A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Meeting New Siblings

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Meeting New Siblings Empty Meeting New Siblings

Post by Marceline 4/13/2014, 1:26 am

I walked into Athena Cabin making my way to my bunk. A double bed with a baby blue and pink duvet with two goose feather pillows. My border collie was curled up on the bottom of my bed. He barked when he saw me then made his way to me before licking my leg. I scratched behind his ear.
    I unsheathed my 2 knives and placed them on my bedside table. I grabbed a book and opened it up to a random page.
    It was about the french history. I was quite interested in things with France.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Meeting New Siblings Empty Re: Meeting New Siblings

Post by Lauren 4/14/2014, 7:30 pm

Rosemary sat on her bed, writing in her journal. The Athena cabin was empty, except for some of the campers pets and another girl, who had actually just arrived and was now reading on her bunk next to hers. She pushed a loose lock of copper blonde hair behind her ear. She quickly snuck looks at the girl which she had never met. She didn't say anything, her shyness choked her words.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/15/2014, 2:47 am

I noticed another girl sitting in the cabin. The girl kept glancing at me so I decided to introduce myself. I placed my book on my duvet.
    "I'm Acacia." I informed her. "What's your name?" I asked kindly. I has been a bit busy these pass few weeks and right now was my only break really.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 4/17/2014, 9:13 pm

Rosemary mentally sighed in relief. At least she was kind. She closed her journal and set it under her pillow.
    "R-Rosemary" She said with a kind smile. She hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her knees.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/17/2014, 10:25 pm

I could tell that Rosemary was a shy girl by the way she stuttered, sat the way she did now. I wanted her to know she could trust me.
    "Nice to meet you, Rosemary." I said to her before placing my hand out to shake hers. If she wasn't shy.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 4/27/2014, 5:01 pm

"N-nice to meet you too" She gave a shy smile. She shook Acacia's hand. She could tell this girl was very kind. And that made Rosemary relax a bit. She had met some big jerks in the past.
    "S-so is that your dog?" She asked Acacia, noticing the border collie on Acacia's Bunk.

OOC: Sorry its been so long, my school has been overloading us with Homework so I have been barely on.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/27/2014, 5:23 pm

I smiled at her. I was glad she could sort of trust me now. "S-so is that your dog?" She asked. I looked at her. "Yeah. His name is Sam." I told her. Sam's ears perked up when he heard his name. I hoped she wasn't afraid of dogs. I let him stay curled on my bed.
    "Do you have any pets?" I asked her.
    OOC: its okay. Sorry for the short post.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/1/2014, 6:27 pm

"No, b-but I wish I did" She replied. She smiled at Sam, he was so cute! It was true, she really did want a pet. But her dad had been allergic, which meant no pets whatsoever. And she hadn't left camp since arriving, so she had no chances to get one of her own.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/1/2014, 6:44 pm

I smiled. I was glad my hubristic streak wasn't shining through today. I was trying hard to make new friends, especially with my siblings. So far I had met Xeos, Petra and Victoria. Only Victoria was a daughter of Athena. I was hopefully setting a good impressionto all of tthem.
    I sat down on the end of her bed, I hoped she didn't mind. She decided to ask her a bit more questions, to know her better.
    "I hope you get one, maybe sometime in the future." I said before a question. "How long have you been at camp for?" I asked her
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/6/2014, 6:57 pm

"A-about a month and a half" Rosemary answered. "You?" Rosemary could feel her ADHD getting bored sitting there, she had started squeezing and squeezing her toes. She made them stop, and ended up playing with a piece of her hair. Twirling it around her finger and pulling it, feeling the satisfactory small pain. Acacia seemed nice enough, and since her only friends were Lily and Victoria, she ached for companionship. But she was afraid of doing the wrong thing, and that's where she drew back.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/10/2014, 1:36 am

Acacia replied with a warm smile. "I have been here for about three years." She pondered slightly on her thoughts. She had been here for that long yet she hadn't tried to go out into the social world, like out and really tried to socialize. Acacia thought it was going good so far. She shook her mind into reality, waiting for Rosemary's reply.

Last edited by Marceline on 5/17/2014, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/14/2014, 4:29 pm

"Wow, you m-must be a pro!" Rosemary exclaimed. She immediately scolded herself for being so rude and loud. What was she thinking? But then again, she almost never exclaimed out loud, especially in front of other people. There was just something about Acacia, something that made her feel like she was safe and protected. Maybe it was her kindness. But nevertheless, Rosemary remained self contained. She had learned the hard way that people can be deceptive.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/15/2014, 4:20 am

Acacia probably blushed very slightly and smiled. "Well, nobody's perfect right?" She said to her sibling. "I have met Victoria, she's very intelligent, a lot of Athena children are. Just different types and levels of intelligence." Acacia added to her reply.
    "Have you met her? Victoria I mean." She asked Rosemary.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/17/2014, 8:39 pm

"Y-yes actually. She, helped me learn how to use a sword" Rosemary responded. "I-I agree she is v-very intelligent. S-sometimes she can even c-confuse her s-siblings!" Rosemary took a gasp of air. She had said that all in one breath. Rosemary continued to twirl her copper blonde hair around her finger, and the yanking had made her head start to ache. Oh well, physical pain was temporary.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/17/2014, 8:52 pm

Acacia smiled at Rosemary. "Yeah, she is." She replied. "So, what are some of your hobbies, talents?" She decided to ask her. Sam jumped off her bed and padded over to her. He looked up at Acacia with brown eyes. "You aren't afraid of dogs are you?" She asked Rosemary.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/26/2014, 12:52 am

"N-no, He's so sweet" Rosemary reassured Acacia. "Um, I um like to write, and draw and read too!" She said all that very quickly. "W-what about you?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/30/2014, 3:10 am

"Okay then." She said, happy that she didn't mind sam. He sat there and looked up at the two talking. "Oh, I like to read and I also have an interest in the stars. I don't quite know why though." Acacia replied to her question.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/31/2014, 10:05 pm

"W-well, the stars a-are really nice. I-It's h-hard not to appreciate them." Rosemary assured her. It was true. Not only were the stars so beautiful, they were so interesting. It amazed Rosemary that the glowing light she saw nightly was light years old, and the star could have even exploded by now and we would never know! Yes, she had to agree with Acacia. Astronomy was quite fascinating.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/20/2014, 12:15 am

Acacia smiled, glad to be getting somewhere with her half sister. "Yeah, they're very astonishing and definitely interesting." She said. "What's your favorite thing about them?" Acacia asked, she hoped that Rosemary thought she wasn't being too pushy.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/23/2014, 1:49 pm

"Oh d-definitely the c-constellations." Rosemary answered, with no hesitation. "I-it a-amazes me that someone made p-pictures out of them. I-I honestly don't s-see how they s-saw a b-bear or scorpion in them." Rosemary finished, returning Acacia's smile.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/27/2014, 11:08 pm

Acacia smiled. "Yeah, it took me a while until I learnt a few constellations; such as saggitarius and Hercules. I guess it just takes alot of focus and patience." She explained to her. She remembered the time he and hher dad had sat in their backyard and stayed there for hours until they finally found a constellation. They had took a photo of the stars and kept it so then they could remember where it was... sort of.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/15/2014, 1:26 pm

"Y-Yeah D-definitely." Rosemary stuttered, understanding deeply. She only knew, maybe eight for that exact reason. Her ADHD and Dyslexic got tired and bored very quickly when she focused so intently. It was one of the things she hated most about herself. She knew she couldn't be the only demigod that had this problem, but he felt so alone in the issue, she didn't feel like it.

ooc; I am so sorry it took so long! If this ever happens again, please please please don't hesitate to PM me about it. Also, I am trying out colors. Cant decide to use it or not.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/15/2014, 1:47 pm

OOC: So I was just checking through the Athena cabin and saw what you said about Victoria and just

Meeting New Siblings ThankYou
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/15/2014, 5:46 pm

Acacia smiled and ran a hand through her brown hair. "So, what do you do in your spare time?" She asked.
    OOC: Morgan> Your welcome :3
    Lauren> it's okay, sorry for the very short post.
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-04-18

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/18/2015, 5:16 pm

"H - Hello?" Jade said as she stammered in, " I- I was told to come here." She stumbled her words. "They - They told me to come here. Something about Athena and, and there was this g-glowing owl over my head." She said crying the words. "I'm just so confused, I mean what is this place, and where am I?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:56 am