A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Might as well be siblings. {Private}

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Might as well be siblings. {Private} Empty Might as well be siblings. {Private}

Post by moriarty 6/20/2014, 9:08 pm

I walked across Temple Hill, to my father's temple. I knew why I felt so at home there. I used to hang out sitting on top of it. I went back there with my notebook and pen in hand. Vaulting onto the roof, I sat and wrote new poems about my experiences, my dad and just life in general. I had a lot of fun in Kentucky with Andrew, but I was done with him after the drama that happened. I needed time to chill out and relax.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Might as well be siblings. {Private} Empty Re: Might as well be siblings. {Private}

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/20/2014, 9:17 pm

Lokana walked into the temple of mars because he had heard that visiting the temple can trigger a God parent's claiming
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Might as well be siblings. {Private} Empty Re: Might as well be siblings. {Private}

Post by moriarty 6/20/2014, 10:45 pm

I noticed a kid around my age walk to the temple. I, wanting to talk to someone my age, jumped down from the roof. I snuck up on him and whispered in his ear, "Hello." I was feeling tricky that day.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/20/2014, 11:03 pm

"Oh Aloha" Lokana said to the young girl."I'm Lokana" Lokana said his green eyes looking vibrant as usuall

Last edited by ThelastsonofArtemis on 6/26/2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/21/2014, 2:37 pm

((How old is Lokana?))

Damn. He wasn't scared. "I'm Cecelia. You can call me Cece." I stuck out my hand for a handshake.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/21/2014, 3:19 pm

(12 about to be 13)

"Ok cece it's nice to meet you or as my Grandmother would say Pleakeki ko Meeki Iou" Lokana said looking at her with his green eyes
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/21/2014, 4:03 pm

I smiled. "Are you Hawaiian by any chance?" He was kinda cute. He had brown hair and big green eyes. "Here, come up and sit with me." I launched myself up to the roof of the temple, and gestured for Lokana to sit next to me.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/21/2014, 4:55 pm

"Yes I am ,well half hawiian" Lokana said as he lept up to sit by her
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/21/2014, 10:05 pm

He came up and sat next to me. I had recently gotten claimed, but I still had the little probatio tablet. "So who's your parent?" He didn't have the tablet, so I assumed he was claimed.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 6:19 am

"I still haven't been claimed " Lokana said sadly looking over at her"Who is yours?" Lokana asked
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/22/2014, 10:14 am

I patted him on the back. "I'm sorry." I patted the roof of the temple gently. "It's Mars. I was surprised when I got claimed. Who do you hope will be yours?" I grinned widely. "Hey, maybe you'll be my brother."
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 10:28 am

"Maybe I will be . I have an older Half-brother named Kekikiilana He was claimed our first month here , he is the son of Bacchus" Lokana said silently hoping for Mars or Apollo to be his godly parent
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/22/2014, 10:37 am

I smiled with interest. "Oh that's really cool! I don't have any siblings. Half or otherwise." I opened my notebook, and started reading some of my old poems. I started to write one.

Up here, on the temple,
    I finally feel at home.
    Claimed and free,
    Ready to fly.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/25/2014, 1:54 pm

Lokana looked over at her "well you might from Mars right?" Lokans asked praying for a sighn of who his parent was
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/25/2014, 2:15 pm

I shrugged. "I mean, on my mortal side." I smiled at Lokana. He was kind of cute. "What do you like to do for fun?"
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/25/2014, 10:33 pm

"i like to surf and read" lokana said shyly
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/25/2014, 11:17 pm

I smiled at him. He seemed to be really shy. "Ok! As you can see, I like to write poems and play piano." I handed him my poetry book, giving him a chance to read some of my poems.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/26/2014, 10:40 pm

"This really good cece" Lokana said being careful to read over a few times

Last edited by ThelastsonofArtemis on 6/27/2014, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/27/2014, 1:28 am

I smiled broadly. "Thank you. I also play piano, but I can't really show you that right now." Lokana was very sweet, but also quite shy. Not me at all. I'm an extrovert, he was obviously very introverted.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/27/2014, 10:49 am

"Well I'm pretty good at sword fighting and surfing actually" Loakana said and then took out his ipod from his pocket and pulled up a  video of him surfing for ceceila to watch

Last edited by ThelastsonofArtemis on 6/29/2014, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/28/2014, 2:49 pm

Cecelia looked at Lokana with a look of admiration. "Really? That's cool. I lived in Kentucky. No surfing there." I watched his video of him surfing. "Oh wow. You're really good."
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/29/2014, 8:31 pm

"Thanks I guess it helped that I grew up in Hawaii, but I wonder how my mom fell in love with god of Wine ,she doesn't even drinjk" Lokaana said kind of going into a trance

Last edited by ThelastsonofArtemis on 6/30/2014, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/29/2014, 10:12 pm

I cocked my head in confusion. "Really? I did not peg you as a Bacchus kid. What cohort?" I noticed he was spacing out, so I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Lokana! You still there buddy?"
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/30/2014, 5:44 pm

"Oh ,sorry I spaced out ,but anyway my brother is a son of Bacchus not me and he is in the 5th cohort , I'm in the Third Cohort" Lokana said in a form of Daze
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/30/2014, 6:00 pm

I nodded. "Oh okay. Who's your dad then, if not Bacchus?" Lokana was spacing out hardcore. "EARTH TO LOKANA. WAKE UP BRO." I took him by the shoulders and shook him just enough to snap him out, but not enough to force him off the roof.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:56 am