A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Small Trip to the Movies

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Small Trip to the Movies - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Trip to the Movies

Post by kayla 10/5/2014, 1:12 am

"Was that a Hamlet reference?" Kayla deadpanned with an unamused look before rolling her eyes. "Tsk, figures." When Gregor was finally near the exit, she began walking alongside him to get out of the theater. Her ears picked up nearby talking as they entered the main hallway where the rows of the doors to different movies lead. "I swear, that theater must be haunted or something! I felt a cold sensation rush down my spine like I was being watched or something. My girlfriend ran out of the theater screaming for Christ's sake!" She heard a guy yell into his phone and she recognized him as being a part of the couple that Gregor had decided to terrorize with his little magic. She let a little amused grin lift on her face as she looked at the boy beside her when she caught his words. She raised her eyebrows at that before snickering a little, "Why? Does His Majesty need to buy a new pair of pantaloons?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 10/5/2014, 6:44 pm

"I just made it up as it sounded cool and how would you know about hamlet you Shakespeare's BFF or sommat?." I said grinning.
    I shook my head looking at Kayla briefly.
    "I'll pass but honestly pass me the hat quickly it's embarrassing leaving a job half done really ."I said with a smirk
    I whispered "I'll put the cap on summon a orb in my hands and chase the guy around for a min or two."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/17/2014, 9:56 pm

"Do as you wish," Kayla sighed with a roll of her eyes as she took the hat off and held it out for him. "Just don't get caught." Though she doubted he would anyway since he was going to be invisible. Honestly, the perks of being a demigod. She bet Hecate probably gave the hat to him or something. It wasn't uncommon for a demigod to receive a gift from their godly parent although she herself never had contact with her father, Ares, before. No gifts, no powers, not even a 'Hey there daughter, how are you doing? Glad you haven't died yet!' Although she supposes that her life was a bit more exciting than any regular mortal's. Kayla walked over to the trashcan and threw away the empty bag of popcorn and drank the rest of her Coke before letting it follow into the trash. She opened up her Mike and Ike's, sitting on a little bench not so far away from the man as she popped the candy in her mouth.

OOC: So sorry for the reaaaaaaaaaaaally late response
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 10/29/2014, 9:57 am

I took the hat and slung it to my head before making it invisible I grinned at kayla and became invisible.
    I summoned a light ball before coloring it to a dark red color and saying in a creepy voice "Hello my precious."
    Then I made the ball fade and walked back over to kayla taking my at off laughing at the people looking round.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/14/2014, 10:56 pm

Kayla suppressed a small grin when she saw the man that Gregor was planning to harass looked more spooked than before. Since her current companion was invisible, she couldn't really tell what he was doing but whatever he did made the man run out of the theater. She was alarmed when he took his hat off in the middle of the hall where other people were looking around and no doubt someone must've seen something invisible turn into a boy. When he put his hat on earlier, it was fine since they were still in the dark but seriously. Hopefully the Mist twisted what the mortals thought when he took off his cap of invisibility in the middle of the hall.
    "Are you an idiot?" She seethed, glaring at the son of Hecate with more sharpness then she had before. "You should be a little more careful with your stupid magic things or whatever. A mortal could've seen that."
    Kayla glanced back towards the theater hall. A group of teenage girls came out of one of them, laughing obnoxiously until they were startled by something. She narrowed her eyes. Something told her those weren't real teenagers. Empousai, she realized. Kayla threw away the rest of her trash after shoving the rest of the candy in her mouth. She grabbed Gregor's wrist and tugged him behind her as she calmly exited the theater. Cold air greeted her face as they exited the building and she took a sharp turn to her right, leading her and Gregor into an alley.
    "Empousai are behind us." She informed him although she was sure he knew. He was a smart guy after all despite being a little impulsive. She took out the blade that he gave her yesterday in one hand and her own in the other. She would've felt more comfortable with her yari but these would have to make do. Besides, she wasn't alone in this fight.
    "I know you're flashy but try not to draw too much attention. There's six of them so I'll take three and you'll take three. Gods, why do girls-even monsters- have to travel in packs?" She muttered as she let her back hit the alley wall with her arms ready. It was dark but her eyes easily adjusted well enough with the dim glow of a lights above them.

OOC: im sorry for the late reply but i hope i compensated with the long/ish/ response
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 11/17/2014, 5:02 pm

I was lead to the alley by kayla " sorry easy to get carried away with it."I whispered.
    I pulled out my dagger and a throwing knife ready for when the monsters appeared.
    "And I'm fairly sure you know why the travel in packs." I said to kayla in a hushed tone.
    I chucked on my hat grinning before vanishing.
    I walked over to the entrance of the alley quickly waiting to ambush the incoming empousi
    OOC:Don't worry about it.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/17/2014, 10:15 pm

"Not really." Kayla muttered under her breath. She really didn't because she had little to none in being in one of those girl hoardes or any hoardes for that matter. She couldn't handle the loud talking and overwhelming crowds of people and tended to get claustrophobic when she was in the middle of a loud crowd. When that happened, things got really crazy for her. Not in a good way either.
    She heard the clicking of heels coming closer along with the hushed whispers of the empousai. She turned her head to tell Gregor to get ready to find that he already was, or had to be, since he had turned himself invisible. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, feeling relieved in the slightest in knowing that she had someone to cover her back. Not that she couldn't take on six she-demons on her own but hey, her pride would have to back down to the (appreciated) help.
    Kayla stood back in the shadows further away from the opening of the alley to where she guessed Gregor must've been. She knew he was smart enough to plan an ambush with the advantage of being invisible so she left that part up to him. The first empousai came into view: black hair and tanned skin with sparkling blue eyes until at second glance, Kayla saw her for the monster she truly was with the flaming hair, pasty white skin, red eyes, and fangs. They all looked like that and only differentiated from each other in height and size. When the fourth empousai came into view and saw Kayla hidden in the shadows, the daughter of Ares sprung into attack. The two knives in her hands slashed into any visible skin she saw and she ducked to avoid being scratched or hit by the empousai. She had taken one down, fending off two, when she realized that she had her back open to any other empousai behind her. She solved that problem quickly, rolling between the gap of the two empousai that were behind her (probably fighting Gregor or something) and moved so that the only thing behind her was the alley wall.
    The two empousai she had been fighting off had followed her and lunged at her at the same time, making her curse to the gods above. She had very little time to dive out of the way but she was still scratched on her arms and legs by the monsters, making her leg falter at the sting as she fell on one knee. She managed to throw one of knives- the one Gregor gave her- into the stomach of the one that was closest towards her.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 11/23/2014, 5:23 pm

Gregor froze as 2 of the groups empousi stared in his direction.
    "Lets play a game and never mess with your mistresses kids again." I muttered throwing a knife in the direction of one of the empousis faces before rapidly moving behind the other one dagger at its throat unaware the invisibility had worn off.
    I felt the empousis sharp claws rest at my calf I sighed knowing its plan.
    The empousi growled "check." And I nodded my head breathing heavily preparing for the pain.
    "Checkmate!"I yelled slicing the dagger at the empousis throat hoping it had been killed like its partner and a milisecond later it's claws tore halfway through the skin in my calf and I screamed as it fell to the ground my hand still grasping the dagger embedded in its throat as it fell.
    OOC: he ain't dead just letting you know.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/23/2014, 7:45 pm

Kayla turned her head, surprised and albeit, a bit worried, when she heard Gregor scream. She didn't know whether it was meant as a cry of pain or a battle cry to be quite honest. Her moment of distraction costed her as she felt claws rake her cheek from the corner of her lip to beneath her right eye. Already on her knees, she fell back with a yelp at the pain. The empousa was either terrible at aim or scary accurate. Both thoughts made her cringe. Her attacker came at her with a snarl only to be pushed back when Kayla kicked her back in the stomach with her heel. The infuriated daughter of Ares had her own snarl on as well and fury radiated off of her like fumes. As the empousa fell back with it's back on the cold alley floor, Kayla twirled the knife in her own hand, and before the empousa could get back up, Kayla's knife was cleanly embedded into her throat.
    She grimaced and easily picked up the knife from the dust that the empousa had once been and took the other from the dust heap of the other she had killed. Her hair had become astray during the fight and nearly half was matted to her face. Wincing as she reached to touch her cheek, she realized how deep the cut had been. It would leave a scar. What a great souvenir from a date. Quickly, she mentally denied that sudden thought of it being a date. Because it really wasn't. All they did was watch a movie and beat up a couple of empousai. Totally 100% platonic.
    Kayla turned around as she put her knives away and wiped the blood that had been streaming down her face with her sleeve as she decided that the pain would be a greater distraction from her stupid thoughts. She crouched down next to Gregor and let her eyes roam his body for any injuries when it fell on his calf.
    "You're bleeding." She stated the obvious. "You feeling okay? I have some ambrosia and a small vial of nectar if you need some."
    She was surprised herself that she was being so considerate to him. Usually when she fought with someone and saw that they were injured, she would just throw them some ambrosia at them, and leave. She could feel blood from the wound of her cheek trickle again and she wiped it away easily although it stung. She resolved to sitting on the alley floor as she pulled out a bag of ambrosia from her pockets. She took a piece off of the smashed godly good and popped it in her mouth and offered the crumbly bag to Gregor.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 12/8/2014, 5:19 pm

I took the bag grabbed some of the contents and ate some and nodded at kayla "thanks."I said quietly.
    "And yeah I'm fine."I said stumbling to my feet my leg shaking slightly.
    I looked at kayla "a better question may be are you ok?"I asked breathing heavily.
    I walked over to my weapons wiping them on a wall before putting them into the relevant places.
    "I owe you dinner anyhow."I said handing her the bag.
    OOC:Sorry for the delay I've been really busy with my history exam
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/12/2014, 7:13 pm

"I can handle it." Kayla replied simply as she stood up and held the sleeve of her arm to her face so that the bleeding would stop from the pressure she was holding against it. She sighed and cracked her neck, getting the kinks out. She was glad that Gregor mentioned that he owed her dinner. She was hungry.
    "Sounds good," She said as she took the bag from him and put it back in her pocket. She walked towards the entrance of the alley, untying her hair from it's birds mess of a ponytail, and ran her fingers through it in an attempt to make it look like she hadn't just killed a couple she demons. "Where to?"

OOC: no worries! i was just wondering if you wanted to rp gregor and kayla more as friends bc i don't really find them all that romantically linked, leaning more towards friendship. i don't really wanna force it either since i've somewhat made her a little ooc in some of her posts. your thoughts?
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 1/14/2015, 5:42 pm

OOC:If you want em as friends sure and also I'm gonna have to call off this topic as I'm out of ideas sorry
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/15/2015, 8:31 pm

OOC: lol that's cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content