A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lindsey's Bunk

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Lindsey's Bunk  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lindsey's Bunk

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/9/2014, 10:11 am

Lindsey gave Sawyer a knowing look and winked at her playfully. "Oh? Is there some reason why you are tired? A secret reason perhaps? Up all night watching a movie with a boy?" She punched Sawyer lightly in the arm, her eyes glimmering playfully. Lindsey grinned amused greatly by her little joke so far.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/10/2014, 7:39 am

Sawyer rolled her eyes at the redhead. "C'mon Lindsey, you know there's no boy in my life," she grumbled. There was some kind of regret in her emotions, because she knew she was ugly; she saw it in the eyes of the people who watched her, she heard it in the tone of their voice.
    I have a mirror. I know what I look like. I'm not ugly, my physical differences are just too big for your narrow minds. She stood up and went to the table, putting her hand on the wall. Immediately, her work bench unfolded and her armor glided out next to it, fixed on a dummy her size. "I've been working on my armor. Finishing it to deploy into an exoskeleton."

The bench was covered in papers, drawings, bits of metal, calculations, schema papers, some screwdrivers of various sizes, some nuts and bolts, and... a Capri shell.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/11/2014, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/10/2014, 7:47 am

"Oh there is a girl in your life?" Lindsey teased again leaning a little bit closer to her friend, her eyes still bright and playful. "I am sure you will find someone Sawyer it will just take time." She did not have much trouble on the boy front, unlike Sawyer.
    She wished she could help her friend find someone, a boyfriend but it would have to be someone who liked forges and Sawyer's brilliant ideas. Most of her brilliant ideas where completely lost on Lindsey who never mastered the forge, she could use it well enough to repair her equipment but if in doubt she asked Sawyer to repair her things.
    In exchange Lindsey helped Sawyer out whenever she needed it, that was what friends did.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/12/2014, 5:01 am

"I'm as straight as the Washington Monument," Sawyer replied, looking at the papers on her desk. She took the Capri shell and flipped it, catching it again. "Yeah sure. I'll find my prince charming, whenever he moves his butt." She looked at the shell. "I should perhaps go and seek him out. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/12/2014, 5:07 am

"Dang I am sure that leaves many disappointed girls." Lindsey say moving back slightly. "Perhaps you should? Meanwhile I will see if I can find a rope, some ladder and a nice ring for you two..." She whispered the last part quietly. She didn't really mention much about her own love life, Lindsey possessed a few secrets, even from Sawyer.
    She didn't share everything with Sawyer most things but some things Lindsey wasn't sure how to say them, nor certain as to how her best friend would react to them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/12/2014, 8:20 am

"Haha, thank you," she grinned.

The rings part was nice: Lindsey of course knew how much of a romantic Sawyer could be.

"Till then I'll stick to school and mechanics."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/19/2014, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/12/2014, 8:23 am

She laughed. "While you are there I will see if I can capture Prince Charming for you to rescue him" She looked thoughtful for a moment. "How about a pitfall trap with a cake inside? Your Prince Charming likes cake right?" Lindsey inquired looking at Sawyer as if she would know the answer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/19/2014, 4:51 am

"He better," Sawyer said with her deep chuckle. "Cakes, cookies and muffins!"

Did somebody say ambrosia was the food of the gods? No, cupcakes were the food of the gods; at least in Sawyer's opinion.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 5:44 am

"Right perhaps I should check the kitchens to see if I can find you a baker that you might quite like." She teased her friend, Lindsey leant backwards, arching her back as she did so.
    "I know your a big fan of muffins."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/14/2014, 1:13 pm

Lindsey lay on her bed listening to the calming music of Beethoven, his fifth symphony to be precise. Her cabin, yes her cabin well if you wanted to be technical it belonged to her mother. She closed her eyes, her fiery ginger hair braided into one continuous tail, that lay slung over her right shoulder. Lindsey wore her black leggings with ink black denim shorts and a night black sleeveless t-shirt. The excess amount of black made her bright hair stand out starkly, like fire in the inky blackness of night.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/14/2014, 1:25 pm

Falko was coming from a running lesson with the nymphs. A warm shower and a set of fresh clothes later, she had decided to go pay her friend Lindsey a visit so she made her way from the Minor War Gods cabin to the dark, plain Nemesis cabin.

Well, friend.
    Falko had to say she had grown very... fond of Lindsey.
    Okay okay. Whenever she saw her, she wanted to pull her close and give her the steamiest kiss you can possibly imagine. It hadn't taken her long to realize why. She loved how open-minded and honest Lindsey was. She wasn't shallow or vain like a lot of girls Falko knew and hung out with, no, Lindsey was frank but ironically difficult to figure out with her changing loyalties, and that drove Falko crazy.
    And her dark humor. That was really kind of hot.

She had tapped twice on the door but no answer came so she simply stepped in. When she used to be unclaimed, Falko had really wished for Nemesis to be her god parent. She was really galvanized by what the goddess stood for, retribution, rightful punishment, vengeful justice. Hell yeah.
    Falko immediately saw Lindsey laying on her bunk with closed eyes, her luxurious red hair braided over her shoulder, looking ablaze in contrast with all her black clothes. Falko's throat went dry. Lindsey was one hell of a bombshell, even seemingly asleep she looked badass and magnetic. Was it even legal to be that beautiful, she had no idea.
    The Asian daughter of Deimos was dressed in a cute high-waisted purple shorts with a loose white top, two wallet chains, black tights and violet high heels. Her dark hair was swept over her shoulders in soft, freshly washed waves still carrying her shampoo's cherry aroma. She had a wee bit of passion fruit chapstick on her lips, mascara, and lilac eyeliner to underline the champagne highlights of her irises. As for jewelry, Falko had two gun-shaped earrings and punk stacked bracelets on her right arm which made jiggling metallic sounds when she walked.
    She looked at Lindsey... With her eyes closed, her relaxed expression and her head slightly tilted she really did seem asleep. Falko wanted to kiss her. Her gaze retraced the line of nose, the angle of her jaw, the shape of her lips and the attractive slant of her red eyebrows. Was there anything hotter than redheads on this planet?
    But Lindsey, wasn't asleep, she was simply listening to music. Falko gently sat down next to her on the bunk and stroked the tip of her braid with her thumb; she loved its texture.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/14/2014, 2:51 pm

Lindsey heard someone enter but presumed that it was one of her brothers or sisters, neither of which required a response from her. That was until she felt someone stroking her braid. Her eyes flicked open and she saw Falko. Now Lindsey liked Falko something which she kept to herself, not even her best friend knew who she liked... Or how much she liked her.
    "Hey." She said with a smile. "How are you?" She thought Falko to be quite beautiful even without her make up. Lindsey herself never wore any but that was personal choice.

She resisted the urge to push herself up and kiss Falko on the lips, she might not approve. But to hell with that sort of thing, Lindsey pushed herself up and looked her in the eyes. Those deep, warm eyes which looked like the magnificent gemstones. She felt her heart beat faster, Falko was so close and they where alone... But would Falko return the kiss, she felt her mind wander, imagining Falko returning it.
    Yet Lindsey found herself reluctant to initiate it, just in case it wasn't returned. Falko was a good friend, friends were something that Lindsey struggled to make. She didn't want to lose one over mistaken feelings. But... By the gods she wanted Falko to kiss her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/15/2014, 6:01 am

Falko was glad Lindsey didn't give a start. It was probably because they were alone; whenever she was in crowds people would always jump up at one point and go like gasp, where did you come from you scared me. It wasn't even her fault, but she always managed to give a group of people a little fright just by her presence; put that on Deimos's account, whose fear powers focused on crowds, not on individuals.
    Lindsey opened her intense jade green eyes and looked at her, asking how she was doing.

"A wee bit tired, otherwise I'm doing great," she replied still lightly toying with her braid. When she was a bit nervous, her Italian accent was a bit more noticeable than usual. Lindsey had pushed herself up and was looking into her eyes; Falko had unconsciously mirrored that and was kind of leaning forward a bit.
    Um what the Hades am I doing, she thought, straightening up and crossing her legs. She couldn't give herself away like that. Lindsey's eyes were very beautiful. The row of eyelashes framing them just gave them more depth and intensity and why am I even reflecting about that, I should keep the conversation going. But somehow she didn't want to. It felt really good to just sit there and lock eyes with Lindsey and wait a second. Lindsey was kind of leaning forward but in a relaxed way, discretely glancing at Falko's lips... Oh my gods, this is it, isn't it? Oh my gods, oh my gods. Falko had never been attracted to a girl before, well, not that much and she felt really lost and what, is this real or am I just imagining she's into me, whoa.

"I just came to say hi," she told her in a low voice so Nemesis's daughter would have to lean forward a bit more to hear what she was saying; and before she could chicken out, Falko tilted her head to the side and pressed her lips to Lindsey's soft, pale mouth, feeling her heart beat in her throat. No turning back now.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/15/2014, 6:23 am

Lindsey's eyes fluttered shut when Falko kissed her. The action filled her with an electric excitement, she returned the gesture it appeared that Falko felt the same way as she did. Her heart beat quickened, Lindsey prayed that this was not some cruel dream or a wild imagination but reality.
    She wrapped her left arm around Falko's back using her right to keep herself propped up. Lindsey did not want to pull away, she desired only to remain in this tender, warm, loving moment. She wanted to lose herself in this forever.

However, Lindsey needed to breath, so she reluctantly pulled her head back slightly parting their lips her eyes opening, shining brightly. "I... That was nice." She whispered breathlessly, it probably wasn't the best thing to say yet Lindsey really did not want to talk, she was filled with the desire to kill Falko again. They where alone here, no one would mine, no one would care, it would be just them.
    Perfect for such a romantic moment, if spontaneous.

Despite her desire, she held off from kissing Falko again reluctant to initiate the kissing again largely because she did not want to hurt Falko, or cause her reason to leave. Part of her secretly liked the fact that it had been Falko who initiated the kissing, rather than herself. It meant that Falko possessed some feelings for her, so that Lindsey would be hopefully free to reveal her own. Lindsey had been attracted to girls in the past, yet her experience ended there, Falko represented the entirety of the people she had ever kissed. This she put mostly down to the fact that Lindsey at times happened to be rather grim company.

Falko brought something out of her which few others had been able to, a part which not even her closest friends had successfully been able to bring out. By the gods that was amazing, she thought still thrilled by what happened. She bit the edge of her lower lip nervously, longing to kiss Falko again but uncertain as to how to initiate such an undertaking. She felt certain that if she moved too fast it might scare her away.
    But to the underworld with such fears, she kissed Falko on her warm lips deciding to make a move rather than sit awkwardly and wondering what might or may be.

Well whatever happened their friendship would probably change as a result of this.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2014, 6:32 am

That was nice. Falko felt a pang of anguish. Lindsey had kissed her back but all she called the kiss was nice? As far as Falko was concerned, it had literally taken her breath away. Perhaps she wasn't a good kisser? Or perhaps Lindsey wasn't as interested in Deimos's daughter as she was in her?

Falko didn't really know what to reply as her fear right now in this moment turned to adrenaline. Then Lindsey ended the moment of silent staring by kissing her again and this time Falko pulled her even closer. Lindsey's body was warm, strong and feline, she could feel the supple muscles of her back through the fabric of her shirt as she let her lips slide across her mouth, delicately running the tip of her tongue across hers... Heat was rising in her throat, she tilted her head further to the side and breathed in sharply through her nose. Lindsey's lips tasted of lemon. She could feel her soft exhaling on her cheek.
    Not bothering to kick her shoes off, the Italiano-Korean girl tucked her feet under her on the bunk, only briefly breaking the kiss, a hand on her waist.

"Was that better?" she asked, softly biting on her lower lip.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/16/2014, 1:05 pm

Lindsey felt breathless now, she had enjoyed the first kiss but the second had somehow managed to exceed it. Other thoughts crossed her mind now, ones where she wondered if they would be in a relationship, committed to each other and informing their friends and allies. She nodded mutely, unable to find the words on how to describe it too her.
    Eventually she managed to find some words. "So..." Lindsey began quietly, looking around the room before finally looking at Falko. "Are we in a relationship?" She thought it was worth inquiring about, Lindsey happened to be a commitment person.

She wanted to kiss Falko again but forced herself not to, until of course Falko answered her question. Lindsey's eyes searched Falko's as if they held the answers to her question. Lindsey breathed quietly and softly, feeling the warmth from Falko's body seep into her own. If anyone came into the cabin now, it would be difficult if not impossible to lie about what the pair had been up to. Unless they went down the path that Lindsey had been choking on something or required mouth to mouth. Well the latter could have worked, practising mouth to mouth.
    Not that Lindsey saw any real need to hide the truth as to what just happened. Why would they? Obviously they shared some feelings for each other and if this upset any of the other campers well they knew where they should and could shove their objections.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/17/2014, 12:15 pm

Falko quietly chuckled, her thumb on the edge of Lindsey's black shorts.

"That depends on you," she said. "If you wanna keep it hidden, it's okay, if you want us to date, I'm on board with that too."

She straightened up a bit, keeping one foot under her thigh whilst looking at Lindsey with a tilted head.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/17/2014, 12:28 pm

Lindsey leaned forward and whispered. "Yeah I don't mind if we date it would just be nice to publicly date." She put her hand on top of Falko's thumb. She smiled at her, wondering what they should do now. Lindsey had never really had too many relationships, or too many serious relationships.
    It would be great to have someone there, someone who she loved. Not that she would admit the latter to Falko just yet. Lindsey still would be rather reserved with her feelings. She and Falko might share feelings for each other but Lindsey was cautious in admitting how much she felt of them.

"So what would you like to do?" She asked indecisively.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/18/2014, 1:02 pm

At her question, Falko just grinned and kissed her again, letting her hands glide around Lindsey's waist softly to pull her close, inhaling her woody scent, feeling the warm fabric of her black tee crease under her fingers. When she pulled away, she gave Lindsey her signature playfully cheeky smile.

"Um, I don't know, what do you want to do?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/18/2014, 1:12 pm

Lindsey did not resist as Falko kissed her and let herself melt as she pulled her closer. She returned the kiss, but let herself fall back onto the bed looking up at her. This day had changed dramatically, for the better as well. Lindsey had a girlfriend now, something to write home about or Iris, whatever worked best at the time.

"I have ideas but I want you to decide." Lindsey replied winking awkwardly, but it clearly had been an attempt to flirt. Yeah, flirting wasn't Lindsey's strongest point. She was glad that she and Falko shared the same feelings as otherwise this would be really awkward right now.
    Maybe they could head to the lake and lie on the beach.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/19/2014, 11:39 am

"How can I decided if you don't enlighten me about your ideas?" Falko smirked.

She knew they couldn't exactly stay in the cabin forever -- even though she wanted to so badly. There was this rule that two campers couldn't stay, let's say, alone in a cabin together, it was kind of an edgy subject so if anyone came in, it wouldn't be good for them. Better to keep moving.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/19/2014, 12:34 pm

"Fine." Lindsey said rolling her eyes though she continued to smile. "We could go to the beach and relax on the shoreline." She, however did not describe what the relaxing could be, she would leave that option up to Falko. Lindsey found herself disliking coming up with ideas to do, fearing that Falko might not approve of them, consequently they might drive her away.
    Lindsey found herself surprised by how deeply she cared for Falko, her heart clenched at the thought of them not being something.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/22/2014, 8:20 am

"Relaxing." Falko let the word go through her mouth, imagining the different intonations it could have. She smiled. "That sounds good. I'm going to get my beach gear, see you in five."

She gave her a wink and got up, twirling on her heels before walking out of the gray Nemesis cabin. Outside, she couldn't help but stop in her tracks, looking at the grass without seeing it. Her hands on her temples, she let big grin grow on her face. I'm dating Lindsey. I'm dating Lindsey. Oh my gods is this real, I am dating Lindsey fcking Callaghan. She couldn't believe it, but she felt all these emotions in her ribcage, euphoria, jubilation, delight and hilarity swell and causing her throat to warm up. She looked at the sky, letting out an elated chuckle. Thank you, Aphrodite. Thank you. She was going to make her so many sacrifices, the goddess had no idea. Still chuckling, Falko resumed walking and made her way to her cabin as quickly as possible.

Five minutes later, she was back in front of the Nemesis cabin, dressed the same as before except that she had her crochet monokini under her clothes. She had revised her make-up too, with waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and was braiding a streak of her black hair whilst waiting for her girlfriend.
    Her girlfriend.
    It was so new she still had troubles believing it was real.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/22/2014, 5:35 pm

Lindsey watched her go, her mind a hive of frenzied activity as thoughts buzzed around it like swarms of bees. If they were indeed heading to the beach and if inevitably they decided to swim she decided that it would be best for her to have her hair upbraided. So that was exactly what she did, upbraiding her hair swiftly, before letting it fall loose down her neck, on and around her shoulders.

She found herself to be pleasantly surprised by her sudden change in relationship status. It felt different, but a good different. When Lindsey emerged, she still wore the same outfit, no make up, she never wore make up ever, just something she did. Underneath her clothing she wore a ink black bikini. Lindsey smiled warmly at Falko, her green eyes detecting her the moment she left the confines of her mother's cabin.
    Lindsey did not spare much thought for what others might think of their relationship, she was simply happy and finding herself filled with love.

"Ready?" Lindsey inquired as she neared her girlfriend, it would be nice to introduce Falko to someone as this is Falko my girlfriend. Lindsey hoped that her best friend would approve, or at the very least be supportive. Sawyer was Lindsey's best friend, her closest buddy in the Camp, she knew things that virtually no one else knew. She would be most upset and hurt if Sawyer took affront to her relationship and her beloved Falko.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2015, 7:27 am

Falko felt a bit jittery. It was the first time she did something like this and she had to be extra-careful not to get caught.

The Nemesis cabin was currently on the lake, canoeing with the Dionysus guys. Perfect. They had started ten minutes ago, Falko had about forty to fifty minutes to set her plan in action -- more than enough but she was planning ahead, in case something went wrong. You never knew.

So Falko crept silently into the Nemesis cabin. "Hello?" She waited, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds.....no one replied. She closed the door and, trying not to look at the statue of Nemesis seemingly following her with her eyes, she knelt down at the night table next to Lindsey's bunk. She knew she kept her weapon locker keys here, where was it again?
    After a bit of fumbling and nervous breathing, the Asian girl finally found the little thing and pushed the drawer shut, leaving the Nemesis cabin as quickly as she could.
    Now, to the arena.

It took her about five minutes to get there, following the stream. Once inside, she greeted the two cabins who were training with swords and blazing torches and went straight to the weapon lockers, unlocking Lindsey's. Then she took a poster from her handbag, unrolled it and stuck it to the inside of the locker door; it was a poster of Uncle Sam saying "I want you -- to be my prom date".
    After checking it was holding and signing her name at the bottom so Lindsey knew how it was from, Falko closed and locked the door under the grins and claps of several campers and hurried back out.
    Key back in Lindsey's drawer, cabin door shut close.
    Phew. Well, that's done. Now she just had to wait for the answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 11:58 am