A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Faithfully (PRIVATE)

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Faithfully (PRIVATE) Empty Faithfully (PRIVATE)

Post by Aves 7/21/2014, 6:45 am

Faithfully (PRIVATE) 041002-069.
    And being apart
    Ain't easy on this love affair
    Two strangers learn to fall in love again
    I get the joy of rediscovering you
    Oh, girl, you stand by me
    I'm forever yours
    Faithfully

I walk on to Embarcadero Center admiring the fountain, the blocky,water spewing streams of water into the pool below it. I sit on a bench across from the fountain, hearing the distant roar of a jet departing Oakland or San Francisco airport. I put my hands in my hoodie pocket. I play music through my iPod Touch, I recognized the song just couldn’t place a name, Oh well , I thought. I watch the shadows elongate as the sun sinks further toward the hills of San Francisco. I look around for Lindia, I know I arrived about 5-10 minutes early but the time shouldhvae passed by now.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Faithfully (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Faithfully (PRIVATE)

Post by Holly 7/21/2014, 10:04 pm

Lindia was late to the meeting with chance, but it wasn't that late, just about ten minutes or so...and she was dressed to impress, or rather, stand out. The dirty blonde raced along the streets in her car, revving the powerful engine as she stopped besides Chance by the fountain, rolling down the tinted window. She didn't have just some ordinary car either, hell no! Her car matched her style, rebellious, bold, noticeable. A 2013 Corvette, sleek and black as night as she leaned over the door window and let out a whistle to grab Chance's attention. Her usually rough and messy hair had been brushed and shampooed, fresh emerald streaks along the strands as she gave him a little smirk, her hand pulling on the gear shift to switch the car into park, making sure she was out of the road.

As Lindia opened the car door she felt as if she was at a red carpet event, her black high heel touching the pavement with all the stature and grace of a celebrity as she revealed her thin, yet fulfilled frame. She wore a nice black dress, cut at the knee that she had loaned from Laure. She also had a touch if makeup, not a lot, but jus a little to put emphasis on her bright blue eyes. Adding to her dress up, was a hint of her only perfume, the Chanel she had received two years prior.

She wasn't unarmed though, her keychain was tucked into her dress, and if needed it trouble become her sword. Also, she had a vial of a potion, and if it made contact with water it would begin to produce horrible fumes, most of the times used as a diversion, and on the streets of San Fran, you can't be too careful. "What are you staring at?" She asked after a moment.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/21/2014, 11:15 pm

I look up an Lindia, “Hm?” I ask, the realize what she has said, “The structure has always grabbed my attention,” I said not looking at her. I turned my head and looked at her with awe. “You clean up nicely,” He said after it had set in.

I look around, noticing the shadows had gotten longer, “So, what’s for dinner?” I ask, I still hadn’t come up with a good pet name for Lindia. He had been thinking of some but they didn’t fit her, they were crap- Darling, Honey, and Sweetheart- they just didn’t fit he needed to keep thinking, Focus, I told myself.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/21/2014, 11:43 pm

Lindia stepped besides chance, allowing them to appear as a couple to all others, although as far as Lindia knew, Chance was an on and off flirt, he hasn't ever asked her out yet. "Well, it's up to you, the boy usually decides. Steak sounds good, or sushi. And maybe a beer" she chuckled and remembered that she hasn't brought any money. She never used a purse...and she was in a dress with no pockets really, so it was up to chance she guessed.

"Your move though smartypants" she laughed and wrapped her arm around his, balancing with some issues on the black high heels she wore, obviously not used to the footwear.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/22/2014, 1:27 am

I support her with our intertwined arms. “Whoa, you okay?” I ask before she regains her balance, “Never mind.” I say afterwards, “Sushi sounds like the better of the two.” I state after given the options. I look around becoming progressively more nervous the crowd was scaring me. I wipe my free palm on my jeans. “We need to move.” I state. I drag her next to me, quickly.

After we are a safe distance away, I start to calm down. “I know a sushi bar in the area. Or do you want steak?” I ask my voice shaky. The sun had nearly set of the crest of the San Francisco hills
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/22/2014, 10:03 pm

Lindia grinned as she was pulled along, perhaps Chance could make this occasion better than most. "Sushi is fine dude, I love the spicy tuna rolls, or the Philie rolls" she told him as they walked along, Lindia locking her car with her keys from afar before stuffing them into concealment. They walked for about a block before coming to a sushi joint and they stepped in. Turning back to the boy, the blonde grinned "I got this" she whispered before approaching the receptionist.

"konneecheewah, Lindia dess..." She gestured to chance "chance dess. Table for ni, ohnehgigh sheemoss. Dohmoh" She spoke with a smile and the receptionist led the two of them over to a table where she sat down across from him and put her arms on the table before speaking again. "Neehohngoh oh yokoo hahnahsehmahsen" she told him before laughing and translating "I can't speak Japanese well, but I know enough to ask for a table!" She said with a smirk, her hands crossing as she looked around the elegant place. "Although I think I was informal....I can't remember what the difference is"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/22/2014, 10:31 pm

We walk up to the sushi joint. “Okay,” I say as she talks to the hostess, I look around. There weren’t too many people in the restaurant, or at the sushi bar, or milling around outside. I always check around incase the sh*t hit the fan, in any way shape or form.

I look around once more as we sat down, I did a double take when I saw someone in a red flannel shirt, instantly going pale. I look across the table at Lindia, I ask trying to calm myself down. I pick up the menu and look at it briefly before asking. “So what are you getting?”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/22/2014, 11:57 pm

Lonia glanced over the menus and thought about it before looking up an over at him. "California roll, and a spicy tuna. You?" She asked as she sipped her water that had been served to them before they were to order an actual drink.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 12:15 am

I sip my Diet Coda and nod, “I think i’m going to a rainbow roll, to start anyway.” I state. “So how was visiting your mom on olympus?” I ask.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 12:20 am

Linda glanced down and sighed "it was good. Better than I expected actually. I won't ask about you because I heard it all" she told him as she sighed, rubbing her bare arm. "I can understand my mother though, I have a lot to go, and it doesn't help about my nightmares and my father..."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 12:43 am

“Okay” I say feeling instantly embarrassed when she talks about my mother and me. I feel sad when she talks about her dad, and such. I reach across the table and hold her hands, “I’m sorry or dad treated you so poorly, I can relate,” I say my voice catching in my throat. I say the next part quietly so only she can hear me. “My aunt was a heroine addict when I was living with her. She used to beat me and such. Please promise you won’t tell anyone, please, I haven’t even told my dad she relapsed, and abused me.” I plead.

The waiter walks up, “Now what would you like to eat ma’am?” He asks Lindia
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 12:48 am

Lindia was silent, her eyes silent and cold as she withdrew her hands and widowers "you know nothing of what my dad did to me" she told her, giving him a look that they would speak of it later...maybe. Then the waiter came and she looked up at him. "I would like a California and a spicy tuna roll, and a hard cider too. Natural and domestic if you have any" she told him before leaning back in her chair, passing the waiter her menu.

Rubbing her older scars she sighed, looking over at chance as he was asked what he wished to have.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 1:15 am

I look at Lindia, nervous that she was going to shut me out on this forever. I look at her, then the waiter, “I’d like a rainbow roll, please.” I say.

After the waiter leaves I look back at her. “I need you to promise you won’t tell anyone, please,” I plead. “Remember when you blacked out when we were at the club with Laure, what was that all about?” I ask in all seriousness.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 1:20 am

Lindia nodded slowly "I won't tell anyone Chance..." She heard him ask about the other time they had gone clubbing, back when they had first met, or near enough. It took her a moment to think before opening her mouth and replying. "It was a curse I used to have, but I managed to fix it and I'm cursed no longer" she whispered as she looked at the table. "Look, you can't tell anyone about what I say tonight either. I have enough on my plate already with reyna and Octavian"

Lindia looked around the building and then back at chance, keeping her eyes locked on his.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 1:30 am

“Okay,” I say nodding. “I promise, I won’t say anything to anyone, I swear,” I say, my mind wandered for a moment. I cock my head, “ Is that how you how you got the scars too?” I ask looking at her arms. I ponder several thoughts, Did she cut cut up by her dad or what? I ask my self.

The waiter comes back, “Rainbow roll?” He asks, I raise my hand a little. He hands the other plate to Lindia.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 1:35 am

Lindia instantly covered her scars as was about to snap at him to buzz off, the waiter arrived with the food and saved chance from Lindias rage. Slowly she picked up her chopsticks and selected one of the slices of sushi. "No. Those were...just an accident" she bit her tongue, her mental wall strong and tall, it wouldn't be easy for chance to bust his way into her mind or heart, to have her open up more than she had already, which to her was too much. He may know something...he may suspect..
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 1:50 am

I study the cuts for a second or few more, grab a piece of my roll with my fingers and eating it. When I finish, I say, “No, Those appear to be self inflicted,” he state coldly as if he were some cold hearted doctor or something. “Did you cut?” He asked looking her in the eye, my eyes were full of care and understanding.

The waiter came by and I motioned him to move on. I continue looking into her eyes.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 3:26 pm

Lindia laughed lightly, eating another piece of her spicy tuna roll. "Me? Cut? That's preposterous!" She told him, however as she did the emotion slipped. Biting her lip she picked up the glass bottle and pressed it to her lips, drinking the cool cider before placing it back down, her eyes no longer meeting his. After a moment of eating in silence she looked back at him.

"So, did you cut?" She asked after a moment, looking at his wrists. She had no emotion in her voice, and didn't whisper it either. She spoke of it as if it was an everyday subject.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 3:42 pm

I look out the window then back at her, she looker beautiful-no perfect, yet she wasn’t acting like I had witnessed. I open my mouth but nothing came out, it was like a dream Finally I mustered up to say, “Yeah, I do cut.” I say like it was an everyday thing, like she had. I turn my arms to the bottom of my wrists faced skyward, “Not my wrists though. My thighs, I didn’t want anyone to know.” I state.

The waiter comes by a few seconds later, “Is everything tasting okay?” He asks.

“Yeah,” I reply.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 7:13 pm

Lindia nodded at him "yes, it's all fine" she replied and as he left she looked back at him, eating her foo slowly. "Why?" She asked him, her cold eyes on his once more as she asked that question. She wanted to know, for reasons she needed to have and water to have
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/23/2014, 8:13 pm

I look away from her eyes, "Well my aunt who was a dug addict, started to verbibly abusing me and that's when it started, then she started beating me and that's how i deal with the pain," I explain. Looking outside.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 9:29 pm

"Ah. Well I've been through worse" she told him as she finished her first roll of sushi and began to work on the second one as she occasionally glance over at him. "Why did you ask me to come out to the city with you anyways?"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/24/2014, 12:28 am

I look at her, "They have better food, more selection." I say. I eat my roll, nearly finished. I admire how the dress she's wearing looks really god on her and her make up, "Lindia, you look really good." I state out of the blue
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/24/2014, 12:34 am

Lindia flushed quickly and looked down. "Thanks...its not actually my dress, I borrowed it from someone" she told him and smiled a little bit. "You look nice as well you know" She laughed lightly and smiled.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/24/2014, 2:17 am

I look down because i had forgotten what i was wearing. I was wearing a blue plaid shirt and some beige Levi's. I look up and say, "Thanks, alley cat." I say, waiting to see her reaction. I came up with this with what little knowledge i had about her and I felt pretty damn good, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:29 pm