A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

One time rp

One time rp Empty One time rp

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 11:28 am

Ok, so some of the rps I started quite a while ago are now ending, and I'm getting less and less emails. I think April has been my favorite month I've ever been on the site, because I had multiple rps and the Easter egg hunt was going on. I'd like to have a big rp, with 2-5 other people if possible, and this is where to start. Here are my characters.

Matthew is my first character(obviously based off of me). He's not that big in social stuff and is awkward around girls. But he's awkward around boys too. Just the people who seem awkward to him. He is a son of Acheron, the god of pain and has bad *ss powers and a Stygian iron bow with a magical quiver of Stygian iron arrows. He loves archery and hanging out in the woods.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Girlfriend
    Favorite sibling
    Worst Enemy
    Current status-free to rp

Anna is the second newest addition to my wonderful characters. She is a daughter if Chione(obviously)but instead of the cold, harsh, wintery side of Chione's spheres of power, she is a more playful and easygoing person, reflecting Chione's fun side. She doesn't have any REAL powers but she has about a gallon in m^3 snow that she can choose to mess around with and manipulate. She is roman. And that's Anna.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Boyfriend
    Favorite sibling
    Worst Enemy

Petra is by far one of my favorite characters(they all are, really) just for the fact that I was learning about South Africa in school at the time, she has assassins creed hidden blades, and I named her after a character in Enders Game. She doe at really have a default emotion, she reflects other peoples attitudes. This is due to her being a daughter of Harmonia.
    EDIT- Petra just received her mother's gift-a celestial bronze hylian shield and master sword!
    Links-
    Best friend- Acacia (Marceline)
    Boyfriend
    Favorite sibling
    Worst Enemy

Stella. Stella Stella Stella. She is the first and last Asterai in the entire camp. She has a good heart and loves everyone. An Asterai is the proper term for a star nymph, and she loves watching he stars in her treehouse in the forest. She is in the favorites section of my characters and I love to rp with her. That's Stella.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Boyfriend(semihumans only)
    No possible favorite sibling-(I have the first and last star nymph due to the fact that after I made her form, Morgan approved it, but banned any further Asterai. Sorry!)
    Worst Enemy-maybe Victoria(Morgan Landry) but I'm not sure yet

Here is johnathan. Johnathan is technically supposed to be based off my best friend, johnathan, but their personalities don't mix well. Johantaun is very antisocial, but he promised himself he would try harder to make new friends. He is a son of Thanatos and had a long Stygian iron scythe. That's johnathan
    Links-
    Best friend
    Girlfriend
    Favorite sibling- Zach(Jules_Mcguelz)
    Worst Enemy
    Current status-

okay, Harvey is my newest addition to my characters.  He is now available to rp, so start posting! He is my 5 year old son of Hecate, made almost entirely by Marceline(thanks Marci!). He is energetic and playful but at times his temper is short, and with his powers, I'd rather you not get on his bad side. He has a few powers, but since he's so young at the moment, he can only control the mist and levitate objects. He has a sword that turns into a dagger at nightfall, sword at sunrise(etc). That's really all I can say at the moment. So that's Harvey.  
    Links-
    Best friend
    Favorite sibling
    He's too young to have a girlfriend
    Worst Enemy
    Current status-open to rp

I copied and pasted that from my other rp invite, and there it is.
    Where and who to use are your choice;I'm not picky except for one thing-I'm using Matthew and harvey(half and half), which means we have to use Greek characters.
    The deadline to post back here is the 15th, one week from now. (That's also when I'll start the rp)
    Also-I'll add a poll when I get suggestions of where we'll rp, same deadline as for posting back.
    Thank you!
    Happy rping!
    Have a nice day!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

One time rp Empty Re: One time rp

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 1:00 pm

Hey there. I know it's way after the deadline, but, I was hoping you still want an rp?

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 1:04 pm

Yeah, sure!
    (The deadline was only for when the deadline counted, so you're fine XD)
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 1:05 pm

Uh... Okay! Is Harvey free?

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 1:12 pm

Sure! Who do you want to use and where?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 1:14 pm

I was thinking about Layla. I haven't used her yet and they could build a mother-son/sister-brother relationship so she can learn to trust again. Is that okay with you? And, you can pick the place, I don't mind

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 1:17 pm

Sure, that would be great!
    How about the deadly forest?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 1:19 pm

Sounds fantastic. Would you like to make the topic?

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 1:34 pm

Sure! Here it is!
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18879-trust-who-you-know-and-know-who-you-trust#1173855

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:25 am