A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Numbing the Poison(Private)

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Numbing the Poison(Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Numbing the Poison(Private)

Post by kayla 8/17/2014, 2:27 pm

When she was on the top of the cliff, she went over to her backpack to get her towel to dry her body off. After she was done with that, she patted her hair so it could dry just  a bit easier. She dug out a thin loose white dress and put it on before she shouldered a crop top with even more smileys. She put her socks and her combat boots and grabbed her backpack as Colin finally came up and put on a shirt.

Aw man.

Leila pouted childishly a bit as she followed the boy (with his shirt on which she found totally unnecessary) through an overgrown path. She stopped to pick some of the wildflowers, braiding an abundant of them into a flower crown, it was a pretty hard thing to multitask since she was also following Colin at the same time. She combed out her damp hair until it fell straight on her shoulders and put the flower crown on her head.

"Oh no. Spiders! Oh save me my precious knight in shining armor." She joked as she swooned with a dramatic hand to her head.

OOC: lol thankies
    dayum i chose leila's current outfit from this bootiful drawing: x
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 2:47 pm

Colin laughed took her hand, dramatically placing a hand over his heart. "Don't fret, my dear damsel in distress, for I will take you away from this horrid place!" he said, pulling her through the last few trees and onto a soft ledge of rock, above most of the tree line.

Somewhere close by, a creek bubbled quietly, and farther off, crashed into a waterfall. In front of them was a green valley where the stream ran through, running straight into a golden orange and red sunset.

He sat down on the edge of the ledge, his feet dangling over. He'd gone rappelling down this rock before. Of course, it hadn't been that great, considering the ledges jutting out every three feet. He guessed it was a good thing, though, seeing how if you fell, you would land on the ledge.

"Welcome to paradise," He said to Leila.

Though it was beautiful, this place held a bit of a depressing tone with him. He'd come here trying to forget, trying to see if there was beauty in the world after her.

OOC: Omfg that is so good like ugh yes
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/17/2014, 3:12 pm

"Oh my dear knight how could I ever think to repay you?" Leila exclaimed dramatically, leaning against his back, and peeking over to his face as she wiggled her eyebrows which was extremely out of her damsel character. She laughed and was pulled along by Colin, closing her eyes so that she'd be surprised. When she heard his voice say, "Welcome to paradise" she opened her eyes.

Her mouth formed a small 'o' shape and she gaped at the view. She collapsed next to Colin with an awestruck look still on her face. It was just so beautiful. She hadn't ever seen a sight like this before and she felt at utter serenity as the world became silent with the gorgeous sunset, the trickling creek, the slight breeze that rippled through the air, and it felt like they were in their own world. Without thinking, her head leaned on the son of Serket's shoulder.

"Damn." Leila said. "How'd you find it?"

The place really was beautiful. Gaea might've been an evil force but she was really beautiful when she wanted to be.

OOC: xD
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 3:24 pm

Colin looked at her on his shoulder. It felt natural to have her there. He kind of wanted her to stay there, and to never leave. "The first time I came here, a hellhound actually chased me all the way up here. He couldn't get through to here, he was too big. Anyway, I hid out here until he left," He said, picking up a strand of her hair and twirling it between his fingers. It wasn't something he really noticed he was doing, just a force of habit, though he hadn't done anything like it in years.

Her hair was softer than hers, and didn't have the tangles that came with living on the streets. it gleamed a bit more in the red sunlight, and it looked a bit more like someone had collected some of the night sky and dumped it on her head. They were so different, but both of them had, at once, put their head on his shoulder and stared at something beautiful.

OOC: Okay, so next rp or the one after we should have them admit their love for each other and omfg it would be so sweet and they're gonna kiss and

shhhh...pace yourself, Athena.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/17/2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: omg yes totally, i'm like restraining leila from jumping colin right now
    AND TALKS OF WHEN THEY'RE GONNA FINALLY KISS IS NOT HELPING ME RIGHT NOW ATHENA
    but i mean seriously they gots major chemistry and dare i say it maybe some sexual tension

BIC:

"A hellhound?" Leila laughed lightly. "They're nasty things, never let me pet them unless they get to bite off my hand first."

She noticed that Colin had started to twirl a strand of her hair between his fingers and gods she just wanted to purr. It was weird but she really liked when people touched her hair or stroked it, she was like a cat or something. And when it was Colin doing it? She felt like she was in heaven.

Earlier when he said 'welcome to paradise' she couldn't help but feel that there was something . . . off about he said it. Like he was sad or something. But how could someone be sad about a place as beautiful as this? It reminded her of how he sounded when he talked about his mortal friend. Which speaking of, they got separated between a hellhound attack and it was pretty coincidental that he was chased here by a hellhound.

Leila wondered if the two had a connection and opened her mouth to ask but stopped herself and remained quiet. For some reason, she felt like that was dangerous territory to enter. Yes she considered herself one of his friends and she was pretty sure the same was for Colin but from the way he talked about his past it seemed pretty obvious that he had a a hard time talking about it.

Maybe if, no once, they were closer, she'd have the guts to ask him about it. She didn't want their friendship or whatever connection they had to end from her curiosity or something. She actually really enjoyed his company.

Like really enjoyed it. Being with him was always fun and he was smart, risky, had a sense of humor that she shared, and damn he was bilingual! He gave her butterflies and made her feel like they were flying and diving off cliffs all the time. Him being gorgeous was also a plus. She felt like the luckiest girl in camp.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 6:43 pm

Colin noticed that she was about to say something, but then stopped herself. "What is it?" He asked, a bit nervous, as he could sense that it was leading towards the past. He didn't want her to feel like he was keeping secrets or that there was something between them that would never be open to her. At the same time, though, he didn't want to open up old wounds. He just wanted to enjoy the moment with her.

"You know you can ask me," he said, giving her an assuring look. The sun was beginning to dip below the mountains and hills in the distance, and the sky was getting darker.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/17/2014, 6:52 pm

"Nothing!" She said hurriedly. A little too fast.

"I mean, maybe it was something, I forgot haha." She lied giving him a sheepish grin as she scratched her head a little. She averted her eyes and fixated them back over the valley, letting them trail up to the sky. It was getting darker no doubt about it. Which meant the stars were now going to come into view.

Leila lived in the city mostly all her life and now with all the pollution and smog clouding the sky, she didn't really see stars that often. But in Camp Half Blood it was totally different. Stars everywhere but not quite like this. This was different somehow. She didn't know how but it was.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 7:01 pm

Colin let it slip by as he noticed the stars. He'd seen stars plenty of times before, but every time it took him by surprise. There were galaxies of galaxies of galaxies, all in long streams of colorful neons and pales and whites against a sky of the deepest navy you could find.

Out here, shooting stars weren't much of a rarity. However, tonight the sky was ablaze with them. He'd meant to surprise Leila, so he hadn't told her about the predicted meteor shower tonight. He faced her, study her features lit up by the moon.

"You don't get views like this when you're flying around in an airplane," He commented with a lopsided grin, having a rare moment of satisfaction with his decision to leave his home at such a young age. It would have saved him a lot of pain if he had just stayed, but sometimes pain is the source of true beauty.

OOC: OMFG should we pull an awkward kiss moment or just like let this moment go by? xD
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/18/2014, 1:20 am

OOC: we cannot let an opportunity like this pass can we athena? i like how you think ;D

BIC:

"True." Leila agreed with a laugh. She leaned into Colin a little more since it was getting a bit colder but honestly, she just wanted to be closer to him. If that was even possible since there was literally nothing in between them other than their clothes. Her arm laid against his and she wanted to blush and sit in her own little space again. Gods she was flustered way too easily.

She looked back at the sky and away from his drop dead gorgeous face and her breath hitched. There were shooting stars! She straightened a bit at the sight and leaned away from Colin to lean forward over the ledge a bit.

"So beautiful," She whispered with a smile on her face. This was her first time seeing a meteor shower and her heart was practically leaping in her chest. It felt like she could climb the sky and capture a shooting star in her own hands and hold it and it'd be her own. It reminder her a lot of Howl's Moving Castle and how Howl took a shooting star in his own hands. She wished she could do that.

"What would you wish for?" Leila asked him as she turned her head giddily as she met his eyes.

OOC: haha i can just see how awkward it'd be for the both of them if they tried to kiss each other
    they'd like clash teeth and bump noses and accidentally bite each others lips or some shiz like that
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/24/2014, 11:59 am

OOC: Ah, the sexy awkwardness off Leilin ^.^

BIC: Colin leaned closer to her, giving the question some thought. "World peace," He said, moving his voice up a few octaves to mimic a pageant girl's. "To be honest, though, I wouldn't wish for anything. What I have right now, in this moment, is all I could ever want. Besides, having too much holds you down. It makes it hard to keep moving." He said, watching the stars trickle down.

He yawned slightly, trying to hide it. He reached in to his bag, while still staying close to her, and pulled out a blanket, draping it over the two of them.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/24/2014, 11:44 pm

Leila rolled her eyes with a smile when he said that. Listening a little more intently when he actually began to answer seriously, giving a little approved "hmm" when he finished. She hadn't really thought about that but it was a good point. She let her head lay back on his warm shoulder as she turned it to face the sky and of the glimmering stars that trailed across the darkness.

Stars were a peculiar thing to her. They reminded her that her world was small in comparison to everything else. How that their planet was only one of over millions. It made her very existence feel insignificant.

She felt a blanket being draped over her and glanced backwards to see that Colin had put one over the two of them. She smiled at him like a form of small gratitude and laid her head back on his shoulder until she stopped and turned back to him. She didn't even register the thought that it might be uncomfortable for him. Her cheeks flushed a bit, "Sorry."
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/27/2014, 7:43 pm

Colin scooted even closer to her until the curve of his shoulder softly met Leila's head. "Don't apologize," He said softly, as if they were sharing some type of secret. "Gods, Leila, do whatever you want, but never apologize for anything," He closed his eyes and just listened to the sound breathing, not even bothering to take note of the time passing. It could have been seconds, could have been hours, could've been years, but he didn't care.

"And you? What would you wish for, Miss Advil?" He asked, opening one eye and glancing over at her humorously. "Some new shoes? A cute dress? No, wait, I know. A sweet dinner with a charming dirty-blonde son of Serket?" He said, giving her a wink.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/27/2014, 10:00 pm

OOC: omg i saw that photo on the chb tumblr photography thing and i just knew you picked it if the tag of colin mcdaniels underneath it was anything to go by -fangirls-

BIC:

Anything? She wanted to ask. Cause seriously, she really just wanted to kiss him right now. Well how could she not? This was literally the perfect place: the stars, the shared blanket, the close proximity. Gods she felt like this was out of some crappy romance novel in which case the girl character (her) would most definitely kiss the other person (Colin) and Leila certainly wouldn't mind smashing her lips on his right now. But then again, she still pondered if he'd even want to kiss her.

She crinkled her nose slightly at that. He probably wouldn't even want to kiss her anyway, she wasn't as hot as an Aphrodite kid or anything, and she was certainly not charming if her clumsy demeanor was anything to go by. For a second she was immersed in her own thoughts when her ears picked up her little crush in question began to talk. She laughed when she heard the teasing tone in his voice and she leaned her head up so she could meet his eyes. Seeing his eyes reminded her how much she hated being a teenager right now. The freaking hormones were awful.

Seriously, the gods must be testing her.

"I certainly wouldn't mind the latter," Leila replied with a silly grin on her face and a giddy spark in her eyes. "But I guess I wouldn't mind the shoes and dress either although I'm sure you know that heels are not one of those options."

OOC:

Also on tumblr, I found a place I think Colin would absolutely adore and want to go do something stupid at-
    Spoiler:
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/30/2014, 4:15 pm

OOC: Well, now we know where the wedding location will be. Dude, Leila can parachute down the aisle xD

BIC:

Colin smirked and laughed at her response. "To be honest, I wouldn't mind it either," He said quietly. He wasn't completely sure if she heard it or not, but he wasn't sure if he really cared. He slowly adjusted himself so that he was laying with his back against the cushiony moss covering the face of the rock they were sitting on.

"You know the story of Romeo and Juliet, right?" He asked, looking at her and searching her face for her reaction. She was sure to know it. It was one of the most famous tragedies of, like, ever.

OOC: Okay, so you know the whole hawk vs dove thing the site is doing for a plot at chb? I see Colin as a hawk, and maybe Leila as a dove, so we might be able to do some tragic star-crossed lovers romea-and-juliet thing, which I'm actually surprisingly good at rping, and I think would work for both of them. Besides, I plan on writing a Leilin fanfic with it anyway, if ur okay with it xD
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/30/2014, 7:48 pm

Leila's ears picked up on what he said even though he said it pretty quietly. Her heart skipped a beat for a moment and her breath hitched. So she had a chance. She bit her lip with a large grin on her face and her nails dug into her palms which she was sure would make crescent marks later on but she didn't care, she had to find some way to stop herself from jumping up and doing a little victory dance. The urge was undeniable.

When she saw Colin laying down, she did the same, turning her body so it faced him. One hand propped up her head and the other hand was just a centimeter away from his. She wondered what his hands felt like, she imagined they'd be a little rough on the edges but still comforting and secure. Wow. She felt like she described his entire being by comparison to his hands. Weird.

"Yeah," Leila replied with a soft small quirky smile. "It's utterly depressing and breaks my heart."

Maybe she was teasing a little when she said that the tale broke her heart but still, it did. She couldn't understand why anything had to get in the way of love. No war of two sides should stop the two from being together. In the end, they both died so that made it even sadder. Leila wondered why such simple things like happily ever after couldn't exist.

OOC:
    Yeah she totally would xD
    AND OMFG YES AND NO
    MY SOUL IS ALREADY SOLD BUT I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE ANGST THAT SHALL SOON COME
    and yeah leila would totally be a dove because i can see her being in the titan war when she was like 14 or 15 or something and fighting on the battle lines at the time but mostly in the infirmary to try and heal people but if it was too late for them to be healed i can see her taking their pain and giving them a soothing pleasure as she sings them to death sleep or something with tears down her face and when she finds out that colin's on the side of the war hawks she'd be totally against it because she knows that lives will most likely be lost in war like always and she really can't handle losing anyone like colin so she's totally against it but still supports his decisions in a way? idk leila respect's ppl's decisions and what they decide to do but she still hates it bc she like totally lurves him even though she dont know it yet

BUT UGH THE ANGST
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/30/2014, 11:39 pm

OOC: GIRL IM SO EXCITED LIKE UGH we need to maybe introduce this next rp? I was actually thinking that maybe their relationship could grow as the like hawk vs dove thing went on and they realized how worried they were about each other.

BIC: Colin turned away from the darkly shining sky, to look at her even darker and shinier eyes. Is that a word? Shinier? To be honest, though, he didn't care.

"When I was little, my Dad told me that story all the time, but he skipped over the romantic stuff. In summary, all he said was 'two idiots thought they loved each other, and they died because of it. And, to be honest, their deaths probably led to the deaths of other innocent people,'" He said, giving her a small smile. "I guess its a moral issue, but in my opinion, if two people are willing to die for each other, it means they're in love. But if two people are willing to let other people die for the sake of their love, it means they're idiots.

"Here's the thing, though. No one ever thinks about the people who died as a result of their love. All they think about is how romantic it is that two people would die for each other, how selfless their act of love was. If it were me in Romeo's shoes, I would've kept my distance. I mean, call me insensitive or stupid or whatever, but love isn't an excuse for not protecting those who need it more than anyone else."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/31/2014, 12:13 am

Leila thought about what Colin had said. She had resumed back to biting her bottom lip and her eyebrows drew together as she trained her eyes on a spot on the ground. After a moment she let her eyes go back up to his when she finally concluded a good response.

"Well nobody has to die for someone else's love if they don't get involved with it to begin with." She stated. "I mean, loving somebody has nothing to do with anybody else except for that person who they love so that's their own business. I don't believe anyone else should meddle in someone else's love just because they simply disagree. It doesn't involve them to begin with."

Leila looked at Colin with a challenging gleam in her eyes though she softened them a bit so it didn't look like she was ready to murder him for disagreeing. She could see why he thought that but she just had her own firm beliefs that she was ready to defend. She, herself, had never experienced a love like the movies or stories but it was a nice thing to believe exists. From what she heard, love a powerful emotion, making people do crazy things.

She doubted that something like that would happen in her own life.

OOC: Agreed, should it happen during the lake rp?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/31/2014, 12:26 am

OOC: Absolutely. Btw, this is about to get so fricking awkwardly romantic I should have asked before doing this but ugh like the moment was now it felt so right xD

BIC: Colin shrugged. "Anyway, my point is, when you love someone, you would die for them, but if you would other people die for your love, you're just an idiot."

Colin took a breath. Gods, it was like some fricking love spirit had possessed him, and he couldn't get it out. He barely knew this girl. Well, no, that wasn't true. He knew her favorite song. He knew she was smart, and funny, and daring, and sweet, and beautiful. He knew that he felt something deep down, and he didn't know exactly what it was. He knew that she made him feel like he was jumping off a cliff every time he looked at her. He knew that since he'd met her, the nightmares had gotten less frequent, the memories more sweet.

"Leila, I-" He began, but was cut off by the sound of something rustling in the trees behind him. He sat up quickly, grabbing his backpack and not even noticing the soft zip soft it made as it transformed into his mace.

OOC: gods, im sorry, feel free to kill me. But i had to okay i had to interrupt his confession of love in a cliche way.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/31/2014, 12:54 am

"I would die for you," Leila said softly with a little laugh. "Does that mean I love you?"

She was teasing him a little with the last part she said but she couldn't help but know that she said that aloud for herself. It was such a strong feeling, the one she had towards him. Was it love? No, she couldn't love someone she just met even though she felt like she'd known Colin for years. Everything just felt natural with him. Like the way their eyes would meet and exchange unspoken words, the way his hand had felt like it was just made to fit with her own, the way his presence just made any situation comfortable.

She wondered what would happen if all of that, all of him, was torn away from her.

Just the thought of that made her stomach squirm and her chest ache. Gods, maybe it was love. Nothing except a really heartbreaking story could make her feel like this and last time she checked, Colin was a real person. Or maybe not. He seemed too good to be real.

Leila was still looking at Colin through all of her mind's contemplation and her mouth opened to say something, she didn't know what, when he tried to talk too but was cut off by the sound of trees rustling behind them. She jerked upright, battle instincts taking into place as her hand reached over to her sword where it laid just to her left though she didn't take her eyes of of the trees behind them. She glanced back over at Colin who already had his mace in hand and felt her shoulders tensing when she looked back over at the trees.

OOC: WHY ATHENA WHYYYYYYYYYYYY -begins to strangle-
    jk
    leilin's way too awkward and stuff for a real heart to heart love confession, psh ain't nobody got time for that
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/31/2014, 12:23 pm

OOC: ""I would die for you," Leila said softly with a little laugh." DAMMIT KAYLA YOU STOLE MY LINE xD Now I have to think of another philosophical question for Colin to use to tell her he loves her. omfg i love u girl xD

BIC: "Yeah, I guess it does," he said, giving her a small smirk and a joking suggestive wink. Gods, she was adorable. But in a non-cute but still cute way.

Okay, back to the rustling. I know you're probably on the edge of your seats. What could it be? A griffin again? A hellhound? A wild dog?

Oh, what could it be? The suspense must be filling you right now! However, I'm not quite sure you're ready to know. I mean, it could be certain death! It could be the end of our soon-to-be star-crossed lovers! I am capable of that, you know. After all, just in case you're forgetting who's in control here, I am the creator.

So, are you sure you want to know what it was? Really? Well, if you're certain.

A small bunny hopped out of the brush, and Colin let out a sigh of relief. Of course, the second the creature saw him, it scurried away. It was kind of odd. Most animals tended to do that. Maybe it had something to do with his parentage, but he was betting that it was all rooted from the evil judgmental attitude of all rabbits.

"Gods, I hate those things," He said, shaking his head as it disappeared back into the brush.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/31/2014, 2:07 pm

"Aw it's a bunny!" Leila cooed when the sudden danger they had thought as a threat hopped out of the bushes. Her hands clasped together and a grin was eating at her face. It was so cute she just wanted to chase after it! She laughed and retracted her hand away from her sword, turning her head to look back at Colin. Can't believe they had gotten so wound up over a bunny of all things but then again hey, they were demigods, they had to be alert.

Gods, she still really wanted to kiss him and run her hands through his blondish brown hair.

Snap out of it Leila you perv! She scolded herself with a faint blush that began to warm her cheeks as her mind continued to fantasize. Kissing, cuddling, oh how she wanted him to take his shirt off again. Leila was so close to just hitting herself on the head or more likely on a tree to do something to get rid of these thoughts. She averted her eyes to the night sky though she was sure that her cheeks were still pink.

The blanket began to fall off her shoulders so she put it back on and wrapped the end of it around herself. She really had to control her pulsing heart around this damn gorgeous and sarcastic boy, it was all his fault that she felt like this. Really, it had nothing to do with her, it wasn't like she could control her heart rate which seemed to be sky rocketing.

OOC: LOVE YOU TOO ATHENA ;D
    AND OH LOOK, MY SHIPPER HEART MADE ANOTHER PLAYLIST- http://8tracks.com/shiptastic/star-crossed-lovers
    i think this is what's happening in leila's mind rn bc she's so conflicted
    Spoiler:
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/9/2014, 4:27 pm

OOC: xD Omg took me so long to post im srry bae okay i just didn't wanna screw this post up xD

BIC:

Colin had no idea how anyone could love the pests. When he was little, his father had given him the task of setting the traps for them. They'd always devoured the flower garden, leaving nothing but ugly broken petals in their path.

But, hey, Leila liked them. They couldn't be too bad. No, wait. Scratch that, they were definitely evil.

As the blanket began to fall off of them and puddle on the ground, Colin grabbed it quickly and helped Leila shift it back onto her shoulders. then, as if the blanket had somehow reminded him that something called time even existed, he checked his watch, then checked again to make sure he was right. Gods, it was almost eleven o'clock. He hadn't even noticed the time passing.

"We should probably go ahead and head back," He said, but even as he did so, he yawned and lay back down on the soft mossy rock.

OOC: You wanna have them fall asleep up here/cuddle. Then, like, wake up and be all surprised cause they fell asleep?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/9/2014, 9:13 pm

Leila laughed lightly when Colin laid down even though he suggested they go back. She followed suit, tugging the blanket closer over her chest a bit though she had to roll a little bit closer to Colin if she wanted it to do that, but she still left a good hand’s worth of space between them. She shrugged carelessly with another laugh, “We don’t have to go back just yet. I much prefer staring at this wonderful view rather than the boring ceiling of a tent.”

Ohoho but which view was she referring to? The world may never know.

She shifted her body so that it was facing both Colin and the sky full of stars, eyes darting between the two of them before she settled her gaze onto the sky. She let out a little dreamy sigh. Gods it was beautiful and perfect. Crickets played a little symphony in the background and a moth flew past her, nearly grazing her arm. She smiled softly as it flew off, craning her neck to watch it just a little before it left her view. Her eyes drawed back to Colin and she gave him a smile and tilted her head.

So Mr. Fancy French Speaker,” Leila started. “I already know you can speak a handful of languages but other than those five, what other language would you want to learn?

OOC: oh my freaking god i thought you ditched me athena
    i was like,"BUT Y U NO WANT THE L(EILIN)"
    but srsly my post is trashy. all my posts are trashy like fo real. SO DONT WORREH ABOUT IT KAYYY?
    and yus i demand the cuddles
    give it to me nao
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/16/2014, 11:19 pm

OoC: imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry

BiC: 

Colin shifted as a cold gust of air shuffled his hsir, moving so that he was closer to Leila, protecting from.the cold.

"To be honest, either Latin or Greek. And don't you date offer to teach me, for others have tried, yet none have survived the treacherous journey." He answered, 

Colin lay there for an hour or so longer, watching the stars dissapear and fall. After a while, however, he slowly drifyed off to.sleep, Leila at his side.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/16/2014, 11:45 pm

"Don't worry," Leila laughed softly. "I won't."

As the night got colder with a wind brushing at her uncovered legs, she scooted closer to Colin just to steal his warmth, sitting up a bit to rearrange the blankets over them so that they were evened out. She also pulled down her dress a more so that it covered more of her bare legs after she took off her boots and laid them beside her since she figured they would be sleeping under the stars tonight. After settling down with an arm underneath her head as a pillow she had noticed that Colin had fallen asleep. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight, marveling at how at peace he looked.

Leila bit her lip and tentatively reached a hand out to touch his hair. Soft. Just like she had guessed it would be. She smiled at that and gently stroked his hair like her grandfather had did for her when she was younger and she fought hard to bite back the tears at the memory of him as she sang softly the words he had sang her to sleep with.

"Eom ma ga seom geu neul e," She started softly as she retracted her hand away from his face to turn and stare at the stars as they stared back. "Gul tta reo ga myeon. . ."

Eventually she fell asleep with the song still playing from her lips until she finished it with a whisper.

OOC: I could still make a response for that xD The song Leila's singing is called Island Baby

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 12:56 pm