A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nix Oliver - Aristaeus

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Nix Oliver - Aristaeus Empty Nix Oliver - Aristaeus

Post by muse 6/9/2014, 6:12 pm

Name: Nix Esther Oliver, usually called Nix, or Neo by some of her closer friends
    Age: Nix was born a rather hot July 19, 1998, making her currently 16
    Skin Tone: She is slightly tanned, often mistaken for a surfer
    Eye Color: Her eyes are a rather bright shade of green, which people might describe as "fanfiction green"
    Hair Color: Her hair follows a different pattern, a rather boring shade of light brown
    Hair Length: When it isn't tied up, her hair goes about an inch below her shoulders. However, she generally tends to keep her hair up, either in a ponytail or braided.
    Height: She's around 5'0", last time she measured. This makes it sort of hard to see in crowds, so she often gets lost.
    Weight: She ways roughly 95 pounds
    Body Type: She is small and thin, almost to the point that it's unhealthy, even though she eats more than most of the guys at camp.
    Appearance:  She has a scar on her chin from a sledding accident one winter.
    God Parent: Aristaeus
    Mortal Parent: Nix's mother is Camille Oliver, a personable and slightly round woman. She often gave Nix anything she asked for, especially large parties. She's a sharp opposite of Nix, where Nix is quiet and small, Camille is loud and always in the spotlight. She knew that the man she was with was Aristaeus, and he would often bring her little gifts and stories from Olympus. she also knew that eventually she would have to take Nix to Camp Half-Blood.
    Place of Birth: She was born in the rather unexciting state of Kansas, in Lawrence.
    Hometown: Camille quickly moved out of Kansas, bored from the lack of parties. She moved Nix and herself to Boston, where there were more people to gain attention from.
    Last Residence: Her mother moved her to New York City for about a year before Nix went to camp.
    Pets: n/a
    Talents: Nix is a fairly ordinary girl, though she happens to be particularly good at winning card games, and her reflexes are pretty fast. She can also focus even if it's really loud, which is nice.
    Weapon: Nix uses a standard celestial bronze camp sword, which is a little too heavy for her. She generally tries to avoid fights as she can't use the sword very well.
    Personality: Nix is quiet, generally staying out of people's way. At any parties her mother held during her childhood, she would often be at the edge, staying quietly by the food, or sitting in the next room over reading. She tries to be kind, though sometimes she can be obnoxious. Her sense of humor is sort of lacking, she generally misses the joke. She's a bit of a coward, tending to stay in the fields when she should be training.
    Flaws: Her sense of direction is practically nonexistent, and when combined with her short height it's a wonder she can find her way to the dining hall. Due to her lack of bravery, she often skips out on training, and this really adds to her inability to use a sword. She's a bit clingy, if she finds someone she likes she'll rarely ever leave their side.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can summon a small cloud of bees weekly
    Life Before Camp*: Nix lived a nice life before camp, her mother a prominent lawyer by day and a party animal by night. Most every weekend there was some kind of party at Nix's house, so she eventually became accustomed to being around lots of people. When she was little, she just assumed that everyone had people at their house all the time, so she never really brought it up. When she reached the end of middle school, girls would be coming to her asking if she could hold parties for them, which started to annoy her. She slipped into the shadows, avoiding everyone and basically became a loner, refusing to talk to anyone. By her freshman year of high school, her mother decided to move to New York City, which just made the party situation worse. She hid, often finding some excuse not to go to lunch.
    By her fifteenth birthday, Nix was practically begging her mother to send her away from the people, so she did. The next day, Nix was sent off to Camp with no real explanation.
    RP Example*: I shifted the bag on my shoulder, trudging down the hill. Supposedly, this place would "help me prepare for what's coming". I didn't buy it. I think Mom just wanted me out of the house so she could have more parties. Passing a tree, I glanced into the valley below and saw a lot of teenage kids with what looked like weapons. What kind of a camp was this?
    Any notes about your characters: She has a slight Boston accent, which she tries to cover up.
    Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Nix Oliver - Aristaeus Empty Re: Nix Oliver - Aristaeus

Post by Tom 6/10/2014, 10:57 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:55 pm