A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Fortune cookies from Bejing!

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Fortune cookies from Bejing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fortune cookies from Bejing!

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 4:28 pm

"Anything" Lindia told her and entered one of the roomsX feeling along the walls

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 4:33 pm

Etso looked around the room until she saw a glint of light under a bed. She reached down under it and pulled out a replica of Doctor Who's Sonic Screwdriver. "Would this be one of those special items?" Etso asked and showed the screwdriver to Lindia
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 4:38 pm

Lindia shrugged "perhaps" she tapped the wall and revealed a panel containing a small safe. She pressed her ear to the cold metal and began to listen

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 4:45 pm

"Ooh, a safe! Let's see if this Sonic Screwdriver does what it was meant to do!" She said and pointed the instrument at the safe and pressing the button as the safe door unlocked. "Whoa...... I didn't think that would work." She said in amazement.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 4:46 pm

"Ow..." Lindia rubbed her nose. "You know I had it covered@ she told her before reaching into the safe and examining several papers and large stacks of Chinese money. "Looks like we will have enough to get to California"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 4:48 pm

OOC: how'd she hurt her nose?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 4:49 pm

OOC: when the safe popped open

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 4:56 pm

OOC: oh. Ok.
    BIC: "sorry, but it's my turn. I'm the doctor!" She proclaimed and took the bills from Lindia's hand and danced down the hallway. "Follow me if you ever want to see San Francisco again!" She sang crazily.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 4:59 pm

Lindia rolled her eyes and ignored her, further examining the building. She didn't need a crazy Greek to get her home, she had a friend who was filthy rich. Unfortunately her phone was dead so she couldn't call her, but eh. Walking into another room she went over to a crate and cracked it open.

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 5:02 pm

Etso came back to Lindia. "Fine be that way. I'll just leave without-what's in the crate?" She interrupted herself.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 5:08 pm

Linda pulled out a large sword, then another, then a shield and armor. "Lots of stuff" she grinned and sifted through everything for some things.

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 5:09 pm

"Why do you think they're here?" She asked. "No one except for demigods leaves a crate full of armor and weapons just lying around."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 5:12 pm

Lindia smirked "dead demigods, a bunch of monsters...." Lindia chuckled and pulle out some arrows

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 5:21 pm

Etso also pulled out some arrows and stuffed them into her quiver. "Carbon arrows. They shatter after impact." She stated
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 5:41 pm

Linda glared at her "I'm an archer, I know that"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 5:44 pm

Etso grinned. "And who said you didn't? I was just giving you a recap." She said and fiddled with her new sonic screwdriver. "I wonder who left this here...." She said and trailed off.
    🌚
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 6:01 pm

Lindia approache the door when she heard a hissing noise and gasped, jumping out of the way of a monsters breath.

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 6:04 pm

"Oh god!" Etso yelled and slammed the door shut and used her screwdriver to double lock the door.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 6:30 pm

Lindia snarled "now what?!

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 7:51 pm

"How am I supposed to know?!" She cried as the monster slammed its body against the door.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 8:27 pm

Lindia looked around "follow" she snapped and ran for the othe side of the building.

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 10:19 pm

Etso followed as the monster-a massive cyclops-barged through the door and ran towards them.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 10:22 pm

Lindia ran then ducked into a hallway, looking around for something, anything when she foun it.574!8!( to Etso she smirked "jump out the window, ill take the beast" she said and calmly loaded an arrow

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 10:25 pm

Etso grinned crazily. "My pleasure." She said and shot a grappling arrow across the alley, tied one end to the windowsill and slid down across, breaking the twine and tumbling to the ground. "I'm good!" She called upto Lindia.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 10:30 pm

Lindia faced the door as the cyclops broke into the room, it's breath filling the room. Coughing, Lindia raised her crossbow and fired the sing arrow-a flame arrow into a gas line. Turning quickly she leaped, and as the building exploded she was propelled outward by the heat wave, crashing into a building across the street, through a window. Several screams were heard a moment after Lindia crashed into the building, and it wasn't long until sirens were heard as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 7:44 am