A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

princess rock band

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

princess rock band  Empty princess rock band

Post by Watsky 9/7/2014, 7:08 pm

OOC: Post order is first come first serve (this will be edited as we post). PLEASE POST AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH MINIMUM. A paragraph is five sentences, or three detailed sentences.

Cinderaidan smoothed out his cyan coloured dress pants once he sat on his luxury sofa. He had the little finger sandwiches on a tall tower, and the tea in a large teapot, and four other sets of cup-and-saucers set out along the table. He had invited some of his most trusted princesses to discuss issues, ask for advice, and just gossip. He loved gossip. (Like, did you see Mulan's new hairdo? It's like, so China.)
    He stood and opened the door to his sitting room, having ordered the door servant to let the princesses in. Surely a closed door wasn't very inviting. On his way back to his seat, he caught a glimpse of himself in one of the round mirrors lining the walls. Lookin' good.

Last edited by sandwich on 9/7/2014, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

princess rock band  Empty Re: princess rock band

Post by Rhyolo 9/7/2014, 7:37 pm

Rhyolo walked in try ing not to freeze any thing. His royal prince clothes were frosted and he wore glove to prevent anything even though he hard better control of his power. He sees cinderaidan and says, "Hello Cinderadain." To be honest rhyolo thinks cinderaidan shouldn't wear that dress, it clashes with his eyes. He just laughs at the thought in his head.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 9/7/2014, 9:18 pm

but behind that fair façade
    i'm afraid she's very odd

princess rock band  Tumblr_inline_mo4vmc0TjN1qz4rgp
    princess alice
    alice almost missed the door to the tea hall--cinderaidan's castle was massive, even bigger than taleis's. she was sick of how everyone called taleis 'snow white.' it wasn't possible to have snow white skin and still be alive, so she simply refused to call him snow white. she was sad that he couldn't come today.
    anyway, she was quite glad to receive aidan's invitation to his tea party, and even gladder that she managed to poke her head out of her book on time to see that she was passing the hall. she closed the book briefly, keeping a finger in between the pages to save her place. "bonjour, aidan, mon cherie!" she distractedly kissed him on both cheeks, itching to get back to her book. she realised she was speaking in french (her book was in french, ergo her head was still thinking in french), and quickly shifted gears. "how are you?" she asked, and then noticed there was another person in the room. "oh, hello," she struggled to place a name to a face. she'd seen a small painting of him in adam's castle.
    she'd inquired about it, and, kissing her on the temple, he'd said, "it's for memory purposes, ma belle. i used to have trouble remembering royals' names." she'd hummed understandingly--it was important to remember other royals, to keep peace and trade and such.
    now, she remembered the prince's name. "oh, hello, king rhyolo," she said, nodding once to him.
    alice took her seat on aidan's right-hand side. she'd known him for years, and he'd remained one of her closest friends. she carefully placed her book on her lap and straightened the pastel yellow bow that she'd tied around her ponytail. it matched her dress, which was very soft yellow, simple and subtle, with slightly puffed sleeves and a scooping neckline. it also had the advantage of having a flowy sort of skirt, so she could move freely.

Last edited by sherlock on 9/8/2014, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/8/2014, 4:04 pm

princess rock band  Tumblr_inline_nabezqssmC1sketqc

Cinderaidan's castle is huge! And I'm not joking. I kept getting lost.
    Not to mention, it was cold. All I had on was my bearskin dress, moccasins, and necklace made with eagle feathers. It was normally hot in my tribe so I was expecting it be the same but it wasn't, to say the least.
    When I revived the invitation to come for the tea party, I was a bit skeptic. Engaging with people outside my tribe wasn't my strong point, not to mention the last time something like this happened it didn't go well but I accepted either way. Maybe it'll change.

"Hello." I said once I entered the room, which was colder than the others. Probably the boy who had frosted clothes on was the reason why. He wasn't the only one with Cinderaidan, there was a girl, very pretty next to him, which made me feel under dressed. With a plop I sat down in a nearby chair.

Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/12/2014, 10:15 pm

OOC: So Fro is leaving and she hasn't posted so... BYE.

BIC:
    Cinderaidan stood when King Rhyolo and Alice walked in. "Darlings!" he cheered, taking Alice in an embrace, returning the kisses. (As he always does, what a sweetheart Alice is, really.) He shivered slightly, taking note of the appalling lowered temperature of the room. He walked towards the thermostat just as Jia Li walked in. "Ah, wonderful! We're all here! Except.. One.. Oh well!" He giggled and took his place next to Alice. He smiled at his guests and began serving the tea. "How have all your lives been?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/13/2014, 8:42 am

"Great, me and Anna are doing great even though I almost killed her 2 times. Also seeing Hans getting punched was hilarious." Rhy laughed at the second thing. Rhy grabs a sandwich and eats it. "Theese are good cinderaidan." Rhy find them delicious. Just like his parents made before they died.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 9/28/2014, 4:18 pm

it's not about the slipper
    princess rock band  Cebe826b7105372fa65ead8643ba01de
    prince derek
    derek knocked twice on the big oak doors before entering. he nodded formally to everyone, a polite smile on his face, though he really only had eyes for his prince. "i'm sorry to interrupt," he said, reluctantly dragging his hazel eyes back to the guests, "i'll only be a moment." he turned back to aidan, dropping a light kiss on his lips in greeting. it still made derek's heart skip a beat, to think that he could do that. "my love, i'm going hunting with my father," here he rolled his eyes, because his dad had been nagging endlessly about it, "so i'll be back in the evening, alright?" he planted another kiss on aidan's forehead before pulling back, and bowing shortly to everyone in the room. with a last glance at aidan, derek grinned and left. now the king was sure to complain about derek taking too much time.

but behind that fair façade
    i'm afraid she's very odd

princess rock band  Tumblr_inline_mo4vmc0TjN1qz4rgp
    princess alice
    alice slipped a ribbon between the pages of her book to save her place, and carefully placed her book on the empty seat next to her. she tilted her head curiously as she regarded the dark-haired girl in the pelts. alice wanted to know what her dress was made of, and the shoes--they looked very comfortable, and alice wanted some. she decided to wait after tea to ask, and turned her attention back to aidan.
    "well, i've been so entertained with adam's library--it's at least three times larger than the town's library!" she told aidan, and then prince derek interrupted. alice grinned wide and watched their interaction, trying to keep from cooing loudly. they were adorable.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/28/2014, 5:38 pm

princess rock band  Tumblr_inline_nabezqssmC1sketqc

I positioned myself to a more comfortable position on the chair, which was sitting on the arm rest, legs crossed with a fancy tea cup in my hand. My hands were a little shaky because the last time I had tea I ended up dropping the cup on the floor. 3 times. To keep my mind off the tea I listened carefully to everyones stories. The frost boy seemed, scary in a weird sorta way and the girl sounded like a bookworm though I was jealous. I can't read very well.
    "I've been better. Taking evening swims in the river by my tribe and exploring the forests again." I explained just as another male came in, seeming very close Cinderaidan. I said nothing until he left, taking a sip of my very warm tea.

"How have you been Cinderaidan?" I asked as soon as the male left.

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/28/2014, 5:56 pm

"If you all are cold I'll change my clothes back to normal." Rhy had noticed they shivered. He was fine either way. He just preferred them frosted.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/28/2014, 6:22 pm

Cinderaidan's face turned red as his prince walked in, telling him of his plans for the evening. "Of course, sweetheart," Aidan said, kissing him softly and waving goodbye, ignoring Alice's face. Aidan already knew how cute they were. He turned to King Rhyolo, eyes wide at the news. Obviously nearly all the kingdoms this side of the Atlantic knew what happened in Arendelle recently, with the 'sorcery' and the princess almost dying and the king running away. It was a scary time. "Twice, you say?" He already knew everything that happened, but it was still an interesting topic, and he'd love to hear it from the king himself. His prince could be gossipy when he wanted to be.
    Aidan turned his attention to the girls, Alice in particular. "Adam's library sounds like the size of a small village. I'm sure you've already read half of them." He laughed. "Jia Li," Aidan started, "Why don't you tell us about America? I've never been. It sounds so beautiful, maybe my prince will take me one of these days."
    Hearing King Rhyolo say something, he put a smile on his face and faced him. "That would be wonderful, actually."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 4:00 am