A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chariot Racing Without The Chariots

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Chariot Racing Without The Chariots Empty Chariot Racing Without The Chariots

Post by jake. 5/17/2014, 2:04 am

Chariot Racing Without The Chariots Tumblr_m954dgODRp1rv240t
    -----

Virginia sat on the racing track, feeling a bit miserable. Today it was a bit rainy, and fog crept along the chariot track. Virgnia had been practicing archery earlier on, and she was indeed exhausted from all the non-stop shooting. She preferred Throwing knives or using her whip, which was indeed strapped to her side. She focused once more, making a gust of wind pick up. The wind blew the leaves into a small swirl, and she made it stop momentarily after that, she did not want to waste her powers, after all. She was feeling good today, all though she preferred sunny days at Camp over the slightly it-is-gonna-rain type of days.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Chariot Racing Without The Chariots Empty Re: Chariot Racing Without The Chariots

Post by Kevin 5/17/2014, 2:15 am

Vincent was busy furiously scribbling notes down on his notepad. He enjoyed the rare days like today, though really didn't get out much, besides when he was doing research. He seemed to always be doing his research, but he liked it. Today he was simply taking notes on how well the few chariots on the track actually raced in this kind of weather. Fairly well. Vincent noted and continued writing. He furrowed his brow and looked up as he felt the wind pick up unnaturally. Vincent looked around and soon spotted a girl, pursing his lips. Perhaps it was her but Vincent couldn't be completely sure without asking. He debated asking her but then shook his head and went back to his notes. Soon after, he actually found himself bored with his note-taking. Vincent glanced over at the girl again and stood up, only to sit back down next to her. "Uh.. hello, ma'am. I'm Vincent. You see, I'm doing a bit of research here and just wanted to know if you were the one responsible for the sudden wind pick-up. I mean... I don't mind or anything, I'm just curious and that's um... all." Vincent said, getting flustered towards the end. Needless to say, his social skills weren't the best.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Chariot Racing Without The Chariots Empty Re: Chariot Racing Without The Chariots

Post by jake. 5/17/2014, 2:21 am

-----

Virginia looked up at the boy. He was handsome, all right. Maybe a bit nerdy, but handome. She smiled politely. "Yes, sir that was indeed me." She said, nodding whilst she let the words slip out of her mouth slowly. "I'm a daughter of Shu, the egyptian air god. I have many more powers." She said and chuckled, taking his hand in a friendly sort of way. "If you are intrested in seeing them, you may." She said and smiled once more. He seemed a bit socially awkward, but she didn't mind. She liked company, and this boy seemed perfect right now.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Post by Kevin 5/18/2014, 1:05 am

"Ah, so I suspected. Thank you for providing with such information. I just needed it to rule out the wind factor in my studies. It was kind of throwing me off... Not that you should... um... feel sorry? I mean, you didn't know and um... I'm sorry. Well, I'm not Sorry, but I'm sorry." Vincent said nervously, flashing a small grin of the same emotion. "I mean... um... I think I already said I was Vincent but I don't remember catching your name, daughter of Shu... I'm a son of Euphrosyne... The Greek goddess of happiness... I don't have any powers but I enjoy being happy... And apparently embarrassing myself, given that's um... All I seem to be doing." He said, voice faltering and shaking in certain places, though he managed to keep a bit calmer. Vincent accidentally blushed as the girl took his hand and glanced away, wondering if he should take his hand back of just... let her have it? He shrugged at the offer to see more of her powers. "You don't have to and I don't mind either way. If you want to show them then that's fine. I'll be eagerly taking notes. But if not, then that's also fine and I just um... won't take notes, I guess. I like taking notes." Vincent managed to say with a bit more confidence, blushing less and giving more of a not-embarrassed grin.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/18/2014, 2:10 am

-----

Virginia grinned as Vincent seemed so embarressed. "My name," She began, "Is Virginia Jadelynn McDonald, but I'd like you to call me Jade, Vincent." She said and smiled. Then she made spheres of air appear, and she started juggling with them. She then threw them at a tree, and all three of them exploded. "I have many more powers, believe me. But maybe I could show you the others later on, if you like." She said and flashed him a polite little smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 4:10 am