A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Training with my half-siblings.

John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

Training with my half-siblings. Empty Training with my half-siblings.

Post by John Samarintos 5/17/2014, 1:59 pm

Ramses walked into the arena. He had a buzz-cut and his hair was dark black, his eyes were piercing red. Though he was wearing contacts. He was 6,2 and very muscular, a typical Ares child, somewhat.. He was wearing a bulletproof vest over a white muscle shirt and he had black sunglasses on. He had a pen clipped onto the muscle shirt as if about to write something down. 2 katana's were strapped to his back, held by a rope which was literally on fire.

He had 2 bullets sticking out of the pockets of the bulletproof vest as if looking for a fight. His red eyes pierced through the sunglasses as if there were no shades right in his sockets. Ramses' German Shepard(Named Spectre.) was walking beside him. The dog had very sharp teeth, as Ramses sharpened them every day. Ramses heard Spectre talk to him. "So what are we doing here boss?" Spectre asked quite questioningly.

Ramses glanced back at Spectre "We are here to train, Spectre." Ramses said as if it was obvious. "Apparently it's training with the Ares' children today. Which happen to be my half-siblings" Ramses explained to Spectre. "Got it boss." Spectre replied as if embarrassed that he didn't know. Ramses quickly took the 2 bullets from where they were in his bulletproof vest and threw them at a target. Mid-air 2 pure red celestial knives pop out of the sockets and went straight through where the heart would be. "Critical hit." Ramses muttered to himself as he walked to pop the knives out of the targets, his dog right beside him.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Training with my half-siblings. Empty Re: Training with my half-siblings.

Post by Brastus 5/17/2014, 2:12 pm

A shrill and piercing laugh was heard across the Arena as a set of clapping hands made an applause. The sound of heavy boots and combat clothes was heard as well. It was Brastus, and he was chuckling in amusement to the demonstration of the guy with the ( adorable) German Shepard. Before he made himself known however, he whistled loudly and his pet, Bull, a black rottweiler with a tanned underbelly came barking at full force inside the Arena and tackled the other dog playfully.

'Nice show kid! Although, I do not like bullets of any sort. Name's Carlos Archadios Caesar Leon, but most call me Brastus Leon, or Brastus. Anyways, you seem tough, but I wonder are you fought?" Said the mysterious man as he walked into the light, revealing a hispanic-looking guy, who stood at least a head over Ramses, with his sky blue eyes glaring down at his scarlet ones, while letting his face turn into a smirk. He was clapping, but stopped for a second. His body was very muscular, but no like a professionl bodybuilder who looked disgusting with all that mess of muscle, he looked like the guy any girl would swoon over. His hair was black as the long leather coat he wore, with his blood-red v-shaped shirt underneath and a dagger-like necklace hanging from his thick neck. To his waist, a belt made out of padlocks was fasten, holding in place the set of black trousers he wore, that had taints of what appeared like dried blood on them, and a set of heavy combat boots. He didn't respond back to the other guy, but he made it perfectly clear that he was not someone who had spent his life living comfortably.

"Bull, come here now. Let's allow these two to at least present themselves, okay buddy." Said Brastus as his loyal dog rushed to his owner's side and allowed itself to stick it's tongue out in enjoyment of meeting another dog.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/17/2014, 2:21 pm

Ramses heard a laugh that bounced across the walls of the arena. Ramses saw as the guy who said he was named Brastus revealed himself. Ramses was usually taller then most people, but this guy was huge. "Wow..." Ramses muttered to himself, his confidence dropping a tiny bit.

"I'm Ramses Andreía.Andreía means Valor in Ancient Greek." Ramses said to the huge muscular guy who was towering over him. Spectre, Ramses' dog rushed up to Brastus' dog even after he said to not and started licking him. "Don't do that Spectre." Ramses said to his dog. "Fine, boss.... I'm just excited that's all." Spectre said as he padded back to his owners side. But, Ramses could still hear their conversation.

"So, I'm guessing your a Son of Ares because you came to the Training Arena at this time." Ramses said. He took his black pen from his muscle shirt and tapped the top of it. A 105cm Pure Red Celestial Blade grew out of it. It was Ramses' broadsword. "So, are we going to train or what?" Ramses asked him. He threw his Broadsword with heavy force into the ground so that his hilt was standing upward. He strapped the bulletproof vest together and it morphed into a suit of Black Celestial Armor around him but with no helm. He picked up his broadsword from the ground and let it drag. There was still a Rope of Fire around his armor, the armor stayed unaffected. The 2 katanas were tucked neatly in the rope.

OOC: You can input what your dog is saying since I can understand it.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/17/2014, 2:28 pm

OOC: John is forbidden from posting in this thread Not John Samarintos though.

"Whoa, whoa whoa, what are ya doing? Don't ya have anny manners. Let's talk first and then I kick your ass ok. So yeah I am a son of that bast@rd, but I am not really proud of it. I see you have a nice sword and armor, for a rookie, but this is what a real armor and sword look like." Said Brastus as he snatched his necklace, smashed it, and materialized his own black, celestial bronze sword in a fury of black flames surrounding his hand until the blade appeared. He then snapped his fingers and allowed his own set of black, demoniccally aesthetic, celestial bronze armor, appeared and strapped itself to Brastus. He removed his horned helmet though and placed his sword down as he sat down and played with his dog for a second.

"You seem like a warrior though. I like seeing gys who are powerful, most of this place's lot are not strong enough to make em get excited, but I love meeting powerful people." Said Brastus as he rubbed his dog's belly.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/17/2014, 7:25 pm

Ramses was on guard until Brastus placed his sword down on and acted as if they were friends. Spectre looked at Ramses when Brastus and his dog started playing "Please boss." Spectre said to Ramses with excitement in his eyes. "Fine...." Ramses said and Spectre leaped over to Brastus and his dog.

"I am a warrior of course." Ramses said, courage in his voice. He threw his sword into the ground so the hilt was facing upward and sat down. "But, now is not a time for fighting it seems." Ramses said unsurely. He touched a red ruby in the middle of the breastplate of the armor and it morphed back into the Bulletproof vest around him. The rope of fire suddenly appeared around the bulletproof vest, the 2 katanas still neatly tucked in. He stomped his boot on the ground and a pure red Celestial Blade came out of a compartment.

Ramses began drawing with the blade in the sand of the arena instead of trying to kill Brastus with it. "So, are you like the powerhouse of this place or something?" Ramses asked Brastus as he looked at him through his shades. "Well since you gave up all your weapons I might give up all mine." Ramses said to Brastus.

Ramses took off his sunglasses and folded the 2 parts inward and it turned into 2 pure red knives. He stuck them in the ground by his sword. Then, Ramses took the 2 katanas off his back and placed them into the ground next to his other weapons. After that, he took the rope of fire from around himself so that it wasn't untangled and it turned into a pure red Celestial short sword. He placed it into the ground next to the katanas. "There." Ramses said. He wasn't going to tell Brastus that he still had his 2 other knives because if he attacked him he wanted to be ready.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2014, 9:24 am

OOC: I remember talking animals being forbidden....

BIC: The air in the kind-of-tunnel that led into the Arena was deliciously refreshing to Chiara, who, despite her being inhabited to hot temperatures, was glad to have some fresh atmosphere. The seventeen-years-old was dressed in a blood-red tank top covering her developed abs with olive camouflage trousers stuffed into big combat boots, a punk leather jacket on her freckled shoulders and a metal-studded belt wrapped around her waist. Her flaming red curls were held back by a strap of black cloth, Corsican fashion. and she had all her weapons with her: her xiphos was at her belt, as were her three throwing knives, she was holding her lance in one hand and her olympic carbon fibre bow was placed on her back, with the quiver on her thigh.

As usual, her facial expression was aggressive and brutal; her angry green eyes, underlined by sooty black eyeliner, were checking the place and she saw two guys talking, their dogs playfully tackling each other. Both were much taller than her, but on the other hand, she was very short with her 1m65. The overfreckled daughter of Ares threw her spear into a dummies neck as she entered the Arena, spilling straw onto the sand, and looked at them. One was Brastus, her half-brother. The other one, she didn't know him.

"Sup, punks," she taunted in her New York accent, walking over to them. "Oh, Brastus, you found your Barbie girl, it seems" Chiara added with a disrespectful grin, jerking her chin at the guy she didn't know.

She liked new guys. Wait, scratch that, she liked bullying new guys. Like she liked to bully everybody who was a wimp, either at Camp or in her school. Chiara was already imagining what she could do; the classical head-in-the-toilets greeting the Ares cabin usually did to noobs? Yeah, sounded fun for a beginning. After that, she'd go to the serious stuff.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/18/2014, 4:39 pm

Ramses saw a girl who was about 1m65 tall, shorter then Ramses. Yet she was acting like she was bigger and had more superiority."Sup, punks," "Oh, Brastus, you found your Barbie girl, it seems" the girl said to them but Brastus in particular. "I'm not anybody's Barbie Girl" Ramses said as he growled at the girl he didn't know.

Ramses stood up and picked up his short sword, he placed it upon his back and it morphed into the rope that was on fire around him. He picked up his broadsword and turned it back into a black pen and put it in his pocket. He stood well over the girl because he was 6,2. His sun-glasses were still on but it didn't hide his red eyes trying to pierce the girl's soul and find out what she was doing here.

"If anybody is, it seems to be you" Ramses said as he aimed a push at the girl, not even waited for her acknowledgement of him doing so.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/18/2014, 6:17 pm

"Will you two idiots stop your b!tching and just make out already? I'm tired of hearing all this argument and frankly, I came here to do battle, not to enjoy the company of others. Now, if we can just stop the dillidaling, can we go back to the task at hand. And dear sister, it's Damian now, remember?" Said Damian as he stood up and walked over to his two sibling and made his armor disappear as he addressed his two other members of his family, by his father's side, and tried to have them stop arguing.

He was frustrated over the fact that his sister only made people angry, while he tried to clam people down, well outside of battle that is. To a certain extent he had grown accustomed to Chaira's insults and her ways, so it didn't bother him, but it greatly annoyed him when people began to flap their lips like they actually knew what they were doing.

"Ramses, I suggest you don't get in the middle of me and my sister, we have a certain…past don't we Chiara? Now, I don't want to cause any more trouble than you bring, but I for one just want to grab my sword and slice something up now." Bellowed Damian as he crossed his arms and glared at his siblings with his daunting and wrathful blue eyes, which by this point resembled more violet than blue due to his rage rising up as he spoke.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2014, 3:28 pm

"Oh, shut it, Brastus," Chiara snapped as he said it was Damian now.

She had growled at the guy who had pushed her and stepped to grab the neckline of his shirt.

"If you f*ck with me, I'll stick your fist so hard up your *ss that you'll be able to scratch the inside of your neck, is that clear, d*ckface?" she aggressively said before letting him go. "And if you think you impress me with your height, then you're as dumb as your own c*nt."

With that she stepped away, her green eyes flashing anger, before an insolent smirk twisted her thin lips, digging dimples into her overfreckled face.

"So, babe, wanna dance?" she asked, unsheathing her black-painted xiphos. "I'm inviting ya."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/21/2014, 4:43 pm

"If you f*ck with me, I'll stick your fist so hard up your *ss that you'll be able to scratch the inside of your neck, is that clear, d*ckface?" the girl had said. "It's pretty clear that if you keep threatening me like that then I'm going to have to stick my sword up your *ss." Ramses said confidently

Ramses made his bulletproof vest strapped and it turned into a black suit of armor around him. He took his black pen and clicked the top, it morphing into a Pure Red Broadsword. "I accept your invitation with pleasure." Ramses said as he snarled.

Ramses threw his Broadsword into the ground and took the Rope of Fire from around himself and it turned into a Pure Red Celestial Short Sword. "I'll fight you with my lower-case weapons just in case I might hurt you." Ramses said as he smirked. He jumped towards her with his sword leading the way.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2014, 4:50 pm

"Who do you even think you are, you Aphrodite kid? Some kind of war lord? Let me tell you one or two things, kiddo, I fought battles, I defended Manhattan and this Camp, I went on combat missions, if I and the others hadn't been there, your sorry *ss wouldn't be wasting space here right now," she mocked. "Keep your pathetic threats for your second grade mates, wipe that milk you have off your chin, and get over here so I can kick your useless butt back to whatever sh*thole you come from."

With that, she made her Myrmidon shield unfold, and twirled Deine, her xiphos, in her hand. As he lunged at her, she leaned backwards extremely, then straightened back up, aiming a horizontal slice at his legs while directing a strong hit at his ribcage with her heavy shield.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/21/2014, 5:06 pm

Ramses blocked the slice at his legs, and then leaned backward from her shield hit. "I'm going to wipe your sh*itty *ss off this Earth." Ramses said to the girl as he growled.

"We all know only f*c*ing wimps use a shield." Ramses said as he threw multiple strikes in the girls direction. He kicked at her after throwing them, hoping to throw her off balance or get her on the ground. "Got anything to say you stupid b*tch?" Ramses asked as they fought.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2014, 5:21 pm

"Oh my gods, that was such a threat, I'm legit shaking over here," Chiara mocked, imitating his voice. "As for shields being for wimps, that's your error number one, sl*t. Shields are weapons like your sword or your spear. You just need to know how to use it. Obviously, you don't."

She blocked and jumped over his stabs, one of them slashing through her camp trousers but not inflicting damage onto her skin. Then, she kicked sand up at his eyes and aimed a slam with her shield held horizontally at his neck, going for his unprotected thigh with her sword.

"By Enyo, you're boring," she disrespectfully said. "Is this actually your fighting style? Jesus. You wouldn't have lasted ten seconds in Manhattan."

Ooc: How long has Ramses been at Camp?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/21/2014, 5:49 pm

"Enough! Behave yourselves will you! F*cking hells what is this some sort of Kindergarden. Can we at least try to get along once?" Asked Damian as he raised his great sword and activated it's flames that arched high until it erupted into an arch of fire around the tip of the claymore.

'Good, I have your attention. Now, as for Chiara's assessment, she is right. A warrior must have as much offense as defense, lest you prefer being cleaved in half by some idiot. I will not let my half-sister fight an arrogant idiot who thinks a shield is non-essential. Therefore, I, Damian Gladius Leon, veteran of the battle of Manhattan and older brother to Chiara, challenge you to a test of mights." Said Damian as he flailed his flaming sword leaving behind small trails of blazing fires. He aimed his sword at Ramses and smirked massively as he looked at Chiara as if telling he rot back off.

"If you have any form of respect for you father, you will not care if I carry out appropriate punishment of this blasphemous maggot." Sternly asserted Damian, not bothering to look at his sister as he kept his deep, almost dark, blue eyes fixated on Ramses. He ordered his dog, Rex to run away as he prepared himself for battle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2014, 6:10 pm

"Ya ain't my father Damian, and I'll beat him to a pulp if I bloody want to," Chiara growled.

She didn't respect any type of authority except those of the gods, and nobody could tell her what to do and what not to do, especially not her siblings. Not even Namir. Then Brastus made flames come up from his sword.

"Oh great, another one boasting with pyro effects," Chiara sighed. "And whatcha mean, you won't let me fight people? I'll fight whomever I freakin' want, kay?" She looked as he challenged Ramses and sighed audibly again. "Sure, fight him, I'll just, you know kill some dummies," she sarcastically said. "Totally what I came for in the first place."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/21/2014, 6:21 pm

"If you prefer, then I will spar with you later. But now let me deal with this foolish ant. Unless, you want to fight me right now." Guessed Damian with a shrug of his shoulders as he directed his attention to her momentarily before forcing a look into his pray. He would not let her get her dirty claws on Ramses for he was his pray alone.

"I can fight you, but leave my pray alone, got it!" Snared Damian as his sword intensified in fire and heat. He then glared at Ramses and smirked at him rudely.

"Are you ready kiddo? Or do you wanna go home and cry to your b!tch mother?" Said Damian as he arrogantly insulted his pray on purpose and smirked with so an air of arrogance that was bigger than his muscles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 2:46 am