A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Small Trip to the Movies

Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Small Trip to the Movies - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Trip to the Movies

Post by Break 8/18/2014, 12:20 pm

Gregor smirked at her sarcasm and paused and thought how best to reply.
    "Your Majesty would like some of the finest British tea there is mike and 2 sugars."I replied with a sarcastic tone.
    I quickly added "I'll have some nachos I guess."
    And I waited while Kayla ordered the snacks.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 8/18/2014, 1:22 pm

Kayla snickered at his sarcastic tone in reply and rolled her eyes as she walked over to the concession stand. 1 popcorn fail and waiting for 5 people in front of her later, she was back over to Gregor, handing him his nachos.
    "Sorry Your Highness they didn't have any tea so here's a Coke," She said also passing him a medium Coke. She was thinking of just sharing a large drink with him and get two straws but the thought irked her until she just got a cup of her own. Besides, she was very satisfied with her box of Mike and Ikes and large bag of popcorn (which admittedly, she'd have to share).
    "Theater 6?" She asked as she leaned over to see the tickets he was holding in his hands. She glanced back up and looked around the theater, her eyes landing on the big 6 to their far right. She nudged him with her shoulder and jerked her chin in its direction. "Over there."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 8/18/2014, 4:37 pm

I took the nachos and drink.
    I saw Kayla turn her face to the screen the film we'd be seeing and paused.
    I started to walking towards the screen and stopped.
    "if you get scared you can hug me."I said sarcastically with a smirk on my face.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/18/2014, 8:18 pm

"You wish rich boy." Kayla laughed, shaking her head and throwing a popcorn in the air and catching it in her mouth. They walked into the door that would eventually lead to a side where the seats were. Turns out they were just in time for previews too. She walked down the nearly empty middle row save for some older couple in their 20's who were way too intimate for the public eye she would say. Sitting down, she put her feet on top of the empty seat in front of her, putting more popcorn in her mouth with her eyes glued to the screen. A trailer for another horror movie called "Insidious 2" was playing and she turned her head to Gregor with a smirk on her face.
    "You know, if it gets too scary you can hide behind my shoulder or something, I won't judge." Kayla reassured him with a mocking look. "Too much." She added.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 8/20/2014, 6:27 am

I replied "Well I know for fact even if I did want to hide behind your shoulder I'd still be able to see."
    I began eating my nachos and before long they were gone.
    I grabbed a single piece of popcorn from Kayla's bag of it and leant to the other side and lobbed it at her.
    "Catch."I said...
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/20/2014, 5:18 pm

"Sorry my shoulders aren't broad enough for your vision to be completely cut off." Kayla retorted sarcastically. After saying that, the movie started playing and it was not even ten minutes in when she realized the dude had eaten all of his nachos.
    "Is your stomach a bottomless pit or something?" She whispered, not even taking her eyes off the screen when she said it, only leaning just a bit closer so she didn't have to raise her voice any longer and disturb any other of the people in the movie theater. Before he actually responded to her question he told her to catch and she turned her head and instinctively caught the popcorn with her mouth. After devouring the buttery snack she glared at him lightly before taking a handful of popcorn and threw it at his face, sticking her tongue at him afterwards.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 8/21/2014, 5:15 pm

I grinned smiling at Kayla "my stomach a bottomless pit I guess it is a bit like Tartarus."I replied back.
    Suddenly a load of popcorn was thrown at me I managed to catch a small amount in my mouth the rest fell tithe floor.
    I waited time to make the film feel more realistic.
    I conjured a magical orb in my hand and threw it at the couple and smirked hearing there shriek.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/22/2014, 4:50 pm

"I was actually just thinking about that too." Kayla commented as she put some more popcorn in her mouth and ate. The movie continued on for a little while, she actually flinched in surprise at one part when there was a surprising scare. She was so into the movie that the only reminder she had of Gregor being there was when she heard a slight whoosh sound come from next to her and a shriek from the couple down their row. She turned her head, just about to ask if he did that when she saw his smirk that already answered her question. She rolled her eyes at him though she couldn't really contain the small laugh that escaped from her.
    "What did you do?" Kayla asked with a lowered voice, looking at the son of Hecate with a raised eyebrow. He probably used his magic to make the movie seem more realistic to them or something.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 8/31/2014, 11:56 am

OOC:I have to apologise for the delay as I left a day early for holiday out of the blue I was unable to put a topic to say about my departure and I had no WIFI while on holiday.
    Do again sorry.
    BIC:I grinned with a smile lightly laughing.
    "Same as what you held but it's been shaped and concentrated so it can ricochet.
    I continued to watch the film play and the couple infront had decided to leave as the film had become too 'Realistic'
    "You were saying about my stomach being a bottomless pit."I grabbed a handful of popcorn and began eating bits of it.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/31/2014, 2:20 pm

Kayla laughed though she had to quiet herself when someone sitting behind them told them to shut up. She rolled her eyes at that and resigned to looking back at the movie with a small tilt of her lips that could've resembled a smirk.
    "Evil," She whispered teasingly when she saw that the couple had left. "Keep that up and we'll be the only ones left."

OOC: Na its fine
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/1/2014, 2:41 pm

I whispered back "Hmm perhaps I should then."
    I then summoned a few more orbs and launched them in the air them ricocheting round the room.
    I grabbed yet another handful of popcorn.
    I paused noting that there was only another small group in the cinema.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/1/2014, 11:34 pm

"Careful," Kayla warned as she shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "They might report that the theater's haunted or they'll kick us out."
    She continued to watch the movie which was almost three quarters in when her hand went into the bucket of popcorn to find that there was barely a scoop of popcorn left. She whined with a half scowl, half pout on her face as she shouldered Gregor's own shoulder with her own hopefully leaving a bruise there.
    "Calm your bottomless pit of a stomach will you?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/2/2014, 7:46 pm

"Bliddy heck that f***ing hurt."I complained.
    I rubbed my shoulder with my hand trying to calm the pain.
    "We are watching a horror movie they'll just think there spooked."I said
    I looked around to see the cinema empty "I guess it's you and me..."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/5/2014, 8:09 pm

"A little coincidental that they all left though I guess I have you to thank for driving them out." Kayla said sarcastically with an eye roll as she leaned up against her arm rest. She glanced over at her companion who was rubbing his shoulder and moved his leather jacket back from his shoulder and rolled some of his sleeve up to see where she shouldered him. After she that quick little inspection she rolled it back down and snuggled back into her seat.
    "Tch, there isn't even a bruise so it can't hurt all that bad." She commented offhandedly with her eyes drawn back to the movie screen. There was a moment when the theater was quiet, eerily so since she and Gregor were the only ones left, and suddenly something in the movie made her jump in her seat from suprise and a flash of fear. Though she'd never admit it. Her heart kept hammering in her chest as she stared at the screen wide eyed a bit before blinking rapidly and curling into her seat with a of tad irritation plastered on her face. Gods she was a wimp for being scared by some stupid movie.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/11/2014, 2:52 am

"Hey might have no bruise but still ruddy hurts when you hit me."I said.
    I was watching the film and I saw Kayla who appeared slightly scared and paused.
    "you Aleuts if your not remember my deal at the beginning."I said to Kayla.
    OOC:first week back to school sorry for the delay
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/11/2014, 10:40 am

"I don't do hugging." Kayla mumbled, lowering Gregor's hat on her head so it partially covered her eyes. She watched the movie through partial view since she cut half of it off.

OOC: It's cool, first weeks are pretty hectic so it's understandable xD
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/14/2014, 6:30 pm

I shrugged my shoulders.
    "How do you know your not a hugging person,it's like saying your not ticklish if you've never been tickled?"I asked.
    "So I might try and get a response through tickling."
    I grinned and leaned over to Kayla before whispering "be ready at any time."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/14/2014, 7:54 pm

Kayla directed a quick glare at Gregor, "Don't even try it if you don't want your own hands jammed down your throat."
    It was an empty threat, they both knew but Kayla just didn't want him tickling her because she knew for certain that she was ticklish and if he tickled her she'd be both vulnerable and furious. Hell, she might even accidentally kick him in the face. He wouldn't want a bruise on that handsome little face now did he? She crinkled her nose. Did she just think the word 'handsome' and 'Gregor' together? Gods she was truly going insane.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/15/2014, 5:05 pm

"right there's 2 options option 1 you can hide behind me and hug me if you get completely scared, option two you get tickled or option 3."I replied
    The film looked as if it had about 15 minutes left or so.
    I leant back in my chair checking my pockets and watch.
    "Just remember to think if places to eat and New York isn't out of question if you want?"
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/16/2014, 10:20 pm

"And what is option 3 exactly?" Kayla drawled with a hint of her forgotten Australian accent peeping into her words. Honestly, her homeland accent had been covered up over the years she'd spent at camp and only came out when she was either sleepy, lazy, or drunk. The only reason she'd ever been drunk by the age of 15 was because putting Hermes and Dionysus kids in the same room was never a good idea. The incident happened when she was 14 and she'd learned that she was a happy/flirty drunk, giggling over everything and flirting with everyone. Gods the aftermath was traumatizing. The daughter of Ares had a light blush on her face just remembering how many guys she'd kissed that night and hid under the hat even more, ears listening to what Gregor had just suggested. "Burgers or pasta sound good right now although I'm not much of a picky eater. What about you, Your Majesty?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/21/2014, 11:50 am

"Option 3 is the choice that you want cause there always has to be another option."I replied back to kayla.
    "I ain't fussed where we at so what about that fancy Italian place in New York?"I asked.
    My ears could hear the accent slip out accidentally "G'Day mate."I said with teasingly. and quickly added "No offence ."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/21/2014, 12:26 pm

Kayla looked down at her attire and rolled her eyes, "Well this is definitely not fancy attire for a high class restaurant. Let's just go to a diner or something."
    Besides, she'd never feel comfortable at a place like that especially with so many people dressed up and looking high class. She just didn't do well with rich people. She looked to her left. Okay, Gregor was an exception because he didn't act like a snobby rich brat all the time and he could fight. She gave him a deadpanned look, "Really? What's next, shrimp on the barbie?"
    The movie ended and she stood up, stretching out her arms and legs with a yawn. It was an okay movie despite the parts where it scared her.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 9/28/2014, 1:47 pm

"I got it, I'm gonna take you to Aussies Aussie barbie."I said with a grin.
    I paused thinking when I met Kayla I'd recognized her but dismissed it instantly but it was bugging me now.
    It struck me and my face grinned a mischievous look, I knew I wouldn't act on that bit of gossip that much but I could still lightly tease her slightly.
    "Hey would you like some downunder vodka."I said teasingly
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/28/2014, 8:18 pm

Kayla let out an exasperated groan and turned away from Gregor childishly until he mentioned the vodka. Her face burned and she was glad that the theater was dark and that she wasn't facing the boy so he couldn't see the slight blush that flushed her cheeks. She crossed her arms and turned back to him, only to walk past him to get out the theater.
    "No I would not." She retorted as she slowly descended the stairs besides the seats to make her way to the exit ramp. She turned her head back over to where he was, "Are you planning to stay in this theater forever?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 10/1/2014, 6:18 pm

"Hmm to stay or not to stay that is indeed a question to ask but meh im going." i said standing and making my way to the exit.
    "I guess a burger bar ain't that bad and if we get time I might even allow a shopping trip."i said grinning.
    I paused thinking '50 quid so far not bad, I got my card on me anyhow'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 7:49 pm