A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

»Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus«

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

»Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus« Empty »Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus«

Post by jake. 8/5/2014, 1:39 pm

»Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus« Tumblr_mqgolb9N8A1scrtc7o1_500

Name: My name? Oh, sorry. I was just looking at my Homework, sorry. Heh. My name's Marcel. What...my full name? Jeez, you're pretty curious! It's Marcel William Attering.

Age: I'm 17 currently, and my birthdate is the 15 January.

First Person Mode Out.

Eyes:
    Marcel has Deep Brown Eyes. He doesn't find them great or anything. So he just goes by a plain old 'Deep Brown'.

Hair:
    His hair his always perfectly gelled and smooth.

Height: 5 Foot 8.

Body Type: Very Skinny, not much muscle, tall.

Skin Color: Very Pale, almost Ghostly.

God Parent:
    Aristaeus, God Of Bee's/Swarms of Bee's, and Cheese Making. Marcel finds the 'God Of Cheese' a super freaking lame title, but what can you do? Atleast Bee's are one of Marcels favorite animals.

Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Attering wasn't exactly a nice woman, always forcing Marcel to do better. But, all the less, Marcel still loved her. Because, behind the marble facade, Eliza loved her son dearly, and would protect her little 'Birdie' with all of her force. She was unemployed most of the time.

Country of Origin: Cheshire, England. Small Town, Small Country, but full of wonderful-ness and fabolouless-ness. Yeah, you can probs guess that was Marcel said that.

Pets: None. But he can summon and talk to bee's, if that counts.

Talents: Marcel is a great Mathmetician, and he's a super Reader and Writer. He's a great Fashion Designer, but he doesn't like sports at all.  He likes Sowing and all sorts of artsy things, and he's an amazing artist. Better than most people at Camp, if not one of the best.

FABOULOUS

»Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus« Tumblr_mqcmh9GzSP1rp9rjdo2_250

Weapon**: Marcel doesn't fight. Basically at all. If he does have to, he'll use his fists or his CB dagger, which turns into a small bracelet.

Personality:
    Marcel is a cutie-pie, basically. A bit shy, and very, very socially awkward. He has two left feet and never seems to know what to say, unless he's with friends. He can be a bit reckless though, and can get drunk...waaaay too easily.

Flaws: Very Shy, Looks 'Nerdy' which doesn't put him into a great position or popular groups, and has major ADHD (always fiddling)

Abilities:
    Marcel can talk to bees, and he senses a bee colony from 1km away, if there is one in this 1km radius. This may seem weird, but Marcel can tell you the exact name of a cheese if he touches it.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Marcel can summon a swarm of bees usually consisting of 100-150 bees 3 times a day. These aren't harmful, they're just for company. The swarm around Marcel, and he can give them Pollen to make them happy. He needs 40 minutes cooldown.

Marcel can also summon 3 bees at a time, which ARE however harmful, but only if Marcels angry. They just sting, thats all. And yes, afterwards, they die. He can talk to these bees way easier, since they'res less of them. He can only talk to a maximum of 5 bees at a time, and he has to focus on them if he wants to, which makes it talking to one bee in a swarm basically impossible.

Life Before Camp*:
    Marcel had a astoningshly normal life for a demigod. The only difference was that Marcel never seemed to attract monsters, which lead to staying in the schools he got put into. He had great grades, and his mom was quite proud of him. She always pushed him to his limits, and Marcel was so close to breaking down once, but he kept strong. A normal encounter with a Satyr occurred at the age of 12, and Marcel was brought to Camp soon, no complications. He was claimed shortly after.

RP Example*: Marcel sat at his desk, his hair in quite a mess, and his tie undone. It was hanging loosely around his neck, and Marcel sighed loudly. "Homework is annoying." He murmered. His mother was reading a magazine a few metres behind him, and smiled. "What was that, honey?" She asked politely. "Nothing, mum!" He said and rolled his eyes.

Any notes about your characters: He's bisexual, and wears glasses.

»Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus« Tumblr_inline_mr83rs3DzW1qz4rgp
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

»Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus« Empty Re: »Marcel William Atterring :: Son Of Aristaeus«

Post by mabel pines 8/5/2014, 1:52 pm

approved!

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:48 pm