A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Day After (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Day After (PRIVATE) Empty The Day After (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 10/8/2014, 6:46 am

Nemo was still sound asleep in the First Cohort barracks, however, Cody could not stay asleep past five hours or so. It was just before noon, 11:59 AM, and Cody had been sitting at the Temple Hills, a fairly quiet part of camp, where few people went it seemed, especially since there was only a couple gods being honored here, one of which was not his mother, Ceres, the agriculuture goddess, who he didn't inherit any powers from. Cody looked around, at the surrounding view. He was just glad to be back in camp; he had the time of his life last night, but he was always in danger when he was outside of camp, whether it be with Reyna or with monsters of the sort. He got up, rushing himself off, about to head to the First Cohort, to greet Char, if she was there. He wasn't going to awake her from her slumber, however; only if she was awake.

ooc: I just realized Disney/Cody are half-siblings, lol.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

The Day After (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Day After (PRIVATE)

Post by Marceline 10/8/2014, 7:23 am

ooc: omg XD what a coincidence
    bic:
    Char was asleep, however she kept waking up. Either from a mysterious loud noise, a bad dream or just waking up. After what seemed like the hundredth time she decided to go for a little midnight stroll. She quietly got up, slipping on a pair of skinny jeans, a hoodie and chucks. It didn't look very... well, girl like but no one was going to see her anyways; she was sure it was midnight. She quickly sheathed her dagger before heading out the door.
    The night was beautiful, just like the previous night. The sky was dark, making the shining stars stand out. The moon looked like it shone brighter than the sun and it illuminated over camp. A few wispy clouds floated like ships across the dark sky.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/8/2014, 4:50 pm

Cody relaxed, laying back in the soft, green, lush grass, thinking about his life recently. He closed his eyes, in peace, about to fall asleep, finally, when he felt the presence of someone or something. Nearby, a cat was purring, it's green eyes staring at Cody in the night. It freaked him out a bit, but he didn't mind it. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to fall back into close-slumber, but the cat kept purring at him. He sighed at it, getting up, and going into one of the temples, not really knowing which it was. He looked around, seeing the statue and such; it was Bellona's. It was a bit uncomforting, the war goddess staring directly at him. He sat down, admiring it a bit.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/8/2014, 9:40 pm

Charlotte found herself walking through the temples dedicated to some of the gods. She took a breath in and when she exhaled her breath was like mist for a slight second. She went into every temple, just to see what they looked like. She had never gone into thembefore since she has been here. The temple for Neptune was very unclean and she immediately left. The Pluto temple, she stayed away from. There was no way she'd be going near the death god, even if he was also the god of wealth. She eventually arrived to the temple of Bellona. Inside the statue of the war goddess looked down at her. It made anyone uncomfortable, except maybe her children.
    It took her a few seconds to realize another person was in here. It took her a little bit longer to realize who it was.
    "Cody." she whispered. She didn't want to startle him plus the quiet was nice and she didn't want to ruin it.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 7:52 am

"AHHHH!" Cody jumped. From all the horror movies he watched where the protagonist was in the empty dark dangerous room, and then you heard a whisper....he nearly bursted into tears. He got up, not recogonizing the girl at first, but then realized it was Char. She was wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans; which he found extremely beautiful on her, yet hilarious, since only about, eh, what, 12 hours, 24 hours ago (he lost track of the time) she was wearing a magnificent dress while he was wearing his current attire: a CJ shirt and jeans. He smiled at her. "What are you doing here? You should be sleeping- I'm fine." He went over to her, hugging her. "You look beautiful, you know that?" He looked at her in the eye. He put both hands above mid-waist and kissed her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 8:32 am

Cody screamed which gave her a fright which made her laugh at how easily he was scared. "What are you doing here? You should be sleeping- I'm fine." He had said. She instantly felt bad for laughing at him as he was so kind. She took the hoodie off from around her head so she could see better. In the temple it didn't make much of a difference.
    "Bored, couldn't sleep." she answered for his question. She was pulled into a hug and she wrapped her arms around his neck before hugging him back. "You look beautiful, you know that?" He said before kissing her. She kissed him back with a smile on her lips.
    "So, why are you not in bed?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 9:07 am

"I couldn't sleep, but not because I was bored. I just can't sleep, especially after that last dream I had- you remember when I came up, asking if you were OKay? I had a dream that you, Nemo, and I were fighting a Cyclopes...and you...you lost a battle." He bit his lip, not wanting to recall that dream ever again, but he needed to talk to it to either his best friend or girlfriend (Nemo or Char). Since Nemo wasn't here, though, not both. The only way Nemo would hear about this is if Char told her. Cody looked up at Bellona; he swore she was looking down at them.

ooc: I'm getting so much inspiration from BoO; Imma PM you.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 9:24 am

Charlotte felt bad for him. She could just imagine what it would feel like for him and how it would all play out. It would be like one of those action, romance movies. She hugged him, this time a bit tighter. She broke away after a while then kissed him. She didn't know what to say and that was a first for her. She was usually good with words but this made her realize how much he loved her.
    "I love you Cody, I really do." she said.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 9:57 am

He kissed her back, after the hug. "I love you too, Char. I really do." Cody kept looking up at the statue of Bellona, worried it might come alive; out of all the gods, he feared Bellona the most, even more than Mars Ultor and Jupiter Maximus. Everytime he saw Bellona, he saw Reyna, he saw the leader of hundreds of teenage Roman soldiers---he already had an idea for that theme song: Teenage Reyna Roman Soldiers---he saw war, he saw them marching on Camp Half-Blood, which, admittedly, wasn't the smartest idea. "I wonder what our parents are like- I mean, our godly parents, Ceres and Venus."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 6:44 pm

"I wonder what our parents are like- I mean, our godly parents, Ceres and Venus." He had said. Charlotte's mind went back to when she visited Olympus. She had met her mother, Venus. She was beautiful and remembered what she said and even wore. She was definitely gorgeous and it had been burned into her memories of her mother. She guessed she needed it since Venus was her mother. Her personality had been what most of her friends in school were like.
    "Venus is..." she didn't know how to describe her mother. She was beautiful, no more than beautiful. She was nice and, well better than her. "well, amazing." she finished.
    "I'm sure Ceres is cool, well like a good person to meet." she said to Cody.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 6:50 pm

"I see. So, you've met your mother before? I'm assuming on one of the Olympus trips?" He nodded at her reassuring words about Ceres. "Yeah, I guess she'd be pretty cool," he said, shrugging his soldiers. He looked around the temple, in deep contemplation.

ooc: Imma PM you..again xD
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 6:58 pm

ooc: mmkay xD
    bic:
    Charlotte nodded to his assumption. "Yeah." she said. Charlotte sat down and looked around at the temple. Itwas probably the ttemple that gave her the most creepy feelings. The statue seemed to stare down at them and the fact it was night time didn't seem to help.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 7:02 pm

"Let's get outta here- the Bellona statue is seriously scaring me," he chuckled, offering her his hand. He walked out of the Temple, sitting back up on the hill-y spot he was. He looked around at the peaceful birds flying across the night sky.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 7:30 pm

Charlotte nodded, laughing. "Yeah, me too." she agreed, following him out of the temple. He sat down on a small hill thing. She went over and sat down next to him, admiring the view she could see in the darkness.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 7:56 pm

"So, what's on your mind?" he simply asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 8:05 pm

Charlotte hugged her knees close to her chest. "So, what's on your mind?" Cody asked her simply. "Well, not much. The fact that this is such a beautiful night." she answered, not really sure IG this was the truth for her.
    "You?" she asked.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 8:19 pm

"Same here. I'm glad I get to spend this glorious night with you," he smirked at her. "I wish this moment could last forever. We've had our first date, we basically had a second date in a nutshell that was enough for five, I feel like we're going to be together forever. Err, sorry if that sounds creepy. Did you ever think about...us? Like, living together in New Rome, as a married couple? Did you ever think about our future?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 11:12 pm

Charlotte smiled at what Cody said and nodded. "Yes." she said. She had thought about what her life would be like with him, forever and always. What her wedding would be like, their house and all the things that people think about as they grow older. She also wondered if something happened to them, if Cody would find another girl or something like that. She tried to erase the thoughts from her mind. Her hand went to Cody's and she felt their hands intertwine.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/10/2014, 8:43 am

Cody smiled at her. She felt her hand come into his. He stared at the stars for a moment, before saying, "we should probably go to our barracks and get some rest. I think I'm finally relaxed enough too, now." Char made him feel really comfortable, the most comfortable he had ever been around anyone. Then, his mind slid to something else; her past. He was so curious of what happened, but he didn't want to press her into sadness. He leaned in and kissed her. He didn't want to let go of her.

"Having fun?"

Cody jumped, and started tumbling down the hill. His cheeks got red. "Nemo," he half-growled.

Nemo just laughed, as she entered the area known as Temple Hill.

"How'd you....?"

"I was heading to here, actually, to check out the temples to rest my mind, then I saw you guys, and here I am."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/10/2014, 8:45 pm

Charlotte nodded in agreement though she wanted yo stay in this moment. She felt Cody lean in and soon they were kissing. That was until they were interrupted by Nemo which gave him a fright and ended up in him tumbling down the hill. When he got back up his cheeks had gone red. This was the second time he had been scared tonight. She smirked.
    After Nemo explained why she was there she patted the ground next to her, telling her to sit down next to her.
    "Well, I'm glad you're here." she said. "You're my sister anyways." she added.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 8:11 am

Nemo smiled at Char, nodding at her half-sister, and sitting by her. Cody came back up, and sat on the other side of Charlotte. He looked in the direction Nemo's eyes were fixed on; the Oakland Hills, in the distance. He then looked towards the lake, thinking about what possibly could be going through Nemo's little mind. She smirked, standing up and looking at them.

"What is that place?"

"The Oakland Hills, the southern border of camp. I heard they're a bunch of ghosts and stuff up there."

Her smirk grew wider.

"I don't think we're even allowed up there!"

"Fine, then Charlotte and I will go. You can sit by Stanky Steve at breakfast."

"....." He remembered his cousins, "fine, I'll go."

"Yes!"

ooc: http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/heroes-of-olympus/interactive-map_neptune.aspx
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 4:14 am

The sudden idea of going to The Oakland Hills made Charlottes sapphire eyes brighten with a gleam of excitement. A smirk grew on her face which grew into a wide grin. So much rebellion in one night.. or two. She got up and held her hands out to both if them, offering to help them up.
    [color =#cc0058]"Sounds like a plan."[/color] she agreed with Nemo.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 6:41 am

"Alright. Let's get going."

"Wait, now?" Cody panicked.

"Yes, now."

ooc: imma pm ya
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 6:53 am

Charlotte saw the panic in Cody's eyes. This made her bite her lip softly and think twice about her actions. Of course her rebellious side took over the thought of how others felt. She smirked.
    "What? You scared?" she teased. That would hopefully get him to tag along with her and Nemo.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 6:55 am

"Pshh, of course not, more like deathly afraid."

"You don't have to come, Cody, I was just teasing you-"

"No, I'm going." He held Char's hand and ruffled Nemo's hair.

ooc: Want me to make the topic?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:46 am