A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Fortune cookies from Bejing!

Fortune cookies from Bejing! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fortune cookies from Bejing!

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 10:36 pm

Etso grinned even more and began scaling the poorly made house that Lindia crashed into and in no time was through the window. "So what next?" She asked Lindia.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 10:39 pm

Lindia groaned, the entire back of her shirt steered off her skin, covered in a large burn as she struggled to get to her feet. After a moment though she collapsed back to her knees and coughed. "We'll....I'm sure I alerted authorities...@ she muttered and looked around at the shocked people. Closing her eyes she snapped her fingers, causing the most to distort what they saw.

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 10:41 pm

Etso dug through her pack and pulled out an ambrosia square and a caprisun pouch full of nectar. "Here," she said "have these, but not too much."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 10:43 pm

"I'm totally out..." She admitted and quickly swallowed the godly food, pushing her out of the house, stumbling after her. "We need a plan"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 10:47 pm

"You got one?" Etso asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 10:59 pm

Lindia stared at her "I just leaped from a burning building. Your turn to plan"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 11:02 pm

"Good point. I'll call a taxi to the airport and we'll go home. Unless there's more adventure awaiting us." She said with a grin.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 11:04 pm

"Do you have a passport?" She asked and slowly easiness her posture. All she had now was her leather jacket, tightly fastened over her torso. "Also, I'm gonna need clothes before going through airport security...my shirt was burnt off, remember?"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 11:07 pm

"Oh yeah, passports. Nope. I don't have one. I say we go back to the labyrinth. It's quick but not very safe. Your choice."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 11:08 pm

"I'm not getting caught, now come on let's find your damn maze"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 11:11 pm

Etso grinned. "I love that damn maze." She said and led the way.
    OOC: I'm tired so I'm gonna rest a while. I'll reply next in like 20 or so minutes.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 11:13 pm

Lindia grumbled and rubbed her arm.

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 6:22 am

Etso looked over to Lindia's arm. "We can find a hospital or something when we get to America." She said and opened the door to the labyrinth, leading the way.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2014, 10:00 am

Lindia eyes widened as she followed "no!'nm nor a hospital!!"

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 3:57 pm

OOC: I have no understanding of what she just said. At all.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2014, 4:20 pm

OOC: she said no hospitals.

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 5:00 pm

OOC: Oh. Ok.
    BIC: "Why no hospitals?" She asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2014, 5:16 pm

"Just no. Now lets get in the damne maze"

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 5:19 pm

"Ok." She said and led the way down into the Labyrinth once more.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2014, 5:25 pm

Lindia followed close behin her

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 6:01 pm

Etso and Lindia walked for about 30 seconds, then she we it's the maze, luckily exiting to the place they came from-sunny San Francisco.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2014, 6:02 pm

Lindia glanced at her "well aren't we lucky...now what?"

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 6:22 pm

"Yup." She said. "I'm guessing this is where we leave. Go back to our own camps. Possibly never see each other again. I had a nice time. Thank you." She said and waved goodbye.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2014, 6:32 pm

Lindia laughed "what, had enough already?"

Post by Guest 5/30/2014, 3:56 pm

Etso turned around. "Nah. About as much as I wanted." She said. "Make sure to have work more nectar and ambrosia. It'll help that arm. You did great on the boat and in Beijing. Nice job. See ya." She said and turned around once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:05 pm