A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lindsey's Bunk

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Lindsey's Bunk  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lindsey's Bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2015, 4:23 pm

Two knocks came from the door of the Nemesis cabin and Falko swooped in, dressed in a soft yellow summer dress and flat sandals. Her hair was done in curly pigtails, her light amber skin glowing from the sunlight and her dark slanted eyes were refined with pastel pink shimmers, as if her eyeshadow somehow included watercolor.

"Lindsey?" she asked, walking towards the main area of the cabin. The Asian demigoddess was carrying a black clutch studded with metal and had spiky earrings poking from her cartilages, as was her habit to mix punk and girly. "Are you here?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/7/2015, 4:29 pm

The Nemesis cabin had been empty apart from herself, she had been sitting on her bed reading a book quietly. She looked up at the delightful sound of her girlfriend's voice, "Hey Falko!" She called back to her girlfriend, putting the book down. "I'm by my bed so you know where it is." She teased jokingly. "So what brings you to my cabin?" She'd reluctantly grown into her role as cabin leader however, she preferred not being in charge.
    Too much responsibility.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/8/2015, 12:54 pm

Falko followed the sound of the voice and quickly walked over, her heels making noise against the floor of the cabin. There sat Lindsey with a book in her lap, her hair like coppery silk draping down over her shoulder. Immediately, Falko's day lit up.

"You, of course," she replied and pressed her lips to Lindsey's, closing her eyes. "I have a free hour between climbing and kayaking and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. But if I'm interrupting-" she gestured at her book, "- I'll come back later."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/8/2015, 1:18 pm

Lindsey's eyes fluttered shut at her girlfriend's kiss, Falko always seemed to make her melt. Falko always managed to look amazing, Lindsey could probably do that if she one day bothered to put any effort into her appearance, not to mention decided to actually try make up rather than refuse to wear it at all.
    "No we can hang out." Lindsey smiled at her girlfriend whilst she placed her book on the bedside table. "So anything you want to do for an hour?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2016, 8:54 am

"There we go," Daeseon said, draping the blanket over the two of them. Whilst Lindsey had showered and changed clothes, the daughter of Deimos had grabbed her laptop in her own cabin and set it up in the Nemesis pavilion. Currently, it was empty: Damien and the twins were nowhere to be seen. Lucky us, she thought.

"What would you like to watch?" she asked her girlfriend. "Some action? A thriller?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/26/2016, 9:06 am

Lindsey felt better after a shower, she no longer smelt like she had been hanging out with a child of the sea. "Anything is fine with me." The short red head snuggled closer to Daeseon, resting her head on her shoulder.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2016, 9:53 am

Smiling, she wrapped an arm around her shoulders whilst scrolling through her library with her other hand. "Hmm... We watched the Raid last month, remember? There's a sequel here, it's really good too," she suggested.

OOC: Little clip from the Raid (first movie) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI-V0rrlZBo
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/26/2016, 9:57 am

"Oh yeah." She said with a smile. "We could watch that if you wanted?" Lindsey suggested, she enjoyed the warmth coming off of the girl she loved. It made her sleepy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2016, 2:19 pm

"Let's go," she said, and pressed play. She had gotten a tube of Pringles and put it on the table so both of them could grab some whenever they wanted.
    Holding Lindsey in both her arms, Daeseon focused her eyes on the computer screen.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/26/2016, 2:46 pm

"I'm glad your back." Lindsey whispered, her voice hushed just in case of eavesdroppers. She shuffled, making herself more comfortable.

OOC: Sorry to ask but did you start the AU Hunter thread? Or did you want me to? I got confused lol.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2016, 3:56 pm

OOC: Sorry it is me indeed, I just didn't get round to it yet :P

BIC: The movie was as expected: action-packed and full of breathtaking fight scenes. I need to start learning silat, she thought, before looking at Lindsey who was just talking to her. Daeseon leaned her head on top of hers, placing a brief kiss on her hair. "I wish they'd assign us to the same missions."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/26/2016, 4:45 pm

OOC: Oh cool, take your time.

BIC: Her smile widened when Daeseon placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Me too." Perhaps they did not get the same missions because they might get distracted? Or if one of them gods forbid got injured, the other may be driven to acts of insane recklessness or rage in order to protect their injured other half.
    Lindsey did not know what she would do if Daeseon ended up getting wounded.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 4:30 am

Cuddling Lindsey as they watched the movie, the Korean demigod found herself smiling hungrily at the violent fighting. Now that was her thing.
    After around two hours, the movie ended and the credits rolled. Daeseon turned to look at Lindsey, toying with a streak of her red hair. "How'd you like it?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 11:54 am

It was distracting and also calming the way that Daeseon played with a streak of her hair. "It was good." Parts of it had been a bit boring and a bit overly violent, but all in all not bad. "I'm going to take a guess and say you enjoyed it?" Lindsey believed it to be better than Batman, she did not understand why Batman always sparred his enemies. In her opinion it made perfectly logical sense to kill those who had wronged her and or taken lives of those closest to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 12:38 pm

"You know me," she chuckled, pulling the blanket a bit further up. It was warm, and cuddly, and cozy. Lindsey's hair smelled of peppermint. Daeseon could perfectly well stay here forever...
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 3:34 pm

"I sure do." Lindsey whispered softly. "I am so lucky." She had slowly adjusted, adapted or more accurately put changed. Daeseon's influence had changed her life for the better, she became more confident, less paranoid, more settled.
    She even became a better leader because of her. She was not the same girl she had been before she met Daeseon. "You've made my life so much better Daeseon." She whispered, her eyes watering slightly. "I thank you for it, you mean so much to me."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 3:44 pm

"Glad we didn't kill each other in Manhattan," the Korean girl chuckled, pressing her lips against Lindsey's soft mane. Her mouth slid down slowly until it found Lindsey's, opening and closing softly against hers in a long, focused kiss.

"I missed that," she whispered, her nose against Lindsey's cheek.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 4:01 pm

Lindsey chuckled quietly, well it was tempting she thought silently to herself. "We sure tried however." She felt Daeseon kiss her and returned it, her eyes fluttering shut, her heart melting.
    "I missed that too." She whispered softly in a hushed voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 4:03 pm

"Yeah we sure tried." Pulling her close against her chest, Daeseon kissed her again, more passionately this time. Her hands cupped her face. One of her knees glided up over her lap.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 4:06 pm

Lindsey let Daeseon take the lead. She ran her hands through her hair, holding the kiss before parting for a brief moment to whisper. "Maybe we should have a rematch?" Her eyes sparkled with a mixture of amusement and challenge.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 4:53 pm

Daeseon slid on top of Lindsey's lap, holding her waist between her knees, her forearm against her throat. "Oh really?" she said, a mischievous grin on her face.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 4:55 pm

"You didn't kill me before." Lindsey choked out with a slim grin on her face. "You had the chance during the battle for the camp remember?" She recalled it all too well. Lindsey had been exhausted, but Daeseon dispatched her with seemingly contemptuous ease. At least from her own perspective.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 5:12 pm

Daeseon wrapped her arms around Lindsey's toned shoulders, grinning. "I could've. But it just didn't feel right to kill something as beautiful as you."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 5:15 pm

Her cheeks reddened. "Well... When you put it that way I suppose it would not hurt too much if I surrendered?" She looked up at her girlfriend with amused eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 5:29 pm

"Good girl," she whispered, and kissed her again, pressing her face against hers. Her fingers grabbed her hair gently, wrapping themselves in her red mane. Her hips moved slightly on top of Lindsey's legs as her lips slid down to her neck, biting the soft skin carefully.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:30 pm