A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus

MischiefMaker
    MischiefMaker

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2014-02-11

Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus Empty Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus

Post by MischiefMaker 2/12/2014, 4:32 pm

Name: Lenard "Lennie" Nowakowski
    Eyes: Bright, amber eyes
    Hair: Light brown, a bit longish and unruly in nature
    Height: 5' 8 1/2"
    Body Type: Wiry, a little slim
    Skin Color: White, lightly freckled
    God Parent: Aristaeus, Greek god of bee-keeping, cheese-making, herding, olive-growing, and hunting
    Mortal Parent: Amelia Nowakowski
    Country of Origin: U.S.A.
    Pets: None, but bees and the occasional livestock are known to follow him sometimes
    Talents: He's quite good at cooking and sneaking about.
    Skills: Good with animals and stealthy
    Weapon**: Just a celestial dagger. Nothing special. He calls it Stinger.
    Personality: Lennie is a rather jovial, humorous boy with a nose for trouble. He is friendly to everyone he meets (even monsters sometimes) and is easygoing. Sometimes, however, he can seem a bit cowardly. Though, if he backs out of fighting, he's usually pulling pranks on the Aphrodite and Ares cabins, which shows his mischievous side if his clumsiness doesn't get the best of him. If anything, Lennie is a very compassionate camper who thinks with his stomach.
    Flaws: Terribly clumsy, tends to trust too much, easily intimidated, awful singer, better at defending than attacking
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Living in a small farming community with his mom, he had a simple life. Although monsters often thought he had a strong scent (kind of like cheese and olives), they left him alone because they weren't entirely sure if he was a demigod. School was fine and quiet, though that was probably because he was home-schooled. At the age of thirteen, he ran into a cyclops while exploring the fields. As it turns out, his cantankerous neighbor was really a satyr and heard his cries for help. After they got out of the situation, Camp Half-Blood was Lennie's new destination.
    RP Example*: Oh. Snap. What was that? My fingers enclosed around Stinger's hilt so tightly that my knuckles hurt. The growling was getting louder, and if I didn't get out of there soon, I'd be dead. And then I'd have to miss dinner, and I really didn't want that. "Cheese stick? Cheese stiiiick!" I winced behind the tree trunk. That's what the monsters tended to call me. Being a son of Aristaeus didn't really help me hide from monsters. To them, I smelled like a Greek delicacy.
    Any notes about your characters: He has never been stung by a bee before. Ever.Lennie can also name every type of cheese.

Last edited by MischiefMaker on 2/12/2014, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus Empty Re: Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus

Post by Christian 2/12/2014, 5:07 pm

I don't understand how his skin color can range from pale to tan.
    MischiefMaker
    MischiefMaker

Female

Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus Empty Re: Lennie Nowakowski, son of Aristaeus

Post by MischiefMaker 2/12/2014, 6:50 pm

In depends how much he's in the sun. For example, if he is in the sun a lot one summer, he'll have a light tan. If indoors most of the time, he'll be a bit more pale. I can change it, though, if that doesn't make sense. Do you want me to?
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/12/2014, 7:07 pm

Sir, Tone and Color are two different things.

Tone refers to pale, tan, etc.

Color Refers to Black, White, etc.
    MischiefMaker
    MischiefMaker

Female

Post by MischiefMaker 2/12/2014, 7:11 pm

Okay, thanks for your input, guys. Sorry for the confusion... I'll change it now. :P
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 2/12/2014, 7:12 pm

It's not a problem.

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:04 am