A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
mabel pines
Marceline
apollogods
beanie
Lauren
Break
Brastus
kayla
Sammy
13 posters

How to Beat a Monkey at Chess

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

How to Beat a Monkey at Chess - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Beat a Monkey at Chess

Post by calvin 1/28/2015, 6:02 pm

AYE ATHENA I'M BACK RP WITH ME LIKE ASAP

I wanna have a link between Mariasonia and Kyra, my daughter or Aeolus, if that's fine with you.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 1/28/2015, 6:37 pm

Removed Athena and added in my DT, FERRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is updated and up to date and fixed and UGH ITS FINALLY READY RP WITH ME GUYS

I'll probably be changing Ari's and Colin's pics cause they're really inaccurate soo

YEAH

Jeremy- Yeah, sure! Mind if we test the waters a bit with an rp first, though, before actually going all gung ho with the link?
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/28/2015, 7:07 pm

Sure, I'm down. Wanna plot, or should we just make a topic?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/31/2015, 8:05 pm

How about Celine and Eden? Celine wears a mask of frigidity when she first meets someone, but she's into a deep talk, so I think they might get along.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 1/31/2015, 8:15 pm

Jeremy- I really don't care, so long as you don't throw some crazy dramatic death monster attack at me ;P So, yeah, go ahead

Poe- Yeah, sure! That sounds great! You wanna plot or anything, or just leave it at that and start a topic?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/31/2015, 8:18 pm

I don't really have the habit of plotting. I just think they could relate easily, assuming it would be a first meet. What do you think?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 1/31/2015, 8:20 pm

Yeah, absolutely! I think it would go great between them!
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/31/2015, 8:22 pm

We could improvise a plot as the conversation goes on. So, would you like me to start posting?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 1/31/2015, 8:24 pm

Yeah, that would be great. I don't care where, by the way, so long as its somewhere away from a ton of other people. Maybe the library or something?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/31/2015, 8:26 pm

Sounds perfect. I will PM you the topic when I'm done, ok?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/3/2015, 7:55 pm

to all the people waiting for a post, im sorry, ive had some issues ive been trying to help a friend overcome. you should be getting posts by friday, likely much sooner, though. Once again, so sorry.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 2/4/2015, 5:01 pm

Okay, um, where should we post?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 7:37 pm

I was wondering if I could post with Colin as Aziza. I have a topic in the Mess Hall started but nobody has posted. I think Colin would be a good first friend for her to make.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/15/2015, 5:54 pm

Okay I'd really really like a link between your Eden and my Carson bc they're roughly the same person; honest and into technology. This could have potential.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/15/2015, 6:03 pm

sorry i sneaked a look at his form im a stalker ik

It could be really interesting, yeah, especially because their personalities are so opposite each other. He seems like a real rebel, while Eden would kind of prefer to just be left alone, but they're also really similar. Yeah, sure! Friendly or romantic or...? I'm thinking having them meet up or something and originally Eden finds him to be a bit of a nuisance, but he kind of grows on her?
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/15/2015, 6:17 pm

its okay i do that too

I was thinking they could start out as friends and eventually start to like each other? Idk. They could like talk computers and stuff.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/15/2015, 6:19 pm

Yeah, okay! I'm chill with that. Only thing is, Eden really doesn't do friends, even if they have crazy hacking skillz. So that might take some definite work as far as warming up to him goes.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/15/2015, 6:26 pm

Okay, cool! Do you wanna plot or is there anywhere specific you'd like to post?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/15/2015, 6:45 pm

Hmm...Eden would probably be somewhere where no one else was, preferably quiet. How about the basement or the ampitheater? As far as plot goes, I've got nothing. We can try winging it, but don't freak if she comes off a bit rude.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/15/2015, 7:12 pm

We could definitely wing it, yeah. I'd prefer the basement over the amphitheater, but I'll let you decide.

Should I start the topic or do you wanna?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/15/2015, 7:15 pm

Basement should be good xD I can start. Sorry, it might be either really long or really short. I'm sick, and for some reason my post length gets out of wack when I'm sick???

I'll post the link here when I finish.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/15/2015, 7:16 pm

Alright, thank you!
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/15/2015, 7:51 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t21953-error-code#1215411

NP!
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 4/15/2015, 8:13 pm

yooooo was up athena (idk what i just did)

we need to have a link between our charries. i don't care what kind of link partially because i too lazy to think up one between our charries so i was hoping for your help please
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/15/2015, 8:21 pm

I DON'T KNOW OMG I DON'T KNOW UMMMM MAYBE SOMETHING WITH XEON AND SOMEONE OR ARI OR GODS IDK ALL UR CHARACTERS ARE SO GREAT HELP ME

when you realize caps lock is on halfway through typing but ur just like screw it and dont turn it off #datcapsdoe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 10:34 pm