over to the girl. He began to pick up the books, one by one until they were all stacked neatly in his arms. "I believe these are your books?" He asked her. "Hi, my name's Matthew, a son of Acheron." he said and balanced the books on his left hand and held out his right to shake.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 4:38 am

She smiled lightly at him. "Andria, child of Eris" she told him as she picked up her books and put them under her arm. "Nice to meet you" she added with a little grin.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 4:41 am

Mathew handed her the books. "Hello Andria. Nice to meet you too." He replied and smiled. "I see you're a fan of classical music."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 4:44 am

Andria shook her head and smiled. "I am not what you call a 'fan' I am a lover of classical music, it is so much better than the music of today" the blonde told her.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 4:54 am

"Ah, I see. But I can disagree with that. I personally think that classical music is one of the greatest types of music. On the other hand, modern music-something like "sail" by Awolnation- can take you off your feet. It's just, the beauty of all that coming out of one person's mind, onto a computer and then millions of people listening repeatedly to it, it's just amazing."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 5:03 am

Andria smiled and shrugged. "Every person has their own opinion" She told him with a grin. She then set her books down on the side of the fountain and yawned.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:05 am

"Yup. And what do you me a by 'modern'? Like, all music from the 21st century? Or techno music?" He asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 5:09 am

"Any ad all music since the introduction of electrical instruments. " she told him with a smile as she eu bed her arms lightly before picking up one of the books.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:11 am

"Okay. I personally always wanted to play the cello, but then I went for bassoon instead. I was convinced I could get an easier scholarship with a bassoon. Look how that would've helped me." He said glumly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 5:20 am

"What do you mean?" Andria asked

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:24 am

"Well I can't use a scholarship here, can I?" He asked obviously. " and I don't want to go back out there again. I was out on the streets for too long and it brings back bad memories to get outside of the camp border."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 5:34 am

Andria frowned as she heard him say such things. "Well, at least you've found shelter here at camp...like I and every other camper has. It's really a miracle that all of us would make it here even after such horrible or brilliant pasts...take it all away and we are equals." Andria told him as she looked him over with her blue eyes, dazzling like sapphires. Her blonde hair was still a mess from her fall, which she quickly tried to straighten up with her pale hands but could not.

"I apologize for my appearance, I must look horrible after my fall...my hair is a mess and my clothes stains a little" With an inward grin she was curious of her acting of mimicking and how effectively it would work...she was attempting to be a child of love.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:39 am

Matthew laughed a cold chuckle. "Equal? No, nobody is equal to anybody. There is always rich and poor, lucky and unlucky, smart and dumb, cute and ugly. Nobody is equal, will be equal or ever has been equal. So what we have the same rights. We would have the same things. The same names. The same gender. This is why there are differences in life." He said coldly.

"It's fine. Happens to me all the time." Matthew said nonchalantly. Nope. Not falling into any relationships today. He thought to himself.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 5:56 am

Andria simply remained quiet, not one like Eliza who would have already killed this boy. Luckily she was just Andria though from an unknown wave of negative emotions she could feel her growing stronger and could sense the power of her evil side growing.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:57 am

" so where do you come from?" He asked, the cold tone fading from his voice slowly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 6:14 am

"Tripoli" she muttered after a second.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 6:16 am

"That's in Libya, right?" He asked. "I'm from New Orleans"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 6:22 am

"Yes it's from Libya....and that's cool! I've never been to New Orleans"

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 7:33 am

"Yeah New Orleans was pretty cool. There was a voodoo shop every corner you turned. What could you do in libya?" He asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 12:47 pm

Andria looked down, not wanting to answer such a question. Did he not realize the fighting that had happened? The air strikes! She had lost her father to the war! Andria looked at her hands; which were shaking and she could tell that she wa losing it. Deep down she could feel Eliza prying her control away, feeding off the painful memories of tripoli and the effects of the war.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 3:41 pm

"Are you all right? You're.....shaking. Was it something I said?" He asked guiltily.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 4:18 pm

"I'm alright...it's nothing" Andria whispered before straightening herself up and clearing her throat. "So....how long have you been at camp?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 4:16 am